Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

This morning, we look like any other couple. Bryan lets me have breakfast at the dinner table with him. Of course, I'm still naked except for my submissive collar. I have to admit, I can't imagine not wearing it. I almost want to ask Bryan if he'll let me keep it. I already know that's a bad idea. This collar is a symbol that I belong to him. I'll have to take it off when I go back to my husband. After all, it's not as if I allowed myself to wear my wedding band this weekend. It's funny how some signs of submission are more accepted than others in society.

"How do you feel?" asks Bryan, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"To be honest, I'm dreading the end," I say without thinking.

"I meant about yesterday. Is your ass not in too much pain?"

I smile, remembering our activities the day before. I admit I had trouble sitting up this morning, but nothing intolerable. That would certainly wouldn’t stop me from begging for a session with the same intensity.

"My ass is fine, sir. I appreciate your concern."

"I'm glad to hear it," replies my master, visibly pleased.

When we finish our meal, I ask permission to clean the table. Bryan looks at me with amusement while I get to work. I'm sure he's used to dealing with everything himself. Or a cleaning lady must drop by occasionally. His one-night stands probably don't do this kind of chores. As for me, it's my duty as a wife to take care of the domestic tasks. Now I want to show my master that I can do more than just submit in the bedroom. I can serve him in all sorts of ways. As I'm putting the dishes in the dishwasher, Bryan approaches me.

"I could get used to this," he says with a playful smile.

I smirk back at him. He runs his hand through my hair and lets his fingers dance over my body. I let out a yelp. This man has a way of driving me crazy. He simply slides his thumb between my thighs and I spread my legs wide so he can feel how wet I am. Then, my master grabs my ass and lays me on the counter. I gasp at the touch of his skin against my still-sore buttocks.

"I know something that really needs cleaning."

 Bryan dives headfirst between my thighs. His tongue traces circles around my clit before licking it hard. He takes pleasure in teasing me, bringing me to the edge and then stopping just before I could climax. I let myself get swept away by the wave of pleasure. Unintentionally, I start thrusting my hips against him, trembling with desire.

"Oh yes, sir, I beg you, more, more! It's so good!"

"You want to come, pet?" he asks, letting his voice echo deep down in my stomach.

I moan a barely understandable "yes", but it's not enough for my master. He asks me to implore him.

"Sir, please make your little pet come. I'm so horny, I'm losing my mind. I'll do anything, anything to come."

Without giving me his permission, he quickens his pace, taking the opportunity to fuck me with his fingers. What a bastard! He knows I won't be able to control myself. I'm going to come under his licks and he'll have every reason to punish me. That's probably what he wants. But, let's be honest, I want it as much as he does. And just as I'd no longer expect it, he gives me permission to cum.

My body trembles for long minutes, but it's nothing compared to the ecstasy that comes right afterwards when Bryan presses me against his chest.

"You haven't had any more calls from your husband?" he asks, bringing me back to reality.

I shake my head. If Alexander had come home early like I'd feared, he'd probably have called me by now to find out where I was. Well, I think.

"Are you worried?" he asks.

I shrug. I'm not sure how I feel about all this. I think part of me would be happy to get caught. Then I wouldn't have to pretend anymore and I'd be free to be with Bryan.

 "Hey! Look at me," my lover asks.

I look into his eyes and remember that, even before Alexander, Bryan was an impossible love.

"Do you want me to take you home? We don't have to..."

"No!" I stop him quickly. "I want to enjoy my last day with you."

"Good. And just so you know, I'm planning on taking you out for our last night."

AlisaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisaTease

A smile lights up his face.

"Oh, yeah? Should I be nervous?" I ask.

The only answer I get is a kiss that shakes all my deepest convictions. I'd like him to keep taking care of me of, but I understand that the world doesn't stop just because our time together is limited. Bryan has obligations he must fulfill. An artist like him has an atypical schedule. Even on a Sunday, he has projects to finalize. But he reassures me that he won't leave me alone like yesterday just before he takes me into his office with him.

******

The day passes both too quickly and too slowly. Bryan has made me kneel under his desk while he edits his photos on his computer. I have to hold still for a long time, but occasionally he amuses himself by rubbing his foot against my soaking wet pussy to drive me insane. I must turn him on too, because at some point he orders me to suck his cock. A task I'm only too happy to perform. When he explodes in my mouth, I swallow every drop of cum as if it were my last meal.

"The good pet likes to suck me, doesn't she?"

"Yes, the little pet really likes it, sir."

After laughing at my statement, my master gives me his thumb to suck as if to calm my urges. I take it in my mouth and suck on it like the bitch in heat that I am, having a hard time controlling my panting breath.

After a break for dinner, Bryan takes me back to his office. I return to my position under his desk, delighted to have the pleasure of sitting at his feet.

"I'm curious to see if you did good work," he announces cheerfully. "You don't mind if I read the story you wrote, do you?"

I'm holding my breath. Yesterday, when Bryan asked me to write a sex story on his laptop, I was in such a state of arousal that I wrote something very... dirty. It was what he'd asked for, after all. But I hadn't in mind that he'd read it in my presence. Except, I know there's only one possible answer to his question.

"I'd be honored if you'd read it, sir."

"Good! And as I like to read aloud, that's what I'll do. I suspect this will make you horny, so I'll be nice and allow you to relieve yourself... on my leg."

For a moment, I think I've misheard. I mean, he couldn't have asked me that. It's so humiliating!

"On your leg, sir?" I ask to be sure.

Bryan rolls his chair back and looks at me with lust in his eyes, then stretches out his leg as if to prove to me that he couldn't be more serious. I realize that he really wants me to hump his leg like a bitch in heat. To make matters worse, today Bryan is wearing a t-shirt and jeans. I can only imagine what the rough fabric of the denim will do to my sensitive parts. Even so, my body tenses with desire. There's no longer any doubt in my mind that I get turned on just by the idea of being degraded. And Bryan loves to play with my limits.

"It's a nice deal I'm offering you. A good pet would say thank you."

"Thank you, sir, you're too kind sir," I reply quickly, squatting against my master's leg before he decides to punish me.

As he begins the first sentences of my story, I start wiggling my hips to relieve myself. As much as I'm mortified, I really want to come, and I'm so sensitive that it shouldn't be long before I orgasm. The sensation of the rough fabric against my clit is divinely unpleasant. Not to mention that the more Bryan progresses, reminding me details of my story vaguely inspired by our affair, the more excited I get. Soon, I'm no longer embarrassed and I'm rubbing myself wildly against his leg until I'm swept away by a raging orgasm. I never thought I'd reach pleasure in such a way. And because it feels so good, I continue to hump against my master's leg, bouncing my tits obscenely.

When Bryan finally finishes reading, I've had three orgasms and I'm out of breath.

"That's good work, pet. Sir is pleased. But look at you. What a picture! I'd let you play with your cunt a little longer, but it's time to get ready. And I definitely can't take you out in this condition."

While I'm still woozy, Bryan takes me in his arms and carries me to the bathroom. That's when I start stressing about what he has planned for tonight.

Published 
Written by pinkdahlia204
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments