Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This part will be the conclusion of the Forbidden Weekend series. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I must admit I've become quite attached to the characters and I'd like to continue exploring this universe. Let me know in the comments if you'd like me to write a new series featuring Alexander and Evan and/or one featuring Bryan and Sylvia."

Bryan and I remain silent as he drives me back to my real life. I can't believe our weekend together is already over. I look out the window as I recall the time that Bryan and I shared after the evening at the club.

He drew me a bubble bath and joined me in it. I got the sweet, caring Bryan. He washed and kissed me as I tried to make sense of what had just happened.

"I'm sorry about Sylvia. I was afraid I'd take you to the club and she'd want to... I know she can be intense. Maybe it was too much for..."

"It was perfect," I interrupted to reassure him.

I don't know if I meant it. I'm glad Bryan brought me to the club. I wanted to experience this with him. And the game I was forced to play, although intense, gave me wild pleasure. But it's true that there was something odd about Sylvia's attitude towards me. And that's not just about the dominant/submissive status.

"Have you ever dated her?" I finally asked.

Bryan sighed and remained silent for a moment before he replied that it was more complicated than that.

"We play together sometimes. She's opened up a lot to me. Let's just say she has a complicated life. And she likes me. I think it shook her to see me arrive with you. I never go to the club with anyone who doesn't come from the community." he finally explained.

As we approach the hotel where Bryan is supposed to drop me off, he brings me back to reality by asking me what I liked best about our weekend together.

"I enjoyed everything," I reply.

I have to make a conscious effort not to call him sir. I run my fingers up my neck and am disappointed not to find my collar there. I left it on his bedside table.

"Don't I get more specific feedback?" he teases me.

I smile. I know I don't have to obey him anymore, but his request is very reasonable. The problem is that I might get turned on, and as I'm wearing the only item of clothing I brought with me - a dress with no panties - I might make a bit of a mess.

"I really enjoyed being walked around on all fours and on a leash. It was very exciting."

"Mmmh, good to know. What else?"

"I... I loved being sodomized. I didn't think I'd like it,” I said, blushing.

"I must say, I was impressed with you on that point. When I saw you playing with your anal plug on the side of my pool, I swear, I've rarely seen a girl take so much pleasure out of it. I think it was one of my favorite moments."

"Oh, yes?" I say, moved that he's sharing his experience with me. "Is that the only thing?" I add to taunt him.

"Of course not! I also loved the story you wrote for me. I'm going to treasure it and jerk off to it."

"Oh, I loved writing that story too! And I loved... well... you know."

"What?" he asks sincerely.

"I liked, uh, having to hump your leg while you were reading it," I say, ashamed to admit it.

Bryan's only response is a grunt that betrays his excitement all too well. My pussy's on fire too. The problem is, I recognize the hotel at the end of the street. We'll soon have to part ways.

"How about a detour through the alley," asks Bryan.

"Yes!" I say without hesitation.

My lover turns the car on a dime and soon pulls into an alleyway just behind the hotel.

"Get out of the car," he orders me. His dominant side is never far away.

In no time, I find myself bent over the hood of the car and my dress is lifted. My lover's fingers run down every inch of my intimacy. He points out that I still have traces of the whip on my thighs and expresses concern about my husband's reaction. I reassure him that I'll manage to keep him away until the marks disappear. This seems to satisfy him. I hear him unzip his pants and finally feel his hard cock rubbing against my slit.

"In which hole do you want me to take you, love?"

"Fuck me in the ass, please," I beg him.

I know he wants it as much as I do. I wiggle my ass against him, waiting impatiently. First, he makes sure I'm ready to receive him, slipping his fingers into my dripping cunt before inserting them into my asshole to lubricate me. Then, when he feels I'm ready, he slowly pushes every inch of his thick cock inside me.

LitaBrom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LitaBrom

"Oh my God!" I scream with pleasure.

He presses me harder against the hood of the car, his hands skilfully cupping my breasts to uncover them. I continue to moan as he thrusts hard into me while playing with my tits.

"Behave love! You don't want to be heard and seen like this, do you?"

"No, sir," I answer under my breath. Even though deep down I don't care to be seen.

"You know, just because I'm sending you back to your husband doesn't mean you're no longer mine."

"I know, sir. I'll always belong to you."

These last words are enough to push us both to the most delicious orgasm. Once we've calmed down, Bryan helps me stand up and replace my dress so that I look at least a little bit decent. He even fetches a tissue from the car to clean me up.

"Do you want me to take you back to the hotel?" he asks.

"No, there's no need. I'll take a cab home. I didn't leave anything in the room and everything's already paid for."

His gaze lingers on me and I feel emotion welling up in my throat. We don't know if or when we'll see each other again. He kisses me passionately one last time before getting into his car and driving off. I wait for five minutes before returning to the street to find a cab.

******

By the time Alexander gets home, I've had time to take a shower, sleep and make dinner. Even though I'm back to my old self on the surface, I know I still wear traces on my body of the intense weekend I've just had. What's worse are the invisible marks that time will probably never erase.

"You had a good flight?" I ask my husband.

"It was okay! It smells good in here, what are you cooking?" he questions me, joining me in the kitchen.

"Your favorite: boeuf bourguignons!"

"Sounds delicious, but I must admit I'm not very hungry right now. Keep this warm for me while I wash up."

"Of course, honey."

"Maybe you'd like to get in the shower with me," adds Alexander in a tone that leaves little room for interpretation. "After our call the other day, I've got to tell you, I really want to do things to you."

He waits for my answer, staring at me from head to toe. I feel as if his eyes burn through me. I see desire, but also something else I can't describe.

"Maybe another time. I'm tired and the meal... you know?"

He pauses for a moment before telling me he understands. When he finally leaves the room to go upstairs, I realize I'd almost forgotten to breathe. I need to clear my head.

As I hear the shower running upstairs, I fetch my laptop and take it to the dining room to catch up on my e-mails. I mostly receive newsletters, but tonight, a little online shopping' would do me good. To my surprise, I find an e-mail from Bryan in my inbox. I hesitate, but can't bring myself to wait before opening it. I find two attached files and a short note from my lover.

I hope it brings you as much pleasure as it did for me. I miss you already, love!

I open the first file and discover the dirty story I've written. Then I check the other file. It's a picture of me. Bryan must have capture it while he was taking photos in his backyard. I'm facing away from the camera, so you can't recognize me, but you can easily see the anal plug in my anus and my hand playing with it. What a delicious memory!

******

Narrator's point of view:

While Eva considers the idea of masturbating in front of the picture her lover has sent her, she has no idea that her husband, pretending to be in the shower, is in fact analyzing very similar photos. They offer a different point of view, having been taken by a private detective. There are several, including one showing Eva having a man put a collar around her neck in a chic restaurant. Another shows the woman wearing very little clothing on the doorstep of a S&M club. Then, the last one shows her having her ass fucked on the hood of a car in an alleyway.

Published 
Written by pinkdahlia204
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments