Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I wake up, still confused about what really happened last night. The fire burning between my thighs proves that I didn't dream yesterday's session. Expecting to find Bryan by my side, I notice that the place beside me in bed is empty. I'm confused about what to do. I hear a noise in the distance and suspect he must be in the kitchen, but since he hasn't given me any instructions, I prefer not go and join him. I'm itching to masturbate to calm myself. I'm still wet from last night. If I do it quickly, my master won't find out.

Innocently, I slide a hand against my bare skin, playing with my nipples. Then, almost by accident, my hand moves down to my stomach. I whimper in anticipation. Release is near. I can feel the heat radiating from my sex. With the tip of my index finger, I find my engorged clit and stroke it. I close my eyes momentarily and, just as I'm about to insert my fingers into my pussy, a voice startles me.

"I've barely had time to make breakfast and you're already disobeying me by touching yourself."

I open my eyes to find Bryan standing in the doorway, breakfast tray in hand. He catches me in the act and I don't know what to say to defend myself.

"Sir, I'm sorry, I... I was..."

He stands there listening to my babble. When I don't know what more to say, he encourages me to carry on.

"Go ahead," he says. "Tell me why you were in such a hurry to rub your pussy when you knew I had strictly forbidden it."

"It's because I'm a horny bitch, sir. And a disobedient slave who deserves to be punished severely." I finally said, lowering my head.

"We agree on that. But not before you've had something to eat. You need to regain your strength."

Bryan settles at the foot of the bed and places the tray in front of me. Fresh fruit, yogurt, and eggs. I have to admit I'm starving. As I reach for a bite, my master signals me to stay where I am. I obey, not understanding what he's getting at, until I see him take a strawberry and put it to my mouth.

"Since you're as disobedient as a child, you're going to be fed like a child."

I swallow the strawberry and let out a grunt of frustration. How humiliating! To be spoon-fed like that. I surrender like a good little submissive, even though I know that won't stop me from being punished. I wait patiently for each bite and open my mouth wide to please my master. He doesn't eat. I guess he had breakfast while I was still asleep.

"The collar wasn't too uncomfortable last night?" asks Bryan with a worried look.

As a reflex, I put a hand to my neck, making sure that the choker is still in place. Then I nod. I didn't even feel it while I was sleeping. My master suggests I don't wear it to bed tonight. This provokes a visceral reaction in me.

"No! I mean, please sir, I'd like to keep it."

"As you wish, my pet!" he replies with a satisfied smile.

I smile too. I can't remember the last time I was so happy. I'm sure it was long before I married Alexander.

When Bryan finishes feeding me, he orders me to stay in bed as he clears the tray. When he comes back into the room, I know he's going to get down to business, and I can hardly wait.

DanaVelez3
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DanaVelez3

"Do you know what we do to little sluts like you who rub their pussy without their master's permission?"

The words get stuck in my throat. I'm too aroused by the idea of what's to come. Aroused and nervous, I must admit. Regardless of my answer, Bryan orders me to get on all fours, which I do instantly. I can feel him approaching. I almost jump when he slips his hand over my right butt cheek.

"After each stroke, you'll say "thank you master", is that understood?"

"Yes, master."

The first slap echoes through the room and deep inside me. I think I'm more surprised by the noise than by the effect on my skin. As promised, I thank my master. One blow follows another on my poor ass, which is beginning to feel the effects of this spanking. I struggle to keep my balance. My voice trembles.

"Thank you, Master!"

 Bryan doesn't go easy on me. Everything burns. My ass, my pussy, my belly. I want him to keep beating my ass again and again so I can finally cum. I think he senses it, because he stops just as I thought I was reaching ecstasy. Master is cruel. He places a kiss on one of my butt cheeks, commenting on how he likes to see the mark of his hand there.

"Please master, I want to come too much. I beg you," I said tearfully.

"Have you ever heard the expression be careful what you wish for?" asks Bryan.

Then, in a split second, he flips me onto my back and in the time it takes to say it, both my arms are handcuffed to the headboard. He seems to love playing with me like this. I'm his doll, his toy, his slave. He can do whatever he wants with me. After the handcuffs on my wrists, I find myself blindfolded. Deprived of my sight, but with all my other senses on alert. Next, a spreader bar immobilizes my legs. I'm now completely at his mercy.

And that's when I hear a vibrating noise that leaves me breathless.

The vibrations stop for a moment. Like an interminable interlude. My palms are sweaty. I hear Bryan approaching. He places something against my body. It comes down from my lower abdomen to rest against my clitoris. A wave of heat washes over me. I think I recognize the sound of tape coming off its roll. My ears don't deceive me. Soon, the object is firmly fixed against me. I can't get rid of it. Then the vibrations start up again. A vibrator wand.

"Ohhh my god!!!" I moan, letting myself get carried away.

Bryan is next to me again. His warm breath on my neck.

"How many orgasms do you think you can have in an hour?" he asks me.

"As many as you want, master."

My answer seems to satisfy him. He doesn't grant me the right to come. He's forcing me to come. Hard. As many times as he wants. I lose track of time as the vibrator takes me through ecstasy and torture. And all through this bittersweet session, I can feel my master's gaze on me.

Published 
Written by pinkdahlia204
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments