Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Forbidden Weekend - Pt. 03

"A morning shower turns out to be more intense than expected."

23
5 Comments 5
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words

I stopped counting after seven orgasms. When the vibration finally stops, Bryan releases me from my restraints. The kiss he gives me is filled with desire and promise. Without a word, he picks me up and carries me to the bathroom.

My master only wears a pair of sweatpants, while I'm still completely naked apart from my collar. He turns on the shower and makes sure it's at the right temperature before forcing me in. I give him a longing look. I'm dying for him to come join me. And the bump deforming his pants confirms that he wants it too. He sighs and takes off his pants, coming with me under the stream of water. While I'm dying to touch him everywhere, I remember he’s the one in control. He soaps every inch of my body, focusing strategically on the most sensitive areas.

He cleans me conscientiously before kissing my neck until I lose my mind.

"Master!" I plead.

"Yes, my pet?"

"I want you!"

Since we got together, he still hasn't fucked me properly. I dream of having his cock inside me. I can't wait any longer. Apparently, he can't either, because he pins me against the shower tiles and thrusts inside of me without any further preamble.

"You only had to ask," he whispers in my ear as my pussy pulses around his dick.

He's pounding me hard and the feeling couldn't be better. Just when I think I'm about to cum again. He pulls out and asks me to kneel before him. How could he do this to me when I was so close to orgasm? But since I have no choice but to obey, I comply. Then my lover jerks off in front of my eyes just before ejaculating all over my body. How is it possible to be so clean and so dirty at the same time? To provoke him and take my revenge for leaving me unsatisfied, I drag a finger across my chest, catch a few drops of semen and bring it to my lips, sucking his juices with pleasure.

His expression hardens. In one swift movement, he grabs my arm and forces me to my feet. Once he's made sure I'm clean again, he drags me out of the shower. He reaches for a towel and quickly dries me off before pushing me to the bathroom counter, forcing me to bend over it.

"Stay like that and don't do anything stupid. I'll only be a minute."

 Bryan comes back after a few minutes, while my desire in my belly continues to grow. He stands behind me and I raise my head to meet his reflection in the mirror. I'm surprised when I see what he's holding.

 "Do you know what it is?"

I nod. I'm terrified and oddly excited. The object in his hand is conical, not too big, and seems to be made of metal with an ornament at the base. An anal plug.

"I really want to sodomize you. But I want to take it slow. Do you understand?" said my master softly.

DanaVelez3
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DanaVelez3

"Yes, master."

 "Do you trust me?"

My answer remains the same, which makes Bryan smile. He brings the toy close to my mouth and I know what I have to do. I suck on it, making sure it's well lubricated to ease the passage. I see my reflection in the mirror as I indulge in this indecent practice. God, I feel like such a slut! If only my husband could see me!

With one hand, my master plays with my poor clit, stopping every time I'm about to cum. When he's had enough of this game, he removes the plug from my mouth, leaving me trembling with apprehension. I close my eyes and hear him opening a drawer to grab God knows what. Then his fingers work their way back into the most intimate areas of my body. I can feel them teasing my butthole. The touch of viscous liquid makes me jump. Lubricant! Thank God for that!

"Relax," he whispers in my ear as he inserts his index finger inside me.

The sensation is surprising. I'm so aroused that I find it almost pleasurable. I start panting when he starts moving his fingers back and forth. But that's nothing compared to when he twirls his finger as if to check how open I am. I never thought I could have an orgasm like that. I'm about to explode when Bryan suddenly removes his finger. I moan in frustration, but I don't stay on the edge for long. My master makes sure to insert the plug into me with a slow and precise gesture. I feel every inch of the toy inside of me. I can't help but squeal as the widest part sinks into me.

"Open your eyes. Look in the mirror," my master commands.

I obey. My hair still wet from the shower, eyes filled with tears, cheeks red. And my collar that leaves no doubt as to my condition. Behind me, my master is having fun spinning the plug inside me. Son of a bitch! It's a little painful, but mostly incredibly stimulating. And strange. Especially strange to be filled like this. But to make up for my discomfort, Bryan uses his other hand to come back and tease my clit.

"Cum like a good little bitch for me."

These words have the effect of an electric shock and I let myself go to one of the most powerful orgasms I've ever had the chance to experience.

My legs are shaking. It's a good thing there's the counter and my master to support my body, otherwise, I'd collapse on the floor. Bryan gives me a few seconds to recover.

"Come on," he says after a moment. "I need to work and you're going to come with me so I can keep an eye on you."

He gestures for me to walk past him out of the bathroom. I admit I'm nervous. In the state I'm in, with this toy inside me, I couldn't go anywhere. What kind of work is he going to do this afternoon? More importantly, where is he going to take me?

Published 
Written by pinkdahlia204
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments