Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naked on the sofa, I rest against Bryan. He strokes my hair as I think back to that call with Alexander. I've never been so eager to question all my life choices. I'm so happy here with Bryan. The wise thing to do would be to return home. If my husband comes back early and finds our house empty, everything will fall apart. This dirty call was so out of character for him. Something's wrong, I know it.

"You want to talk about it?" asks Bryan.

I shake my head. His hands feel good. I may still have his collar around my neck, but I know the game is suspended. Just until I feel safe. Time for me to decide how I want to continue the weekend. After a while, I lean toward Bryan, realizing that I need more. I need him. I got to get to the bottom of this.

"Kiss me, please."

He looks at me intensely, but doesn't give in to my request.

"Kiss me, please. Sir."

A gentle smile spreads across his lips before he presses them against mine. I could kiss him like that for hours. His hand grabs my hair to force me to tip my head back. His lips move down my neck as I moan. He places his free hand against my chest. My heart is racing.

"You still want to play?" he asks.

"More than anything!"

In response, he bites my shoulder savagely. I'd like him to make it even rougher. I wish he would punish me again. Make me pay for being married. I'd like him to brand my body and then parade me outside completely naked to show everyone that I'm his. Just as I'm having these debasing, mind-numbing thoughts, Bryan slides his hand between my thighs. He finds my engorged pussy and easily slips two fingers inside.

He jerks me off while he keeps kissing and biting me.

"You remember you're not allowed to cum without my permission, right?"

I answer something intelligible. I'm dying for him to relieve me of this tension. As I try to press my body against his, he pushes me away and stops touching me. I look at him, confused, but quickly realize that he has other plans. He gets up and walks off to get something, leaving me alone on the sofa. When he returns, the ache between my legs becomes more intense.

"I saw how excited you got wearing it yesterday," he teases, holding out the leash.

Though he doesn't order me to, I find myself crawling on the floor in less than two seconds. When I notice his huge erection through his pants, I'm happy to see that the situation turns him on as much as me. How slutty I feel when I'm forced to be naked and he remains clothed. Then I remember his words earlier as he was fucking me. The next time he draws his dick out, it'll be to fuck me in the ass. I can hardly wait.

"The good little girl likes to be walked on a leash, doesn't she? What would your husband say to that? " asks my master as he attaches the snap hook to my collar.

I know it's a rhetorical question, but I'm trying to imagine what Alexander would say if he saw me like this. Would he want to take advantage of me or would he be scandalized?

For Bryan, there's no question. He's not shocked by my indecency. He doesn't want to take advantage of my condition either. He wants to play with me as much as I want to play with him.

"You must be hungry. Come on, let's cook dinner."

He drags me to the kitchen where he washes his hands and starts chopping vegetables as if it were the most natural thing in the world. And I, like a good dog, stay at his feet, happy and in love. At some point, he asks me to assist him in preparing the meal. I stand up and happily help him, boiling water for the pasta. I forget that I'm a sex toy for the weekend and that I'm married to another man. Bryan and I enjoy sharing this little moment of everyday life. But each time he steals a kiss on my neck as he walks by, I feel the wetness between my thighs rising.

DanaVelez3
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DanaVelez3

While he puts the finishing touches to the meal in the kitchen, I make sure the table is set properly. I enjoy wiggling my ass provocatively, as I know my master can't take his eyes off me. I'm dying for him to take me, but I know he wants to wait until tonight.

Bryan orders me to sit down when he's ready to serve. He removes the leash from my neck even though I wish he'd left it on. I must admit, it's more convenient to take it off when I'm eating.

"Sit up straight and keep your thighs wide open," he reminds me as he pours me a glass of wine.

I assume the required posture, which earns me a kiss on the head. How can something so ordinary put me in such a state? I'm going to soak the chair before dinner's over.

The meal is a long preliminary to everything we're going to do later. We're both fired up, but sitting patiently across from each other.

"I'd like you to speak to me freely, Eva. How did you find the last twenty-four hours?"

"Intense," I said, swallowing my mouthful with difficulty.

"Too intense?" asks Bryan.

"No."

"What about your husband?"

I stop myself from sighing and look down at my plate. Why does he have to make everything about my husband? For once, I wish he'd leave the subject of Alexander alone. But I don't want to make a scene. After all, no matter what he says, I'm still his submissive for the weekend. He could punish me harshly for saying what I want to say.

"I'd rather not think about it, sir."

When I finally dare to look up at Bryan, I notice that he's staring at me with a deep intensity. I'd like to escape his gaze. I'm more than naked in front of him. It's as if he can see every flaw of my soul.

"Don't lie to me. You can't stop thinking about him. You've been stressed ever since he called you."

"It's just that... " I'm starting without really knowing how to explain it. "He was weird. I feel like he knew."

"So what?"

"So what!? " I repeat, "Can you imagine the scandal?"

"What would be so scandalous for your husband? To know that you have a lover or that you like to be submissive?"

"The... well... both!"

My master takes a sip of wine without taking his eyes off me. He knows as well as I do that, in the world I come from, it's all about appearances. It doesn't matter that my lover walks me around naked with a leash around my neck. Cheating on your husband is enough to be considered a whore.

"So, what's the plan? Monday, you'll go home and hope that Alexander still wants you. For how long are you going to play the good little wife?"

"You know very well I have no choice!" I shout, raising my voice more than I'd like to.

"There's always a choice, Eva," he blurts before finishing his drink.

And so, it comes down to this. When I graduated and my mother had set out to find me a husband, Bryan had asked me to choose him. To run away and be by his side. I was young. I was scared. I decided to follow the path that was paved for me. Convinced that I would forget Bryan and that he would forget me too. I don't know if I'll have the strength to do it again. That's why I prefer not to think about what's going to happen on Monday. Bryan and I are very different in that aspect.

"Clean the table. When you're done, you'll go into the living room and bend over the couch."

Without even a glance at me, my master gets up and disappears to his study. And I, like a good submissive, carry out his orders.

Published 
Written by pinkdahlia204
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments