Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This story is a work of fiction and is not intended to be realistic. Enjoy your reading!"

"I'll be there in an hour. Be ready."

My hands shake as I read this text message. If my husband knew I was in a hotel room getting ready to spend the weekend with Bryan, I couldn't imagine what he would do. We've been married less than six months, a marriage of convenience. My family believed Alexander was a suitable match.

I stare at myself in the mirror. Following Bryan's instructions, I slip into a black dress, long with a plunging neckline, no underwear, no jewelry. The uncertainty of what he has planned for me sends shivers down my spine The thrill of being completely his leaves me breathless. I almost canceled four times, but lacked the courage. Now, I don't know if I'll have the nerve to leave this hotel room. I couldn't ask him to pick me up at home. Alexander's out of town for the next few days, so I have the house to myself. However, meeting Bryan here felt more discreet. If anyone found out... I'm playing with fire and it just makes me burn harder.

Time drags on. I can't even touch myself to calm my nerves; Bryan strictly forbade it. Finally, my phone buzzes again. It's Bryan. He's waiting outside. I rush out of my room without looking back.

Outside, the crisp autumn air makes me shiver. Bryan is waiting for me, leaning against his Jeep. Without a word, he opens the door. I slip in, and he starts the engine.

As we drive, his hand finds my thigh, lifting my dress to ensure I've followed his orders.

"Good girl," he murmurs.

I blush, a mix of embarrassment and excitement flooding my senses. I met Bryan at a party during my university days; he was just starting his photography career. Our chemistry was instant. We saw each other in secret, aware my conservative family would never approve. Girls like me don't marry guys like Bryan—an artist with a scandalous reputation and, let's say, very particular tastes. After graduating in art history, my mother began husband-hunting for me. Soon, I was engaged to Alexander, a finance mogul from a respectable family. Handsome and educated, he immediately saw me as a trophy wife. Bryan disappeared from my life until he reached out weeks ago.

"Are you hungry?" Bryan asks.

"Yes, sir."

He smiles, parking at one of the city's best restaurants. Bryan enters confidently, and the staff quickly seats us in a secluded area. Despite the privacy, my anxiety simmers. What if someone recognizes me?

"Nervous?" he asks, reading me effortlessly.

"Yes, sir. A little."

I glance at the menu, but Bryan snatches it away. I don't protest, knowing better. He doesn't bother looking at the menu, his gaze fixed on me. His hazel eyes and dark curls make my heart race. I squeeze my thighs, feeling a growing wetness, just as the waiter arrives.

"Filet mignon for me, and lamb for the lady. A bottle of Château Lafite Rothschild."

The waiter leaves swiftly. Normally, I'd be angry at Bryan's presumption, but I can't. He knows me too well.

Bryan says, pulling a velvet box from his jacket. My heart races as I open it.

"Do you want me to put it around your neck?"

I nod, moving my hair aside. The choker, a combination of leather straps and a silver hoop, is beautiful. His fingers brushing against my neck send an electric shock through me. I long for his touch, but he controls the pace, enjoying my anticipation.

I grab the choker, feeling its weight and significance. Fear and desire intermingle, leaving me trembling.

"Eva, are you sure you want to spend the weekend with me?"

"Yes, sir," I reply, my voice soft but sure.

"I may demand more from you than before."

"I'll do anything to please you, sir."

A devilish smile crosses his face. Charm and arrogance blend seamlessly in Bryan. A weekend to be completely his. It's both daunting and exhilarating.

------

As soon as we enter his house, I know we're about to get serious. Bryan wastes no time.

"Take off your dress," he commands, his voice low and firm.

Positioned behind me, Bryan plants a kiss on my neck, making me shiver. I swallow hard, not wanting to keep him waiting, and slowly slide my dress down my body. It pools around my feet, leaving me exposed. I instinctively try to cover my waxed pussy, but Bryan seizes my wrists with one hand, the other torturing my nipples.

I moan softly, just as things begin to heat up. Bryan bends down to retrieve the discarded dress.

“You’ll spend the weekend completely naked. Keep the heels on for tonight.”

His words sink in, and I barely have time to process them before he smacks my ass and sends me to the dining room to pour a scotch.

Bryan takes a place on a chair while I head for the bar. There I prepare two glasses, a tray of ice cubes and what I remember to be his liqueur of choice. I can feel my excitement dripping down my thighs. It's even worse when I return to my master and see that he's taken off his jacket and tie and is standing there, legs apart, shirt half-unbuttoned. Despite the distraction, I focus on serving the drinks. As I drop ice into the glasses, I can’t help but steal glances at his muscular torso. My heart skips a beat when I catch a glimpse of his erection straining against his pants.

I grab the bottle of scotch and start to pour when Bryan’s hand slips between my thighs, teasing my clit.

"This scotch is expensive. You’ll be severely punished if you spill even a drop."

He wants to punish me. I know this because he goes all out to torture my poor swollen clit. Pouring the alcohol becomes a challenge as his fingers work their magic. When I'm out of breath and the glasses are full, Bryan stops his game, leaving me panting and frustrated.

"Sit down. Enjoy your drink."

I sit across from him, instinctively crossing my legs.

"No," he says. "Spread your thighs. From now on, you’ll always sit like that. Understand?"

"Yes, master," I gasp, parting my legs to present myself to him.

Satisfied, he takes a sip of his scotch, and I follow suit. I want to lose myself in his eyes. He looks at me with such pride and love, it makes my desire ache.

"Take an ice cube," he instructs.

I comply, my eyes riveted on him. He's so sexy. I dream he's asking me to kneel in front of him and suck him off, but he has other plans.

"Rub it over the tip of your tits."

I shiver at the thought. My nipples are already hard, and the ice will only intensify the sensation. But I have no choice but to obey. A weak moan escapes my lips as the ice touches my skin. Moving it from one nipple to the other, I watch it melt slowly.

"Now, rub it on your clit," Bryan demands, finishing his scotch.

His eyes sparkle with enjoyment as I reluctantly move the ice to my clit. The cold bites into my sensitive flesh, and I can’t help but whimper. The ice melts quickly, leaving a wet puddle on my seat.

"My poor baby, you're such a mess. So excited that even the ice couldn't calm you down."

He gives me a mischievous smile. He wants to play. Good, because so do I.

"Tell me, what do you want?" Bryan asks, leaning closer.

"I crave your cock, master," I murmur, barely audible.

"Say it louder, beautiful. I didn't hear you properly."

“Please Master, I long for your cock.”

I squirm in my seat, so excited by the situation. I feel like he lit a fire in my belly.

"My God, you're a horny little bitch. Good girls don't beg for cock like that. I'm going to have to train you to teach you some manners. What do you say?"

mermaid_Ariel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mermaid_Ariel

"Yes, master! Please, master! Train me!"

Just hearing his words nearly sends me over the edge. Bryan knows this, and he’s going to relish every moment of making me suffer.

"On all fours. Since you’re acting like a bitch in heat, I’m going to treat you like one."

I quickly get into position, spreading my thighs and arching my back. Bryan circles me, admiring my exposed body. My breasts sway beneath me, my sex glistens with wetness, and my anus is completely offered. I feel utterly indecent, and this only exacerbates my excitement.

"You're only missing one thing."

Bryan reappears in front of me, dangling a leash right at in front of me. Oh lord! Is he really going to force me to walk around, naked on all fours and on a leash? I don't have time to wonder for long, because Bryan doesn't wait for my permission to attach the leash to my collar.

"Come on, let's go to the living room."

I have no choice but to follow him, trotting along like a good puppy. Bryan sits on the leather sofa, leash in hand. I settle in front of him, ready to obey.

It's been a long time since I've felt so much lust. I did consummate my marriage with Alexander, yet that doesn't come close to this. He's the kind of guy who'll take everything until his balls are dry. It's a totally different form of humiliation. With Bryan back then, he did let me know that he was a dominant. He played with me a bit, but nothing too intense. But I remember how it turned me on. I often masturbate thinking about it. That's why when he contacted me and asked if I'd want him, if I'd like to be his submissive for a weekend, I couldn't resist.

Bryan, to my great displeasure, takes no interest in me once we've moved into the living room. He even turns on the TV. As I'm facing him, I can't see what's on the screen, but I can clearly hear the voice of the sports commentators announcing the results of tonight's soccer match. It's the ultimate humiliation. I'm naked at his feet, ready to fulfill his every fantasy, and he'd rather watch sports. Despite the frustration building up inside me, I can't do anything but stand still, hoping that my master will deign to give me his attention. Once the bastard's had enough of the sport, he switches channels for a few minutes before coming across a programme which, if I'm to believe the moans escaping from the sound system, is showing a porn movie.

"Oh yeah! Stacy! Lick my pussy!" moans an actress.

Classic girls-on-girls action that Bryan enjoys watching. I, on the other hand, can't enjoy the show. All I can hear is Stacy getting her pussy lapped up and cumming exaggeratedly. I'd do anything to have my pussy licked too. My slit is on fire and the soundtrack does nothing to help me, while my master takes a malicious pleasure, turning up the volume.

"Those two sluts really turned me on. You're lucky, my little bitch. You're going to have the honor of pumping my cock."

His crude words shock me, but I can’t help but feel aroused. Without hesitation, I take him into my mouth, starting with slow, teasing licks. Bryan soon becomes impatient, and I increase my pace, sucking him with devotion. His breathing quickens, signaling his impending release.

"You're so desperate it's indecent. Come on, gorgeous, give me a good blowjob. And make sure you apply yourself if you don't want to sleep in the doghouse tonight."

Bryan chuckles when he sees my expression. I know he'd never take cruelty that far, but knowing he could put me in the doghouse for the night gets me all worked up. I should be ashamed of myself for being excited by the idea.

When he finally explodes in my mouth, I make sure to swallow every drop. Maybe now he’ll do something for me.

"Turn around, head to the floor."

I obey instantly, feeling the cold floor beneath my skin. Bryan’s hand slides to my burning crotch, caressing me with a soft touch.

"You're dripping all over the place. Does it turn you on to suck a man other than your husband?"

I suspected he’d bring up Alexander. I wish he wouldn’t, but there’s no escape.

"Yes, sir."

I receive a slap on my right butt cheek.

"Ouch!" I cry out.

"Say it!" he orders me.

"I like to suck a cock that isn't my husband's."

Satisfied, Bryan teases my clitoris before inserting his index and middle fingers inside my pussy. I moan loudly as he moves them in and out.

"Does your husband fuck you here?"

I mumble something unintelligible, halfway between excitement and embarrassment. Another slap brings me to order.

"Yes sir, my husband is fucking my pussy."

I'm afraid he's going to slap my ass again. Or he'll stop jerking me off. I want to cum so badly. But I know I'm not allowed to until I get permission.

Then Bryan's thumb approaches my asshole. He caresses it before applying light pressure. My breath quickens and my back tenses further.

"What about here? Does your husband take you this way?"

The answer is much easier. It comes out quickly. No, Alexander never sodomized me. I have no idea if it's part of his fantasy. I've always been reluctant to do it. It's clearly not on the menu with my husband. But with Bryan... I don't know. Especially when he plays with me like that.

"Good. I intend to be the first and only one to take you this way. Unless you have a problem with that."

"Anything you say, sir," I hear myself reply.

Will he do it now? I'm afraid it's going to be painful! As much as I'm horny and I know Bryan will be gentle, I don't feel quite ready for the experience. There's already so much emotion tonight.

"Don't worry," reassures my master, as if he can read my mind. "I won't be fucking your ass tonight. No, tonight I'd rather punish you."

"Punish me, sir?"

I'm confused. Have I not been a good submissive so far?

"Yes, I want to punish you because you're married to another man while you're here behaving like a bitch in heat.

He forces me to look at the juices on his fingers before making me lick them clean. It’s humiliating, but I don’t hesitate. I'm proud to see that my show doesn't leave my master unmoved. His erection is getting stronger. How nice! I'm craving to be fucked.

"As punishment, I won't let you come tonight. But, I want you to play with yourself in front of me, telling me every detail of your sex life."

"My sex life?" I ask as if I don't understand the meaning of these words.

"Yes, I want to know everything. Every single intercourse you've ever had with that pretentious brat. In what position? Did you come? Do you masturbate? How? Do you have any toys? Don't forget anything. We've got all night."

Bryan looks satisfied and sinks into his seat while I gulp. I bring a hand to my pussy and begin to tell him how Alexander fucked me on our wedding night, holding me down on my stomach as he relieved himself inside me in less than two minutes. I go on to explain how I rub my clit every night to relieve the fire inside me.

My master forces me to go into every detail of my intimacy. Sometimes I have to take breaks to prevent myself from cumming.

"Master, please," I beg breathlessly.

"Okay, that's enough for tonight," he said simply.

Bryan helps me to my feet, my legs shaky. He carries me to his room and slips me under the sheets, lying down behind me. His thigh between mine, he bites my shoulder before kissing it gently and wish me good night.

Published 
Written by pinkdahlia204
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments