Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Judy and John are home again.

Since Judy had cuckolded John with Bob, his old college roommate, she waited for things at home to return to normal. On the surface that was so, but the BBC genie was out of the bottle and John was developing an obsession over her and him.

What had started as a slightly drunken kiss rapidly morphed into her and Bob ganging up on John until he grudgingly acquiesced to her fucking him. Now, at every opportunity, he demanded details of the night they spent together. She became tired of rehashing what was meant to be a singular experience, every night in their bedroom.

“Is this by way of getting my ok for you to have sex with other women?” she asked. “Because I’m not sure that I’m secure enough for that to be ok.”

“No, not at all,” he replied. “For years you have been my gold standard for feminine beauty and sexuality. Whenever a woman has come on to me, something about her doesn’t measure up to you. It might be a little thing: her ankles are too thick, or her breasts too large, or I don’t like her voice, but I can’t get past it.

“Plus, I am in love with you and you only. My little family is enough for me; or was until Bob. So no, I don’t want to fuck other women. You are stuck with me.”

The truth is she had, uncharacteristically, not thought through the potential consequences before jumping into bed with Bob. Now John was sulking, and spending a lot of time locked in his home office watching porn. She checked his browser history and knew what sites he visited; most were cuckold sites.

One site ran a video of a supposed tropical adult resort on a clothing-optional beach where naked, hung black men roamed the sand chatting up sex tourists. The resort featured a women-only nightclub where these same black studs entertained wives while their husbands watched the activities on tv from their rooms because they couldn’t enter.

After sampling the wares of the studs, a wife could bring one or more back to the room for whatever service the couple wanted, including impregnation. His history showed that John had unsuccessfully tried to find out where this mysterious resort was located. Clearly, she had to take him in hand and sort things out with him.

John’s position was that if she could jump into bed with a virtual stranger on a lark, and then go back for more, she should be willing to entertain her husband with the details. On a Saturday night when their daughter was out on a date, she sat John down for a serious talk.

“When are you going to stop obsessing about me and Bob?” She placed her arm across his shoulders trying to lessen the sting of her question. She tried to sound almost motherly knowing that the event had been traumatic for him. “It was a one-time thing.”

“So, you had the best sex of your life with him, and what now? Are you going to return to your mediocre husband and forget about Bob?” John asked incredulously.

“John, for one thing, Bob lives quite far away; it’s not like he can drop by any old time. Second, there are always teenagers roaming around the house; we have little privacy. Third, we have a high profile in this town; any rumors could adversely affect your business. Haven’t we been having good sex since we got home?

“And, last but not least, what we, what I, did was a unique thing. I have never cheated on you and don’t ever intend to. I know you want to get your head around this cuckold thing. If we decide to try it again, or something like it, we will have to go away, far away. Not play in our own backyard, so to speak.”

“I know all that. So let’s start planning a vacation to some exotic place where we can explore both of our fantasies. You and Bob have awakened something in me that I don’t fully understand and want to experience. And you know that you want to try that BBC again.”

“I admit that watching your video about the sex resort did turn me on. Would you like to be my cuck while I enjoy my pick of hung black hunks? See my little pink pussy lips stretch to welcome a sleek black python and maybe suck on another at the same time?” Judy’s hand grasped John’s cock through his pants and squeezed him.

“Would you like to sit in our hotel room and watch me on tv while I have drinks and dance with several black studs and see them feel me up and strip me so they can lick my nipples and play with my pussy? Maybe have two of them sandwich me like an oreo, their cocks dueling between my legs.” She lowered her voice to nearly a whisper.

“Would you like to watch me kiss them and take their cocks out and hold them the way I do yours?” She opened his fly and took out his fast-growing cock. John leaned his head back and groaned in pleasure. “Watch me try to get their big cocks in my mouth?”

“How about watching two studs steady me on a bar stool, holding my legs up while a third stands between them and repeatedly slides the tip of his big cock over my pussy and clit, driving me mad with lust. Imagine the camera zooming in on that big black thing glistening with our combined juices, plowing a furrow from my ass to my clit and back, until he finally nudges it into me making me cum instantly and loudly.”

KitanaJames
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KitanaJames

Her hand slowly worked up and down his shaft, then squeezed his balls while she slid her lips over the tip of his hard cock. “Then I will pay for their drinks on your bar tab and bring the guy of my choice up to our room. I’ll have him lie on the bed so that you can suck him and make his cock hard while he and I kiss and he strokes my pussy. Would you like that?”

By this time, John’s cock was nearly bursting. “Oh god, yess!” He could hardly speak.

“I bet you would like me to suck him and have him cum in my mouth while you lick my pussy and get me ready for him to fuck me; you know, they can stay hard through more than one orgasm. He can fuck my mouth, then fuck my pussy and cum in both.”

That pushed John over the top; Judy grabbed his cock and opened her mouth for his load. “Good boy! Give it all to me.” Cum was dripping from her lips and chin. Without letting go of his cock, she leaned in and kissed him cumfully.

Judy lay back and began to play with herself until John had recovered enough to get between her legs and lick her to her orgasm.

Things settled down some for a few weeks, though John continued to search for venues for a winter vacation for them. Judy knew that if they took a trip to a warm clime, their daughter Ann would want to go too, so she didn’t expect to find a viable spot.

But, shortly after the New Year, good old Bob came to the rescue. As they watched tv one evening, Judy’s phone pinged with a text. “Hey beautiful, how does my gift fit? I hope you aren’t wearing it for your good-for-nothing husband. I’m going to be in town next weekend and I plan to fuck you into delirium. Can you sneak away for dinner and sex Saturday night; or if not dinner, then just sex?”

Quickly hiding her phone so that their daughter couldn’t see the message, she went to her bedroom to read it. John watched her leave the room with interest. “Where’s mom going,” asked Ann.

“To pee I guess,” was all John could think to reply. It was obvious to both of them that something was up, but the tv regained their attention. Later that night Judy told John of the text. She also showed him her response.

“Bob, just because I let you talk me into spending the night with you and having more sex than I intended, does not give you license to presume a repeat. If we have any further contact it will be with John’s approval and participation. I do not intend to put the horns on him again. I will ask him if he would like to meet you and let you know his answer. I will expect you to treat him politely and with respect. The thong looks great, Judy”

John’s response was, probably predictable. “I knew it! That guy is power-hungry; he won’t be satisfied until he takes you away from me.” The fantasy of Judy and some anonymous man whom they would never see again was one thing; the reality of her going back to Bob was another kettle of fish.

“He’s not going to take me away from you; he has plenty of women at his disposal. He doesn’t want a wife.” Quickly realizing that she had said exactly the wrong thing, she added, “Besides, you are my husband whom I love.”

“Yet, here he is after you, coming into town, summoning you. And you want to go to him, don’t you? You can’t resist his call.” John sounded defeated.

“Not if you don’t want me to John. It is you who has been making me tell elaborate tales of our sex that night. It is you who is planning a sex vacation. It is you who wants to try a bi-threesome.”

“But not with him; he wants to dominate you, me, us. Next, he will want you to go on a sex vacation with him; withhold sex from me; put me in a cage. I know how they work.”

“Darling, there you go, making a mountain out of a molehill. This is not some internet fantasy. I’ll tell him no.”

“You don’t understand: he knows where we live. If you don’t go to him, he’ll just come here. To avoid a scene, you will go with him. As you have said, we don’t want a scandal. And you know that you want to fuck him again.”

“Bob is not your enemy, John. He likes and admires you and if he wants to be my friend, he has to be yours. And he is good, entertaining company.” John couldn’t escape the niggling feeling that this was not the first text between his wife and Bob.

“How do you know he is bi?” John asked.

“I don’t think he is bi but some husbands are required to fluff him for their wives and clean his cock after he fucks them. If I ask him he will let you try it out.

“Will you come with me? I intended that the next adventure would be for us together. C’mon, you know you want to.” Judy looked down and realized that John had an erection. She rested her hand on the bulge,

“Look at you; even though you are angry, you are aroused by the thought of me fucking Bob. This may be the best chance we get for months, you know. Come to bed and I’ll show you more of what we did that night.”

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments