Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

While her daughter Ann visited John’s Alma Mater, Judy hooked up with her lover Bob, only to be caught smooching and being groped by him. When confronted by her daughter, Judy confessed that she had a lover, and when Ann demanded that she stop the affair, she agreed, and they packed up for home.

On the flight home, Judy wanted to hear Ann’s impressions of the school, but Ann wanted to talk about the affair. “How could you do this to Daddy? Hasn’t he been a good husband and provider to you? Has he cheated on you? What made you cuckold him? Yes, I know what a cuckold is,” she stopped her barrage of questions finally.

Judy took her time to gather her thoughts, “I understand that you are upset; that you are afraid that your ‘Ozzie and Harriet’ family vision seems in jeopardy. But it isn’t. I don’t want to talk about me and Bob right now but we can discuss our family. You are an adult now and I think you can handle some unvarnished truth.

“First, things are fine between your father and me; he knows all about what I have been doing. Ever since you were born eighteen years ago, you have been the apple of his eye; you can do no wrong. And you feel the same about him. He has been a good husband and father, and we are quite successful business-wise.

“But please don’t think that he did it all on his own. In fact, I have probably been more responsible for our success than he has. It was I who urged him to get his CPA ticket after graduation. It was I who found an insurance agency for sale and who convinced our parents to help us financially, then made the case for bank loans to buy it.

“And it is I who networked in this community to get us established. I am reminded of a comment made by Ginger Rogers when someone raved about what a great dancer her partner, Fred Astaire was. She agreed and added, “Every step he did, I did… backward and in heels.”

“Your father is a lovely man, kind, considerate, and generous. But if there is a driving force in our family, it’s me. It even extends to being eye candy at times. I can’t count the number of men who became clients hoping to get into my pants. Nor the many drunken husbands who have hit on me at parties or BBQs behind the tool shed. I have had to decide how to charmingly put a stop to being groped, even sometimes when I didn’t really want to.

“After twenty years of faithful marriage, an opportunity arose to kick over the traces and I took it. I still love John and I know he loves me. I don’t expect that to change. I suggest that you let me talk to Dad first, then you and he should have a chat about whatever you want to ask or tell him.”

Ann was non-plussed by her mother’s speech. She merely nodded and opened the novel that she was reading, but she frequently glanced at Judy for the remainder of the flight. John was waiting at arrivals for them. He kissed them both and they chatted about colleges on the way home. John was not very enthusiastic about his alma mater; he favored a gap year of travel through Europe for Ann.

Not long after they arrived home, she excused herself to hook up with her chums. She told her parents not to expect her back early. Judy took that opportunity to explain what had happened on Saturday evening. John was not happy that his daughter knew about their sexual arrangement.

“Well, there was no denying what she saw and I just decided that she is old enough to understand; after all, she has been sexually active since she was sixteen when she was fitted for an IUD; and I don’t like sneaking around behind her back. I feel like a hypocrite.”

That night in bed John asked, “So, you really have stopped seeing Bob? How is he taking this?”

“I haven’t spoken with him. I texted him and he responded with this,” she reached for her phone on the nightstand and handed it to John. On it was a picture of Bob’s erect cock with the text, ‘R U ready to give this up?’ Judy slid her hand under the covers and grasped John’s cock. It began to grow in her palm. She gave it a little squeeze.

“It seems like a month since you have touched me there; I know it was just last week, but….”

“Shhh, I know how you feel; I’m feeling the same way. I want to feel your hard cock pressing into my hungry pussy making me cum. I’m going to be nice and tight for you tonight. My pussy is almost like new. The only thing that has been in it is Bob’s tongue; he just warmed it up for you.” She could feel his precum beginning to ooze into her hand.

“How about you, what have you been doing?  Did you sit around all weekend imagining what Bob and I were doing? Did you envision me holding his big cock like this and sliding his foreskin back like this?” She ducked her head under the covers.

“Remember how big his cock head is and how I could barely get it in my mouth, like this?” John felt her warm mouth engulfing him and her tongue licking his frenulum. Then she pushed the coverlet away and planted her lips on his mouth, sliding her tongue between his lips. “Imagine that he has just cum in my mouth and I’m snow-balling you.”John let out an involuntary moan.

Her voice lowered to just above a sultry whisper. “I bet you wanted to hold that big, hard cock while I sucked it and tried to deep-throat him; to feel the firmness of it, and to move his foreskin up and down the shaft, while I lick the tip. Did you jerk off thinking about me fucking Bob?”

“Yesss, oh god, I’m going to cum,” John groaned.

“No, not yet” she whispered and she squeezed his frenulum again, edging him expertly.  She released his cock, laying her head on his chest and watching it ooze onto his belly. “I need you to fuck me.”

Where has she learned all this sex stuff, he wondered. “So tell me, what did you and Bob get up to?” John asked.

“Well, when we learned that Ann would spend the night in the dorm we decided that we didn’t need to rush to bed for sex. Bob showed me around the area, including Auto Row where he owns some dealerships. After a quiet lunch with wine, he took me to his club.

“It is a nudist club that has overnight accommodations and two pools; one is for couples and single women and one permits single men. Most of the men were black and many of the women were white. Everyone knows Bob, and I suspect he has made many conquests there. I was the only person with tan lines.

“It was really liberating to not wear clothes; to feel the breeze caress my nipples and ruffle my pubic hair. Although open sex play is frowned upon at the couple's pool when in the other, a lot of touching seems to be tolerated. People move freely between them. I was already feeling a bit frisky.

“Bob introduced me several times as we walked to the single pool. My bikini outlines seemed to attract much attention. He clearly enjoyed showing off his latest piece. He ordered drinks while I went for a swim. The water was lovely and warm and it too felt delicious without clothes.

paulina2024
Online Now!
Lush Cams
paulina2024

“After a few laps, I found Bob and two young men standing in the shallow end of the pool chatting. My drink was waiting on the apron next to them. When I stood up, the cool air made my nipples grow so hard that my areoles almost disappeared. Soon I was surrounded by attractive, naked studs whose erections were growing just below the surface of the water.

“Are you sure you want to hear about this?” Judy reached down for confirmation of John’s positive answer. “I guess you do.” His cock was hard and dripping. He bent forward and took her nipple in his mouth while he pinched the other with his finger and thumb. That sent a thrill down her body to her cunt.

“Ahhh. I enjoyed standing waist-deep in the pool naked, chatting with men who became hard watching Bob play openly with my tits and ass. I couldn’t resist touching each of them and studying the differences in size, shape, and color. I loved noting the differences between them, wondering if my pussy would feel it. I was getting really hot and horny.

“One friend placed his hand on my breast and gently squeezed. I thought, ‘Here it comes, we are going to a room for group sex. I was ready.’ When he took his hand away, its pale imprint remained. “I think she’s had enough sun,” he told Bob. They proceeded to make plans to meet later for drinks and dancing. That is where we were when Ann caught us dirty dancing.

“When I looked up several people were standing around our pool deck watching us. We got a round of light applause as we dressed to leave.

“On the drive to his house, Bob took his cock out and made me suck it while he played with my pussy. I was so horny that I came when he told me he wanted his buddies to fuck me later. Would you like to watch me take on three big black cocks?” Her hand continued to tease his cock.

“No… yes.  Would you do that?  Could your pussy survive such an onslaught? Would you let them cum in you?” John was panting heavily now. Her hand kept stroking him.

“Oh yes, I would like to try it at least once. And I would like you to be there to watch and help. Would you lick my cum-filled pussy and clean all that dirty cum off my ass?” John was ready. He flipped around and buried his face in her crotch. As his tongue slid from her pretty rosebud all the way up through her cunt lips to her clit she encouraged him, “Yes, just like that, lick it all up, then come up here and fuck me.” She took his cock in her mouth.

John asked, “Did you lick Bob’s balls, swallow his cum?”

She took his cock out of her mouth and replied, “Hey, there is nothing that I do with Bob that I won’t do with you. You are my husband whom I love. Bob is, has been, a playmate whose company and attention I sometimes enjoy. Right here, right now, I want you to fuck the hell out of me. Can you do that?” No sentient man could refuse that offer.

But John’s insecurity started to surface. “Can you be happy without him fucking you with that big cock of his?”

“Of course, I could, but I’m hoping that you will convince Ann that you want me to keep him as a fuck-buddy, and she will release me of my rash promise. Then we can explore more ways for you to enjoy being a cuckold too.” She began to lightly stroke his cock again as she answered him. He was hard in a moment.

“I can’t talk about our sex life with my daughter,” he croaked.

“You don’t need to go into the gory details, just tell her that I make you happy with everything I do; that it is a joint endeavor, and that you love having a hot wife. You do want me to keep seeing Bob and coming home to you well fucked, don’t you? Now I can cum home with my pussy full of his jism for you to enjoy. And sometimes we will play together. You would like that wouldn’t you; sucking his cock with me; guiding it into my hot pussy? I would let you fuck me first; before he stretches my pussy all out, though.”

She rolled onto her back and opened her legs and arms to welcome his hard cock. John only lasted a few moments before he blasted his load into her. Judy locked her legs around his hips and held on until his cock finally softened and slipped out of her. They had a restful night’s sleep.

A few days later, Judy asked Ann if she had spoken to her father and how it had gone. “He defended you and even took blame for encouraging you, but he does not look happy about it. He looks like a whipped puppy. Speaking of which, you look like you have lost your best friend too.

“I am not going to criticize your father; I’m going to repeat, I love him and want to remain with him for life. I realize that I, we, are moving out of the traditional married practice. But I don’t believe that I am breaking any vow that I made at the altar.

“As I have said, I believe that I have been the active influencer in this family in many ways including our sex life. John has enjoyed that state all along as I have tried to make sex exciting for us. I have met many men who feel free to try to fuck me knowing full well that their wives and my husband would not approve and would be hurt. I have never gone behind John’s back.

“Last fall, admittedly with a lot of drink and some pot involved, I got an offer that I didn’t want to refuse: a man, an attractive black man, who is unused to being refused, came on to me strongly right in front of my husband.

“He convinced me that my husband would acquiesce to us having sex, and moreover, would come to enjoy the role of a cuckold. He pointed out personality characteristics that match John’s. They rang true to me. In truth, I was so turned on by him that I couldn’t help myself. I talked John into it saying that no harm would come from a one-time fuck.

“And I loved it. First, there was the forbidden nature of the act; then Bob was a large, athletic black man with a cock much larger than your father’s. It pressed buttons that had never been touched before. And finally, he has great stamina and is aggressive; he takes charge. I like that.

“Though reluctant at first, your father was a participant. Having him present that first time added greatly to the excitement of it. So, I wanted more. If I enjoyed getting a massage every week, your father would have no objection.

“This is simply sex, very good sex, and I want the freedom to enjoy it. Sexually, I do not refuse your father anything at any time.” Judy stopped there and watched for Ann’s reaction.

“Well, that’s essentially what Dad told me without quite so much enthusiasm, so I guess you should enjoy your sexual kicks while you can. I just hope that neither of you gets hurt in the bargain.” Judy admired Ann’s mature observation.

“We both love you, darling.”

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments