Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Judy:

I loved having John beside me on the bed when I opened my arms and legs to welcome Bob to me. John kissed me and sat back to watch as we came together, Bob’s amazing cock pressing into my waiting pussy, inch by inch. I placed my hands on Bob’s butt guiding him back and forth, deeper with each thrust. John kept whispering endearments to me but I was totally into Bob and what his magnificent cock was doing to me; I couldn't tear myself from his eye contact.

When we finally were totally merged I simply held him there, feeling a pulsation like our synchronized heartbeats, and we kissed. Then Bob began to slowly move his pelvis and I started cumming. Just like the last time it was continuous as long as his cock was moving in me, pressing into the deepest part of my vagina. I don’t care what anyone says; size does matter.

After several minutes, I needed a breather. That’s when I noticed that John was gone. I told Bob to let me up to look for him but he just kissed me and started moving again blocking any other thoughts out.  I lost track of how long we fucked this time but when I still couldn’t see John I got alarmed and insisted that I get up.

I realized that I had neglected John for most of the night, focussing on the sex with Bob. I had not even touched his cock once during foreplay.

He was nowhere in the suite. Bob suggested that he might have taken a walk or gone home, leaving me with him. I knew better. Surely he wouldn’t go home; what would he tell our daughter? I dressed and went to the car park; our car was still there.

Going back into the hotel I passed the bar area; there he was, sitting alone with a drink, looking glum. Clearly, he wasn’t happy with what I did upstairs. I didn’t even sit down with him; I just said, “Let’s go home.” He immediately got up and we left.

John:

We rode home in silence. Once there I showered and brushed my teeth, getting ready for bed. Judy had gone straight to bed. I joined her and we held each other tightly and slept.

The next day was Sunday, our usual day for family time at home. I tried to talk to her but she put me off. She said, “Let’s just put that behind us.” I was glad to do that.

LorenaKarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LorenaKarter

The truth is though, the images of them together wouldn’t leave my head. I considered it an act of love that Judy gave up what was clearly a pleasurable activity and I was grateful. The image of them together was torture for me. But, as the weeks went by I found myself watching for changes in her behavior or attitude toward me.

Our sexual activities seemed a little more subdued than before; she didn’t initiate sex very often. I tried to remember what it was like in the past. Did she used to talk dirty when we made love? I thought so, but not lately.

Judy kept herself busy with volunteer activities outside the house; not unusual for her. Meanwhile, I continued to look online at cuckold porn which I still found engaging. Finally, I concluded that she was not happy and I assumed she missed sex with Bob.

I spent a great deal of time trying to sort out what really mattered to me about being cuckolded. I knew that I couldn’t bear to watch her being enthralled when he fucked her. But what harm was an occasional visit with him for sex? She has many male friends with whom she spends time. Why not one that she fucks, as long as I don’t feel deprived.

So I took her out to dinner and laid it on the line: I didn’t like the way our relationship was working and I wanted her to get back with Bob, with some limits: I will not watch or participate, at least for now, and I want lots of great sex with her, not less; it’s not Bob’s pussy, and I am not Bob’s or her cuckie.

At first, she demurred but I insisted. We went through the usual  “You sure?”, “Yes, definitely,” “You really sure?”, etc. Then she broke out in a huge grin and kissed me like she hasn’t in a while and squeezed my cock under the table. “Wait until I get you home, handsome.”

She waited one week before texting Bob to cum get her. They spent the night together in his hotel room while I made up a lie for our daughter. Thank god she will be going off to college next fall. The house will be ours (and Bob’s too I guess). Life is good. Both Bob and I are getting more pussy and blow jobs than we can shake a stick at and I have a happy wife.

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments