Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

John:

That woman is a sorceress. She can convince me to do anything, not by wheedling or begging; merely by the force of her strong personality. And often she convinces me that what she wants was really my idea. Bob had better be careful, he is not immune to her charms either. But damn, I really love her and I believe she really loves me. I want her to be happy.

We told Ann that we were dining with an old friend from out of town and might be very late; not to wait up.

Judy and I got ready together; she shaved her legs while I shaved my face. “Bob asked me to shave my pussy before. I said no I would only do that for you.” I like her pussy just as it is.

She asked me to choose her outfit. I saw no reason to dress formally since the idea was to get her out of them. However, the first thing she took out of her dresser was the previously unopened thong. It did look very sexy on her, though her pubic hair does show through.

I asked her to keep her legs bare; stockings cannot improve her beautiful legs. Then a mid-thigh length skirt and a sheer blouse without a bra. Her nipples immediately got hard and prominent and her areola were quite visible. I suggested flat sandals. Bob’s cock will be hard throughout dinner I was sure, and probably some other diners as well.

As predicted, dinner was enjoyable. It is easy to see how Bob was a business success; he is charming and entertaining. He engaged with me often and congenially, though I noticed that his hand was frequently under the table during the meal. Judy was attentive to us both. The wine flowed freely, followed by an invitation to his suite for apres drinks.

Once again, the suite was elegant with soft music playing as we entered. Bob kicked his shoes off and went to pour drinks. Judy went to the bathroom. I took my shoes off and sat on the sofa. After pouring the drinks he took a cigar from a humidor, snipped the end with a fancy cutter and offered it to me.

Though I don’t smoke, I took it. He snipped another for himself and was about to light them when Judy returned and asked for one too. After lighting us all up, he suggested we move to the balcony to smoke. There was a radiant heater in the ceiling there and the view of the night-time city was spectacular.

We stood shoulder to shoulder for about twenty minutes before the cold drove us back inside, sans cigars which Judy and I had really not smoked anyway. She took her sandals off and we sat on the sofa, Bob took an easy chair. He complimented her on her looks and asked for my agreement. Then he asked us if we wanted to dance. Judy loves dancing so we stood up and embraced to the rhythm of the music.

Soon Bob was standing next to us. I assumed that he wanted to cut in, but he moved behind Judy and wrapped us all together without missing a beat. He began to kiss her neck, so I kissed her mouth. She pressed her tongue into my mouth then reached back to caress his head. He reached between us and took Judy’s breasts in his hands.

I moved away slightly and Judy turned to him and they kissed; a deep lengthy kiss. Now I was behind her and he had full access. His hands slid down her back to caress her ass, still swaying to the music. I sat down on the sofa and realized that I needed the bathroom.

When I returned her skirt and blouse were on the floor, her arms were around his head and he was licking her erect nipples. They were still dancing. My cock was instantly hard and drippy. I had to admit, they do make an attractive couple. God, she is beautiful.

Bob took hold of her ass and lifted her up effortlessly. She wrapped her legs around his hips and he walked toward the bedroom. Judy looked over at me and motioned for me to follow. He placed her gently on the king-sized bed and dropped to his knees beside it. She patted the bed beside her and called me, “John, come over here.” I quickly stripped my clothes off and went to her.

KitanaJames
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KitanaJames

I don't think she had addressed me by name all evening. Doing so now had a grounding effect on me. I sat beside her and bent to kiss her. Bob was slipping her thong off preparing to lick her pussy, I assumed. She whispered to me, “He is trying to take your job but you are much better at it. Tell him to stand aside please.”

He must have heard because he stood up and began removing his clothes. I took his place, admiring my wife’s beautiful pussy and smelling her wonderful aroma. This was exactly where I wanted to be. She opened her legs and reached for my head, pulling me in for the kiss that I gladly gave.

I felt the bed move as Bob knelt on it near Judy’s head. His big cock was arcing out from his pubic area and curved down to nearly his mid-thigh. It was really huge and fat. He bent onto his hands so that the head was touching her lips. I had a bird’s eye view of her trying to take that big head in her mouth.

She began to make humming sounds and she draped her thighs on my shoulders, crossing her ankles behind my back. Her first orgasm caught me by surprise and I gagged on her squirt. She sat up and pulled me up for a kiss and a thank you. Then she pushed Bob onto his back, his cock standing straight up now.

Pulling me with her she kneeled beside him and grasped him at the base of his shaft. She sucked on his cock head a few times then looked at me and asked me if I was ready. It was now or never I guess, so I leaned in and let her put it in my mouth. I didn’t know what to do with my teeth.

We spent about ten minutes in lessons with Judy demonstrating and me imitating until I got the hang of it (pun intended). Then she threw her leg over him and settled her pussy on his face. His hands went up to her nipples and she let out a contented sigh when his tongue touched her clit.

I was feeling like a fully qualified cock sucker when she had her second orgasm and slid off Bob onto her back beside him. I sat back as he moved to her. She opened her arms and her legs for him and winked at me. This was the moment of truth; both for her and for me. My heart was pounding like it would jump out of my chest.

Slowly Bob lay between her legs, propped on his hands. She grasped his cock with both hands and raised her pelvis to meet him, never taking her eyes from his face. I knew that look; it could melt an iceberg. My only cogent thought was how beautiful she looked.

Then my attention went back to his monster cock that was about to invade her cunt. I wanted to watch her pussy lips accept it and see it slowly disappear into her. It was slow going, taking many little thrusts followed by brief withdrawals and more thrusts.

She was soon making noises that I have never heard before and cannot describe. I am quite sure that, for her, I was no longer in the room. Finally, he got his cock seated fully in her much to my amazement, and rested that way for what seemed like ten minutes. He lowered his face to hers and they kissed, and kissed and kissed.

This is the point at which I felt that I could truly lose her. Maybe in our early days we got entranced like that but I couldn’t recall such a time. I was desolate. How could I compete with that? I got up and left the room.

Sitting on the sofa, hearing them making love, I felt tears well up in my eyes. I wanted to leave and go home. I should not witness this. I dressed and went down to the hotel bar; I couldn’t go home and explain to my daughter where her mother was.

I had been there perhaps one hour when I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Judy. She said, “Come on John, let’s go home.” Without speaking I got up and followed her to the car.

On the way home I tried to apologize to her. She put her hand on my knee and said, “No apology needed. We had our little experiment and I know where I belong.”

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments