Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

John and Judy’s weekend in Florida turned out to be cathartic as well as entertaining. From the moment he suggested South Beach Miami, the consummate administrator in Judy went to work. In a couple of days, she had them fully booked for the trip.

John was gratified that she seemed to have put Bob out of her mind; he heard her phone beeping with texts, but so far as he knew, she didn’t respond or even read them. The flight gave them time to further reinforce their commitment to each other.

The week following their return from Miami passed quietly. Both of them felt that a break from sex was in order and both needed a little contemplative time to look at the future. Preparations for Ann’s graduation were going on. She was busy with her classmates making summer plans.

Judy believed that John had made a breakthrough into life as a bisexual cuckold; that the way was cleared for her to reconnect with Bob. She began to reply to his texts, cautioning him to be patient. For his part, John busied himself with work matters and discussing the future plans of his daughter.

He noted that Judy was a bit secretive about her phone calls, and he was pretty sure that he knew the reason. Finally, one evening, after ten days at home he asked her, “You seem preoccupied. Is there something you want to tell me?”

Judy thought for a few moments and answered, “Yes, I think it’s time we faced the elephant in the room,” she took his hand and led him to the den sofa. He sat and she knelt astraddle his lap, put her hands on his shoulders, looking him directly in the eye.

Before she could speak, he said, “You want to go to him, don’t you?” It wasn’t really a question. She looked down momentarily, then nodded.

“I would like to. I feel that I have treated him badly lately, unfairly. He has not done anything to merit my disregard.”

“Couldn’t you call him and apologize?” John chose to be obtuse.

“You know what I mean,” she sounded annoyed.

“So, you want him to pimp you out to his friends like before? Like his personal whore?” now John sounded annoyed. “Ann isn’t keeping your discussion secret, you know. You didn’t ask her to.”

“I won’t let him do that.” Although she just had that very idea pop into her head; a threesome with Jason and John had been quite fun. Three BBCs might be awesome.

“You might find yourself being gang-banged, you know. Those football players all feel entitled.” Judy leaned in to hug and kiss her husband.

“John, he cares about me; not in the same way you do, but he would not harm me. Now, I thought we had worked these issues out on our trip. You gladly let Jason and I enjoy each other repeatedly and enjoyed joining in. When you fuss about Bob, it makes me feel you don’t trust me.”

“If two people fall in love, trust goes out the window. Remember, ’All is fair in love and war,’ I don’t know who said it but it rings true to me. I know he will eventually fall in love with you; any man would. And already you are putting his feelings ahead of mine, or we wouldn’t be here arguing.”

“We are not arguing, we are discussing something I thought we already agreed on. But I won’t do anything right now. Let’s talk some more and see if I can make you more comfortable,” she rose from his lap. “Can I get you a glass of wine?”

They sat quietly sipping from a bottle of Bob’s red. Judy’s hand wandered to John’s thigh and, although he was feeling put out, his traitorous cock responded. Soon Judy had it out and was licking it. At that moment Ann walked into the room. “You guys should get a room,” she laughed, hiding her eyes. The tension was broken, and everyone seemed ready for bed.

John knew that he was boxed in; yes she had mentioned Bob on the way home from Miami, and he had not objected. In bed, she laid her head on his shoulder and her hand on his turgid cock. “You know that Bob is not the type of person who wants a wife, and he is definitely not the type that I would want to be with full-time. Yes, he has a great cock and he knows how to use it. And as much as I love my family, time with him is free and without obligations.”

John refrained from the obvious passive-aggressive guilt-tripping response. He merely said, “If he had his way, there would be much obligation. I can’t have him dominating our life. Of all the guys that want into your pants, why does it have to be him?”

“I just told you. The chance to try a black cock attached to a handsome, free-wheeling, unencumbered guy who lives far away. I just didn’t expect it would be so fucking brilliant.” By now John’s cock was ready to soil the sheets. Sensing his readiness, Judy ducked under the covers and took him in her mouth. He couldn’t stifle a loud yell when her lips grasped his glans. She swallowed his entire load. He knew he was outmaneuvered. The next day he asked if she had already invited Bob to come. She said no. “When do you plan to do it?”

“I don’t. He wants me to go there for the weekend. I haven’t said yes yet, but I thought next weekend would be good. We are not busy then, but I want you to be OK with it.” She waited for a response; when none came, she added, “It’s time for you to make up your mind, either you get on board this new lifestyle or you ask me to stop seeing other men. It’s up to you at this point.”

“You know I can’t ask you to stop when you so obviously want to keep seeing Bob, but right now I don’t think I can participate and that’s how I have always imagined this would work; much as it was with Jason. I feel completely left out.” At that moment Ann came into the room.

RachelCat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RachelCat

“What are you two talking about?” she asked.

“Your mother is planning a weekend away with Bob,” John saw no reason to pretend anymore. Ann suddenly looked like she had seen a ghost.

“Oh god,” she thought, “I knew this would happen.” After she had gathered her wits she said, “Mother, Dad, I have something to tell you. While you were away, Bob came here.”

“What did he want?" John asked.

“He wanted to see Mom. He drove all the way, so I asked him in and offered him a drink.”

It took a moment for the penny to drop. “How long did he stay?” Judy wanted to know. There was a long pause.

“He stayed the night,” it came out in a whisper. “It was too late for him to drive back.” John was speechless, Judy simply closed her eyes and hoped that she didn’t know the answer to her next question.

“Did you…..?”

“Yes, sort of. In the end, I couldn’t handle it; it was too painful.”

John was livid. “I knew it; first my wife, now my daughter! The man has no scruples and no limits!”

“Dad, it was not him really, it was me. I was curious after all I’ve heard to see what was so special. I didn’t do anything that I haven’t done with boyfriends, but I did like it better. I can see why Mother goes back to him.”

Judy spoke up this time, “Maybe this isn’t a good conversation to have with your dad. Maybe you and I should have a talk privately.”

“Yes, you two can compare notes.” John left the room.

The women went to Ann’s bedroom and sat leaning back against the headboard. “OK, give it to me straight,” Judy was trying to be calm.

“Well, we had a glass of wine together and all of the time I was remembering the picture of his cock, thinking this was my chance to see it in the flesh. The next thing I knew I was trying to work that huge thing into my pussy. We finally gave up and he took me to dinner.

“When we got back home we tried again with a little more success, but I still had to tap out from the pain. Then I resorted to my standard technique; I went down on him. The smell of our mixed fluids was intoxicating. It took a long time to get him to cum, but for the first time, I willingly let him cum in my mouth. I couldn’t swallow it all but I even liked the taste.”

She listened to Ann relate the story, ending with, “My god, he has a magnificent cock. I hope that you aren’t too angry because I am really glad I did it. I don’t need to mess with him again but it was a revelation I won’t forget.”

Judy couldn’t be angry with her and ended up telling her about spending the weekend with a handsome guy that would be more age-appropriate for Ann. The next task was to sort out her father. They decided to tackle that together. They found him on the den sofa watching tv, sat on either side of him, and began to hug and kiss him.

Ann assured him that it was a one-time thing and that Bob had resisted her advances seriously for a time. She also went to bat for Judy assuring John that she would stay with him while her mother was away. John acted annoyed that they treated him like a child, but secretly he was pleased that both women were concerned for his feelings.

Judy then shooed Ann out of the room so that she could show John her appreciation.

“You just can’t stay away from me; I’m catnip for women,” Bob wrapped her in a bear hug, lifting her off her feet, and kissing her lustily in the middle of the airport concourse.

Judy finally pushed him away, “Get over yourself ya big lug. I’m here because of all your begging and whining texts.” She didn’t bring up his tryst with Ann; not yet.

“Do you have checked baggage?” Bob took her carry-on bag. “You almost missed me; I was thinking of taking off for the weekend. But I’m glad you called.”

“No, I don’t expect to need many clothes while here. I’m feeling like a wanton slut today. I also want to get some sun; I’m losing my Florida tan already.” She gave his cock a sneaky squeeze as they walked to his car.

As they left the airport garage, he asked her, “What would you like to do now that you are here?”

“Whatever you would like me to do. I’m yours for the next twenty-four hours to do with as you will. I hope it includes lots of time in your bed.” She snuggled up to him and gently rubbed his cock through his slacks. “I want this time to be special for my farewell appearance.”

It took Bob a few moments to react to her words. “You’re dumping me? Is it because of Ann? You know that she was the aggressor, right? I went to your house planning to try to work things out with you and John.”

“I know. She told me everything, and I don’t hold you completely responsible. She is an adult now; she can fuck whomever she wants as far as I’m concerned. But there is too much Sturm und Drang when you are in the picture. I have to protect my family and, in particular, my husband.

“John has been tolerant of my straying, but you crossed a big red line when you ‘tampered’ with his daughter. He won’t forget or forgive that.”

She reached over and kissed his neck, “I’ll miss you and I wanted us to have one more day together, selfishly. So, take me where you want and use me as you want. I have a flight home tomorrow at 2:30.”

“Did he insist that you break up with me?” Bob was indignant.

“No. He would have tried to prevent me from coming since I could do it with a text or phone call. I owe you better than that. He would not understand that I feel a strong affection for you. Now let’s forget that and have fun. Where to?”

“I thought we might go to the club. You can work on your tan and we might run into my posse. You had them all hot and bothered last time you were here.”

Judy squeezed his cock hard and said, “Let’s make this a night to remember!”

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments