Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This as part of a series. Best to start from the beginning I suggest."

The Saturday after Judy and Ann returned from their college visit, John rose and left early for his regular golf game. Judy was awakened by a knock to find Ann standing in the bedroom doorway. “May I come in, Mom?”

Judy took a moment to study her daughter; she had become a beautiful young woman. Then she lifted the covers and patted the mattress. “Sure, you know the way.”

Ann jumped in bed and snuggled up to Judy as she had done many times before.

“Did your chat with Dad go well?” Judy asked.

“Not really, no; he is not comfortable discussing his sexuality with his daughter. But he assured me that your marriage and love for each other are as strong as ever; and that he happily supports your activities. So, I guess that it would be bratty of me to criticize you for them.”

“Well, thank you, darling. He spoke the truth; I am as in love with your dad as ever. I am happily his for the rest of my life. Does that mean you are ok with it all?”

“No. It means that I want all the details. Why does a happily married woman go off and fuck another man; a black one. What is wrong with Dad? Is sex with him no good?”

Judy grimaced at the F-bomb use but didn’t remonstrate to her eighteen-year-old. She was quiet for a few moments, then said, “All right, I’ll tell you everything. Are you sure that you want the gory details?”

“Don’t leave anything out.”

“OK, let’s start with us; John is a wonderful, generous lover. He makes me very happy in bed and has given me many orgasms. There is nothing that I will not do for him or with him. If he asked me not to see Bob again, I would do it without complaint. But people's sexual attitudes and interests evolve over time. Monogamy can grow a bit stale after years.

So lately, we have looked for ways to spice things up: fantasies and internet porn, for example. He has shown some interest in bi-sexuality, though we never did more than use it as a stimulant in bed; until, that is, I met Bob.”  Judy told the story of Bob taking John’s girlfriend to his bed and having sex with her right in front of him.

“He doesn’t sound like much of a friend,” Ann murmured.

“No, he isn’t; Bob’s best friend is Bob. Your father never spoke to the woman again but he continued to room with Bob. He always looks for the best in people; that is who he is.

You have studied the history of black oppression in America. Some black men now feel justified to take a white man’s most valuable possession: his woman. And it is even more empowering when the woman makes the cuckold husband cooperate, and often withholds sex from him. I would never do that to your father. I don’t know if this attitude motivates Bob or if he simply feels the entitlement of a successful athlete and businessman.

“You recall that last fall we went to John’s school homecoming. His twentieth reunion had been postponed for two years due to the pandemic. He took me to see the tiny dorm room and told me about the girlfriend incident. As we were leaving a tall handsome black man grabbed John in a bear hug and greeted him like a long-lost brother. It was Bob.

“The man simply radiates sexual energy. When he wrapped his big, warm hand around mine and bent to kiss my cheek, I felt my uterus flip. I have been hit on by more than a few of John’s ‘friends’, and found some of them attractive. But this man made me wet immediately.

“I thought to myself: He is going to try to seduce me today. I could feel his eyes taking in my breasts and checking out my legs and ass. Like he was measuring me for his cock. My nipples were hard and erect nearly all day thinking about what might happen. Have you ever felt like that?” she asked Ann.

“When I am making out in a boy’s car, I often get wet. But because I usually don’t have my diaphragm in, I end up giving him head while he plays with my breasts until he cums. Then I go home frustrated.”

“Do you swallow?”

“Not intentionally; but it has happened. I don’t like the taste and it’s soo messy. I try to aim it onto his lap.”

“I have come to love the taste. And I love the feeling of control when I have him in my hands and mouth.  I should show you how to edge a man. Why don’t you wear your diaphragm when going on a date?”

“Because that feels like I have already decided to let my date fuck me. I feel like a slut.”

“We need to get you on the pill; I don’t trust mechanical techniques anyway. You can be more spontaneous and safer.”

“Oh good. Now are you going to tell me the juicy stuff? I want to hear it all.”

“All right; Bob insisted that we have dinner with him in his hotel that night.”

“He had a hotel room? Doesn’t he live right there in town?”

“It was a suite. I guess he didn’t want to drive after drinking. Anyhow, are you sure you want to hear everything? It involves your father too you know.” Ann just nodded her head and laid it on Judy’s shoulder. “Bob was very entertaining during dinner. He kept the wine flowing and touched me often; now my hand, or my elbow or my back. Once or twice, my knee just below my skirt.

“I usually limit my drinking but he kept pouring and I kept sipping. I was nervous but excited. After dinner, we went into the lounge for more drinks. When the DJ started playing music he asked John if he could dance with me.”

“What did Dad say?” Ann asked.

“He said, ‘She doesn’t need my permission to dance.’ Bob held out his hand for mine and we went to the dance floor. That’s when he put on the full-court press. He is an excellent dancer; he held me close and started whispering about what wonderful sex we would have and how being fucked by him would blow my mind and rev up John and my sex lives.

KitanaJames
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KitanaJames

“I tried to get John to dance but you know he isn’t a fan. So Bob and I continued. Bob was very obviously aroused and I could feel his erection pressing into my hip. It was almost as if I were not in my body but was watching him seduce me. I looked over at John several times, wondering if he would break in and stop things. He looked a little drunk and serene. Bob said that I might consider leaving John for him but he recommended against any rash decisions.

“Bob then began to describe some characteristics of a cuckold marriage and how he observed them in John and me. In my drunken state it all seemed plausible. During one dance break, sitting at our little drinks table between dances I felt a hand on each knee. I desperately wished that one of them would slide up and touch my pussy.

“When Bob went to the men’s room I asked John if he was ok. He merely smiled and said, ‘As Yogi Berra once said, it’s deja vu all over again.’ I asked if he liked watching me dance with Bob at the same time that I put my hand on his crotch; he was hard. I had my answer.

“Bob and I danced more and he kissed me openly with deep tongue; he took my hand and put it on his cock through his pants while he squeezed my nipple. It felt huge. I was starting to lose control so I said I needed the bathroom. He told me to take off my panties, which were soaked by this time, and if I was ready to be fucked by a real man, give them to him at our table.

“I did it and he sniffed them right in front of your father, then put them in his pocket. By then I was so horny I would have fucked the bartender if he smiled at me. Bob suggested that we retire to his suite. The instant we entered the sitting room, I jumped on John, kissing him and unbuttoning his shirt. By the time Bob had made drinks we were naked with John’s tongue licking my pussy and his cock in my mouth. He made me cum almost immediately. Then we both watched mesmerized as Bob dropped his pants and let that monster out.”

“Is he bigger than Dad?” Ann asked innocently.

“Much bigger; at least two inches longer, much fatter, and he is uncircumcised. Here look.” She took her phone from the bedside table and opened to the cock shot that Bob had sent to her.

“OMG! That is huge. Do you actually let him put that in you? That would split me in half. It must hurt.” Ann was aghast.

“We had to go slow at first, but I was well lubricated, and by the time we had worked it entirely in, I had orgasmed several times, I don’t know how many. Believe me, size matters.”

“What was Dad doing while you and Bob were fucking?”

“He watched and got so aroused that he came on me and Bob.”

“Is it still so exciting with Bob after so much time?”

“It is still the best sex I’ve ever had. You and I have ridden horses for years.  I liken being with Bib to sitting on a big, spirited stallion in a jumping ring, fearfully knowing that you must carefully control his head or you will be thrown, then feeling the rush of adrenaline when he easily clears the next rail. Then the nerves again, as you approach the next jump. I cum almost continuously when that big cock hits bottom in me.”

“I bet you wish he lived closer to us,” Ann suggested.

“No. I don’t lay in bed at night pining for my BBC lover. An occasional wild romp between the sheets is plenty for me. Moreover, if he were closer I would have to stop seeing him. He would try to totally dominate John and me. I couldn’t allow that.

“Bob is always upping the ante. He wants me to shave my pussy; I tell him only if John wants me to. He wants us to take a vacation together; I tell him no. He wants to have anal sex; I don’t. One time Bob even said he wants to make me pregnant; he wants me to have his brown baby.”

“You mean he doesn’t know that you can no longer get pregnant?” Ann was incredulous.

“He just assumed I was on birth control. I guess I neglected to tell him otherwise. He isn’t the only one who likes to be in control. I may tell him

eventually.

“Last Saturday afternoon he took me to a nudist club where we stood around in the shallow pool with two of his naked friends. Looking at me as we chatted, their cocks grew hard and they each pressed his against my leg a time or two. I found myself surreptitiously touching them under the water. It excited me.

“After we left the club, Bob said that we would be meeting them later and he wanted them to fuck me. If we hadn’t met you in that bar, I would have done it. It is one of my fantasies to have two men pleasuring me at once. I very much want to be with John and another man and I hope, now that this is out in the open, we can make it happen.”

Ann breathed a heavy sigh, “You make me want to find a black lover. All this sex talk has me wet and horny.”

“Well, I have a very nice little vibrator that you may borrow, and a rather large dildo too; not as big as Bob but probably bigger than you have tried so far.” She opened the drawer of her table.

“I know, I have already borrowed this one and I want my own but I’m too shy to go into the sex shop.” Ann took them out and wet the vibrator with her tongue.

“Your father will be home soon and I’m wet and horny too. I want to make mad passionate love to my husband. Why don’t you take the toys to your room for a while.” With that, Ann jumped out of Judy’s bed and ran to her room with them.

She decided to wait for John in bed. She slipped out of her nightgown and started pleasuring herself, rubbing her pussy and pinching her nipples. She visualized John licking her while she stroked and sucked Bob’s big cock.

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments