Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"As always background reading helps to appreciate the situation."

I suppose I can’t blame my husband for chafing at some of the events of the last year. John is a straight-up, straight-ahead kind of guy. What you see is what you get. People like that about him; I like that about him. The last six months have been heavy going for him.

We met and fell in love when he was a senior in college. I recognized that he would be a good husband and father, so I married him. As a team, we set about to establish our business and have had good success with him as the visible component and I was the silent partner. I am the risk-taker of the two.

The birth of our daughter Ann completed John’s vision of a family; he fell instantly in love with her. For several years they were the two musketeers and I was the odd one out, until she reached puberty, then we became close confidants. I suppose we might have had another child but some female troubles resulted in my not being able to conceive again.

Then, in her teen years, her social life was away from the house and we experienced the beginning of empty nest syndrome. We needed to find a spark for our life together. John turned to internet porn and I joined him in adding fantasy to our sex life.

John is no slouch in the sack; he is an eager, competent lover.  Over the years he has developed great oral skills. Sex has been good, if not stellar, for us throughout our relationship.

There have been times when the thought of sex with someone else has crossed my mind. I’m not sure why I never cheated; there have been many opportunities. I am considered a MILF by many of our male friends, and several have hit on me. It was not from a great sense of morality, but rather an unwillingness to hurt my husband.

Some have even told John that they would love to fuck me. He seems to take it in stride, sharing it with me for a laugh when in bed together. We have used some of them in fantasies to spice things up, but none really excited me in person. In the last year, John has begun to show interest in sharing me with other men and has some bi fantasies.

I believed that he was ready to act on his fantasy. Then, along came Bob: tall, handsome, dynamic, successful in business, hung like a bull and knows how to use it. An evening of wining, dining, dancing and aggressive seduction convinced me that the time was ripe for me to expand our sexual repertoire.

We ganged up on John and he acquiesced to letting Bob and I have sex while he watched. That first time we fucked, I thought the top of my head would blow off. I had never experienced intense vaginal orgasms before. It turns out that size does matter. I had to have more.

Bob and I have been occasionally having sex for the last several months with John’s knowledge and, grudging acceptance.

During this period I have paid special attention to John and his needs. He has not lacked for sex with me; in fact, I often return from a visit with Bob horny, and attack my husband with vigor. I felt that John was beginning to trust that sex with Bob was no threat to our marriage.

Then Bob crossed a bright red line: he had sex with our daughter. John will never forgive that, and the friction will increase until it does threaten us. I have decided that Bob must go; but not before we have a final bout of wanton sex. He met me at the airport and took me to his clothing-optional club for some sun and sex.

We went to the couples pool this time. A lone man rose from a pool-side chaise and waved to us, “Bob,” he called. We approached and he held out his hand. “You must be Judy. It’s a pleasure to meet you; I’m Peter.”

After the introduction, he asked Peter, “Where is Cheree?”

A low female voice said, “She’s right behind you.” We all turned to see, approaching us, a tall, striking black woman wearing a colorful caftan and long dangling earrings below a buzz-cut hairdo with flecks of gray in it. I reflexively looked down to see if she was wearing high heels; but no, she really must be six feet tall. I’m usually the tall woman in our group at 5’- 7”.

She hugged Bob, addressing him simply as, “Robert,” and kissed him on the mouth. She then turned to me and said, “Judy, we finally meet,” and she kissed me also. “Peter, move your things so Judy can sit beside me, and Robert, you take the chaise on the other side of me.” I guessed that Peter is her husband. I had yet to speak, so I said hello to both of them and added, “Actually, I was hoping to jump into the pool to cool off.” I removed my cover-up feeling rather daring.

“Great. I’ll join you,” she replied, and shed hers displaying a beautiful, slim body topped by long, full, sloping breasts that ended in large, dark nipples. They evoked an image of two brown infants in her arms, each lustily glued to a nipple. Her pubic area was bare, save a small landing strip and a smaller ace of spades tat. Her brown skin was lusciously smooth. By almost every measure we were a study in contrasts.

Off we went, arm in arm to the shallow end. Neither of us wanted to get her hair wet so we walked in. Standing in the cool water she started the conversation by saying, “You certainly have Robert in a fine fettle. I’ve never seen him get so exercised about one of his conquests before; certainly not over me.”

“Are you one of the women in Bob’s stable then?” I asked.

“Once, and now occasionally. We were hot and heavy at one time; you know what he is like. But you have it backward; he is in my stable of bulls. Before today is over you will likely meet one or more of them; but I do share.”

“How does your husband handle that situation? They seem to be on good terms.”

“I had to take him in hand and show him how his interests are best served. Now he is very glad when Robert and others make me happy. He benefits when I’m in a good frame of mind.”

“I wish my husband would see things that way. Because of him, this will be our last time together,” I told her, sadly.

“Well, everyone has her own problems to solve.” I admired her hairdo and her woman-scaping, and asked who does it. “I do. I own two salons, one primarily for black clients and one for whites. I cut Robert’s hair. And if you like mine, I can do your pussy; I have my tools here.”

Suddenly, the thought of going home with a bald pussy sounded like a great idea; a mark to bring home to John as a souvenir from Bob. If that sounds cold, I guess I was a little put out by the situation. She raised her eyebrows at me and I said, “Why not?”

She took my hand and told the men, “We’ll see you in a while. We’re going to take care of some lady stuff.” To me, she said, “We keep a unit here for private activities. Let’s go.” On the way, I asked her why she called Bob Robert. “It reminds him of his mother when he was naughty. It chastens him somewhat,” she chuckled. Her deep voice did not sound motherly.

TSmeganColins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSmeganColins

Upon arriving, she dropped her caftan, turned to me, undid my cover-up and slipped it from my shoulders. Then she led me to what looked like a barber chair with stirrups. She placed a towel on it and had me sit with my feet in them. “Much sturdier than a swing,” she said.

“You are very beautiful,” she added, while running her hand over my thighs and belly. A shiver ran through me when she bent forward and kissed me, slipping her tongue over my lips. A warm rush started from my pussy, moving into my belly. “How do you want it; totally bare or like mine?”

“You aren’t going to tattoo me, are you? I can’t do that,” suddenly I was a bit intimidated by this Amazon. But she just meant what to do with my pubic patch. “Yours looks good to me.” She wet a washcloth at the bar and swabbed me there. The warm cloth felt lovely after the cool pool water. Her touch gave me thrills especially when she pulled my pussy lips apart to shave them.

In no time, I was very smooth and very turned on. My pussy was wet and pouty; the inner labia extended. My clit was begging to be touched. I passed my palm over my mound, enjoying the smooth, soft feeling. Looking down at my pussy, I spread it open. Sheree slid her finger into me and up over my clit, giving me a mini orgasm.  “Come,” she whispered.

She took my hand and led me to one of the king beds in the room. We kissed standing there, her nipples brushing my chest and my hard pebbles, her belly. Then she sat on the edge of the bed and took each nipple in her mouth and sucked it.

Without thinking about it I sank to my knees and parted her thighs. Her outer labia opened revealing a moist pair of inner lips and a very large clitoris. I needed to taste that pussy; a first for me.

She placed her hands in my hair and gently urged my face closer until I stuck out my tongue and licked from her bottom to that little penis and sucked it in. Her moan could have come from a man, it was so deep. She laid her legs over my shoulders and closed her eyes. “Ohh, darling, you are making me feel soo good,” she moaned. “Don’t you think about stopping.”

I lifted my head long enough to say, “Thank you,” and then went back to doing the things I love to have done to me. Soon we moved up onto the bed, barely disconnecting, and I was continuing on my knees when I felt the bed move. I looked up to find two men with cocks in hand, watching us.

Bob was on his knees behind me, stroking that beautiful monster of his as he neared my rump. The moment his glans breached my cunt, I lost my concentration and laid my head on Cheree’s belly. God, how I have missed that wonderful cock. Feeling it nudge itself deeper into me started me cumming and cumming, and cumming.

I couldn’t stop the spasms. I would have collapsed onto my stomach if that cock had let me, but I was suspended on it and Bob’s hands on my hips. Once fully registered he began his slow deliberate stroking. Cheree moved out from under my face, then back again, this time with her head under my pussy, her tongue reaching for Bob’s ball sack, her hands on his ass, urging him deeper.

“Mmmm, stretch out that married white pussy that you like so much Robert,” her manish voice came from under me, “fuck that pussy,” her hands were on my ass now pulling my ass cheeks apart roughly. I think I actually blacked out (no pun intended).

Bob finally let me go. I fell onto my stomach and rolled onto my back. I watched in awe as Cheree took his creamy cock in her mouth and swallowed the entire thing. I could actually see the outline of his cock in her throat.

After a few strokes, she pulled him from her mouth, leaving just the head of his rampant cock between her lips, and with one hand holding his balls and the other working his shaft, she made him cum with a roar all over her face. He collapsed beside me and took me in his arms. Cheree beckoned to her husband who knelt on the bed and licked her face clean.

Then she curled her finger at the other black man in the room who got between her legs and began fucking her beside us. I was fascinated watching his very long cock easily slide its full length into her waiting pussy. She was easily taking it in all the way but she didn’t seem very affected by it. Like all in a day’s work.

I rolled onto my side and took her nipple into my mouth and sucked. Her lover leaned down and took the other one. He looked vaguely familiar to me; I think we had met the last time I was at the club.

He turned his face to mine and we kissed. It didn’t take long for him to fill her cunt with his spunk and collapse beside us. That left Peter standing beside the bed with his white cock in his hand. I took pity on him and pulled him to my mouth. He lasted about ten seconds before pumping my mouth full of cum. I swallowed.

“Is it lunchtime yet?” Bob’s loud voice set off a round of laughter, breaking the mood.

Lunch was a relaxed and fun affair. I’m amazed at how everyone being naked adds to the relaxed ambiance. Cheree is the unchallenged leader of the group, to whom all pay homage, myself included. She is a force of nature. Lunch was followed by either sunbathing or a nap. Bob and I chose to nap, commandeering one of their beds.

I awoke feeling Bob’s hard cock pressing into my thigh. I turned my face to him and kissed him; his tongue plunged into my mouth and his hand found my pussy. He rolled me on top of him, trapping his cock between our bellies. By now I was fully awake, so I slid down his body and grasped his cock with both hands and slid my mouth over his glans.

Apparently, Cheree and Peter were sleeping on the other bed because before I knew it she was trying to lick his shaft while I sucked the head. She moved her leg until she was straddling his head and he began licking her  pussy loudly. A wave of jealousy and anger welled up in me. She was horning in on my time with Bob. I eased myself off Bob’s legs and watched as she swallowed nearly his whole cock. Then, looking me in the eye, she straddled his hips and guided him fully into her cunt. She closed her eyes briefly, then opened them to look into mine again, riding up and down on him. She began stroking her clit.

It hit me then; she wasn’t horning in on my territory, I was encroaching on hers. I didn’t belong here. I have a loving husband and family at home who miss me and deserve my attention. Bob rolled her onto her back and pumped into her vigorously. Neither of them noticed me stand up and leave.

I quietly walked out of the room and found Peter sitting on the pool deck. He looked knowingly at me and asked if he could help me. I asked for a lift to a hotel. On the way, I checked for a flight home and found one leaving that evening, so we headed straight to the airport. I texted my schedule to John on the way. I was not ready to actually talk to him yet.

The three of us had a tearful but joyous reunion when I arrived. John never asked what happened. He seemed to understand that I was home for good.

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments