Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bob was pleasantly surprised to hear from Judy. After the last time they got together, he thought it was over between them. Her husband had freaked out and she had left with him, leaving Bob hanging. He was not accustomed to being jerked around and he didn’t like it.

But, damn she was probably the finest piece that had ever cuckolded her husband for him. She was beautiful, smart, wonderful in bed, loved his cock, and gave great head. He assumed that she had laid the law down to hubby and he had caved. He could understand; she was very special.

The fact is, he is slowing down in the bull department; he’s not getting any younger. His business was going well; he had incorporated his three auto dealerships, sold shares, and had lots of free time as chairman of the board. Still, having to fly to her town for one night in a hotel room was tiresome, and expensive, though he could well afford it.

He wanted to spend his free time traveling internationally and hoped to find a companion to accompany him. Could she be persuaded? That would be a coup. Maybe getting her to spend a weekend with him at his place would be a start. They texted back and forth, but she insisted that he go come to her; said they could discuss a new arrangement when they were together. He caved.

Judy returned from her evening of sex with Bob to find John still waiting for her at two a.m. She could feel his erection when they hugged but she was worn out and pled the need for sleep. In the morning he left for work before she woke but came home for lunch. He returned to work that afternoon with a big smile on his face.

That night in their bed Judy gave him a detailed blow-by-blow of her time with Bob. She had to edge him twice to keep him from cumming, before she lay back and took him into her welcoming pussy. He lasted about thirty seconds before he came deep inside her.

This arrangement went on for the next couple of months to everyone’s enjoyment: a call from Bob every ten days to two weeks followed by his visit. John practiced his oral skills in the in-between times and Judy never refused him sex.

One night, while he lay satiated from sex, she asked if John ever considered suggesting his alma mater for Ann, who would be college shopping soon. “Although they no longer have legacy slots, you have been a generous donor. I’m sure a call to the Dean would get her a tour of the campus.”

John was no dummy. “And you could take her and see Bob who lives quite near the university. Was this his idea?”

“We have talked about it and he could write a strong reference for her. He is an important donor through his company too. I planned to mention that to you if you liked the idea.” Hmmm.

The Dean enthusiastically arranged a weekend tour in May. She and Ann flew down on Saturday morning. When they arrived on campus they learned that a dorm room was reserved for Ann for that night. Quelle surprise!

After leaving Ann in the hands of a pretty Junior, Judy found Bob’s car waiting at the campus's main gate. They sped off to find an early lunch. Now that she could spend the night, they decided to spend the afternoon enjoying a nature walk and save the lovemaking for after dinner.

Bob found that he was unusually pleased at the prospect of sleeping with Judy. He recalled their first time together when he had convinced her to spend the night and he wanted to wake up with her in the morning.

After a pleasant walk, he brought her to his home for a rest that included some mutual oral sex. He made her cum but she edged him using her newly learned techniques. Showering and getting dressed for dinner was an exercise in restraint for Bob.

Dinner in an elegant restaurant was followed by drinks and dancing at a local watering hole. Bob couldn’t keep his hands off Judy who normally didn’t approve of public affection displays, but he was persistent and she was getting tipsy. Bob seemed to like showing his women off in public.

They were dancing to a slow ballad, Bob’s hands on her ass and her arms around his neck when she heard, “Mom!?” Looking toward the bar, she saw Ann’s aghast face among a group of young women. She had a drink in her hand. The couple separated immediately and Judy went to her daughter in a panic.

Tinkerr_Belll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tinkerr_Belll

“What are you doing here?” they said simultaneously. Judy did not try to deny what Ann had seen; her daughter was as smart as she and no phony alibi would do. Bob arrived and she said, “This is Bob, a college roommate of your dad’s. Bob, meet my daughter Ann.” He offered his hand but Ann was still staring at her mother.

“Are you having a good time?” Judy asked, unable to think of anything else at that moment.

Without answering, Ann asked, “Does dad know you are on a date”?

“Yes, he does. I talked with him this afternoon. It’s ok with him; they are old friends.” Judy hoped that would end that discussion. “What are you guys planning this evening? A movie or just bar hopping?”

Ann took her aside and whispered indignantly, “Mom, I saw you necking and kissing him."

“Darling, it’s ok. I’ll explain it later; now go have fun. I’ll see you in the morning for brunch, about ten.” Ann recognized her mother’s finality voice, so she kissed her cheek and went off with the other girls.

Judy was shaken when she went back to their table, picked up her purse, and said, “Let’s get out of here,” to a bemused Bob.

"Where to?” he asked. “Will you still stay at my house?”

“Let’s just drive for a while. I need to clear my head. She might be on the phone with John right this minute.” Bob was not too concerned about that; John surely knew they would be together. “He may say he’s ok with us being out together, but he won’t explain or condone the PDA.”

In the end, she asked to be let off at her hotel. There would be no hot sex tonight.  She set her phone to “Do Not Disturb", took a sleeping pill, and spent a restless night. In the morning she found that both Bob and John had called. Had Ann talked to her father? she wondered.

Ann was waiting in front of the dorm with her wheely suitcase when Judy arrived. She was subdued and stiff; did not return Judy’s hug. They walked across campus looking for a brunch place. As they walked Judy started talking, “About last night, did you talk to your father?”

“No, what I saw looked so incriminating that I didn’t dare to. I hope you are going to explain. I wouldn’t rat you out no matter what you were doing, you know that, but I hope there’s a good explanation.” Judy pondered things for quite a while. Finally, she found a park bench and sat. Ann sat beside her.

“The truth is, Bob is my lover. Let me explain. It began last fall at your dad’s homecoming weekend. We bumped into Bob, had dinner, and drinks, and I danced with him. Your father and I have been completely faithful to each other as long as we have been together, but somehow Bob persuaded me and I persuaded John that a one-time fling with him would be ok fun. The drinks probably did most of the talking.

“Your father was not completely ok with it but he went along. Well, I spent the night with Bob and discovered that I have been missing out on something special. When you are ready I will give you much more information but for now, just know that John and I have agreed that Bob and I can meet occasionally for sex; and it is only sex, there is no more to it.

“Usually, he comes to me and we spend an afternoon at his hotel. This is the first time I have come to him.” She hastily added, “We didn’t do anything last night; I was too upset, and now, he must be upset too.  I slept in my hotel room, alone. To be clear, your father and I still love each other totally; in fact, this may have brought us closer than ever.” She studied Ann’s face, looking for her reaction.

Ann stood up and faced her mother, her hands balled into fists. “How could you do that to dad? You are being selfish and don’t deserve his love and affection. This is no way to show your affection for him. Don’t tell me he is ok with it. I demand that you break it off right now, and I want to go home and take care of dad immediately.”

Judy sat somewhat stunned and very chastised. Finally, she said, “All right.” Ann jumped to hug her and they went off to pack her things.

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments