Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Halloween parties at my wife's office are basically mundane and to be honest: boring. The office staff were in their usual ass-kissing manner. Their spouses were a bit uppity, or their conversations were uninteresting to me, and their costumes were typical, but not sexy.

My wife, Amy insists we go every year and I oblige her. Her position as staff and human resources manager sets her among the top management level. So, you get a snapshot of our predicament.

But, back to the Halloween party story.

Amy and I decided on gangster costumes, and we ordered them a month in advance. Amy’s dress was the Roaring Twenties style, a white flap dress. Mine was a three-piece suit.

When the costumes arrived, Amy had hers altered to fit at a local seamstress. When the dress arrived from the seamstress, it fit her well, except it was short in length. Not much, but above mid-thigh. She complained it was too short and too tight. I liked it and told Amy it was sexy. Normally, she wore a conservative and professional dress code at work. She was not thrilled because it could cause a stir among the staff. I told her that I didn’t think we would get kicked out.

Amy decided it was too late to make any changes and we went to the party, arriving early, to avoid making an entrance.

One surprise Amy had up her sleeve, rather, under her dress: white thong panties. The dress fit her tightly and the outline of her ass showed. I tried to have her go bra-less, but that wasn't going to happen. I didn't know if this would get her a promotion or fired. But it caused some stir among a few wives and most of the men in attendance.

There were finger foods and cocktails available and we had a few drinks during the night.

Several times, I would catch eyes checking out Amy's ass. It wasn't only men looking. Once or twice, I saw the district manager's wife eyeing Amy and she knew I caught her. She quickly turned away each time. Naturally, I mentioned it to Amy. She told me, according to the office gossip, the woman was known to be promiscuous.

Her husband traveled to the corporate headquarters in another city, once every few months for quarterly meetings. She would remain at home, entertaining a guest or two, according to the gossip.

Of course, I took the liberty of checking out this woman. She stood approximately five-foot-seven, blonde hair, and well built. For the party, she wore a historical nurse's uniform that fit her well. The white bib covered her breasts, but I could tell they were large. Amy saw me checking her out and I'm sure she caught me doing it more than once.

Amy asked me what I thought about her, and I mentioned something about being too expensive for me. And I was likely too old for her, because I noticed her chatting with a younger guy. So, I asked Amy about him. She said he was a new computer programmer and assisted with computer-related problems. He wasn't nerdy looking and not the athletic type, but he looked like he was fresh out of high school.

As the evening wore on, I noticed the manager's wife and the geek were missing. I decided to walk around and see what I could find out. I tapped Amy's shoulder and informed her of my intentions.

Maymay_way
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maymay_way

Amy's office building had two levels. It was a typical office setting, consisting of partitioned walls and desks, but with a large kitchen and break area. The manager's and Amy's offices were upstairs.

Amy discreetly took me to the offices.

The second-level hallway was darkened, except for the illuminated green and red exit sign above the stairway door.

The computer guy's office was at the opposite end of the hallway. Amy led me to it, quietly passing by her own. His office door was ajar slightly, and we could see the lights of a computer monitor flickering in the dark. We entered the room and slipped behind a couple of mainframe stacks and some large filing cabinets that obscured the entrance.

We could hear a woman moaning. When we peeped between one of the cabinets, we were expecting to see someone having sex.

The manager's wife was sitting in a chair, beside the computer guy and looking at porn on a large screen computer that was mounted on a frame above the desk. Amy leaned in closer to get a better view, then tapped me.

"Look!" she whispered almost too loud.

I saw a video of a woman sitting on a desk, while some guy had his face buried under her dress. I looked at Amy and shrugged. Amy motioned toward the screen. It was the office manager's wife in the video.

When the guy moved from under the dress, I saw it was the computer guy in the video.

Then it hit me: they created this video before we arrived.

Amy and I quietly watched as the guy made a few keyboard strokes. Then the manager's wife leaned over and whispered to him. He stood up, then she loosened his trousers and dropped them to the floor. He sat on the desk in front of her, as she leaned forward in her chair and began to suck his cock.

Amy and I could see the video on the computer screen at the same time the manager's wife was sucking his cock. He had a camera set up nearby to catch the action.

I began to get aroused and tried to get Amy to suck mine, but she wouldn't. So, I reached under her dress and began to finger her. Amy was getting aroused, and her thong began to moisten.

Before we could get further with our own sex, the guy began to moan. The manager's wife had this guy's cock deep in her throat. He began to move his hips and a moment later, he gave the manager's wife her reward.

As Amy and I crept out of the office, I saw the woman wipe her mouth and smile. Then we heard her tell the guy she wanted to see the video. I almost laughed as Amy pushed me toward the door. We bumped into one of the cabinets as we were leaving, making some noise.

Yes, I tried to screw Amy on her desk before returning to the party, but she wouldn’t let me.

Later, that evening, I caught the manager's wife looking at me. I thought her expression was wondering if I knew what she was doing earlier.

Published 
Written by apt389
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments