Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Number 11 of Changes Series"

The day after, Amy and I had a talk. I let her know I didn't feel comfortable with Anton. I explained I didn't want to be put into that situation again and perhaps we should re-evaluate the way things have been going. I added that I didn't appreciate being cheated on or set up. I held back mentioning a conversation I had with one of the neighbors a few days before.

Amy apologized for bringing Anton around again. She said she respected my feelings and didn't intend on cuckolding me or trying to turn me into becoming bisexual.

Amy admitted, "Anton did something; it was like having sex for the first time again."

I said, "There have to be limits."

Amy agreed she wouldn't bring any more men into our home. She asked about Yara, and I said she was OK. Amy surprised me by saying Yara wanted to visit soon.

I asked Amy if she thought I was being fair by allowing another woman around, but not other men. She said having other women over could be OK.

I responded, "Thanks, but if too many people came around, we would likely end up divorcing."

Amy kissed me and said she didn't want a divorce.

I thought we had things settled.

Yara arrived on a Saturday morning. When I answered the door, she hugged me, causing some stirring in my shorts. Yara wore black stretch pants and a white shirt with no bra. I had to catch my breath and hoped I wouldn't be too obvious about my arousal.

Why this woman didn't have any sexual lovers is beyond me. The term MILf in a dictionary would include her picture without a worded description, as that would be sufficient.

Amy and Yara chatted, while I decided to go outside and do some yard chores. Basically, I had to keep from Yara, or I'd have to jack off or have sex then and there.

I was in one of the gardens, trimming rose bushes, when I heard Amy call me. I turned around and Amy was wearing similar clothing as Yara.

"Hot damn!" I spoke.

Amy and Yara laughed when I told them they could get arrested for going out in public. They would get attention, no doubt. I asked if I could go with them and watch. Amy shook her head and said I'd be bored while they shopped. Hell, watching people's reactions would be interesting, enough to keep me from boredom.

Amy and Yara returned a few hours later, carrying a few bags.

"I see you didn't cause too much trouble," I said as they entered.

"How do you know?" Amy teased.

"Yeah, there's plenty of things we could have done!" Yara teased.

"But we decided to save the trouble for later!" Amy added.

I thanked myself for taking a nap while they were gone. I was in for an interesting night.

The women had dinner and the night out planned. Naturally, I was dressed about thirty minutes before they were.

I must admit, the wait was worth it. They came into the den where I was seated, wearing sheer, black blouses and short, black skirts. Yara did Amy's eyes and makeup, so Amy looked like a middle eastern woman, as herself. I was stunned.

I pointed out that I could see their nipples as though they weren't wearing anything beneath the blouses. Amy showed me their light cover blazers that matched their dress.

We had dinner at an expensive restaurant, then afterwards, Amy suggested we go to one of the casinos. I chose the opposite casino from the last one we visited.

Before we got out of the car, Amy removed her blazer and winked at Yara. Yara removed hers, also. This night would get interesting.

Inside, I ordered drinks for Yara and Amy, and a beer for myself. We sat at one of the bars, while the women chatted. After a little while, I suggested we find a slot machine and play. We found two machines that were next to each other and sat down to play.

As Yara and Amy played, I excused myself to the men's room. As I was returning, the women were laughing, and a waitress was dropping off two drinks for them. I saw Amy reach for her phone, type something and put her phone back into her purse.

When I sat next to Amy, she excused herself to the lady’s room. I thought it was odd, because she went alone. Usually, when two women are together, they both go to the ladies’ room, not alone.

I asked Yara if she was having a good time and she said yes. We chatted a bit, then Amy returned. I noticed Amy seemed a bit distant, but I didn't say anything.

When we figured the slot machines we were playing weren't paying out, we moved to some poker machines. As we played, I explained some of the cards to hold or drop. As I was assisting Yara, I saw Amy peek at her phone.

We played a few more hands and both women ended up losing around twenty dollars each. Amy suggested we go to the lounge and see what was going on.

We walked into a dark lounge, only illuminated by dim lights at the bar and a few dim lamps around. I found a table for us not far from the entrance. I was seated with my back to the entrance, because Amy and Yara took the seats facing it.

Before a waitress came, Amy and Yara excused themselves and went to the lady’s room. A few minutes passed, and Yara returned alone.

"Where's Amy?" I asked Yara.

"Amy told me she wanted to get her jacket from the car. She said she was a bit cold." Yara explained.

I didn't feel good about Amy going off alone, so I suggested to Yara we go find her.

We got near the casino entrance, where I saw Amy walking outside with Anton. My heart dropped into my stomach. Yara started to call out to Amy, but I stopped her. Yara looked at me, puzzled.

I said, "Wait Yara; let's see what they're up to."

We followed Amy and Anton quietly, remaining back a good distance. They stopped at Anton's car and got inside. In a low voice, I told Yara to follow me.

We walked one parking lane over, then came up to Anton's car from behind. We watched Anton and Amy kiss for a moment. When Amy moved over and leaned down, Yara gasped. Anton heard her, looked into his rear-view mirror, and saw Yara and me standing behind them.

Anton appeared to say something, then Amy popped back up and turned toward us suddenly.

Yara replied, "Amy! What are you doing?"

I looked at Amy and answered Yara's question, "Amy is sucking Anton's dick."

Yara stood still, stunned as I walked up to Amy's door.

I loudly said to Amy, "Go ahead and finish him. It's not like I haven't seen you do that before!"

Amy tried to get out of Anton's car, but I held the door closed.

I tried not to shout when I said, "Don't get out, you're riding with Anton tonight. Yara and I are going home."

With that, I turned away, took Yara's hand, and said, "Come on, Yara. Amy has other plans and doesn't want us around tonight."

Amy got out of Anton's car and ran toward us, crying, "No! Stop! Don't leave me here!"

Erica_With_Love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erica_With_Love

I replied, "Go away, Amy! You have your date, I have mine. Now leave!"

Several couples watched as Yara and I walked hastily to my car, which by chance was parked nearby. Amy stood in the lane, pleading and crying.

I noticed Anton didn't leave. I figured he would get his piece of ass and likely leave Amy somewhere.

Yara got into my car without a word, stunned by everything that just occurred. After I started the car and began to leave the casino, Yara asked if I was going to leave Amy behind.

Trying to control my emotions, I said, "Yes, I am. If he left her anywhere but home; well, that would be her problem, not mine.”

I sped out of the parking lot, then said, “What would your husband have done, in this situation?"

That reply stunned Yara.

She replied quietly, "I would not be around after that."

I drove home in silence and wondered what Yara was thinking.

Yara must have read my mind, as she said, "Amy saw that guy while we were shopping today."

I replied, "That figures! She's been different recently."

When we arrived at the house, got out of my car, as Yara apologized for Amy.

I turned to answer Yara as we entered my house, "Yara, Amy has been seeing this guy several times. She doesn't know I found out about her weekly meetings. Tonight, was the last straw."

I went to my bedroom, took off my clothes and got into the shower.

As the water cascaded over me, I began to pound the wall. I felt a light hand touch my shoulder. When I turned to see who touched me, Yara was standing there nude. She moved next to me and put her arms around my waist and began to kiss me under the falling water.

Somehow, we made it to my bed and Yara laid on top of me, kissing me and assuring me things would be OK.

Yara kissed my cheek, then my neck, and kissed her way to my thighs. I put her head in my hands as Yara kissed the swollen head of my cock. She began to suck on it as I moaned for her to continue. Then Yara moved her ass near my face, and I positioned her to get on top, to sixty-nine me.

Yara's shaved pussy tasted sweet and wet. Her clit was somewhat larger than Amy's and I licked and sucked on it. As Yara began to have orgasms, I licked her anus and she seemed to press her ass on my face.

I worked my way to her clit and began to finger her anus. Yara enjoyed this and I inserted my finger deeper in her. Soon, I was finger fucking Yara's anus and she was loving it. She didn't last long. When I sucked on her clit, she had a rush type orgasm.

Yara was moaning and begging me to keep going, tensed up, screamed a moment, then threw herself off me.

As she lay there, as if she were convulsing, I leaned over and kissed her hard nipples. Yara put her arms around my neck, hugging me tight.

I spread her legs open and mounted her, missionary position.

Yara purred like a cat as I pushed myself in deeper and began to thrust myself faster. Yara pulled my face into hers and began to kiss me hard. She had a grip around my neck, and I was having a hard time breathing.

When Yara released me, I moved up, gasping for air. Yara used the break to move onto her hands and knees. I mounted her from behind and began to thrust myself deep and hard. Yara was moaning and when I touched her anus, she flinched.

I began to press on her anus and soon I was finger fucking it as I thrust my hard cock into her pussy. Then, Yara seemed to push me away from her, and my cock slid out of her wet pussy. She reached for my cock, so I thought she wanted to put it back in her pussy. As I was about to slide it in, she moved, and I started to slide my cock in her ass.

When Yara felt this, she pushed against my cock, and it slowly began to penetrate her ass. She moved forward slightly, then back, rocking my hard cock deeper in her ass.

When I reached full penetration, Yara began to rock faster. I was enjoying this and tried not to shoot my load. I strained myself, trying to hold back. Yara sensed I couldn't hold off any longer and using her skills, I shot my load inside.

When I pulled out, Yara rolled over onto her back, pulled me on top, and kissed me.

"Did you like Yara's ass?" Yara whispered between her kisses.

Not long after Yara and I had sex, we heard a car door close. Then Amy entered the house, walking loudly into our bedroom. Her makeup, hair, and dress were messed up.

"What's the meaning of you leaving me like that?" Amy screeched.

"I think you should ask yourself that question," I responded in a tired tone.

I was worn out from Yara's sex to begin a shouting match. I think my tone of voice pissed Amy off more.

Amy looked at Yara briefly, then loudly explained how I embarrassed her in front of a bunch of people.

I sat up in the bed, "Well, it took you long enough to get home. Did Anton leave you there, too?"

Amy didn't have a reply.

I continued, "You should have had Anton bring you to a hotel and leave you there. Apparently, since he didn't, you can sleep on the couch. Better yet, take your car and get yourself a hotel. Either way is fine by me."

Amy turned away quickly, went to her dresser, taking some bed clothes and went to shower. Yara got up, wrapped her towel around herself and went to the spare bedroom.

After Amy finished her shower, she went to sleep in the spare bedroom. When she saw Yara in there, she cursed, went to the third bedroom, and slammed the door.

Early the next morning, Yara packed quickly, leaving Amy and I to ourselves. I suggested to Amy we should go have brunch somewhere, so we could keep things a bit civil. She agreed reluctantly and quietly. She looked crappy, I thought.

Over a secluded brunch, I told Amy I knew about her secret morning meetings with Anton. I didn't tell her that our neighbor tipped me off, although Amy asked how I found out.

I said, "It's not for you to worry about how I found out. You need to worry that I did find out."

Amy looked around to see if anyone could hear our conversation.

She countered, "If you knew what I was doing, why didn't you bring it up before now?"

I reminded her about our conversation from a few days before. I emphasized I didn't want to be cheated on.

I continued, "And it's more than that. I didn't want things to get out of control, or to be cuckolded out. I warned you about these things."

Then to my surprise, I said, "Now, I'd rather you pack up and leave me."

Amy frowned, replied in a quivering voice, "I'm sorry."

I sat quietly for a moment, looking at her as she stared at her plate. The silence was deafening. Her tears fell onto her uneaten eggs, as she failed to hold her composure.

Finally, Amy looked up, "Do you want me to leave?"

Published 
Written by apt389
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments