Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The holidays passed, and we had an interesting New Year’s at a local casino. Amy was dressed in a hot red dress that showed her cleavage and a bit of her thighs. We danced a few times and Amy danced with a single guy one time. She danced a husband-and-wife couple once while both of us were on the dance floor. I didn’t think much of it, because I thought Amy was only teasing them. I asked her later, while we were having sex if she was interested in swapping with another couple. She laughed and said no, that her dancing was a spur of the moment thing.

Of course, my mind got to wondering. The idea of swapping with another couple seemed sort of interesting, but it was not something I would pursue. The next day, I checked out some locals on an online dating site I secretly subscribed to but wasn’t a paying member. I didn’t see the couple Amy danced with, so I supposed she was telling me the truth about the dances.

One Monday, a few weeks after New Year’s, as I was at work, I wondered what Amy would do if I were to go out of town. In my line of work, I go to a couple of cities now and then which causes me to stay over for a couple of nights. So, if I were to tell Amy that I had to go out of town, it wouldn’t come as a surprise. Amy has mentioned that she didn’t mind being alone after our son moved away. But it was how she said it at the last time I had to travel, sort of struck me as odd. I forgot about that, and now, it all came back to me as I sat at my desk.

After work I walked out to my car, noting it is an ordinary car; the type everyone sees but ignores. So, I could hide in plain sight, if I decided to spy on Amy. Then, a plan started to come into mind as I drove home.

When I arrived, Amy saw that I seemed a bit distant and asked if I were OK. I responded that I was, and my company was considering me to take a couple of days to visit some clients in a couple of cities nearby. “When will you have to leave?” Amy asked. “Next week” I replied. I figured if Amy was playing around, I’d give her time to decide who she would be with. I wondered, since she had sex with others when we were on vacations, would she do it when I went out of town. It would be the first time for me to leave home for a couple of days since we took our trip to the Florida Keys a few months back.

Towards the end of the week, Amy asked if I still had to go out of town. I smiled and said yes, for two nights. I purposely didn't bring up the subject for a couple of nights, so by Amy asking me, I figured she may have something in mind.

I checked out a nearby hotel to my home. In fact, I could walk to my house within fifteen minutes. I had a plan.

Over the weekend, Amy went out shopping. I arranged the house for a potential visit. I unlocked the bedroom windows and checked to see if they slid open quietly. The next thing was to adjust the curtains so I could peep inside. The bedroom windows are lengthy, and my yard has tall, wooden fences surrounding both sides and across the back, but I don’t have a gate. I can enter without issues, and nobody could see me when I'm in my back yard.

Sunday night, I packed my bags and slipped in my black sweats and jacket. Amy entered the bedroom as I was finishing my packing. She smiled as she sat on the bed and asked if I had anything set up on the side, when I went to other places. “Of course! Why wouldn’t I?” I teased. “What about you?” Amy laughed and went to take her evening bath. Over the years of our marriage, we would tease each other about having other lovers. It was a common joke between us.

The next day, before I left from work, I called Amy from my cell and told her I’d be back on Wednesday. I asked her if her sidekick arrived, and she replied that he wasn’t coming. “You’re funny.” I replied.

I checked into the hotel by my house and registered with a false email address. I expected the clerk to check my identification, but she forgot.

I showered and changed into my dark sweats, then waited until it got dark. After eating a light dinner, I took a drive by my house. Amy’s car was alone in the carport, I noted. I drove around to the front of my neighborhood and parked at a small shopping center. My neighborhood is small with only two streets and has only one entrance. I could see who comes and goes from where I was parked.

I noticed a few cars entering, but some had kids in them, another had an older couple. I started to leave after about thirty minutes of waiting, just to take another drive by my house. When I reached the parking lot exit, I noticed a car turning into my neighborhood. I couldn’t see the driver, due to the streetlights. But I could tell it was a male driving it.

I paused before exiting, so the car could get a good start ahead of me. I didn’t want the driver to think I was following him.

Sure enough, the car turned onto my street. I was about a block behind him. I slowed down, then turned onto my street. Well, guess what, he turned into my neighbor’s driveway. I passed by and noticed he backed out of the driveway and turned into mine. He got the wrong house, apparently. I hurried back to the small shopping center, parked my car, then walked fast back to my house.

When I arrived, I checked my phone to see if it were silenced. No need in blowing my cover with a phone call. None of the neighbors had their outside lights on, so I was able to make it into my back yard without being seen.

I made it to my bedroom window and noticed the lights were off. Then I walked over to the patio and looked through the den's curtains behind one window. I could see Amy talking to someone, but I couldn’t see who it was. She was wearing her white bath robe and seemed relaxed. Finally, her friend moved into view.

JanaHowell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JanaHowell

He was younger; I’d guess in his twenties in age. He had dark hair, tanned skin and average height. I tried to figure out if I knew him from her job but couldn’t place him at any of the parties we attended recently. I was tempted to walk off and call her. I didn’t because I wanted to see how far this would go.

I couldn’t quite hear what they were talking about, but Amy was smiling. They were a few feet from each other as they talked. I started to press my ear against the windowpane, when Amy turned and walked towards our bedroom. The guy followed her. My chest was pounding as I took a few steps to our bedroom window.

I silently waited to see if the lights came on but after a minute, the lights remained off. I went back to the den window. Amy and her friend were standing at the hall entrance, kissing. I hurried back to the bedroom window, bent down, slowly raised it and tugged the curtains open a bit more. As I lowered the window, the lights came on.

I saw Amy's robe was loosened and her nipples were erect, and she was wearing some small, black panties. She turned to kiss her friend, then helped him remove his shirt. He began to remove his pants and Amy laid on our bed.

When he removed his underwear, I figured he was a bit less endowed than myself, judging Amy's hand on it when she reached out to begin stroking it. My cock was rock hard as I reached into my sweats to let it out.

As Amy stroked and kissed his cock, I heard her tell him he had a nice size. Amy could deep throat me, so he wasn't a problem for her. And she exhibited her skills as I peeped in.

After a few moments of fellatio, Amy laid back on our bed and her friend began to eat her pussy. I was a bit tempted to push him out of the way, but I remained entranced while my legs shook.

Amy began to moan, as her friend was doing his work. As I watched, Amy began to moan louder. I couldn’t see too well, but he was using his fingers. Then Amy's pitch grew to a different level. She began pushing her hips harder into his face. I saw his arm motions and I figured he had a couple of fingers in her. She finally released a loud orgasmic scream and twisted her body back and forth. I didn't recall her having such an intense orgasm. I wanted to know his secret.

Finally, her breathing relaxed as her friend slowed his cunnilingus to a stop. Amy's smile told me everything before she told him, "That was amazing, but it seems nasty." It hit me: he was fingering her anus and licking her clit. I read that anal play could drive women to another sexual level, but Amy seemed to resist when I tried it.

Should I mention that I shot my load onto the window?

As Amy laid on our bed, he moved and laid beside her. She leaned over and kissed him, then kissed her way to his cock. She stroked and kissed it until he was throbbing hard.

Then she looked up toward the window. I stepped to the side, wondering if she saw me. I held my breath and waited for the curtains to open. Then I heard Amy say, "Here it is." I didn't see the curtains move, so I stepped back and looked in. Amy had opened a condom and began to slip it on the guy's cock. Satisfied that the condom fit, she climbed onto his cock and began to ride him. He had his hands on her breasts as she rode.

The first thought I had was, "At least she's practicing safe sex."

Amy began to moan, and her friend moved his hands to her ass. She clutched her breasts, for a moment then leaned forward and lay on top of him while he thrust himself in her. I could see his hands moving, one hand holding her ass, while the other one was busy behind her.

Amy's moaning grew more intense, then she rolled off him. He sat up, as Amy positioned herself on her knees. I was standing less than five or six feet from her face and saw her facial expression as he began to pump her from behind.

She had a smile of ecstasy as he drove himself as deep as he could. Then I saw what his previously hidden hand was up to.

He began to finger her anus, causing her facial expression to change some. Her moans began to increase and when he asked if she was ready, she moaned, "UMM Hmmm."

He re-positioned himself and slowly began to slide his cock in her anus. Her face showed a bit of strain, but it soon relaxed as he inserted his full erection in her. He slowly began to pump her and she moaned louder. She grabbed a pillow and squeezed it.

As he began to thrust her harder and faster, Amy began to squeal.

I heard him say, "Try to pinch it." Amy shifted, and then he said, "That's it, keep it up."

A moment later, he began to moan. He thrust himself a few more times, then slowly pulled out.

Amy laid flat on her stomach, moaning, as her friend stroked his cock, a load showed in his condom.

He smiled as he finished his conquest, then leaned over Amy and kissed her cheek.  In a low tone, he said, "That was fantastic, Amy."
Then, he got up and went into the bathroom. A minute later, he returned, without the condom.
Amy rolled over, covered herself with the bedspread, then said, "I've never experienced that before. It felt wonderful but it seems nasty."

He stood, fully dressed, leaned over her and kissed her. "I may have a surprise for you next time."

I decided that the show was over and started walking back to my car. As I got to the end of my street, he drove past me.

I wonder what surprise he has for her next time.

 

Published 
Written by apt389
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments