Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After Amy's rendezvous at the casino, the fallout afterward resulted in Amy and I agreeing to separation, with the idea of counseling and perhaps reconciliation. That is, if Amy could cease seeing Anton or others during the separation trial.

In case anyone is wondering: Amy's friend Anton, made her give him a blow job that night. Then he refused to bring her home. Amy had to hire a taxi to take her home from the casino.

I decided to move out after consulting with my lawyer. The reasoning was I could handle living in an apartment by myself.

Now, I kind of got screwed, because I had to pay my own apartment expenses and those of my house. Amy paid half of the house bills anyway. I argued that Amy should pay more than she usually had. The courts saw differently, because of my pay status.

After I moved out, Amy became restless about living alone. Two weeks after I moved out, our son called, saying he needed to move back home for a while, until he could finish some computer courses, he needed to take at the community college.

Amy and I agreed about our son moving back. I figured Amy would behave with him around. During our talks, our son asked us if we would reconsider and get back together.

Throughout our time living apart, Amy and I attended council ling meetings. I admitted that the hot-wife lifestyle was interesting at first. Amy admitted she took things too far and became a sexual addict. Things were going well, and we were patching our marriage up.

About three months after we split, we got back together. Then, Amy got a promotion; a new management position that involved working with an advertising group of people in the western states.

Meanwhile, our son finished his classes and moved out again.

The company branch office Amy reported to was located in a southern California city. Amy visited there several times, and I joined her on one occasion. Amy could work from home, although some travel required her to leave once a month, sometimes more. That wasn't an issue, because we lived in a southern city near a large airport.

Her company employed a marketing plan to film and photograph locations such as Cabo or Cozumel for vacation promotions. While on location, Amy would send me pictures and small videos of beautiful beaches, women, and other things to do while vacationing at those resorts. I told her the sights and ads were interesting, as we chatted every evening.

Not long after Amy was promoted, we visited two of the resorts during a couple of weekends and had some good times together at them.

A few months into Amy's new career position, I noticed an attractive male and female couple continuously shown in several ads Amy showed me. After Amy had been home for a couple of days, I asked her about them.

She explained the couple were model actors; hired for the advertisers. I didn't think much of it afterward, because actors or models were constantly used in all sorts of advertising.

On a trip a few weeks later, Amy called and told me she had a delay. Amy explained she was on location in Cabo, and that she wouldn't be home for a few more days. There were delays once or twice, due to weather or some other problem, but not more than a day.

This call seemed odd to me because Amy's voice didn't sound convincing this time. Her tone sounded nervous and she was talking fast. I heard people chatting and laughing in the background during the phone conversation. At first, I passed it off as coincidental because of the vacationers having a good time there.

Until:

As Amy was talking to me, I heard an accented male voice calling out to her. I asked her who was calling her, and she replied it was someone in her group. She admitted they were about to have a sunset dinner cruise, wrapping up their project. She had to hurry to catch the ship, and she hung up before I could say bye.

Usually, when Amy returned home from her previous trips, I'd meet her at the airport and we would have a nice dinner, hold conversations about events during our days apart, and good sex.

But not this time.

I met Amy at the airport as usual and I noticed there was something different about her. She seemed happy, yet distant. I asked her about her trip, and she said that it was good; their client was well pleased. Amy didn't talk much, saying she was tired from the trip and wanted to go home. I noticed she didn't look at me much as we were going home.

After we arrived home and over dinner, Amy told me she had to return to the California office, then to Cozumel in a few days for another promotional piece for a resort.

I asked her about the resort they were promoting, and she hesitated before answering. Well, the alarm bell went off previously, but it rang louder this time. I decided an investigation was needed.

The next day, as I sat in my office, I ventured off on some online articles about what to look for in a partner who may be cheating. Amy's behavior fit the patterns I read in different articles. The next bit of information I read about was what to do about it.

One article said to bring the subject up indirectly to the suspected person. Amy and I had that discussion already. However, the article explained sometimes things could get out of hand. I thought the discussion we had went OK. Another article said to hire a private investigator. That could get expensive, I decided.

I came across an advertisement selling cell phone spying programs. It claimed the program tracked the user's cell phone texts, keystrokes, phone calls, photographs, and their location on a detailed online map. This idea piqued my curiosity, and I studied more about it.

A problem I would encounter, if I wanted to be discrete about installing the software, was to gain access to Amy's cell phone for a few minutes. She kept it with her constantly, even when she bathed. As I sat at my desk, I thought of ways I could get her phone without her being suspicious or finding out what I was doing.

Then a plan hit me, and I ordered the program. It came in my email a few minutes later. I read the instructions over and over, until I understood them. Because Amy was scheduled to leave soon, I called an acquaintance Amy knew also, and explained something to him.

On Saturday, Amy and I went out because we had to do some shopping. I purposely left my phone on my dresser after making a quick phone call.

While we were shopping, my friend called Amy's cell phone and asked for me. Amy looked a bit surprised when I told her I forgot my cell phone. While Amy shopped in a women's dress store, I sat outside on a bench and pretended to chat on her phone. This provided me with enough time to install the software.

As advertised, the software was installed quickly. Amy suspected nothing when I handed her cell phone back.

I had a nervous pit in my gut Amy may find out about it. But if she did find it and confronted me, then I would bring up my suspicions about her infidelity.

On Sunday afternoon while we were home, Amy received a phone call and went into another room to talk. I walked nearby and overheard her say that she could take an earlier flight in a few days.

When Amy finished her call, she saw I was standing near the doorway. She said something came up and she needed to leave a day earlier. I nodded and walked off.

At my office the next morning, I pulled up the phone spy program on my laptop and looked at Amy's cell phone records. During the past few days, she had been receiving calls and texts from a number in the Cozumel area and Amy replied to the text messages.

When I checked her text messages, my stomach and heart dropped like a ten-ton stone.

Immediately after I left my house that morning, Amy initiated texting chats with a guy named Enrico.

After a few usual hellos and such, Enrico asked Amy what she was doing.

Amy replied she had just gotten out of the shower.

Enrico asked for a picture of her nude and Amy said no at first. But after Enrico persisted, Amy obliged with a full frontal, with her hair wrapped in a towel.

Enrico replied he couldn't wait for Amy to return.

Amy sent a smiling emoji and requested a picture of his dick.

I was stunned to see that it was true about certain men. He looked unnaturally large in length and circumference. The rest of his physique was tanned and muscular.

I wanted to slam my cell phone, but my desk phone rang, and I had to face my workday.

Later at lunch, I checked Amy's phone again. She texted to Enrico that she would arrive mid-afternoon the next day and gave him her flight information.

He replied he would pick her up at the airport.

Then Amy told him the resort's name she would be staying in. I noticed it wasn't the client they were advertising.

They chatted about the commendations Amy made and Enrico preferred it over their client's resort.

Amy admitted in their conversations it wouldn't appear appropriate if they stayed at the client's resort.

As they were exchanging text messages, Enrico sent Amy a few pictures of them having sex. He had been taking pictures during previous encounters and bragging about it.

He asked her if she were ready for more, between sending pictures.

Upon closer examination of some pictures, I could see Amy's reflection in a mirror, while he was mounted behind her. She was on her hands and knees, with her eyes closed, clearly enjoying the sex.

Another picture showed Amy sucking his cock. Next, he sent a short video of Amy riding reverse cowboy and looking back at the camera, smiling. Another short video showed her moaning as her lover was fucking her hard.

Amy replied to him to stop sending the pictures and short videos.

Enrico replied he had several more.

The final three pictures showed Amy's face with her mouth full of Enrico's dick, and semen dripping off her chin and on the side of her face, another picture with her kissing the tip of his dick, and the last one had Amy smiling at the camera afterward while holding his dick.

 I called my lawyer and asked her for a personal favor. She said to drop by her office, which is located near my office building.

Leaving work early, I dropped by the lawyer's office and presented her with my evidence. I included the most recent pictures and some from her other encounters. She shook her head and said I had a clear case for an expedient divorce.

After looking over the pictures, she asked me if I felt OK. I said yes, but I'd like to catch Amy in the act with this new guy.

The lawyer smiled and asked if I wanted to fly to Cozumel.

I said, "Sure, why not?"

The lawyer gave me some tips before I left her office and I followed her advice.

After leaving the lawyer's office, I stopped at a park and called Amy. I asked her when she was due to fly out. She asked why, and I said that I wanted to go. You could hear a pin drop, while Amy took a moment to respond.

I caught Amy by surprise because she stumbled over her words while trying to ask me why I wanted to go on short notice. I faked a laugh and said I was only kidding. She tried to hide an audible sigh and said we should arrange a trip for another time.

I asked her if she booked on her usual carrier and she hesitated, then asked why, with a hint of agitation in her tone. I replied that if her plane crashed, I'd collect insurance. She didn't think that was funny.

After obtaining Amy's travel plans, I called a different airline and set up a flight that would put me in Cozumel a day later than her. Then I made a reservation with the resort Amy was staying in.

I made first-class reservations for the flight and for the resort stay, including an open return date. If I was going to lose up to half of my possessions, I may as well go off in style.

The next problem for me was I had to face Amy after work. I texted Amy, saying I had to work late, and I'd be home later than usual. Her response struck me as distant or unconcerned, only responding with, "OK." She didn't ask why or what time I'd be home.

Cherry69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cherry69

I went out, had dinner and a few drinks, then slept in one of the spare bedrooms. Amy was asleep when I got home.

Amy packed the night before she left. There was a time, we had breakfast and I'd see her off at the airport. This day, Amy didn't ask why I slept in another room. I was silent as she got ready quickly and she couldn't leave the house fast enough.

At my work desk, I tracked Amy's cell phone at the airport. She parked her car at the airport's long-term parking.

Later, Amy appeared in San Diego, where she changed planes. She didn't go to her office, like she said. I waited to see where Amy ended up.

Later, when Amy arrived at a resort, I called my lawyer. She wished me luck and told me to keep her informed.

I checked my flight and resort arrangements and confirmed them. Then, I went shopping for some items, then out to eat and had a few drinks after dinner.

The next day, I arrived at the resort Amy was staying in, and checked into my suite. Next, I changed into some shorts, shirt, a large, tan sun hat, and sunglasses I bought the day before. Amy didn't know about these clothes. The object was to disguise myself as much as possible.

I texted Amy and asked her how things were going.

About thirty minutes later, she responded, telling me they finished a sunrise commercial that morning and were having lunch.

I replied asking what the restaurant was like they were eating at.

Amy said it was one in the resort they were staying at; obviously evading my question.

She texted me that she was busy and would call me and talk later.

After applying suntan lotion, and grabbing my hat and sunglasses, I took a walk through the lobby. I stopped by the check-in counter and asked one of the clerks where I could eat. He pointed toward a bar by a swimming pool, explaining most people eat there during the day.

Leaving the clerk, I picked up a newspaper from a table, walked outside, through a gate, and into a large pool area. There were several tables beneath a patio cover by the pool.

I saw Amy sitting at a table with her back turned toward me. I could see she was accompanied by her friend from the text messages and the travel brochures Amy showed me previously.

He was chatting with my wife, smiling and looking around. It was clear he was enjoying her presence.

I ventured away from them, past several occupied tables, to an empty table with a large, opened umbrella and a couple of chairs beside the pool.

I sat a good distance from the patio, with a good view of Amy and her friend. If Amy were to look in my direction, I doubted she would recognize me. That's what I hoped for. 

Trying my best to take discretionary pictures with my cell phone, I managed to get a few of Amy, including one of her and her companion kissing. One time, the guy was looking directly at me as I photographed them, but he turned away and continued his attention on Amy.

I began to feel the heat from the bright sun, so I moved under the umbrella shade. I picked up the newspaper and pretended to read. As I was sitting, Amy and her companion rose from their table and began to walk in my direction.

I looked down into my newspaper and I pulled it closer to my face. I could hear Amy talking about changing into something to lay at the beach as they left the pool.

I got the picture evidence I needed, but something told me there would be more opportunities.

I went to the beach, but it was hard to find Amy, because of the beach chairs and umbrellas. Not wanting to risk Amy seeing me, I went back to the pool and had a light lunch.

That evening, I got the opportunity.

I ordered room service dinner along with several beers to my suite.

My third-level suite had a balcony overlooking an outside bar. It included a table and two chairs, so I ate my dinner outside. The twilight and warm sea breeze were relaxing.

After eating, I leaned on the rail and nursed another beer. I watched people dancing, drinking, or talking. Lights were strung around the place and Latin-style music was played by a live band.

As I looked over the crowd, I spotted Amy. She was dressed in a sheer, white linen dress with slits that ran up to her hips and exposed some of her ass when she moved. She was holding a drink while swaying to the music and having a good time.

I admit, she was hot looking.

Amy was looking around and I had to duck behind the curtains, because I realized I wasn't wearing my hat and sunglasses.

But, Amy didn't see me, as I grabbed my hat. I sat in one of the balcony chairs and watched Amy. Her companion had an arm around Amy's waist or grabbed her ass. I saw them kiss once or twice.

An idea hit me; I picked up my cell phone and called her.

I watched as she reached into her purse to get her cell phone, then I hung up. I snapped a picture of her as she looked at her screen. Then, she said something to her companion and walked inside the lobby.

I got up from my chair, went into the suite, closed the glass door from the balcony, and waited for my phone to ring. I didn't want Amy to hear the commotion from outside. It could have tipped her off of my presence at the resort.

A moment later, it was Amy calling. I let it ring, answering it just before it went to my voicemail.

Amy said hi, then apologized for missing my call, and said something about being a bit busy.

I replied, "UH-huh."

I asked her how things were going and if she would be home soon.

Amy replied she was doing fine, although a bit tired, and she expected to be home in a few days.

She asked me how I was doing, catching me by surprise.

I said I had some things to take care of and that I'd be finished by the time she returned. She didn't respond. After a brief pause, I told her I'd let her get back to whatever she was doing.

Then, I added, "I hope you're enjoying yourself."

Before she could respond, I hung up, went out on the balcony, and watched her leave the lobby. She had a concerned expression on her face as she made her way to her companion.

 I managed to get a picture of her expression. She said something to him and he put his arm around her waist. I took a few more pictures of her kissing him or dancing that night.

After a while of watching Amy, I decided it was time to pack up and leave.

I went to the lobby and requested the desk clerk. He seemed surprised when I asked to check out as soon as possible. After returning to the suite, I called the airline I used and made arrangements to catch the earliest flight home. I was lucky and secured a six a.m. flight.

While I sat by the suite's phone desk, I wrote a note on the resort's stationery, folded it, and put it in an envelope that had the resort's return address on it. I called the lobby and requested a four A.M. wake-up call and a taxi.

After I checked out early the next morning, I requested the desk clerk to leave the note for Amy's room, but with instructions to deliver it around six P.M. I wanted to be gone before Amy read it. Also, I was hoping Amy couldn't catch a flight home until the next day.

When I arrived at my local airport, I checked my phone to see if Amy left any phone messages. I called my lawyer and she invited me to her office, telling me she had the divorce papers prepared.

When I arrived at my lawyer's office, we sat and went over the divorce proposals. Amy called, but I didn't answer. She got the note earlier than I wanted her to. Amy called several times, and my lawyer and I listened to Amy's messages each time she left one.

Amy's messages included begging me not to do anything and I was mistaken about what I saw. Amy said she was on her way back home and we could talk things out.

As an insult to injury or proof, I replied to Amy by sending a couple of pictures I took of her at the resort. I wanted to send one of her and Enrico's dick, but my lawyer advised against it.

Amy's last message included her cursing at me.

After the last of Amy's messages, my lawyer advised me to get home before Amy arrived, pack some things, and get a hotel room to stay in. Then, she called Amy's cell and left her a message. She identified herself, then advised Amy to hire herself a lawyer as soon as she returned.

She instructed Amy to refrain from calling or harassing me. Then she left her name and contact information.

As I stood, to walk out of my lawyer's office, she handed me a throwaway cell phone. She said to hand her my phone, which I did.

When she was about to put the phone in her desk drawer, an incoming call came on my phone. My lawyer looked at the name on the screen, grinned, and asked, "Who's Yara?"

I smiled and asked for Yara's number.

Amy tried to contact me at my office the next day. My secretary told her I wasn't in and didn't know when to expect me. My secretary was one smart cookie. Amy was served the divorce papers at our house soon after she called my office.

I called Yara a few days later and we talked about Amy's indiscretion. Yara said Amy wanted to talk to me, but I told Yara I had nothing to say to Amy.

Yara was sympathetic and asked how I was doing. I let her know I appreciated her concern. We chatted some more and before we hung up, Yara asked me if I would remain in touch with her.

My lawyer handled all the procedures and Amy had to move out of our house. She had only three days to do so. One small detail included; once Amy moved her agreed-upon possessions out, she wasn't allowed back into the house without a police escort and a writ from the courts.

I had to hand it to my lawyer, she thought of everything. But I had to put the house up for sale immediately and move out after it sold.

Meanwhile, our son let Amy stay with him until she could settle someplace else.

The house sold quickly, and I paid my lawyer Amy's portion. She wrote Amy a check for the amount, maintaining my privacy.

I didn't see or talk to Amy again, until the final day.

My lawyer and I arrived at her lawyer's office before Amy did. I signed all the papers when Amy arrived, and I wished her luck after I signed the last line. She was sad and tried to apologize, but I walked away without saying a word. My lawyer had to receive the papers for me.

I tried not to wonder what happened to Amy after that day. Meanwhile, our son got a good-paying job and bought himself a house. He and I remain in touch, and he told me Amy bought a condo near him and visited him often. He said Amy was doing OK, and she expressed regret over her behavior while trying not to become too depressed.

I heard Amy lost her job after the divorce went final because the details leaked out through her former company. She found local employment and sought council with a reputable counseling and therapy group. I hope things work out well for her.

I retired from my job a week after the divorce went final. Two weeks afterward, I took a ten-day solo trip to someplace Amy and I never visited together: the Holy Land.

The trip was refreshing, and while there, I considered purchasing a beachside condo in Tel Aviv. But I changed my mind: it reminded me of Amy and her beach companion.

A month after the trip, I settled outside of Phoenix, Arizona. I enjoy the desert climate.

These days, I take sightseeing trips in the various nearby states and parks, to hike, camp out, and star gaze with my female companion, whom I remained in touch with since Amy and I separated for the final time.

We're enjoying our second lives.

Published 
Written by apt389
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments