Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Continuation of Yara's first cruise."

Yara didn’t need much time to do me in.

After the show I watched between her and Mandi, I was experiencing sensory overload. Yara removed my shoes and pants as I sat in the chair, then had my aching cock in her hands and mouth. The entire time I’ve known Yara and the many times we’ve had sex, Yara always enjoyed giving me oral and more.

 I suppose tonight was a special treat for her, in more than one way.

The next morning, we had a light breakfast before we moved into the day’s adventures. We arrived in Costa Maya. The water and beaches were amazing.

We met with Mandi and her husband Jack after breakfast and hung around the pool until we were able to leave the ship.

We spent the day checking out the ruins and swam some. There were dolphins nearby, but we didn’t go near them. I rented some snorkelling masks and Yara enjoyed that.

Yara wore a light blue, one-piece swimsuit, while Mandi showed her figure with a skimpy, white bikini. Both women drew eyes everywhere we went.

A few times, Mandi’s bra or panties would slip, giving us and a few others nearby a little show.

By the day’s end, we were worn out and relaxed in our cabin. We woke up from a nap around eight that evening and had a nice dinner in one of the smaller restaurants. After dinner, we found a place to sit and watch the stars.

The next day, we arrived in Cozumel, where Jack and I followed Mandi and Yara around some shops.

Yara wore a white sundress and sandals, while Mandi wore a light blue blouse and white shorts. I don’t think Mandi had a bra on, but it was hard to tell without being obvious. From what I saw the other night, she didn’t need one. Her breasts were firm and didn’t sag.

We passed by one of the resorts, that my ex-wife Amy had as a client. It brought back a sad memory, but I let it pass.

We found a vacant hut, relaxed and took a swim. I asked Jack if he was seasick, and he laughed, saying he was. The ship’s medical had what he needed, and he felt fine afterwards.

During the day, Yara told Mandi we had reservations in the captain’s restaurant and asked them to join us.

That evening, Yara had a surprise in store, in the form of a warning I should dress up with a coat and tie.

I didn’t know what she had in mind, but I did as she requested. She said since this was the last night of the cruise, she wanted it to be remembered.

Yara took a long time in the bathroom and when she came out, I was stunned. Yara was dressed in a sheer, black evening dress. I think it was like what she wore the first time I met her with my ex-wife, Amy.

The only darkened areas were at the waist to just below her knees. She wore a sheer, black bra to match. Her long, black hair was pulled back, exposing her gold necklace, matching earrings, bracelets, and rings. Her makeup made her eyes and lips tantalizing that meant business.

I wasn’t sure what to expect, but it was going to be an interesting evening.

And it was.

When Yara and I approached the restaurant, the Maître 'd couldn’t keep her eyes off Yara. Nor did most of the patrons as we passed their tables to reach ours.

Mandi and Jack joined us at our table, arriving a few minutes after Yara and I.

Mandi was dressed in a short, see-thru black dress. And she seemed to be a bit taken with Yara. During the dinner course, I’d see her eyes looking at Yara’s features.

The captain dropped by our table and chatted a bit, before going off to chat with other diners.

I’m sure he wanted a closer inspection of the women, and I couldn’t blame him.

The four of us chatted about the trip while enjoying a good meal and drinks. Now and then, I would look around to see if I could catch eyes on Yara or Mandi.

I caught several people. Especially the women, watching as Yara and Mandi excused themselves to the lady’s room.

While the women were away, Jack asked how I met Yara.

After I gave him a brief summary, Jack said Mandi had some attractive friends, but none interested him. Then Jack leaned back in his chair, “If we divorce, I hope I can be as lucky as you with my next partner.”

I thanked him for the compliment as the women arrived at the table. Jack didn’t question me about Mandi, Yara and I the other night, and I didn’t bring up the subject.

After dinner, Mandi and Jack joined us in the casino. Mandi and Yara played video poker, but I don’t think they paid much attention to the game. Jack and I tried our hands at the crap tables and crapped out.

MargaritaKis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargaritaKis

Mandi and Yara were likely the source of one of two husband and wife “discussions”.

On a trip to the men’s room, I overheard one woman nearby tell her husband to stop staring.

This night, Mandi would go back to her cabin with her husband. I think she wanted another night with Yara. She kept asking him if he needed another drink and he would decline.

I would have liked to had Mandi over again, and perhaps join in with her and Yara. I probably should have ordered him drinks, I thought to myself.

Oh, well. Because it’s the final night on board, it is to be spent with your loved one or ones.

As Yara and I walked around one of the decks, enjoying the night air, Yara said she had a good time, and we should take a longer cruise sometime. Yara said she would like to plan the next trip.

This could be interesting.

Most nights, we would see our steward, Tony and he asked how we were doing and if we needed anything. When we entered the cabin, on this last night, I teased Yara about having Tony.

She laughed, said he was handsome and said she noticed his crotch. I asked her if she thought he had a big one and she blushed some. Then she told me her late husband had a large one.

I didn’t know what to say about that as I removed my coat and tie.

We went out on our balcony and held each other close, while listening to the sound of our ship cruising in the starlit water.

It didn’t take long for nature to take over.

Yara took me by the hand, and we went inside, leaving the balcony door open.

Yara turned away from me so I could unzip her dress. As it fell to her feet, she unsnapped her bra and let it drop, too.

As I was unbuttoning my shirt, Yara moved my hands and finished with the shirt buttons.

Then she dropped to her knees, removed my shoes, loosened my belt, unbuttoned my pants and unzipped the zipper slowly.

After the pants dropped, she gently had me step aside them, then put her hands on my hips and began to kiss my stomach lightly.

My shorts grew tight and Yara took care of that.

She took my hard cock into her hands and stroked it lightly while kissing the pre-cum off the head. It was erotic to see it stick to her lips as she leaned back a bit.

She looked up and we met eyes for a moment, then she took matters into her lips a bit more aggressive.

She treated me like I owned her harem that night.

 

We arrived in New Orleans, wished Mandi and Jack well, then returned to the same hotel we stayed in at the beginning of the trip.

We relaxed some and found a good restaurant for dinner. Yara wore black pants and a white blouse. The pants, as do all her clothes, accent her figure, which makes it hard not to look at her.

After dinner, I asked Yara if she would like to go back to Bourbon Street, and she agreed.

Yes, I planned on going back to that gentleman’s club.

When we entered the club, we were seated near the dancer’s floor and off to one side. A waitress took our drink orders, and we watched a couple of dancers perform. I noticed Yara was looking around to see if Kim was working but didn’t see her.

She seemed disappointed.

When the waitress came around to see if we wanted another drink, I asked her if Kim was working. She said Kim was off but would be back the next night.

I declined the drinks, and we left the place.

As we walked along Bourbon Street, I got an idea.

We approached a sex shop and I talked Yara into entering one.

The shop was the usual type with the videos, magazines, and sex novelties. Yara seemed a bit embarrassed but enjoyed the little excursion.

I stopped at the sex toys and Yara gasped at one of the plastic, male members.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“The size of these!” Yara gasped.

I picked up one and Yara backed away from it.

“I don’t know what someone would do with something this size,” I told Yara. “But I’m sure someone knows.” I laughed.

We looked at some of the novelties, and I asked Yara if she would enjoy a vibrator. She blushed but picked one out.

We didn’t go into the peep shows because the attendant said Yara wasn’t allowed in those.

Too bad.

We walked along Bourbon Street a while longer and we didn’t see Kim. Yara didn’t seem to mind, but she said she was ready to return home.

 

Published 
Written by apt389
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments