Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Another addition to the Changes series. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Enjoy."

After Amy and I divorced, I moved to the Phoenix, Arizona area. I contacted Yara, and we had long conversations weekly. About a year after my divorce, she eventually quit her job with her Egyptian company. She received her grant to become a citizen of the United States.

Soon after that, she moved in with me.

We took a trip to Cairo, and I met her family. They were pleasant and welcomed me. I was a bit nervous, but things worked out well.

We took several sightseeing trips to the pyramids, Egyptian museums, and other sights. The Valley of the Kings trip was long but impressive.

One day, my son called to tell me he got engaged to his girlfriend and after congratulating him, he told me the wedding date would be in a couple of months.

He asked me and Yara to come and wanted to know if it would be a problem with Amy at the wedding. I replied there wouldn’t be any issues. Things were in the past and remained there as far as I was concerned.

Yara was taking good care of me.

A few days before the wedding, Yara and I arrived at Amy and my son’s city. We checked into a hotel nearby and later, met my son and his fiancé over dinner at a nice restaurant. She was attractive and dressed in black women’s slacks, with a white and black top.

Yara wore a black dress that fit her shape elegantly. I wanted to nail her before we left the hotel, but first, everything in its place.

The conversations were cordial, and my son’s fiancé was open and friendly. She and Yara got along well. Naturally, the main topic was Egypt and Yara enjoyed chatting about her former country and job.

The next night, we attended the wedding rehearsal and dinner. I noted Amy wasn’t with anyone.

Amy and Yara remained friends after all, and they chatted throughout the dinner.

As Yara and I returned to the hotel, she told me Amy asked if we would remain in town after the wedding. Being the wedding was on a Friday night, we could remain until Sunday, I surmised. Yara smiled and seemed a bit more elated.

Something was up.

The wedding went well, as Amy and I sat together on the front row, while Yara sat just behind us. Amy wore a light blue formal dress that fit her well. She obviously took care of herself since our divorce.

Yara wore a light yellow dress and when we were getting dressed at the hotel, I kept lusting over her.

The party afterwards was the usual deal, and I danced with Amy. She was in a great mood, like times we had together in the past. She told me she was happy that Yara and I were together and glad that I didn’t go off with some snobby woman.

While I was chatting with my son’s in-laws, I noticed Amy and Yara sitting off at a table, chatting and having a good time. Apparently, the champagne was kicking in.

When the party ended, we wished the newlyweds off. I had to go use the men’s room before we left, leaving Amy and Yara to chat more.

When I returned, Yara was standing alone outside and asked me if there was anything I wanted to do. Her question caught me off guard, so I asked her, “What do you have in mind?”

She smiled and said Amy would like to meet us at our hotel lounge. I nodded approval, then Yara waved at Amy, who was standing beside her car. I guess that was their signal to meet up.

We arrived at the hotel lounge, with Amy. I could tell something was brewing and having known Amy, I could be in for a nice rest of the evening.

I wasn’t mistaken.

We were having a good time and several patrons kept looking our way.

After some time, I excused myself to the men’s room. Inside, after relieving myself, I was washing my hands. A younger guy came near me and as he was washing his hands, he said, “I’d love to be in your place.” I laughed and thanked him.

When I returned to our table, Amy and Yara stood up and each took me by my arms. I was escorted to the elevator by two very attractive ladies.

RosalieNorman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RosalieNorman

When the elevator doors closed, Yara and Amy leaned across me and began to kiss.

Inside the room, the ladies undressed quickly and leaving a trail of shoes, dresses, and underwear towards the bathroom.

I heard the shower running and then Yara called out, “Are you going to sit there, or are you going to join us?”

This wasn’t my first rodeo with these two, as I had already stripped down and surprised them no sooner than Yara asked her question.

I was greeted by hands on my cock and ass and kisses.

 Yara and Amy knelt and took turns sucking on my hard and aching cock. Yara didn’t put out or give me a blow job the week leading up to the wedding. So, I was in dire straights by now.

And I didn’t last long.

With my eyes closed, I blew my load in Yara’s mouth and she drained every drop.

When I opened my eyes again, Yara and Amy were kissing, swapping my cum with each other, then swallowed their share.

Amy kissed the head of my cock and winked at me before she and Yara stood.

They told me to go get in bed and wait.

I didn’t have to wait long, before they joined me. We kissed and then Yara and Amy began to kiss each other.

I moved aside and let them go.

To watch two very pretty women having sex, is more than I can explain. But let’s say I cannot recall seeing a porn movie with two such beautiful examples.

Yara has dark black hair, and Amy’s is a dark brown. Yara has 36 D cup breasts and Amy’s are 36 C. Both have bare pussies and asses that are enticing to want to grab in public. I have on occasions, by the way.

Amy kissed Yara’s hard nipples and then kissed her way to Yara’s wet pussy. Yara began to purr like a cat and soon began to flinch as Amy was working toward her prize.

Soon, Yara reached her first orgasm, shaking a bit uncontrollably and moaning in a high pitch.

Soon, satisfied with her work, Amy looked over at me with a smile. Then, with Yara lying and shivering from her orgasm, Amy slid on top of Yara in a sixty-nine position. Yara wrapped her arms around Amy’s waist and soon began to climax again as Amy worked her clit.

Another hard orgasm was achieved as Yara buried her face in Amy’s wet pussy. Soon, Amy was moaning, and it wasn’t long before Amy began to have her orgasm.

In all the times Amy and I had sex, I don’t recall her squirting.

Yara had Amy at her mercy and Amy wet the bed and Yara’s hair. She wasn’t moaning anymore; she was loudly giving in to Yara’s physical demands.

The orgasms lasted a few more seconds, before Amy rolled off Yara, whimpering and shaking. Her face was close to my hard and throbbing cock, so I took advantage and put it to her lips.

Amy took it and began to suck it like there wasn’t a tomorrow.

Yara moved down and soon took over sucking my cock. Then she moved on top of it and began to ride me.

It was not easy to keep my composure, but I managed somehow.

Yara rode me for a few minutes, then Amy took her turn.

I lasted a couple of minutes, as Amy must have been doing some female exercises since our divorce.

She was tight and used her muscles well, and I blew my load inside her.

She smiled, leaned down, and kissed me before she rolled over on her back.

Yara smiled and then, to my surprise, spread Amy’s legs and began to suck on her pussy.

A moment later, as Amy moaned, Yara looked up and showed me my cum she sucked from Amy’s pussy. Then Yara leaned over and kissed Amy.

Like before, they swapped my load and swallowed it.

The next morning as I was showering, Yara entered the bathroom. She came over to the shower and kissed me. Then she asked if I would be OK if Amy came to visit.

Published 
Written by apt389
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments