Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After my wife, Amy and I returned home from our Key West adventure, we settled back into our routine home life. One night, I asked her if our sexual lifestyle would change since the trip. She smiled and said the trip was someplace where we didn't know anyone, and nobody knew us.

I decided we needed to take more trips. I asked Amy how she felt about taking a trip to a nearby place for New Year’s. She agreed that we should take a few days and go somewhere.

I checked different cities near us that had interesting sights to see. Next, I checked the costs of airfare, hotels and restaurants. Two cities popped up: New Orleans and Atlanta.

I presented these to Amy, and she liked New Orleans. So, I checked the hotels and found one in the French Quarter. She liked the idea of sightseeing, visiting the restaurants and the nightlife of Bourbon Street. Unfortunately, the only hotels that had vacancies for New Year's were not places I’d go near. However, the Thanksgiving holidays were on the horizon and Amy liked the idea of taking the trip that week. We booked an early flight to New Orleans on the Saturday before Thanksgiving.

After arriving in New Orleans, and gathering our luggage, we hired a taxi from the airport to our hotel in the Quarter. During the ride, we spoke to the driver about places to visit. He was genuine as he told us about some places and to visit the casino if we had time.

At the hotel check-in counter, the clerk pulled our reservations, grimaced and turned to the office and motioned for the manager. As he and the manager looked at the computer screen, they chatted for a moment, then the manager looked up at us. The manager looked over the screen, made some changes, and then told us they could provide us with a suite at no extra charge. I accepted and wondered what to expect.

We followed the assistant to the elevator and when the door closed, I asked about the suite. The assistant smiled but didn’t reply.  

The elevator doors opened, and we followed him to our suite. I turned around to see Amy's expression, and I caught her looking at the guy's ass.

OK, I wasn't planning on describing the guy at this point, but I need to extend the story.

He stood roughly six feet, weight around one hundred, seventy-five pounds, with medium-dark toned skin and a bright smile with some facial hair and a low fade haircut. I guessed his age would be around twenty or so.

"Is it game on?" I thought to myself.

When we entered the suite, all I could say was, "Damn!"

There was a den area and kitchen on one side, along with two bedrooms on the other side. The large master bedroom had its own bathroom and I saw another bathroom between the two bedrooms.

Amy tipped the assistant and she watched him return to the elevator. I didn't say anything about it as I put our luggage in the master bedroom.

After settling in, we took a walk through the square. There were plenty of people, artists and shops. After a few hours of walking, we went back to our room to relax before dinner.

We decided on a restaurant located on Bourbon Street and prepared to hit the nightlife. The restaurant closed around nine that night, so we took a small nap.

Amy decided on a short, black dress that showed some cleavage. I admit, she can look sexy when she wants to. This night, she would draw attention. I wasn't sure of the type of attention.

The restaurant was crowded, the waiter explained, but there were two seats available at the bar. Amy accepted those and we sat at the available bar stools, placed on the back side of the bar, overlooking the bartenders and out to the street.

We placed our orders and soon, we were served excellent seafood dinners. After dinner, Amy ordered herself a drink. I had a beer with my dinner, so the night was on.

After finishing our drinks, Amy wanted to walk Bourbon Street, so I paid the bartender our bill and headed out to the street.

Bourbon Street was crowded, yet interesting. There were plenty of sex shops and gentleman's clubs to go along with bars playing jazz or other types of live music.

We stopped at an open bar and ordered a couple more drinks.

After about an hour, we were feeling the effects of the drinks and walking, so we went back to the hotel and slept.

The next day, we took a riverboat ride and afterwards we stopped at a cafe. We tried the beignets; a square bread-like treat with powdered sugar, along with cafe au lait.

When we returned to the hotel, I spotted the assistant who helped us the day before. I told Amy I had to use the men's room, or I wouldn't make it up the elevator. She waited in the lobby, looking at brochures while I relieved myself.

I was buying time to see if anything would happen.

When I left the men's room, Amy was chatting to the assistant by the brochure stand. I hesitated a bit longer, before returning to her. The assistant's name tag read Andre; I noted the day before. Amy was using his name when she asked him a question about some attractions. Andre mentioned a nightclub near the Square and suggested we try it.

I figured, as before in Key West, Amy wanted sex on the second night. So, things were going to get interesting.

Later, we had dinner at another restaurant nearby and returned to the hotel because Amy wanted to change clothes.

Amy had another black dress, like the one she wore the night before. But this time, it was tighter and outlined her ass and bust better. Her bra pushed her breasts up and I wondered if they would pop out if she moved fast.

Maymay_way
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maymay_way

Yes, it was game on.

We walked to the nightclub Andre mentioned, as it was about two blocks away.

There was some loud dance music and a bit crowded, I noted as we entered and made our way to the bar. A couple of guys moved aside to allow us access to the bar, and we sat.

After Amy had a drink in her, she decided to dance. I'm not very good at it, but she was. We reached the dance floor and Amy cut loose. What the heck, we don't know anyone here.

After a couple of songs, we found a table to sit. A waitress came by and took our order. Amy excused herself to the lady’s room while I remained at the table. I started checking out the people, wondering who- if anyone, Amy would pick out.

There were several attractive and sexy dressed women around. And there were plenty of single guys.

Amy returned after our drinks were served. I excused myself and left Amy alone with our drinks.

I returned after several minutes and saw that Amy had left our drinks on the table. I searched the dance floor and saw her.

Bet you can't guess who she was dancing with.

Yes, the assistant, Andre.

After they danced some, Amy returned to the table. "Had fun?" I asked over the music. Amy was laughing and said she was having a great time.

Now, I had to figure out how Amy would get Andre and what could I do in the meantime.

I finished my beer and asked Amy if she would like another drink. She said yes, so I got up and went to the bar. Meanwhile, Amy made her way back to the dance floor and found Andre. I ordered our drinks and went back to the table.

After a few minutes, Amy and Andre returned and we chatted some about the city.

After a while, I faked a yawn and asked Amy if she wanted to leave. She said she would like to hang out a while longer and smiled at Andre. I took the clue and asked Andre if he would escort my wife to the hotel. He smiled and said, "No problem." As I stood to leave, I winked at Amy and left the nightclub.

All the way back to the hotel, I couldn't stop the thought of Amy having interracial sex. It was something I wondered about during my sexual fantasies about Amy. Yet, here it was, about to occur.

I got to our suite, took a quick shower and wrapped myself in a towel. I partially closed the room door, turned off the lights, and got into bed. I passed the time, trying not to jack off, because I kept thinking about what could happen.

Finally, I heard the door latch click, so I closed my eyes. I heard Amy whisper to Andre that I was asleep.

As I lay in bed, faking sleep, she peeped into the room, then closed the door, but leaving it ajar. Next, I heard a shower running, so I got out of bed. Amy had all the lights turned off, so I waited next to the bedroom door until the shower turned off.

When I heard them in the other room, I crept to the door that Amy left slightly open.

A small lamp between the bed and window was on the dim setting. They were on the bed and kissing when I peeped in. Amy was on top of Andre.

I was stunned by the attraction of the sight of different skin tones and my cock felt like it wanted to break. It was that hard.

Amy made her way down to Andre's cock. When she reached to take it in her mouth was when I saw it for the first time.

He was larger than I could imagine. If I had to guess, I'd say nine inches, because I'm seven inches. It was dark brown and had a circumcised head that Amy seemed to enjoy sucking on.

I was transfixed on the sight and wondered how Amy could fit that entirely in herself.

As she sucked on it, I noticed she would take it deeper into her mouth and throat. Amy worked herself down on it and eventually took most of his nine inches.

Andre gasped as Amy continued these three or four more times. I hoped they didn't hear me gasp, also.

I shot my load into my towel, then sat on the floor as I watched through the crack in the door because my legs were shaking.

Amy slid up Andre's body, straddled his cock and begin to ride it. Soon, she was gasping and having orgasms as Andre held onto her ass and pumped her from underneath.

Then Andre rolled Amy over and got her from behind.

I don't know if there was anyone in the room next to us, but if there were someone, they had to know what was going on. Amy began to get louder and louder as Andre thrust his manhood in her pussy rapidly. She endured this for several minutes.

I was working my cock at the same time.

When Andre began to moan, Amy took a few more thrusts, then turned around and began to suck on his large cock. It appeared to me that his cock grew as he fucked her.

Amy took his head in her mouth and sucked on it for a moment. Then after she took his cock into her throat a couple of times, Andre gasped and shot his load. His hands were holding the sides of her head, gasping from Amy's talent.

I shot another load in my towel as I peeped in on them.

Amy wiped the remaining cum from his pulsing cock with her hand and licked it clean. Then she kissed the head of his cock. I was amazed that Amy swallowed it all.

Amy looked toward me, smiling as I stood behind the door, wiping my cock.

I went back to the other room, closed the door and cleaned myself off before getting in bed.

After Andre left, Amy entered the bedroom, went into the bathroom and showered.

After her shower, she got in bed and lay close to me.

"What did you think of that show?" she whispered as she kissed me.

Published 
Written by apt389
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments