Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

As I walked back to my car, I was stunned by Amy's evening. In our years of marriage, I don't recall if she's ever hinted at extra-marital sex. The sex she had on our recent trips was quite a surprise for me. I didn't think she had those fantasies, nor did I expect her to carry them out. She hardly mentioned having any fantasies. We watched adult movies before our son was born, but after that, we didn't watch hardcore movies. Our sex life was likely normal, from what I could tell by listening to other men talk about theirs. We had sex several times a month.

I found it hard to fall asleep at the hotel. The next morning, I checked out and went to work. It helped me get through the day, because I had a busy workload. I called Amy that morning to tell her I would be home.

When I arrived, she was her usual self, wearing the same clothes she went to her job in, and preparing dinner. I asked her if anything exciting happened and she said just a normal Monday evening. My thought was: "If that was normal, I wonder what an abnormal Monday night would consist of."

Amy hid her emotions well. I didn't say much during that evening. Amy eventually asked if I were OK, and I replied that I didn't sleep well. Then I told her I had to go back out of town the following week. She looked a bit concerned but didn't say anything. The remainder of the week was routine. Friday night we had a nice restaurant dinner conversation and sex.

That weekend, I checked the windows, and everything was OK.

Sunday night, I packed the same items. Amy asked why I was packing my sweats. I told her that the hotel was cold, and I relaxed while wearing them and watching television.

Monday after work, I checked into the same hotel near my home. Like before, I waited until it got dark and this time, I walked from the hotel to my house.

When I arrived in my backyard, I noticed the bedroom lights were on. I peeped in and saw the bathroom door was closed. Amy was likely taking her evening bath. Her car was alone in the carport, so I sat down by the window and waited.

A few minutes passed when I heard Amy talking. I looked in the window and she had her white robe on. As she talked to whomever, she walked to the den. I walked over to the patio and looked in as she sat on the sofa. She finished her conversation, set her phone down, and turned on the television. I began to wonder if anyone would show up, or I'd wasted my time.

About twenty minutes passed as I checked in on Amy a few times. Once or twice, she got up and went into the kitchen. I looked at my watch and the time was about eight-thirty. I told myself I would wait another thirty minutes and walk back to the hotel.

Just then, I saw lights from a car turn into my driveway. I ducked around the side of my house and looked around the corner. I couldn't see who it was, but I heard two car doors close. I heard a knock on my kitchen door, then I heard Amy say, "Hi! Come inside!" When I heard the door close, I hurried to the patio and peeped inside.

Amy's friend had just hugged her, and I saw him introducing his friend. This guy looked to be the same age, height, and build; he was a medium-toned black guy. She smiled like she was pleased to meet him. They chatted for a moment and sat on the sofa. Amy sat between them.

It didn't take but a minute before Amy's friends began to kiss her and put their hands inside her robe. Amy's hands were rubbing their crotches as she leaned back on the sofa pillows.

After a moment or two of foreplay, the guys stood and helped Amy from the sofa. She led them to our bedroom. I reached the window as they entered and watched them undress. Amy sat on the back edge of our bed with her back toward me and removed her robe.

When both guys were undressed, she knelt between them and took their cocks into her hands. The black guy had a long cock, judging by Amy's hand, I'd guess eight or nine inches. He made the other guy seem lacking, and I almost laughed. Although I couldn't quite see her face, I sensed Amy was pleased with her surprise.

Amy began to suck on the black cock while stroking the white one. The urge in my sweats rose to the occasion and I began to take the matter to hand. When Amy began to suck on the white cock, I almost gasped at the length the black one grew and how hard something that long could get. This guy was unnatural. I guessed it grew another inch. "Ten inches is too much for Amy!" I thought.

ElenaJuarez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElenaJuarez

Then Amy stopped sucking on the white cock, turned back to the black one. She had a smile that stunned me. It was something, if I could describe, like she had a challenge and she was going to conquer it.

She stroked it gently and then began to suck on it. I wanted to see how much she could take. I got a sudden thought that all four of us wanted to know, also. Amy stroked the man's balls as she sucked on his cock. She experimented on how much she could take, going deeper into her throat a little at a time. She managed to get most of it down.

I shot my load on the window.

I was impressed that Amy could swallow something that long without choking. She gave it a few more tries to get all of it down, gave up, and stood. She kissed the black guy, then the white guy, and laid down on our bed. Her head lay at the edge of one side.

The white guy lay at the end of the bed, then began to lick Amy's pussy. The black guy moved up for Amy to have at his cock again. Amy, laying on her back, began to take the long, black cock deep into her throat. I thought I could see her throat bulge as his cock went deep. The top of her head was between his legs, and his balls hit her eyebrows.

Then, I had an idea. I reached for my phone and checked the camera settings to make sure my flash was off. Once that was taken care of, I snapped a couple of pictures. I looked at them and they weren't great, but I could see what was happening.

I moved over to the second bedroom window, which was closer to where Amy's head lay. She rolled over and laid on her stomach and kept sucking on the guy's long cock. I snapped a couple more pictures.
Amy moved onto her knees and the black guy lay on the bed. Amy straddled him and began to ride his cock. Aside from standing beside them, I was in the best place to watch. The other guy slipped behind Amy and from my vantage point, appeared to be licking Amy's anus.

Amy began to moan as she rode that cock. I'm sure she felt pleasure from the white guy's tongue and a finger in her anus, too. Then the white guy moved up and knelt behind Amy. I quickly moved back to the other bedroom window. Amy was lying flat on top of the black guy. I could see his long black cock inside Amy's pussy. His cock was moist from Amy's juices as she continued to ride it.

The white guy stroked his cock some, then slid on a condom. He licked his fingers and rubbed some spit around Amy's anus.

I couldn't believe my wife was about to get double penetrated. But here it was, and it happened.

Amy moaned at first as the white cock slowly slid inside her anus. The black guy stopped pumping her so that the white guy's cock could get Amy loosened.

Once the white guy got into a rhythm fucking Amy's anus, the black guy picked up his rhythm. It was like a coordinated effort, and these two guys knew how to do it.

It didn't take a moment for Amy to begin a loud moaning, that began to bring on some intense squealing. These two guys had her on the ropes and were not backing down. And neither did Amy. I managed to get some pictures of Amy getting double fucked.

I took my cock, stroked it fast, and busted another nut.

After what seemed an eternity, the white guy pulled out of Amy's anus. His condom was filled with his cum. Then Amy got off the black guy, and he began to stroke his cock. Amy moved over to suck on it.

A moment later, Amy took her reward. I didn't see any dribble, so like a good trooper, Amy swallowed his load. The black guy's legs were shaking as Amy finished him off, sucking on the swollen head.

Yes, I got many pictures. These will remain private. I'll decide later if Amy will see them.

I left Amy with her friends and walked back to the hotel, stunned, yet amazed. This was stuff people see in hardcore adult movies, not from outside of their bedroom windows with their spouse involved.

Or is it?

As I reached the entrance to my neighborhood, the guy's car drove past me.

Published 
Written by apt389
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments