Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After brunch and saying goodbye to Yara, we drove home on Sunday. Amy seemed energetic and basically talked the entire trip home. She filled me in on Yara's life story. I'll take a few paragraphs here to explain.

Yara had to return to her home after her freshman year to marry. According to her culture and family background, Yara's father had a legal contract, and Yara had to fulfill it. Her husband's family came from an influential, wealthy background and dealt with antiquities and politics.

During the years that Amy and Yara lost touch, Yara had a miscarriage, and the result left her barren. Her husband was killed in an automobile accident three years after they were married.

His family allowed Yara to return to her own family and she found employment with a trading company. Yara remained unmarried and worked her way into assisting the company managers. This allowed her to travel internationally to Europe, most of the Middle East countries, and to the United States.

As a child, Yara's education included learning different languages, aside from the different dialects of her native tongue. She learned the Queen's English, French, Italian and Spanish. This talent opened many doors for her successful life as a single woman in the Middle East.

Her business eventually kept her in the United States often and she set up a permanent home recently. She applied for citizenship and currently waiting for the process to take its course.

OK, now that's out of the way. I mentioned that I expected to see Yara become a visitor. According to Amy, Yara would become a frequent guest. I had no problem with this.

Now this story takes a different turn.

One evening, a few weeks after the weekend with Yara, Amy and I were in bed. I was reading over a contract while Amy perused the internet. I had not been paying attention to her, because I had been busy for several days, negotiating a new business opportunity. Amy didn't seem to mind my lack of attention. Sometimes my career caused me to concentrate on it more than the home life. But this time, I had been tied into this opportunity much deeper than usual.

As I was reading, Amy got up to go to the kitchen, and left her laptop on the bed. A message popped up on her screen that caught my eye, and I leaned over to look at it.

I didn't recognize the screen name, but the message read, "Hi, how're things going?" Using a pen, I had beside me, I quickly wrote down the screen name for later.

Amy returned and picked up her laptop. I pretended not to notice her, but I caught a quick smile, and she replied to the message. Their conversation lasted a couple of replies before she logged off the computer and put it away. She leaned over and kissed me goodnight.

The next day, I logged onto the website and looked up the screen name. The profile caught me by surprise, and it included a photograph of the person. It was one of her two friends from that night a few weeks back.

When I arrived home, Amy seemed in a pleasant mood, and I asked her how her day went. She said it was good and she went off to do her usual evening things.

After dinner, I asked Amy if she talked with Yara lately, and she said no. She said they would talk when the weekend came. Then I asked Amy if she had any plans for the weekend. She thought about it, replied no, then asked me if I had any plans. I replied that I had nothing planned other than to relax with the usual Saturday chores.

Amy suggested we go out to one of the casinos and have dinner on Friday night. That sounded good, so I didn't think any more of that idea.

Later, Amy had her laptop in bed and was typing something when I entered the bedroom. I couldn't see what she was doing. When I finished my nightly personal items and returned to get in bed, Amy quickly logged off and put the computer aside.

Friday evening, Amy and I prepared to go out for a seven-thirty dinner. Amy dressed in a sexy black dress, one that had a sheer top and rode mid-thigh. Her black bra barely covered her breasts and exposed a lot of cleavage. I didn't recall her owning this dress, so I assumed she bought this when we were out of town visiting Yara. Amy's dress meant business this night.

After we had dinner, Amy wanted to hang around the casino for a while. We hit the slot machines to start, and Amy got on a winning streak. A cocktail waitress dropped by, offering Amy and I drinks.

When we stopped playing, Amy was up three hundred. We moved to a bar and found a couple of bar stools to sit. I ordered another round, then excused myself to the men's room. By this time, I had several drinks in me.

When I left the men's room, I glanced at Amy. She was alone and wasn't looking in my direction. I decided to mingle in the crowd and observe her. Amy looked once or twice towards the men's room, but she didn't see me near some slot machines.

Soon, a guy approached her. Her smile convinced me she knew the guy. When he turned so I could see his face, I knew who he was.

I moved to a different spot and remained to observe Amy and her friend. From my vantage point, Amy couldn't see me, but her friend could, but he didn't who I was. I was some ordinary Joe by a slot machine, if he saw me at all.

When he sat down on the bar stool next to Amy, I noticed Amy and the guy began to touch each other during their conversation. I could see that she was enjoying their chat.

OK, we all know that when people touch each other in conversations, they're having more than verbal conversations. First, they were tapping each other on their shoulder or arms, while laughing or agreeing about something. Then Amy's friend became bold and began touching Amy's leg.

After I saw him touch Amy's leg and thigh a few times, it was time to return. I may have been a little loaded from the drinks, but I knew what was happening. I approached them from Amy's blind side as she was chatting. She didn't notice me, but her friend looked at me when I got next to Amy.

I said, "Hi, what's up?"

Amy quickly turned and her face flushed.

She quickly said, "Dear, this is Anton."

I nodded and asked Amy if she was OK. She didn't answer that question. She asked where I had been, diverting the subject.

I replied, "The men's room was a bit crowded. When I left it, I went to check out the nearby blackjack tables for a moment."

Amy's friend was standing there, apparently uneasy with me. I asked Amy if she wanted another drink, but she declined. I ordered myself one and asked Anton if he wanted something. As he declined, I noticed he couldn't hide his surprise from my question.

When I got my drink, I told Amy I wanted to check out the lounge and she said OK.

Amy looked at Anton briefly as she stood. As I turned to walk away, I caught him nodding at Amy. Amy had a game lining up.

The lounge had loud dance music, but I wasn't going to dance. Amy was swaying and seemed a bit disappointed when I said I didn't want to dance. She excused herself to the ladies’ room, and I noticed Anton enter the lounge.

When Amy returned, I told her, "Your friend is in here."

Amy looked around and spotted him. I tapped her on the arm, "Do you have something in mind?"

Amy looked at me for a moment, "I am interested, but I want you to approve."

I figured as much, so I asked, "What would you like to do? Be honest and tell me."

"Anton was one of the guys," she said.

I knew that, but I didn't say anything, just nodded. I remembered after our trip to New Orleans, Amy admitted interracial sex was interesting. I read somewhere, that once some women go black, they want more.

I suppose it was from all the drinks inside of me that emboldened me, I said, "So, do you to be alone with him?"

Amy seemed stunned by my question, then replied, "What do you want to do?"

SachaHaddid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SachaHaddid

With that, I had to decide. Having sex with another man was not something I considered before. Anton apparently had no issues with it. I told Amy that I didn't know what I wanted to do.

Amy waved Anton over and we chatted awhile. Anton and I seemed to get comfortable with each other. Anton tried to across as a regular guy and it was apparent that we had few common interests, other than having sex with Amy.

I excused myself to the men's room and when I returned, Anton excused himself. Amy asked me once again if I was OK with Anton. I reluctantly said yes, but I remained undecided about having a three-way.

"I feel uncomfortable about that," I spoke.

Amy told me that she and Anton had that conversation while I went to the men's room. Anton conveniently excused himself so Amy and I could confide in our intentions.

As Anton followed us home, Amy told me if I didn't want this, to let her know.

I said, "Since we had gone this far, you may as well have him to yourself."

Amy leaned over and kissed me.

"Dear, I want you to understand that I only have affections for you. This is only for sex."

Amy sensed I remained uneasy, and she held my free hand as I drove home.

She continued, "We discussed these things, and we agreed I would include you in everything. One way or another I want you with me. Whether you participate, watch, or come up with ideas yourself, I want you near me and yes, when I get ideas, before we go off on some wild escapade, I'll let you know."

I was being set up and said, "You keep coming up with surprises before I can."

Amy kissed me and asked what I would like to do. I didn't have an immediate answer. She smiled, kissed me again and brought up how at ease and aroused I was with Yara.

We arrived at our house, and I opened the door, then followed Amy and Anton into the den. Amy excused herself and went to our bedroom. I told Anton to make himself at ease.

He smiled and asked me if I were OK.

I said, "No, I don't care for this."

Anton nodded, "Amy said you would be nervous. I hope you will be at ease. I've been with several couples and once the ice was broken, everyone had a good time."

I wasn't certain about Anton's concern and reply.

A moment later, Amy appeared at the hallway, wearing only a short, black and red robe. I followed Amy and Anton to our bedroom, where Amy had the lights dimmed very low. Amy sat on the bed as Anton began to undress.

Amy looked at me, like she was asking if I would undress, also.

Anton gave me a similar expression after he undressed. He reached for Amy's hand, and she pulled him close to her. I couldn't resist staring at Anton's cock. It looked larger in person, than from my bedroom window. Something inside me almost overwhelmed me.

Right in front of me was Amy sitting, using both hands, lightly stroking Anton's long black cock and head as he stood in front of her. I must have gasped when Amy began to suck on it, because she looked at me with a bit of concern.

 I half-waved at her and sat in a nearby chair. His cock head was shaped like a big, brown strawberry that she sucked on.

As Amy continued with Anton's cock, I kicked off my shoes and began to remove my shirt. I suddenly became warm in my clothes. Amy saw me taking off my shirt while she stroked Anton's huge cock. She stood and reached out for my hand. As I stood, Amy pulled me next to Anton.

Amy knelt, released my belt, unzipped my pants and let them drop to the floor. Amy smiled when she saw my hard cock beneath my shorts. I felt some relief when she tugged my shorts down. My cock sprang up in attention.

I didn't last two minutes as Amy sucked me off. My legs shook and I had to sit on the bed. Anton nodded at me with a smiling glance, while Amy wiped her smiling lips with her fingers.

Anton began to take over as I sat on side of our bed.

He leaned over and kissed Amy as she lay on our bed. He kissed Amy's cheeks, then her neck. I thought he was going to give her a hickey, but Amy didn't mind. She seemed to be purring like a cat as Anton's oral foreplay continued.

I must admit, the skin contrasts and the size of Anton's cock had me mesmerized. I felt my cock get hard and I began to stroke it.

Kneeling on the floor, Anton made his way to Amy's thighs and when he began to lick her pussy, Amy quivered. While Anton was on his knees, licking Amy's clit, I glanced at his cock. It was throbbing and seemed to gain a harder erection.

Anton brought Amy to a vocal orgasm, and she seemed to convulse. Anton knew when and where to push Amy's zones. I probably should have paid better attention so I could do the same to her.

Amy pulled Anton on top of her and kissed him deeply. Anton, taking that huge black cock, placed it between Amy's legs. Amy tensed some as she felt him entering her. She began to moan and purr as Anton built up momentum.

As he pumped her, he went deeper and faster. Amy didn't take long before she had her legs around his waist, forcing him deeper. I could only watch Amy could take something that big.

A moment later, Anton rolled Amy onto him, and she began to ride him. I surprised myself by not shooting my load. I stopped stroking myself and watched. Amy leaned forward onto Anton, giving me full view of his cock pumping Amy's pussy. It seemed to take some time to go in and out.

Amy groaned some, then Anton moved Amy to one side. He re-positioned Amy to get in the sixty-nine position. Amy's face and Anton's cock were beside me. As Amy began to suck on Anton's cock, she reached for my cock and began to stroke it. I stood up for Amy to suck on it. I didn't think of Anton's cock beneath me, as Amy had my attention elsewhere.

When I looked at Amy sucking my cock and stroking Anton's, Amy took my hand and put it on Anton's cock. She had me stroke it and it felt as if I was stroking a long, black pipe. I stopped after a moment and Amy smiled at me. The sight of white and black cocks beside each other was arousing. Anton's cock was about two inches longer than mine, with some more girth.

Anton moved Amy aside, then he positioned his head on the side of the bed, where I was standing. Amy began to ride Anton as I stood in front of them. Amy leaned over Anton, reached out, took my cock in her hand, and began stroking it.

Amy, lying flat on top of Anton as he pumped her, took my cock into her mouth and began to suck me hard. I admit this was arousing. I put my hands on Amy's shoulders, and I closed my eyes.

I felt Amy stop sucking on my cock for a moment as she was having an orgasm. Then I felt my cock getting sucked on again. I thought it felt different and I began to build up an orgasm.

As I felt my cock getting sucked harder, I felt Anton's hair against my inner thighs. An instant later, I shot my load. It felt like I would get the life sucked out of me. Then, my cock head slid slowly out of the pair of lips that sucked on it.

I looked down and Anton's tongue was licking the juices off the tip of my cock. Then he lightly sucked the tip and kissed it.

Amy watched what occurred, squeezed my hand, then kissed my thigh.

Anton was about ready to have his orgasm and Amy obliged. She moved off Anton, took his cock in her hands, and began to suck it. Soon, Anton's cock and head grew a bit larger as he began shooting all he had in her mouth. He quivered, gasped, and seemed to shoot several times, as Amy finished him off.

When Amy finished sucking Anton's cock, she smiled and kissed that big brown head as it began to go limp. Then Amy sucked on it again, to get some more of his juices out. Satisfied she got all he had, Amy got up and went to the bathroom.

I quietly grabbed and donned my robe as Anton dressed. Then I ushered him to the door.

 

Published 
Written by apt389
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments