Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We had time between the hotel checkout time until the ship left the port, being we checked in early with the cruise line. We managed to get our luggage, and everything taken care of, so we stopped at a French Market place and ate beignets with café au lait. Yara enjoyed the meal, and we people-watched until it was time to go aboard our ship.

We booked a five-day, western Caribbean cruise that went to Cozumel and Costa Maya areas. Since this was Yara’s first cruise, I figured we’d do a short trip in case she got sick or wouldn’t enjoy it. We had a balcony room, which was cool. The view is worth the extra money.

We packed a variety of clothing, from swimming to near formal. Formal in my case is a sports jacket and a tie. I didn’t see what Yara packed, but later, she surprised me and I’m sure many of the others on board.

We boarded the ship and found our way to our cabin. We were greeted by our attending steward, a medium-toned young man, with a bright smile and an accent. We found out later he was from Aruba.

Our luggage was in our cabin and Yara was amazed by the balcony view. Our view faced the west side of the Mississippi River, so when it was about time for our ship to set sail, we had to go out to the deck and wave off the bystanders, what’s referred to as the Sail-away.

Once we got underway and some of the usual mandatory items were completed, we set about checking out the ship and its amenities. I noted when we planned this trip, some of the recommended restaurants suggested reservations. During our walk, I took note of these restaurants’ locations. Also, there were a couple of casinos and nightclubs, which I suggested to Yara. She seemed to like the idea and was enjoying herself.

When Yara saw there was a spa, she mentioned a massage would be nice. So, I stepped inside and made her an hour-long appointment.

That evening, we dressed and went to the first restaurant I made reservations with. Yara wore a light blue blouse and white slacks. Her figure wasn’t well hidden and ample cleavage showed as did her well-rounded ass.

Yes, I made a few ass pinches, as it’s the natural thing to do.

We were joined at our table by a couple from Michigan. They were nice, and I noticed they were intrigued with Yara, especially her breasts. I admit, I am, too. But I digress.

We enjoyed a nice steak dinner and the conversation with the couple was OK.  They were around ten years older than us, and the woman was a bit rude.

After dinner, Yara and I walked around the ship and observed the Mississippi River Delta region, which reminded Yara of the Nile River.

We went to the casino, where I bought our drinks and found a poker machine. I explained to Yara how the game was played, and I immediately lost twenty dollars. Yara decided she could do better. When we finished playing, she was up two hundred or so. 

So much for my advice.

After a few drinks and Yara showing me how to play poker, we called it a night.

Our steward greeted us by asking how our evening was.

Yara smiled, as I replied, “It’s been fun.”

The steward, named Tony, flashed his smile and wished us good night.

As we entered our cabin, I caught Tony checking out Yara. He saw that I noticed and nodded an approval. I smiled and entered the cabin. Yara has that effect on people.

We hung around the swimming pool the next day, after breakfast. Yara wore a white, one-piece swimsuit and a white and blue cover. She brought a book, and we relaxed in the warm weather.

After a couple of hours beside the pool, Yara’s massage was coming due, so I walked her to the spa, where a younger, pretty Filipina woman, named Tala greeted us.

Tala asked if I had an appointment also, and I said Yara was the only one. Tala took Yara into another area, and I decided to go back to our cabin, rather than sit around and wait.

After about forty-five minutes passed, I returned to the spa and arrived a few minutes before Yara was finished. A few other women were waiting for their appointments and gave me an odd look. Soon Yara came out, looking totally relaxed and a big smile greeted me, as Tala told us goodbye.

The women who were waiting eyed Yara as she walked past them. I’m sure some were envious or maybe interested. I don’t know…

Yara talked about Tala’s massage and how much she enjoyed the session. I asked if Tala got her aroused, and Yara blushed. “It’s only normal”, I teased Yara. “Did you and her do it?” I asked. “NO!” Yara smiled.

That evening, we had dinner in a different restaurant than the night before. We each had seafood, which was as good as I’ve had. Yara wore a white cotton dress, which was almost see-through. She wore a sheer, nude-colored bra and thong panties, so that it appeared she was nude underneath her dress.  

A different couple joined us, and during our introductions, they explained they were from Chicago. They said they were originally from Atlanta and had never taken a cruise.

I asked how a couple from the south managed in a cold Chicago. They laughed and said it wasn’t easy.

The couple was younger than us and didn’t have children. They were celebrating their tenth wedding anniversary by taking this cruise. 

The women had shoulder-length, light brown hair, and wore a short, sheer, black dress and a small black bra. She showed as much cleavage as Yara, I noted. And while I was making that observation, the woman caught me and smiled.

Her husband didn’t see the exchange.

But Yara did.

While we ate, and had a few drinks, Yara and the woman, named Mandi, chatted and were enjoying themselves.

After dinner, Mandi invited us to join them in one of the bars. Yara didn’t hesitate to agree.

Mandi’s husband, a regular-looking guy named Jack, acted like he was along for the evening but not much interested in Yara and Mandi’s talk. I thought perhaps he wasn’t feeling well or seasick.

The bar had loud music and people were dancing on the dance floor. We found a table and ordered a round of drinks when the waitress appeared.

A bit into the evening in the bar, Jack confided to me that Mandi talked too much. I laughed and ordered another round of drinks.

It was evident Jack didn’t drink much and after the second round, he told Mandi he was tired. Mandi looked at Yara, then asked Jack if he didn’t mind if she stayed with us for a while longer.

Jack nodded an approval, wished us a good night, and left.

After Jack left, Mandi invited Yara to the lady’s room, leaving me to check out Mandi without her catching my eye this time. Mandi was a bit slim but had a body that most women and men would enjoy looking at, or more.

She had somewhere around thirty-four C cup breasts, a twenty-four waist, and her ass was close to Yara’s size. She had bright blue eyes, that are usually associated with blonde hair.

SeductiveTwink
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SeductiveTwink

When they returned, Mandi smiled at me briefly, then looked towards the dance floor. She turned to Yara, grabbed her hand, and brought Yara onto the floor, where other couples were dancing.

I’d never seen Yara dance, but she seemed to hold her own. I admit, she was as sexy dancing as one would expect. I’ve mentioned many times, Yara attracts people.

After a couple of songs played, Mandi and Yara returned to our table, laughing. Mandi mentioned some guy kept bumping into her. I said the guy wanted to feel her ass. Mandi laughed and asked if I’d like to get a feel. “Oh, of course!” I replied, somewhat stunned.

Mandi stood, turned her ass to me, and yes, I got both hands on her ass and gave her a good squeeze. Mandi’s ass was almost like Yara’s, like I mentioned.

Yara laughed and asked if Mandi’s ass felt better than hers. I replied, “Stand next to Mandi and let me see.” Yara stood beside Mandi, and I squeezed both their asses.

The couples seated at the next table seemed to enjoy what was going on. One of the men asked which one felt better. I said, “Both, of course!”

Soon, the two women I was with decided it was time to leave. As Mandi was gathering her purse, Yara asked me if I was OK. I said I was fine.

It became apparent Yara was asking if I was OK with Mandi joining us in our cabin.

At that point, I was more than fine.

The walk back to our cabin was, should I say; “interesting.”

Mandi and Yara were laughing and making a bit of a show. Being they were both dressed and attractive normally would bring attention to themselves, but the laughter and talk drew more attention to them.

I walked behind them, smiling while watching the other passenger’s expressions. Of course, I’d catch more than a few eyes checking them out.

Well, why not?

As we walked, I came to the realization that Yara’s encounter with the dancer in New Orleans and the massage earlier had Yara aroused for a woman.

Sometimes, things hit me rather slow.

When we arrived at our cabin, as I unlocked the door, I didn’t notice our steward, Tony around.

Mandi and her husband must have been staying in a cabin without the balcony, because Mandi immediately spoke on how cool our cabin was.

She walked to the balcony door and opened it as Yara followed her.

I remained behind and removed my coat, went to the restroom, as the women chatted on the balcony.

When I returned, the women remained on the balcony. I dimmed the cabin lights for a bit of ambiance.

That seemed to do the trick.

I sat in a chair off to one side, and a few minutes later, Yara and Mandi began to kiss.

If any passengers could see them, I’m sure they would have wished to see what happened next.

I did.

Holding Mandi’s hand, Yara came inside and sat her on the bed.

I got up, closed the balcony door, and turned out the lights, leaving only the bathroom light on and the door slightly open. The cabin was dark, but not so dark that I couldn’t watch.

By the time I settled back into my seat, Yara and Mandi were undressing.

Mandi had a black thong that matched her bra that Yara took pleasure in removing. Then Yara put her hands on Mandi’s hips and kissed her. Yara kissed Mandi’s hard nipples some, then led her to the bathroom shower.

Mandi’s nipples reminded me of pink strawberries. And they looked delicious.

I could hear only the water running and a bit of light talk, as I waited in my chair.

A few moments later, the women emerged from their shower and lay on the bed.

The bathroom light and the open door shed plenty of light for the upcoming sexual encounter.

Yara laid Mandi on her back, and they kissed some, before Yara began to turn her attention to Mandi’s breasts.

Mandi began to hum or moan as Yara teased her nipples with her tongue and lips. A bit more nipple play, then Yara went for Mandi’s prize.

Mandi had trimmed pubic hair, but clean-shaven down the sides of her vaginal outer lips, that Yara began to kiss and lick.

I don’t know how I didn’t pull out my cock and take care of it, but I remained still during the sex.

Yara soon had Mandi on edge of an orgasm, by the motions Mandi’s body involuntarily moved.

Mandi had one hand on her left breast, while the other hand was on the side of Yara’s head between her legs. And soon, Mandi began to have her orgasms. Yara increased her oral skills and soon had Mandi crying in ecstasy and holding Yara’s hair in a tight grip in her fingers.

Satisfied with her work, Yara moved up and kissed Mandi.

Mandi was in a bit of a trance, breathing hard and fast, while Yara kissed and licked her nipples. Mandi settled a bit and began to stroke Yara’s hair, like she was petting a cat.

Then Mandi rolled over and began her turn with Yara.

I had to re-adjust my shorts, and I don’t know how I kept composed, but round two was beginning and I wasn’t certain I’d last.

Mandi enjoyed Yara’s nipples and teased them to get them erect. Yara has long nipples and Mandi seemed to get them as erect as I’ve ever seen them.

Then Mandi brought her face slowly to Yara’s thighs, kissing each erogenous spot. Yara responded with her abdomen flinching each time Mandi kissed her.

When Mandi began to lick Yara’s pussy, Yara began to pinch her hard nipples between her thumb and forefinger.

From their angle on the bed to where I was sitting, I couldn’t see Mandi’s tongue, but I could see Mandi was using a finger inside Yara’s pussy.

Yara began to have her first small orgasm, and Mandi sensed it.

It didn’t take Mandi long before Yara’s orgasms began to increase with each moment.

When Yara has intense orgasms and fingered in a certain way, she squirts a lot. And Mandi got the prize.

I don’t think Mandi was prepared, but she got a face full of Yara’s juices. But Mandi kept working her finger in Yara’s pussy, causing Yara to have another orgasm.

Mandi began to lick Yara’s pussy again for a moment, then stopped as Yara was breathing heavy, like Mandi earlier.

Mandi kissed Yara’s breasts, then Yara kissed Mandi in return.

A moment later, the women returned to shower, as I sat and pondered what I just watched.

The women came out of the shower, wrapped in a towel, and Mandi found her clothes while Yara sat on the bedside.

As Mandi dressed, I asked her if she wanted me to escort her to her cabin. She declined, saying their cabin wasn’t far from ours.

Once Mandi finished dressing, she fixed her hair as well as she could, under the circumstances. Then she kissed Yara and me, then said she would look for us the next day.

After Mandi left, Yara looked at me.

“Did you enjoy it?” she asked.

She could see from my facial expression, it was obvious.

Yara, letting her towel drop, told me it was my turn.

 

Published 
Written by apt389
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments