Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lifeguard 9 - All Together Now

"Families that cum together stay together and have more fun!"

17
3 Comments 3
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"It's getting thick."

Lifeguard 8 Recap

Friday morning Alex was shaken out of bed with a, “Get up, sleepy-head. We’re leaving to go to Derek and Belle’s in thirty minutes.”

Alex jumped into the shower, packed a small bag of clothes, headed downstairs, grabbed a water bottle and some snacks and headed for the garage. He was the last one in the car. When he jumped in he saw his sister Ashley for the first time. He’d totally forgotten that his sister was joining them for the weekend. Ashley was twenty-four, so being six years older than Alex and leaving for college at the age of seventeen and now in medical school, Ashley had never spent too much time since that time with Alex or at the family house she was so busy with school. She did come home for a few Holidays, but even then she was always out with friends. As a result, Alex and his sister weren’t particularly close.

Ashley, Fay and John were just yapping away about medical school, how little they’d seen her, how much they missed her and on and on. Alex was basically ignored for the first half of the trip. 

What Alex couldn’t ignore is how good his big sister looked. He’d seen her so little over the years, it’d only now just sunk into his pea-sized teen brain. She looked like her mother Fay only a bit taller. “Fuck, she was hot,” Alex said to himself.

As if she had heard him, Ashley finally turned to him and seemed to notice him for the first time and said, “Hi bro. You’re all grown up.” She leaned over and softly kissed him on the cheek. Spunk started swelling Alex’s penis. 

Alex had fucked his mother Fay. He had fucked his father John in the ass. Was he going to fuck his sister too? More spunk continued upward, filling his penis even more.

Ashley noticed the bulging pants and said, “Yes, all grown up, I’d say.”

A lesser man would have been embarrassed for having a hard-on so big his sister could see it. A lesser man would have felt awkward for wanting to screw his sister. Nothing normal had happened to Alex in the last month. He smiled at Ashley and said, “Yes, I have,” as he leaned in and kissed Ashley fully on the lips. Ashley accepted the kiss.

Just then, the car pulled up to the gate to the long drive leading up to Derek, Belle and Caley’s home. Everyone got quiet in anticipation.

Lifeguard 9

Approaching the house, Caley was walking toward them out the front door. Ashley was the first one out of the door and she rushed up to Caley and began to hug her, kiss her and generally act like she knew Caley. Alex upon seeing that could only say to himself, “Ashley’s got great taste in women.” John and Fay were next with all the hugs and kisses as Alex held back just a bit. Ashley gave a last kiss to Caley, then she along with John and Fay went inside the door where “Hellos!” were unmistakably being made inside.

Alex walked up to Caley while setting his bag on the ground. He reached for Caley’s hands and just gazed at her. She was so remarkably beautiful.

Alex then said, “I love you.”

Caley pulled Alex into her and said, “I love you too.” and kissed him with softness and strength. They stayed in the embrace for a long time.

Alex then said, “I don’t want to ever leave you.”

Caley replied, “Well, that’s what this weekend is all about, then, isn’t it?”

Alex smiled, took Caley’s hand and walked her into the house.

More hellos, more greetings, hugs and kisses for Alex ensued. Drinks were poured all around, chitchat happened and then everyone started grabbing plates of food: salads, sandwiches, veggies, desserts and headed outside to sit at the long table in the shade beside the pool.

Then began a round-robin of sorts with everyone catching everyone else up about what was going on in their lives. Derek talked about some of the new media deals he was negotiating, Belle told everyone about a first-round NFL rookie that had hired her team to manage, Fay had lots of news from her hospital, John talked about some new insurance products he was leading the way on, Ashley talked about all she was learning at Medical School, Caley was bubbling about heading to Washington, DC to find an apartment for law school… This went on and on and back and forth.

Notably silent was Alex.

Finally, there was a lull. Everyone realized all at once that Alex hadn’t said a word, though he was alert and listening intently to what everyone was saying.

When everyone stopped and everyone all at once looked at Alex.

Alex then very much on the spot said, “I’m going to DC and moving in with Caley.”

To say there was a stunned silence… well, you get it. Nothing up to that moment led anyone to believe that Alex had a clue what he was going to do next. He was such a… well kid.

Then there was much sputtering and exclamations and “Wow, who knew?” but finally, everyone calmed down and waited for Alex or Caley to say something.

Alex started, “I went to Charlottesville to meet my boss…” whereupon he was immediately interrupted and gasped at and sputtered, “Boss?”

DakotaHill
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DakotaHill

“May I?” Alex asked.

Everyone quieted down.

Alex continued.

“About three years ago, I was doing some research and saw a malware attack on some sites. I noticed that a small US-based company was defending against the attacks on a number of government agencies and US-companies. They were good, really, really good at fending off the attacks. But I could also see it was taking a lot of time and resources to do so. I sent them some ideas via a trusted source that had verified my creds and who felt obliged to send through my ideas. Within a couple of days, my ideas started to do a good job on the attack and I could tell they had added some really cool layers. They replied a couple of days later through this source and asked if I wanted to go to work for them. 

I’ve been working for this company for the last three years. During that time, the company has expanded. They keep paying me more and more money.

After I met Caley, I called up the CEO and asked what else I could be doing. We chatted, hence I went to Charlottesville, VA where they are located for a series of meetings. This was our first face-to-face meeting though we had done video calls and worked closely together the last few years. The CEO’s name is James Feldman. (At that point, both Derek and Belle looked at each other.) 

At that meeting, they also introduced me to the head of the Computer Science department at UVA. With all the AP classes I’ve taken and with my programming experience, I will be starting school there as a second semester Junior and should have my Master’s in about two years. I need the credentials up to a point so I can do more consulting work in the future as well as help in securing government clearances. I’ll be focused on cybersecurity. I’ve got a full-ride scholarship and have about $300,000 in the bank since I’ve been working. They’ll pay me $150,000 a year while I’m in school and I’ll get some stock too. So I can afford it.

As Caley and I talked over the last few weeks, she told me about how Georgetown has a focus on cybersecurity in the law school, so part of the reason I am going is to take some of those courses as well.

And I’m also going to marry Caley if she’ll have me.”

Caley reached for Alex’s hand, held it and added, “Tell them about the IPO.”

Alex added, “Feldman Security is going public in the next twelve months. They are backdating my stock options to three years ago, so I’m an owner in the company. The stock value should be $4-$5M when the IPO goes through. Caley helped me negotiate the deal. I believe Derek and Belle aided her with all of their insight and knowledge, so thank you as well.” 

Stunned silence followed.

Derek was the first one to speak, “John Feldman saved our company data a few years ago from a ransomware attack. I am forever indebted to him and now I learn you may have played a part in that.”

“Yes, sir,” was Alex’s reply.

Alex’s mother Fay was the first to raise her glass and say, “Fucking cheers!”

After a hearty round of cheers, a re-pour and more cheers it was suddenly decided it was too nice a day not to be in the pool. Everyone jumped up, took off all their clothes and jumped into the pool.

Alex was poolside with Caley languishing in a kiss, lips locked for the longest time. Their combined hard-ons were only partly slowing them down. Ashley came over and grabbed Caley away from Alex and started to ravish her, paying particular attention to her penis. Caley’s mother Belle came over and did the same thing to Alex. Fay walked out of the pool and kneeled down and started kissing Belle as Alex started kissing Belle’s lovely boobs and slid his cock between her legs. John came in behind his wife and started to fuck her doggy style. He leaned forward, his dick just long enough so he could stay inside of Fay and allow Derek to plow his ass. Ashley jumped onto Caley’s hard-on. Alex circled around behind Belle and drove his cock into her vagina never leaving her boobs unattended. 

Fay then got up and jumped on John’s back reaching around pinching his sensitive nipples. He screeched in pleasurable agony. Derek pulled out of John’s ass then rammed into Fay’s dripping pussy. Fay orgasmed quickly. Derek alternated between the pair: pussy/ass, pussy/ass eventually losing a large load on Fay’s back.

Fay got off from John’s back. John, upon seeing Belle’s mouth with nothing in it, offered it to her and she happily accepted it. He didn’t last long as the ass fucking he got from Derek was still reverberating. Belle was only too glad to accept his load.

Alex’s sister Ashley orgasmed loudly and as Alex’s girlfriend Caley erupted deep in her.

Alex’s mother Fay came over and swapped his father's husband's cum from Caley’s mother Belle’s mouth.

Caley’s mother Belle orgasmed when Alex’s mother Fay’s tongue hit the back of her throat, tightening up her pussy so much that all Alex could do was shoot his load.

Alex’s father John cleaned the cum and ass remains from Caley’s father Derek’s semi-hard cock.

Did you get all of that?

Did I miss anything?

Oh yeah, Jill shows up tomorrow.

Published 
Written by GhostedWriter97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments