Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Please enjoy. All comments and suggestions are appreciated."

I was still hard of course. I proceeded to flip her over the arm of the couch and pushed my tongue straight into her anus sending another jolt through her body. I learned later nobody had ever done that to her. I spat on her anus (actually, she was so lubed up from her vaginal flow her butt was already slick) and slowly pushed my cock into her back canal. I found out later she had never allowed anyone to do that to her before.

She knew immediately she’d really been missing out. Within a minute or two, she was squirting all over the place. She had an incredibly foul mouth that seemed to be in tempo with my penis going in and out of her rear end. Wet and noisy, what a great combination. 

A few more minutes later, she gave a big shudder, and started articulating, “Nnnggggg!” At the end of this declarative statement, she basically passed out, which fortunately coincided with me emptying my dick innards outward into her rear innards. 

Whew. That was okay. She was breathing heavily, but breathing. I pulled my dick out her butt with a big, “Sllluuuurp.” Followed by Jill expelling some gaseous sound. Being a gentleman, I won’t go into that. 

I gently laid her on the ground. I covered her up with a blanket, put a pillow from the couch under her head, wiped myself off with a kitchen towel, and left to get a hamburger and fries as we’d first intended. After a double hamburger, fries, and a shake I headed home. I got there at about the same time as my parents. 

They greeted me and told me that Derick and Belle had invited us all over for the weekend and that Caley was going to be there as well. 

Oh, and by the way, my older sister Ashley was coming home from Med school and would join us as well.

~~~

Jill woke sometime after midnight still in a sexual stupor.

Her pussy hurt.

Her anus hurt.

She smiled.

She hadn’t got laid like that in a long time.

Actually, she’d never been laid like that. That was truly and completely fucked is what that was. She did stuff she never had done. Did things she'd never would thought she’d ever do. And then enjoy and what was once perceived as totally weird and perverted stuff didn’t seem so, anymore. So totally fucked was she.

Where did this kid learn to do all of this?

“Fuck me,” she said to herself and then started laughing.

Then she realized that while comfortable, she was laying on the floor where Alex had left her, with a pillow and a blanket, no less. “What a gentleman,” she thought to herself. Wait, that wasn’t a gentleman plowing into her virgin ass a few hours before.

She started to lift herself up when she felt something leaking out of her anus. She looked down and saw Alex’s cum deposit now spreading across her carpet.

“Fuck me, what a load,” she said to herself and then started laughing.

She couldn’t wait to see Alex again at the pool the next day.

~~~

Alex got up in the morning and stretched. 'Wow, what a night,' he thought. Got laid by the best looking swim lifeguard ever, had a burger and good night’s rest. He also realized that neither of his parents was there to service him this morning. 'What’s up with that?' he said to himself. He looked over and realized he was almost running late to work, so he hopped into his Speedos and shorts, t-shirt and headed to the pool.

As he spun out of the driveway he started thinking about last night with Jill. He got another hard-on driving to the pool. Without realizing it, he began to rub on his dick while driving. Suddenly, he shot his load into his Speedos and shorts. The ejaculation also caused him to jerk the wheel and drive erratically for a few hundred feet, nobody was around, so no harm. Except, now he needed to run back home and change. Showing up with a big wet spot in his crotch really wasn’t going to work. He was going to be late.

He got to the pool and as nonchalantly as possible sauntered into the lifeguard area. Of course, as the pool manager, Jill, was there checking everybody into work and giving assignments.

He walked up to Jill and said, as nonchalantly as possible, “Hello, Ms. Harding.”

Jill looked up to him, smiled and said, “Dinner tonight is on you. Brennan’s at 7 PM. Wear something nicer than you wore last night.”

And she walked away…

The remainder of the day was torture. He’d periodically think of Jill and get hard. Then he’d think of Caley and get hard. He’d think of his Mom and get hard. He’d think of his Dad and get hard.

Torture.

And Jill kept the whole team jumping and moving all day. Alex was having a very difficult time not showing his hardon all day.

At 7 PM Alex arrived at Brennan’s. He was wearing tennies, khaki shorts and a button-down white oxford shirt with the sleeves rolled up. Brennan’s was a great little pasta and pizza place favored by the locals.

Jill was already seated in a booth with a  glass of white wine in front of her. As Alex approached her he was stunned by how beautiful she was... in clothing. She had on a pretty summer dress, off one-shoulder and open-toed sandals. The dress showed off her shape and only partially concealed her beautiful boobs. He had never seen her with adult clothing on or her hair done. She was always “Ms. Harding” and was seen in a swimsuit at the pool or nude like last night. She was beautiful in both those settings. But, in simple summer attire, she took Alex’s breath away. She was extraordinarily pretty and, and, and…

Alex opened his mouth and began stammering, “Niiice to see wu Msss. Haaarding. You wook berry bootiful tonight.”  

So smooth. Typical teenage articulation. He’d actually practiced what he was going to say… so much for practice makes perfect.

What couldn’t be missed by Jill was Alex’s pants starting to stick straight out. He was already hard just standing in the restaurant looking at her. Jill’s nipples got hard and her pussy started leaking and it wasn’t going to stop any time soon.

LauraHlo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraHlo

Jill said, “Alex, you’d better sit down quickly or you’re going to hurt someone… and thanks for the compliment. And now that we are better acquainted, it’s Jill.”

Alex climbed very awkwardly into the booth. After all, when you're six-foot-four and have a nine-inch full-sail hard-on, getting all of that around the edge of the tabletop and situated in a booth is some piece of work. Once in the booth, both of them started breathing more normally.

Thankfully the place was packed and everyone was focused on their own BS, so after a little adjustment, yeah, he had to push his dick into a more comfortable position. Jill giggled watching Alex squirm into position. Alex settled in. A waitress came by and as both of them had been at the restaurant many times, they quickly ordered.

It quickly got awkward.

Neither one could think of the next thing to say. So, they started safe and started talking about things at the pool. The food came and that occupied them for a while. Jill ordered another glass of wine.

Finally, Jill leaned over (the movement forward causing her bountiful boobs to be revealed a bit more causing Alex’s penis to jerk quickly) and said, “That was fucking unbelievable last night.”

Alex was about to say something when they heard, “Alex, Jill, what are you guys doing here?” 

They quickly looked up to see Alex’s Mom and Dad.

Busted.

“Fuck me,” was all Jill could say to herself.

Alex smiled.

As Alex’s Mom and Dad approached the booth, his Mom added, “Jill, it’s so nice to see you away from the pool. You look wonderful tonight.”

It was Jill’s turn to stammer, “Hello Mr. and Mrs. Townsennnddd, so werrry nice to see wu.”

“Oh, just call us John and Fay. No need to be formal.”

Alex’s Mom and Dad quickly decided they’d have a seat. Alex's Dad ordered another bottle of wine and they all settled in with Jill and Fay sitting together and the boys across from them.

Over wine, the discussion went back to all the summers they spent at the pool, driving Alex to meets and early morning practice. They told Jill how much Alex enjoyed going to the pool and how he was like a love-sick puppy dog at the end of the summer and how he couldn’t wait until the pool was open again and see her. Both Jill and Alex blushed at that. They talked about this and that having a great laugh mostly at Alex’s expense, but he didn’t seem to mind. 

Somehow it was decided to head back to the Townsends' to enjoy the warm summer night.

As they pulled up to the house, Alex gallantly offered Jill her arm as they walked to the back deck. Another bottle of wine was produced and this time Alex had a glass.

Jill cooed about how pretty the house was, more giggling was done at Alex’s expense and this and that.

At a pause, John asked Jill, “So how did you guys meet at Brennan’s tonight?”

Jill was not drunk, but she’d had enough to drink, and so she said, “Alex fucked my brains out last night like I’ve never been fucked before, and I wondered where he learned that.”

John stood up and quickly dropped his pants exposing a rapidly growing and large penis. He walked over to Fay, shoved his penis into her willing mouth, and said, “Like father, like son.”

“Fuck me,” was all Jill could say to herself.

She watched John and Fay for a while and then turned to Alex. He had already stood up. He was nude and his body was glistening with the warm summer humidity. His long swimmer’s body was magnificent, and his raging boner even more so.

“Fuck me,” was all Jill could say to herself.

Jill was shivering even on a warm summer night. Once Alex had Jill’s clothes off, he turned her slowly around so that now they were both facing his parents, Jill in front, Alex in back. Alex reached around and began to slowly rub her breasts with both hands. Her nipples hardened and extended as far as they could. Her nipples ached. She moaned. He kept one hand on her breast, then slid the other one into her wet pussy and moved his cock so it was sliding up and down the crack of her ass.

She came for the first time that night. He helped her keep her balance while she rocked on up and down his fingers plunged into her pussy. His cock started to move a bit faster up and down the crack of her ass. They kept watching his parents making love. Mom and Dad had slowed a bit and were sensuously enjoying each other. Alex kept rubbing on Jill's beautiful luscious body. He bent slightly at the knees, holding Jill upright and slid his penis slowly into her waiting pussy.

She was on her tiptoes as he stood straight into her. He was deep. Jill had never experienced anything that deep. She gave over to bliss, closing her eyes and giving into Alex slowly moving in and out of her pussy while still holding her erect.

Then she felt one, then two sets of lips begin licking and sucking her nipples. One set had a little stubble on it, the other was soft and sweet. Neither set of lips was from Alex as he was kissing her on the back of her neck and ears.

She didn’t bother to open her eyes and just started cumming, hard.

“Fuckkkkkkk,” is all that came out of Jill’s mouth.

She started cumming like a jackhammer, pulsing, noisy and fully. Alex held her tight so she wouldn’t fall. 

While Jill was cumming, the stubbly lips went straight to her pussy and began licking and sucking. She came again.

Alex slowly lifted her, pulling out, laying Jill on her back on a chaise, and began shooting stream after stream of cum all over Jill’s body. Jill was only seeing Alex cum with half-closed eyes as she wasn’t over her last orgasm. What she felt next were two sets of lips licking the cum off of her body, then a third. Alex had started at her pussy and was inching his way up her body sucking his cum off of Jill as he went.

When Alex finally got to Jill’s lips, he kissed her there, for the first time, and at the same time, let some of his cum slide into her mouth.

Yes, all she could say as she was swallowing was, “Fuck me.”

Published 
Written by GhostedWriter97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments