Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Thanks for the wonderful comments on Lifeguard 1 &amp; 2. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope this pleases as well."

From the Lifeguard 2 Story

It was the weekend and my lifeguard stints were pretty easy to handle now as I was being blown, fucked and sucked in so many ways, so many times, that I wasn't as jumpy at the pool as I once was. Plus now, I had a bit of spring in my step and I wasn't really embarrassed to be showing some fuck muscle now and then. Seems to me the poolside hens were starting to notice the change too.

After work on Saturday, my parents took me to an insurance customer of my Dad's who sold really nice used cars. I found a great mid-size SUV, at a great price and my parents paid for half and I paid for the balance. That was pretty sweet.

Headed home after doing the paperwork and Mom said to join Dad and her by the pool for BBQ. Dad was out there getting an all-over tan while BBQing and had a full tub of ice-cold beer. He handed me a beer and suggested I get my lifeguard tan evened out. Mom walked out naked, so I was more than happy to oblige. So it became a normal summer evening, ate some great steaks, had some beer, shot my cum in Dad's mouth and then later in my Mom's anus.

Oh what a night!

Lifeguard 3

Now that I was driving myself to and from work, we had to alter our morning routine. I would just head into my parents' bathroom each morning and someone, my Mom or Dad, would be there willing to milk my balls. Sometimes it’d be in a mouth, a handjob as we may be running late, but many times I’d have my dick inside my Mom’s ass or vagina or my Dad’s ass. I was always well-drained. Then when I returned from the pool at night, we didn’t always rush it as I was now starting to control myself a lot better. I’d wait until both parents were home, chat about the day, have some dinner, then we’d all decide what we were up for then spend the remainder of the evening doing whatever came naturally for us now.

Ah, what fun.

A couple of weeks into this blissful arrangement, Mom came home with what looked like a medkit from her hospital. Dad walked up to Mom and let her take a blood and urine sample. She put his name down on the samples, then looked at me and said, “If you want to go to the party this weekend, you’re going to have to be tested just like us.”

“Party?”

“Yes, it’s a party a good friend of ours puts on about 3 times a year, and this is the summer event by the pool. Everyone has to be healthy, no STDs, no major drugs in their system and the women have to prove they are on some kind of contraception. I think you’d enjoy the event. Plus, if you go there’s going to be a special opportunity for you.”

“Where do I pee?” I said instinctively. If it was a party my parents were going to, then I wanted to do so as well.

The party was a week away. I got off work for Saturday by trading off a day the following week.

I tried to ask my parents more about the party, my special opportunity, where it was, etc. and they basically said I should wear swim trunks, a t-shirt and a pair of flip-flops, but little else was said.

We headed out about 11 AM. It was a beautiful early August day, Mid-80’s, blue sky, just a few soft clouds. We drove for forty minutes into the countryside. We approached a large gate surrounded by trees so you got no real view into the property from the road. Dad knew the code and shortly we were driving down a long road in a spectacular grove of trees and meadows and lakes. We approached a huge house with about twelve cars parked outside. Nice cars. My Dad drives a BMW SUV and his car was middle of the road for this assemblage. There were Porsche’s, Maserati’s, Mercedes’ galore. The house was very, very slick and modern and you could see through the house like it was all just a big window.

Coming out of the house with her arms wide open may have been the most beautiful woman I had ever seen in person. She was older than my parents, and where they were both on the thin and super-fit scale, this woman was pure sex and curves. Not fat at all, just everything beautifully proportioned. She was wearing a see-through robe, with no bra or panties. She had no hair on her pussy (first time I had experienced that in a woman; remember I didn't have much knowledge).

My Dad was first out of the car to greet her and he received a passionate hug and kiss. My Mom came next, and Belle (that was her name) latched onto my mother and gave her a kiss that was so long, so deep and so sexy that the kiss alone gave me a hardon. I got out of the car, not sure exactly what to do as my Dad had already zoomed off, when Belle and my Mom broke off their kiss and she introduced me as her son Alex. Belle proceeded to wrap me in her arms and give a long sweet kiss that had my head spinning. 

I was totally smitten.

I heard Mom say I was in good hands and she bounded away.

Belle took my hand and led me into the house into a bedroom overlooking the pool area that had all the windows pulled back so it was like being indoors and outdoors at the same time. There was a lot going on by the pool. Nobody was wearing clothing and there were people jumping in and out of the pool and in and out of sexual positions. I barely noticed any of that as all I could see was Belle.

AnnyeMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnyeMiller

Belle slowly pulled my t-shirt off (I had lost my flip-flops somewhere along the way) and pulled my swim trunks off. My penis was already fully engorged from the first five seconds I saw Belle and she stroked me softly as she dropped her robe off of her shoulders. Pulling me gently into bed, she proceeded to lick and kiss every portion of my body, rapidly and deeply. My hands, inexperienced as they were, could not stop caressing her voluptuous, receiving body. She rolled over onto her back, pulling me into a basic missionary position. She grabbed my penis and slowly started feeding it into her pussy. Once I was fully inside of her, she said only one thing, “Slowly.”

I did my best to comply. She must have been about 5’9” or 5’10” tall as we seemed to match up well. It was very easy for me to ride her and keep my weight off her and to kiss her. I had never wanted to kiss someone so badly in my life. She could even tell when I was getting close to an orgasm and she would change her body position in a way that would cause my orgasm to wait. After experiencing my Mother’s fierce orgasms, I knew how they felt and I could tell Belle was experiencing orgasms, just that they were totally different from my mother’s.

After making love for I don’t know how long, suddenly she ground into me with three quick movements, and she said, “Let go!” And I did. I gave it everything I had. Within about sixty seconds I had the most intense orgasm, with Belle squeezing my ejaculating penis, and having her own orgasm at the same time I did. We both shouted together at the same time.

Fuck.

This was some kind of special opportunity my parents had drummed up.

Now I knew what love-making was really meant to be like. My parents were fucking me (not a bad thing) since I was sixteen with a perpetual hardon and needed taming, training and instruction. But my parents must have love-making sessions like this to keep them together. They had both things in their life.

I rolled over onto my side and continued to caress Belle. She was content to allow me to do so as I did it so reverentially. A few minutes later I heard a soft knock on the window.

“Belle, darling, you’re wanted at the kitchen for some last minute decisions on food.”

She said, “Thank you, love. Alex, meet my husband Derick.”

I slowly rolled over, not really afraid, just more understanding of what my position in the world was. I rolled out of bed, held my hand out and shook hands with Belle’s husband. He was a 6’6” black man standing perfectly naked in front of me. He shook my hand then pulled me into a hug and said, “Your mother told me that you were growing up well. I think you’ve got great taste in women too.”

Derick proceeded to walk over to his wife, guide her out of bed and put her robe around her shoulders giving her a huge kiss as he did so. He slowly turned her around, gave her a quick tap on the butt and said, “Scoot, you’ve got work to do.”

Then he said, “Alex, follow me, I want to introduce you to our daughter Caley. She’s about your age.”

We sauntered slowly out to the pool, our way slowed down by people greeting Derick, and Derick in turn introducing me to everyone. We finally got to the pool. Derick bent down to touch a young woman on the shoulder and say as she turned while still partially submerged in the pool, “Caley, meet Alex. I think you’ll like him.”

She smiled at me and I was smitten once again. 

While she had her mother’s face and body, at least what I could see of it, she had her own special… everything. I started to stutter, “Pleased to meet you.” And I swear, my penis went straight and fully engorged just looking into her eyes. I was blushing, when Caley after seeing my hardon said, “That’s the nicest compliment I’ve ever had.”

I fumbled and stumbled and managed to sit on the side of the pool without injuring my penis in any way. My ego was another issue. Caley took it all in her stride and we were quickly giggling and talking about teen stuff. She knew everything and I just pretended to understand as I was still pretty shy, geeky and unsophisticated. If she knew I didn’t know what I was talking about, she was too kind to bring it up.

About fifteen minutes later I heard a bell ring, which meant that lunch was being served.

Caley said, “Wow, I’m so hungry. Alex grab me a towel and walk to lunch with me.” I eagerly complied, grabbing two towels and waiting for Caley to walk out of the pool. 

It was a fairly long walk out of the pool. First came her beautiful breasts, her thin waist and her penis…

Without touching my dick, I immediately shot my load in just one long shot.

I doubled up in pain I had ejaculated so hard.

Caley walked up beside me, held my head, kissed me and said, “Now that’s got to be love.”

And I then knew what my special opportunity was that my parents were talking about.

I kissed Caley back.

 

Published 
Written by GhostedWriter97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments