Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is the continuing saga of our intrepid eighteen-year-old lifeguard and horndog."

From the Lifeguard 1 Story:

I woke up sometime later with my spent mother on my chest snoring peacefully, my now soft penis still in her anus. 

My mother was smaller than me, so her weight wasn’t an issue, it’s just that I really needed to pee. So I started trying to wriggle out from her embrace. When I did she stirred. She said, “Don’t move.”

She slowly pulled herself off of my penis, did a quick spin where her asshole was in front of my face, and said, “Eat it out.” Before I could even form a reply, she shoved her remarkably beautiful anus (I had never really seen an anus up close until that moment) onto my nose and cum started flowing all over my face.

Eat, I did.

Lifeguard 2:

As Mom pushed my cum from her anus into my mouth, she, obviously, released my cock. As I slurped and sucked the torrent of cum hitting my face, lips, tongue and was swallowing (it really wasn’t that bad of a taste, like salty butter) as fast as I could, my cock erupted with pee creating a fountain which hit my mother in the chest.

Mom started laughing at the sheer absurdity of the scene and of the mess we were making.

I just kept swallowing.

It took us quite a while to clean up. My mother explained that she was home this morning nursing a hangover from a party the night before. She also told me that, from an early age, it looked like I was going to have a big cock, and she was happy to see that had actually occurred. She was also surprised to see that I was eight inches flaccid which was much bigger than my father’s in the same state.

I also started telling her how awkward it had become at the pool and how I got hardons continuously watching the girls and women get in and out of the water. She thought that some of the women were actually teasing me since there was no way, no matter what I did, to hide the raging woody I was getting on the lifeguard stand. Yeah, I was a typical eighteen-year-old, horny all the time.

She also asked me if I felt guilty fucking her.

Well, I didn’t really have a chance to think about it, but no, not really. I told her that I had jacked off many times thinking about fucking her as she was so beautiful. She kind of blushed when I said that.

She said that I shouldn’t feel guilty and that she could be a perfect fuck-buddy for me as I couldn’t get her pregnant as she wore a diaphragm for sex protection. 

I asked her about Dad. She said not to worry. They are secure in their relationship and he gets plenty of sexual attention.

She offered a solution to my lifeguard/hardon situation. From now on, when she drove me to the pool (I had already been looking at used cars), she’d take some extra time to suck me off or fuck me before I had to go to work. Then she’d change her schedule around and be home when I got home to take care of me and see if that helped.

How could a guy say no to that?

So we began. I always was looking forward to the ride to the pool. We’d say our good-byes to Dad and then head out to the car. Mom would usually have her hand in my lap by the end of the driveway and I was usually de-spunked in some manner before we got to the pool. Sometimes she’d give me a handjob, sometimes a blowjob, sometimes we’d park and she’d jump in my lap and fuck me. 

I was also able to start bumming a ride home from a guy at the pool, so now, I didn’t have to wait for my Dad. My friend would drop me off, I’d run upstairs to my parent’s bedroom, rip my off my clothes all the way off by the time I got to the bedroom where my Mom would be waiting with open arms. Those afternoons were more leisurely as my Mom started teaching me how to be a good and considerate lover. But, we also fucked like beavers too. We tried every hole, every position, sucked everything, licked everywhere and on and on. I did not imagine that there could be so much variety in sex. My mind was being blown, that was a fact.

At least that’s what I thought anyway.

Fast forward to the fateful afternoon. 

Same story, dropped off, running upstairs, ripping clothes off, heading into my parents' bedroom, opened the door… there was... my Dad.

Now my Dad’s always been my best friend. Taught me all the sports, helped with homework, great bar-b-que cook, all-around great guy. He’s the same height as me, but in his early forties so he’s more built out. Not fat at all, very fit.

I thought, oh shit, I’m in trouble now…

DakotaHill
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DakotaHill

I was so shocked when I saw him I didn’t really notice that he was naked too, and was sporting a hardon about the same size as the one I had.

Like father, like son.

He said in a very calm voice, “Your mother had to work late today so she can’t help you get off until later. If you want, you can use me instead.”

With that, he took out the same lube my mother used, smeared a bunch on his anus, and bent over the corner of the bed.

I paused about one-tenth of a second and then pushed my cock slowly into his anal orifice as my mother had taught me. 

Oh my, it was a totally different experience. My mother was fit but her skin was so soft and silky that sex with her was still all about softness. I never really paid any attention, but my father was also hairless. I guess he preferred that to being hairy.

But sliding into his asshole was totally different. His butt and thighs were muscular and strong. His flexing of his anal canal was far stronger than my mother was able to do. He was just shaped differently and so it felt completely different.

And it felt so good, just like fucking my mother did, just different.

I felt a little awkward about caressing him, caressing Mom was far, far more fun, so I just rammed him with all my might. A few minutes into it, just before I was going to cum he lifted up slightly and stream after stream of cum started shooting out of his cock. He never touched his cock, but came anyway.

Now I know where all the volume of my cum originates. 

Like father, like son.

I pulled out and shot in the same direction he had, matching him stream for stream.

Just then I heard my mother say, “Wow, that was fucking hot!”

She was naked. She came over and kissed me, then went over to Dad and started devouring him. He was still as hard as ever. He picked her up and threw onto bed. 

He looked at me and said, “Won’t you join us?”

I was still hard. I wasn’t going to waste it.

I joined in!

What happened next was a total blur. Dad sucked me off while Mom sucked him and pushed three fingers into his anus. Dad fucked Mom in the vagina then flipped her around and fucked and came in her anus. I licked Dad’s cum out her anus. Mom pushed me on my back and jumped on my dick and started hopping up and down so fast I didn’t have to do anything except blow a huge load in her after she had orgasmed twice and then a third time when she felt me blow. She twitched so hard she fell off of my dick with my cum shooting out from her and from her squirting everywhere.

This was totally surreal and at eighteen-years-old I barely knew what that meant.

We were totally spent. My dick felt like it weighed ten pounds. I was far too young to be fucking this much… but I didn’t want to stop.

We headed out for dinner as we were way too tired for anyone to cook. Went to a local sports bar and proceeded to eat and chat about what had happened. Turned out that my parents had a pretty kinky, to some anyway, sex life. My parents were basically bisexual. They needed to explain that to me a bit as while I’d seen that terminology in the porn I watched I didn’t really know what it meant to live that way by choice. They talked about sex protection, birth protection, and about how caring for someone as being a really important factor in all decisions to have sex with them. Random unprotected, uncaring sex was not their thing.

It was the weekend and my lifeguard stints were pretty easy to handle now as I was being blown, fucked, and sucked in so many ways, so many times, that I wasn't as jumpy at the pool as I once was. Plus now, I had a bit of spring in my step and I wasn't really embarrassed to be showing some fuck muscle now and then. Seems to me the poolside hens were starting to notice the change too.

After work on Saturday, my parents took me to an insurance customer of my Dad's who sold really nice used cars. I found a great mid-size SUV, at a great price and my parents paid for half and I paid for the balance. That was pretty sweet.

Headed home after doing the paperwork and Mom said to join Dad and her by the pool for bar-b-que. Dad was out there getting an all-over tan while bar-b-queing and had a full tub of ice-cold beer. He handed me a beer and suggested I get my lifeguard tan evened out. Mom walked out naked, so I was more than happy to oblige. So it became a normal summer evening, ate some great steaks, had some beer, shot my cum in Dad's mouth, and then later in my Mom's anus.

Oh, what a night!

Published 
Written by GhostedWriter97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments