Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is my first try at writing. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Be gentle."

I was a shy, geeky teenager. I was a really good swimmer and competed on my junior high and high school all-boys swim team. Being in all-boys schools and being a programming geek, I just really didn’t pay attention to girls much, or even have much of an opportunity to meet them. That changed the summer I graduated from high school and turned eighteen.

Up until then, my parents drove me everywhere. To practice, swim meets, etc. I was always too busy swimming or programming for hire to be bothered with learning to drive. Since I made good money programming, money wasn’t the issue of getting a car. Plus both of my parents had great jobs, my Dad ran his own insurance agency and my Mom was the head nurse at a hospital. It was just… well, I didn’t really see the point. I loved swimming and the solitary pursuit which was a lot like programming. Set a goal, achieve it, go to the next level.

My parents had enough and told me to get out of the house for the summer and stop working as a programmer. Get a driver's license and buy a car. Go do some living, with real people.

So I got a summer job as a lifeguard. I was the youngest one on the staff. While I may have been the youngest staff member, I was far and away the best swimmer as I had been competing on teams and at school since I was eight years old. I was very tall for my age at 6’4”, muscular but pretty thin. The fact that my penis was about eight inches long while flaccid, and as everyone wore the same kind of speedo shorts, well, my big dick on my thin muscular body, well, I kind of stuck out. Then my penis started getting hard at even the merest look at a young girl or woman emerging from the pool wet and dripping. Thankfully, when I was on the guard stand I was required to wear a lifebuoy and I could use it to shield somewhat and keep me from showing too badly. But every break, I’d have to jet into the restroom and pound my dick into cumming so I could go back outside and work the next shift. I was doing that three to four times a day at least. My dick was raw and sore all the time.

My mother had to drive me to work each day as I was still looking for a used car to buy. It was no biggie as she always left for work around 10 AM, so it worked out perfectly. Then my Dad would come pick me up at 4 or 5 PM depending on when he was done at work. 

It had been raining for a day or so, so when that happened I did’t have to work. I slept late and headed into my parent’s bathroom through the hallway to take a shower as it was nicer and bigger than mine and my mother would already have left for work. One of my friends had texted me a link to a porno vid so I was leisurely watching that, getting harder by the minute and started to jack off. I put some lotion on my sore dick just to help it along. Just as I was getting ready to cum, the door to my parent's bedroom swung open, and there was my mother with just panties on. I proceeded to cum on her face, a couple of times on her breasts, her stomach and missed her a couple of times as well. I don’t think I had ever cum so much ever.

LauraHlo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraHlo

She just looked at me and said, “OMG.”

I still had a hard-on.

She immediately dropped to her knees and started sucking my still hard dick. I didn’t last  three minutes when I came again. My mother slurped and sucked. I was still hard.

She grabbed me by the hand and walked me into her bedroom, somehow pulled off her panties on the way, splashed down on the bed, and then somehow directed my dick deep in her pussy without missing a beat. She started slowly moving her hips and pushing and pulling me into her canal. After cumming twice, I wasn’t going to do anything fast, so I just started to, well, enjoy it…

There I was getting laid for the first time, by my incredibly gorgeous, fit and sexy mother, the woman I had fantasized fucking my entire life.

And, she was starting to really get into it, starting to moan, groan and grunt. I had absolutely no clue what I was doing but something primal in me kicked in and I started grinding back. She hit an entirely different gear and the screams and shouts were getting louder and closer together. Suddenly, she arched her back, wrapped her legs around my torso, and bucked about ten times before stopping.

I thought I had broken her. Until I heard a long soft sign and felt her exhale I was kind of worried.

Whew.

I was still hard.

My mother opened her eyes and commanded me not to move. She extricated herself from my arms and hard-on and jumped to the bedside table and grabbed some tube of lotion. She applied it liberally to her backside (I couldn’t see exactly where as I was too busy looking at her beautiful tits), and then told me to lay down on my back. I did so with my nine inches sticking straight into the air. She proceeded to straddle my penis, but she somehow managed to push it into her asshole, not her pussy. My brain couldn’t keep up with everything that had happened in the last ten minutes. There was my mother watching me cum, sucking me off, fucking herself to orgasm, then shoving my dick in her asshole.

I wasn’t complaining…

She started humping me vigorously. She started howling again, a different sound but an enjoyment sound nonetheless.

I finally had all I could and shot my load deep into her anus. 

I must have passed out.

I woke up sometime later with my spent mother on my chest snoring peacefully, my now soft penis in her anus. 

My mother was smaller than me, so her weight wasn’t an issue, it’s just that I really needed to pee. So I started trying to wriggle out from her embrace. When I did she stirred. She said, “Don’t move.”

She slowly pulled herself off of my penis, did a quick spin where her asshole was in front of my face, and said, “Eat it out.” Before I could even form a reply, she shoved her remarkably beautiful anus (I had never really seen an anus up close until that time) onto my nose and cum started flowing all over my face.

Eat, I did.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by GhostedWriter97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments