Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lifeguard 10- Here Cums Jill

"Alex slowly rolled Jill over so she was lips-to-lips, face-to-face, breast-to-breast, pussy-to-penis"

22
3 Comments 3
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"This was fun to write- GW97"

Lifeguard 9 Recap

Alex was poolside with Caley languishing in a kiss, lips locked for the longest time. Their combined hardons were only partly slowing them down. Ashley came over and grabbed Caley away from Alex and started to ravish her, paying particular attention to her penis. Caley’s mother Belle came over and did the same thing to Alex. Fay walked out of the pool and kneeled down, then started kissing Belle as Alex started kissing Belle’s lovely boobs and slid his cock between her legs. John came in behind his wife and started to fuck her doggy style. He leaned forward, his dick just long enough so he could stay inside of Fay and allow Derek to plow his ass. Ashley jumped onto Caley’s hardon. Alex circled around behind Belle and drove his cock into her vagina never leaving her boobs unattended. 

Fay then got up and jumped on John’s back reaching around pinching his sensitive nipples. He screeched in pleasurable agony. Derek pulled out of John’s ass then rammed into Fay’s dripping pussy. Fay orgasmed quickly. Derek alternated between the pair: pussy/ass, pussy/ass eventually losing a large load on Fay’s back.

Fay got off from John’s back. John, upon seeing Belle’s mouth with nothing in it, offered it to her and she happily accepted it. He didn’t last long, as the ass fucking he got from Derek was still reverbrating. Belle was only too glad to accept his load.

Alex’s sister Ashley orgasmed loudly, as Alex’s girlfriend Caley erupted deep in her.

Alex’s mother Fay came over and swapped his father's husband's cum from Caley’s mother Belle’s mouth.

Caley’s mother Belle orgasmed when Alex’s mother Fay’s tongue hit the back of her throat, tightening up her pussy so much that all Alex could do was shoot his load.

Alex’s father, John, cleaned the cum and ass remains from Caley’s father, Derek’s, semi-hard cock.

Did you get all of that?

Did I miss anything?

Oh yeah, Jill shows up tomorrow.

Lifeguard 10- Here cums Jill

Jill headed out to the Townsend’s (Alex, John and Fay) friend’s (Caley, Derek and Belle) house not knowing exactly what to expect. She did know that if these friends were anything like the Townsend’s, her mouth, pussy and ass would be wonderfully sore for several days after.

It was about a 45-minute drive in the summer-time and a blue sky warm day. 

Jill’s pussy started to twitch and spasm as she recalled the nights she had been so fully and thoroughly fucked by the Townsend family. First by Alex the son, then by Fay his mother and then by father John of course. Her natural inhibitions had been cast to the wayside and a new fuller and sexier and hornier life presented itself to her.

She was shivering in anticipation. Her pussy was dripping, soaking her bikini bottoms and almost soaking through to the light dress she was wearing. She couldn’t help herself, and she pulled up the dress and plunged her fingers into her crotch while driving down the freeway.

Her orgasm hit her hard and fast. She nearly jumped out of the seat and if it hadn’t been for the seatbelt she might have. She was so engaged in her pleasure that she missed the exit and was only pulled back to reality as the GPS on her car kept telling her to turn around, turn around…

And no, that’s not a metaphor of what was to come.

She arrived at the gated driveway only a few minutes later than she’d planned. She hit the buzzer and heard Alex’s voice say, “Jill, so wonderful to have you here. Caley and I will meet you out front. Just follow the drive, you can’t miss it. Love you.” And then the squawk of the comm going out. The gate opened.

“Love!” Jill thought to herself. Her mind was flooded with so many emotions and thoughts, and her pussy betrayed her and she became even wetter. She almost pulled over and changed clothes; thankfully the wet spot between her legs was not leaking through to the dress. She drove on.

Jill approached the house. It was beautiful, with low slung contemporary architecture and lush landscaping. As she pulled up, she saw Alex walking hand-in-hand with a tall, dark-haired woman. “That must be Caley.” Jill thought to herself. As she pulled to a stop she could also see Caley was a quite striking and beautiful multi-racial woman. Alex was just typical Alex, a big smile on his face, a pair of shorts and t-shirt and flip-flops. Caley was barefoot in a soft summer dress.

ZaritANDalanis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZaritANDalanis

Jill parked as Alex walked around to her car door and opened it. Jill got out hesitantly not sure what to do next. Alex took care of any uncertainty by kissing her fully and deeply. He softly clutched her and softly whispered in her ear, “I love you.” Jill hugged Alex back and returned her love in a soft, soft whisper.

Alex reached down and took her hand and said, “I want you to meet Caley.”

As they walked around the car, Caley approached, and when they neared each other, she reached for Jill as both said simultaneously to each other, “You are so beautiful!” 

The ice was broken.

They giggled a bit.

Jill reached up to hug Caley. She received a deep hug in return.

As they held each other, Jill felt something stir in her midsection. She looked down and saw Caley’s dress was pushing outward. Thinking something was wrong, Jill backed off just a bit and looked down.

“Oh!” she said.

She looked down again and saw the dress was pushing out even more.

She looked at Alex, then at Caley.

“Oooohh!” she said.

Jill turned and looked into Caley’s eyes, pulled her close to her and kissed her deeply and moaned, “Oooooohh!” as the two women moved closer together.

The two beautiful women kissed for the longest time.

Jill stepped back a little bit to look at Caley. Her head was spinning. Her level of euphoria was palpable. Her senses seemed heightened. She actually swooned a bit. Caley kept her upright.

Alex came up beside Jill and said, “Come on inside. We’ve got a lot to talk about.”

By that time, Jill was holding Alex’s and Caley’s hand and said, “No. No. Take me to bed first.”

It seemed like just a second or two later, all three were lying naked in bed. Jill was lying in the middle. Alex was to her right side. He was kissing her on her cheeks and rubbing her right breast. Caley was on her left, kissing her check and softly caressing her left breast. Jill’s pussy was on fire. Two hard dicks were available. She reached down and began to softly stroke both dicks. All three people were moaning in ecstasy.

Caley slid her fingers down to Jill’s pussy. Her fingers slowly entered, easily sliding into Jill’s slippery tunnel. Jill came instantly. And quickly again.

Jill increased the speed and friction on the two dicks available to her. More moans ensued.

Alex slowly rolled Jill over so she was lips-to-lips, face-to-face, breast-to-breast, pussy-to-penis with Caley. 

Alex slowly buried his penis into Jill’s pussy. Jill came instantly. And quickly again.

Jill kissed Caley deeply, as her breasts were being caressed by both Caley and Alex. Jill lustily grabbed Caley’s nipples and pinched them firmly. Caley yelped but didn’t pull her firm full breasts away. Her penis seemed to jump and grow.

Alex pulled his slippery wet penis out of Jill’s pussy and slowly entered her ass. Jill gasped and pinched Caley’s boobs harder. Caley yelped and growled in the same breath. Jill didn’t want slow and easy, so she jammed her ass right onto Alex’s cock and started humping madly. Alex’s 9” penis hurt like crazy but she kept it up. Alex rolled Jill again so she was on top of him with her back against his chest. He firmly grasped her luscious breasts, as he held on against Jill’s humping onslaught. Jill’s eyes were closed in deep enjoyment and ecstasy when Caley slid her penis into Jill’s pussy. 

It was too much for Jill. Her vagina started cumming in consecutive orgasmic waves. Jill’s butt muscles then tightened up, as she had an anal orgasm at the same time. Alex was the first penis to empty into Jill, followed closely behind by Caley’s howling orgasm in her pussy.

Right before Jill blacked out from the combined orgasms, she realized she had lost track of how many orgasms she had.

Jill’s consciousness came slowly. She felt amazing. Really, really amazing.

Suddenly she realized that someone was licking and slurping on her pussy and seemed to be sucking out the contents left behind by Caley. She slowly raised her head, looked down and said, “Ashley?”

Ashley never stopped sucking Jill’s pussy. Jill quivered and came again. After her heart slowed, she felt Ashley push deeply into her pussy. As she blinked her eyes open she saw the reason, Alex was plowing his sister, Ashley’s, pussy.

Jill felt Caley kissing her lightly on the cheeks as she whispered, “I love you.”

Jill just couldn’t take it anymore and passed out again after her next orgasm.

Published 
Written by GhostedWriter97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments