Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"The story comes together!"

Lifeguard 11

Jill woke up a little disoriented from her early afternoon with Alex, Caley and Ashley. She was having a difficult time sorting it all out when Alex walked back in the room carrying a big glass of orange juice. She sat up as he handed the glass to her. She drank heartily. Alex was naked but seemed nonchalant about it as he waited for her to finish her juice. As she finished he took her glass, put it on the side table, hugged and kissed Jill and said again, “I love you.”

The smile never left her face as she said, “I love you too.”

Alex then said, “I am going to marry Caley as she is truly an amazing woman. It doesn’t mean in any way I don’t love you any less. I want you to be a special part of our life. Will that be okay with you?”

Jill knew how special Caley was. Her pussy was vibrating thinking about Caley. She knew exactly why Alex felt the way he did. She just simply kissed him.

Alex reached for her hand and said, “Come on, beautiful, freshen up, put on some clothes then let’s go downstairs and meet Caley’s parents. We will be having dinner soon.”

With that, Alex led her into the bathroom and jumped in the shower to rinse himself off, letting Jill use the toilet. Jill then jumped into the shower as Alex dressed. Alex actually surprised Jill and wore a nice polo shirt and shorts with a pair of dress shoes. Alex had a lightweight dress. She reached for a bra, but Alex said, “You don’t really need that.”

She did put on some panties as she was already feeling her vagina moisten. When she was finished, Alex took both of her hands, looked her up and down and said, “You are so beautiful.” He said it so sincerely that Jill blushed. He kissed her.

Alex led Jill downstairs. As she neared the bottom of the stairs she could hear lots of laughter and commotion. Everyone was gathered around the large open-air kitchen, drinks in-hand just talking and having fun. On seeing Jill approach, Caley ran over, hugged her and kissed her saying, “Jill, come meet my parents.” Where she was introduced to Derek and Belle.

Derek was a handsome black man maybe a bit taller than Alex’s 6’4”. Belle was a red-headed tall ravishing beauty of almost 6’. She was curvy without being fat. Both gave her huge hugs and thanked her for joining them. 

Jill had lost her parents in an airline crash when she was seventeen years old. They’d left her money so she didn’t have to work, though she chose to, but their passing had left a hole in her life. Now she seemed to be included in a large extended family and something inside of her just brightened. She actually got a tear in her eye. Belle saw this and just pulled her into another and longer hug. Neither woman had to say anything. The din continued around them when John, Fay and Ashley walked into the room. More hugs, more kisses followed. A glass of wine was offered to Jill, she drank heartily.

Now part of this family, Jill quickly regained her balance, and went with the flow of doing and helping and fixing and plating and serving a huge dinner on their outdoor dining area.

Everyone was seated and food and wine and conversation flowed and flowed. Toasts to the great meal and the great friend and new friends flowed and flowed.

During a lull, Jill asked, “So how did you all meet?”

Seemed simple enough.

Derek spoke first. “I met John in college. We played on the basketball team together. We were the only two incoming freshmen, so we roomed together.”

John added, “Derek was the star, I barely got to play. But we hit it off from day one.”

Derek added, “John may not have played as much as me, but he was always a tough, tough defender and made me work for every basket I made in practice. John, you need to tell the important part, how this all worked out.”

So John started, “I’ve never really told the story to anyone but I think it’s time since we have everyone here so that you’ll all know. Derek was already dating Belle as they went to the same high school. Both were super basketball players. John got a scholarship on the East coast, Belle on the West coast. Every night after practice, Derek would call Belle. They’d talk and talk and talk some more. While I was studying, I’d hear them giggle and laugh and talk some more. Sometimes, they’d talk in a whisper. Some nights, I’d fall asleep with them still talking. A couple of times, I’d wake up and hear Derek whispering and at the same time, I’d hear the bed squeaking. Other times, he’d have hung up and I’d still hear the bed squeaking. Every night. The dorm room was small. No way I could miss it.” 

“Since we were both on the team and traveling to games, it also meant we were taking a lot of showers together. There was no way not to notice that Derek was well-gifted in the penis department. Not only was it big, but it was also quite beautiful. As a horny nineteen-year-old kid, I started fantasizing about Derek. I was enraptured.” 

“So one night as Derek had hung up the phone from talking to Belle and I could hear the bed starting to squeak, I got up, walked over to Derek’s bed, threw back the sheet laid down beside him and took his penis into my mouth.” 

Amuneet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amuneet

Derek then added, “We didn’t see ourselves as gay men, or weird or perverted. We saw ourselves as two lonely searching people who found a kindred spirit in an unlikely setting. I told Belle what had happened the next day. She wasn’t upset or horrified or turned off. She knew how much I loved her and in-turn, she knew that John was a good person. She just knew. She’s kind of like that.”

John then began, “Fast forward a few weeks later, our team was traveling to the West coast for a series of games. We got time off and headed over to Belle’s school. When we got there, I met the beautiful Belle for the first time and she introduced me to the wonderfully beautiful and sexy Fay who was a gymnast at the school. It was love at first sight for me, only twice in a moment. I was instantly in love with both Belle and Fay. We spent two nights in one hotel room, exploring every way we could to add pleasure to each other.”

Derek added, “It was wonderful.”

Jill giggled and said, “Whew, I’ve got to take my underwear off as this pair is totally drenched from getting turned on by this story,” and then she proceeded to do just that while hooking her panties onto the back of the chair to air out.

Laughter and more cheers led to more wine being poured as everyone moved out to the pool area. The late summer night was still warm and everyone was relaxed.

Chapter 12

As the group went outside, the pool became the next destination. On the way, clothes were being taken off and hung from a number of poolside pieces of furniture. Everyone went into the pool. The pool was a natural place for Alex and Jill so they raced each other to the far end. Both were winners as the race led to a long deep kiss. Drinks were retrieved and everyone languished around the edge of the water, some in and some out. Penises were in ample supply and blood was starting to lift them skyward.

Jill couldn't help but notice Derek’s long black member. She had never made love to a black man before. She didn’t take long to remedy that lack in her background as she walked over in the pool and took as much of Derek’s penis in her mouth as she could initially handle. That move seemed to ignite everyone else’s fire and soon all of the party were in various, delicious and delectable positions and offerings.

JIll jumped out of the pool, grabbed Derek’s hand and pulled him to the closest lounge chair. Without missing so much as a beat, she pushed Derek down and simultaneously dropped her pussy right on his fully erect penis. Jill shrieked as the earlier sexual encounters had left her quite sore, but she wasn’t going to stop. Her pussy was wet and as Derek’s cock became more lubricated, the pain subsided and was replaced with glorious pleasure. Derek was a consummate lover and proceeded to caress, kiss, fondle, cup, knead, pinch and fuck Jill’s brains out. Jill was already in sexual overdrive but she seemed to find another gear with Derek buried to the hilt.

Jill started doing what Jill does, and she started cumming, cumming, cumming and cumming. Shortly before Jill lost her mind, Derek erupted inside of her with jet after jet of his hot sweet cum. Breathing heavily, Jill laid on Derek’s chest and they both slowly exhaled into another level of sweetness and love.

All about them were other examples of committed sexual bliss and love. Ashley was getting pounded by her father John while being kissed by her mother Fay as Alex plowed his mother Fay’s asshole. Caley was deep inside of her mother Belle in the missionary position. The face-to-face position has its advantages as the closeness and the kissing is so personal and loving. And to see those four breasts pushed together was awe-inspiring.

Derek and Jill had front row seats to this beautiful scene. But Derek wasn’t quite done. Derek rolled Jill off of him and slowly went to her pussy. He began sucking all of the cum deposit that he had made previously. Jill started to shiver. Derek then slid to her mouth and began kissing Jill and returned much of the cum he had just sucked out of her pussy back into her mouth. Jill’s hand went to her pussy and started rubbing herself vigorously as Derek continued to kiss her. She came quickly, hard and squirted her ardour.

Derek stopped kissing momentarily and then replaced his tongue with his now hard cock and stuck it into Jill’s mouth. She swallowed as much as she could. Derek only moved his penis in and out three to four times when he let loose another huge load. Jill had kept frigging herself and as Derek unloaded, she came again. Derek pulled his penis out of Jill’s mouth and returned his lips and tongue and deeply kissed her. Jill didn’t have time to swallow the massive amount of cum, so again, Derek took partial custody with her what he had just deposited.

Sated, they rolled to their sides in a huge hug. Their commingled sweat, cum and vaginal juices were everywhere. It was perfect.

Published 
Written by GhostedWriter97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments