Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is a little choppy but hopefully you'll get the idea. I could picture what was happening, I'm just not sure I got it written smoothly. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Enjoy!"

Lifeguard 6

Jill was shivering even on a warm summer night. Once Alex had Jill’s clothes off, he turned her slowly around so that now they were both facing his parents, Jill in front, Alex in back. Alex reached around and began to slowly rub her breasts with both hands. Her nipples hardened and extended as far as they could. Her nipples ached. She moaned. He kept one hand on her breast, then slid the other one into her wet pussy and moved his cock so it was sliding up and down the crack of her ass. She came for the first time that night. He helped her keep her balance while she rocked on up and down his fingers plunged into her pussy. His cock started to move a bit faster up and down the crack of her ass. They kept watching his parents making love. Mom and Dad had slowed a bit and were sensuously enjoying each other. Alex kept rubbing on Jill's beautiful luscious body. He bent slightly at the knees, holding Jill upright, and slid his penis slowly into her waiting pussy. She was on her tiptoes as he stood straight into her. He was deep. Jill had never experienced anything that deep. She gave over to bliss, closing her eyes and giving into Alex slowly moving in and out of her pussy while still holding her erect.

Then she felt one, then two sets of lips begin licking and sucking her nipples. One set had a little stubble on it, the other was soft and sweet. Neither set of lips was from Alex as he was kissing her on the back of her neck and ears.

She didn’t bother to open her eyes and just started cumming, hard.

“Fuckkkkkkk.” is all that came out of Jill’s mouth.

She started cumming like a jackhammer, pulsing, noisy, and fully. Alex held her tight so she wouldn’t fall. 

While Jill was cumming, the stubbly lips went straight to her pussy and began licking and sucking. She came again.

Alex slowly lifted her, pulling out, laying Jill on her back on a chaise, and began shooting stream after stream of cum all over Jill’s body. Jill was only seeing Alex cum with half-closed eyes as she wasn’t over her last orgasm. What she felt next were two sets of lips licking the cum off of her body, then a third. Alex had started at her pussy and was inching his way up her body sucking his cum off of Jill as he went.

When Alex finally got to Jill’s lips, he kissed her there, for the first time, and at the same time, let some of his cum slide into her mouth.

Yes, all she could say as she was swallowing was, “Fuck me.”

Lifeguard 7

After Jill finished cumming and Alex had finished eating the remainder of the cum off of her body and after he also fed some cum to her on the outdoor chaise, she was led to a master bedroom of Alex’s Mom and Dad. All four people moved to the king-sized bed. Jill found herself locked in a loving embrace face-to-face with Alex’s mother. 

Jill had never made out or made love to another woman before. She quickly realized she’d been missing something in her life.

KiahBrownn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiahBrownn

Alex was in bed behind Jill, his Dad laying behind his Mom.

Fay kissed Jill deeply and lovingly. Alex’s hand reached around and first pinched his mother’s nipple, she gasped, and then Jill’s, who gave the same reaction. Alex’s hand continued to pinch and caress Jill’s nipples. 

Jill could feel Fay move a bit and she could tell from the suck of her breath that John had just entered her. Alex was hard but seemed to be enjoying just rubbing and caressing Jill’s breasts, her ribs, stomach, and the top of her pussy. 

'Divine.' was Jill’s thought.

Fay stopped kissing Jill and concentrated on John moving in and out of her pussy alternating at an unhurried pace, then more hurriedly. She was getting very turned on though her hands were still busy rubbing on Jill. 

'Divine.' was Fay’s thought.

Jill’s hand dropped down to Fay’s pussy, her fingers going around both sides of her pussy. She could feel John going in and out of Fay’s pussy. Jill’s fingers were quickly moistened and she began adding just a bit of friction into their efforts.

'Divine.' was Fay’s thought.

Fay’s body straightened as she came. Jill reached out pulling Fay to her lips and deeply kissed her. A second wave swept through Fay. Jill could feel John’s cum and wetness coming out of Fay. She reached down and re-moistened her fingers and hand. Then Jill reached around and started rubbing Alex’s hard cock as none of the events had missed his attention. She slicked up the knob of his penis, arched, and then directed his penis right into her ass. Even though she had only had anal sex once the night before, she was so relaxed and wet, his penis slid in easily and then past her ring.

They stopped and caught their breath for a few moments.

Alex started moving slowly in and out of Jill’s tight asshole. His hands were still holding Jill’s magnificent breasts and gently kneading them.

'Divine.' was Jill’s thought.

Fay felt so satiated that she seemed in a dream-like state. John had been divinely fucked and was already asleep and quietly breathing but with his arms around Fay. Fay slowly drifted off to sleep.

Alex was moving a little faster. Jill was getting more and more aroused.

Slowly but surely, Alex started rolling onto his back pulling Jill along with him. She could barely control her legs, they were like rubber, and so they splayed on either side of Alex’s strong body. When he was finally fully on his back, he was also fully inside Jill’s ass and once he was fully inside of her she started cumming. Not like she’d come before, something totally different. Something totally… divine.

She kept cumming and cumming, and along the way, Alex did too. And then Alex kept cumming and cumming.

'Fucking divine.' was all Jill thought to herself.

Before she fell asleep, Alex mumbled, “Do you want to meet some of my friends this weekend?” as he too fell asleep still deep inside of Jill’s ass.

 

Published 
Written by GhostedWriter97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments