Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This was really fun to write, actually to think about how to write it as I visualized it. Of course this is non-fiction. :)"

Lifeguard 7 Recap

Slowly but surely, Alex started rolling onto his back pulling Jill along with him. She could barely control her legs, they were like rubber, and so they splayed on either side of Alex’s thin strong body. When he was finally fully on his back, he was also fully inside Jill’s ass so once he was fully inside of her she started cumming. Not like she’d come before, something totally different. Something totally… divine.

She kept cumming and cumming, and along the way, Alex did too. And then Alex kept cumming and cumming.

'Fucking divine,' was all Jill thought to herself.

Lifeguard 8

Jill awoke the next morning in a sumptuous guest bedroom she knew to be the Townsend's house. While a bit groggy from drinking too much wine, her mind quickly went to the night before. 

Her pussy was sore and her ass was sore. Both felt so good… and sore in a good way.

She looked around and noticed a jug of coffee, an English muffin, and some jelly on a tray with a note.

The note said, “Jill, Last night you said you didn’t have work today. Enjoy the morning. Please come for dinner tonight around seven if you have a chance. Love Fay.”

Jill realized she was in love. 

Jill was in love with Alex. She was in love with Fay. She was in love with John. She was in love with three people. All at once.

“Yes,” she told herself, she’d be back for dinner.

Jill got to the Townsend’s house at the stroke of seven. Fay answered the door and with no preamble or edifice quickly took Jill in her arms and gave her a huge welcoming kiss and some delicious tongue action to go with it. Jill hadn’t even been inside the house and her pussy was already wet, her nipples were hard and her legs felt like jelly.

Fay grabbed her left hand, gave her a glass of chilled rose for her right hand, and led her onto the back deck where Alex and John were already grilling dinner. Kisses, kisses all around. Hugs all around. Caresses. More hugs. Kisses and more as everyone got comfortable, sat down and lifted a hearty, “Cheers!” to one another.

Then started what to all outward appearances a normal evening, for a normal suburban family. 

They talked about this and that. They talked about what was going on in the neighborhood, in the city, in the world. Jill was interviewing for the assistant principal’s job at the high school where the pool was. Everyone agreed she’d be wonderful for the position. They ate appetizers, watched the grilling efforts, drank a bit more wine, and generally acted like they’d been friends forever.

When they’d eaten their fill everyone bustled and got dinner picked up, dishes in the dishwasher and nightcap in hand proceeded to the living room to… ahhh… talk.

The talk didn’t last long. Well,  it really never got started.

Alex sat down next to his mother Fay. As soon as he sat down, Fay unzipped Alex’s shorts, took his penis out, and started to slowly stroke it. Alex reached for Jill and pulled her next to him. He started to softly kiss Jill. Jill dropped her hand into Alex’s lap and joined his mother in stroking his rapidly enlarging penis. Not to be left out, Alex’s father stood, disrobed, and walked over to his wife Fay. Fay, as she did the night before, opened her mouth and greedily accepted John’s penis. Jill and Alex maintained their kissing. Alex was fully engorged now. Jill’s nose was about twelve inches from John’s massive hardon.

'Damn this is fucking hot,' Jill thought to herself.

They kept on for a while longer. John pulled his penis out of his wife Fay’s mouth and offered it to Jill. She accepted it willingly.

As Jill was sucking John’s cock, Alex began to french kiss his mother with some force. His penis seemed to enlarge in Fay and Jill’s hands as Fay kissed her son.

'Damn this is fucking hot,' Jill thought to herself.

John slowly pulled his penis out of Jill’s mouth. Alex moved his lips away from his mother’s glorious lips, and deeply swallowed his Father’s cock into his waiting and lubricated mouth.

TeganPrincez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TeganPrincez

Seeing this and after breaking every norm she had ever known about sex, love, and family, Jill did the only thing reasonable. Jill slid three fingers into her super wet pussy, frigged herself, and in about twenty seconds was racked by spasm after spasm of glorious ecstasy.

Jill had no thoughts from this point forward as every move, every touch, every kiss brought on more and more pleasure.

Alex pounded Jill while Jill ate Fay’s pussy while John pushed his dick deep into Fay’s pussy. John took over for Alex and pounded on Jill. Alex pounded on his mother. His mother came hard, really hard, and shrieked in wild abandon. Alex pulled out from his mother’s pussy and started a huge cumshot down Jill’s throat but left enough for his father to suck some more out. John flipped Fay over and buried his penis deep into her asshole. He came quickly but kept shooting cum for a long time. Once he was done, Fay wriggled over to where Alex and Jill were recovering and let the cum in her ass slowly flow out into their two hungry mouths.

Quiet ensued.

'Damn this is fucking hot,' Jill thought to herself.

The next morning, Jill jumped on Alex’s morning woody to make sure she was ready for work. Jill had three immense orgasms before Alex emptied himself into her soft sweet pussy.

As he saw Jill off to work, Alex gave her the address and time to meet for the Saturday party with their friends Belle and Derek. When she asked him what she should wear, he said, “Nothing much.” That was about all she could get out of him. By this time, Jill had no questions about why or what was going to happen. She just knew she was in for the ride of her life.

Jill didn’t see Alex the remainder of the week as he was taking a few days off, which was good, as Jill probably would have jumped his bones at the pool as she was so horned up.

“Fuck, just a few more days to Saturday,” Jill said to herself as she drove up to the pool for work.

Friday morning Alex was shaken out of bed with a, “Get up sleepy-head. We’re leaving to go to Derek and Belle’s in thirty minutes.”

Alex jumped into the shower, packed a small bag of clothes, headed downstairs, grabbed a water bottle and some snacks, and headed for the garage. He was the last one in the car. When he jumped in he saw his sister Ashley for the first time. He’d totally forgotten that his sister was joining them for the weekend. Ashley was 24, so being 6-years older than Alex and leaving for college at the age of 17, and now in medical school, Ashley had never spent too much time since that time with Alex or at the family house she was so busy with school. She did come home for a few Holidays, but even then she was always out with friends. As a result, Alex and his sister weren’t particularly close.

Ashley, Fay, and John were just yapping away about medical school, how little they’d seen her, how much they missed her, and on and on. Alex was basically ignored for the first half of the trip. 

What Alex couldn’t ignore is how good his big sister looked. He’d seen her so little over the years, it’d only now just sunk into his pea-sized-teen-brain. She looked like her mother Fay only a bit taller. “Fuck, she was hot,” Alex said to himself.

As if she had heard him, Ashley finally turned to him and seemed to notice him for the first time and said, “Hi bro. You’re all grown up.” She leaned over and softly kissed him on the cheek. Spunk started swelling Alex’s penis. 

Alex had fucked his mother Fay. He had fucked his father John in the ass. Was he going to fuck his sister too? More spunk continued upward, filling his penis even more.

Ashley noticed the bulging pants and said, “Yes, all grown up I’d say.”

A lesser man would have been embarrassed for wanting to screw his sister. Nothing normal had happened to Alex in the last month. He smiled at Ashley and said, “Yes, I have.” as he leaned in and kissed Ashley fully on the lips. Ashley accepted the kiss.

Just then, the car pulled up to the gate to the long drive leading up to Derek, Belle, and Caley’s home. Everyone got quiet in anticipation.

 

 

Published 
Written by GhostedWriter97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments