Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"“I actually dreamt about this very moment, you know,” Sally said. “Really?” Lenny panted. “I could never dream anything as beautiful as this.” Sally smiled, “Well, you don’t have to dream it, do you?” She planted a smooch upon his pulsating dick head. <p> [ADVERT] </p>“Now all you have to do is remember it.”"

A half-hour later, after a ride down a winding dirt road alongside an even windier river, they parked underneath a copse of trees on the riverbank, stripped quickly in the car, then ran into the cool water of the lazy running river. 

Swift River was famous for its ironic name; it was only swift as it passed over the dam in the middle of town. Upstream, it was renowned for the many twists and turns in its path, as it meandered through the farmland all around. By unspoken decree, all the farmers encouraged trees to grow deeply on both banks, and the little preserve that sprung up there included a large contingent of deer, plus all manner of birds and reptiles.

The numerous oxbows afforded privacy all along the length of the river, and many perfect fishing nooks and picnic spots during the day. Of course, at night, couples would come here to do what Lenny and Sally were doing right now. In fact, these two passed a few cars parked in other secluded areas, as they searched for a private spot to claim their own. 

It was a locale that even the Police left alone, as long as the kids respected the peace and quiet of the region. It was a small miracle that wild parties were considered uncool here so that lovers would forever find a place to be alone together. Priorities, after all.

Lenny and Sally entered the river hand in hand, splashing all around, then came together in a deep kiss. They swam around together in the cool river water, occasionally reaching out to touch one another, or cop a quick feel, or a deep kiss. Sally maneuvered her body over to a large rock protruding from the water, with a great many initials and hearts carved into the stone all around, reminders of other friends and lovers who shared this same space in different times.

She sat him up on a ledge on the boulder, like seating the king upon his throne, and once his rampant prick was exposed, she used both hands to stroke him fully. A beam of moonlight broke through the clouds and the trees, illuminating his wet body, shimmering in the night.

“I actually dreamt about this very moment, you know,” Sally said. 

“Really?” Lenny panted. “I could never dream anything as beautiful as this.”

Sally smiled, “Well, you don’t have to dream it, do you?” She planted a smooch upon his pulsating dick head. “Now all you have to do is remember it.”

Sally took his cock deep in her mouth, swirling her tongue all around him as he moaned beneath her. She fellated him slowly and deeply, savoring the feel of his living flesh within her mouth. The moonbeam disappeared back into the clouds, and Sally went to town on his prick, slobbering all over him as she bobbed her mouth up and down on him as fast as she could. 

After only a minute, she broke off to catch her breath, and then Lenny pounced off of the stone. He tackled her in the water, then lifted her as if she didn’t weigh a thing, depositing her body upon the boulder, then spread her legs wide, and crawled between them. 

At that moment, the moonbeam returned from hiding and lit up the naked nymph upon the large stone, her wet skin glistening, laying back, about to be devoured by the legendary beast of Swift River. 

“Wow,” Lenny whispered, running his hands up and down her thighs. “Something else I could never have dreamed, yet will never forget.”

Sally placed her hand on his head and pulled his mouth toward to steaming teenage snatch. “Lick me, Daddy…, make me cum!”

Lenny dove into his task with enthusiasm, sticking his tongue deep inside her hungry vaginal hole, and twisting it all around. He hooked her legs under his arms, reaching up to grope each of her breasts in his hands.

Sally leaned her head back and let out a groan of pure satisfaction, “Oooohhhh, Lenny, Lick me, baby… Right there! Yes!!” She entwined her fingers in his hair and pulled his sucking lips and stabbing tongue where she wanted them in her nether regions; where she was sure they would deliver the most pleasure.

LusyNarvaez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LusyNarvaez

She was dimly aware of the light and forced her eyes open to stare at the full moon. She felt her orgasm rising, when the moon slid behind a cloud, and engulfed her in relative darkness again. 

She pushed his face from her crotch, then slid down into the water, wrapping her arms around Lenny’s neck, her legs around his waist, and kissing him deeply. Lenny cupped her perfect ass in both his hands, pulling her soaking vagina against his raging boner beneath the water.

Wordlessly, they maneuvered their groins against each other, until she was able to catch his prick-tip at her vaginal entrance, and then she pushed down hard, not wanting to let her prize get away from her clutches. 

Her pussy hole resisted at first, then relented, allowing the invader access to her tunnel of love. Sally didn’t stop pushing herself onto him until Lenny’s cock was buried balls-deep, their pubic hairs tickling one another under the water.

Now, they stood together neck-deep, totally naked, their arms wrapped around each other in the moonlight; hers around his neck, his holding her ass, kissing deeply, as the cool river water drifted all around them in hundreds of little currents. Her stiff nipples pressed against his chest, her legs wrapped around his hips, as she rode his stiff cock slowly in the moving water.

There was no rush, no hurried movements to their dance. The two lovers were totally caught up in the perfect moment of simply being together, united as one, literally surrounded by Nature. Naked as the day they were born, making love out in the open for all the world to see. 
 
They broke apart the kiss and hugged each other tightly, and Sally began riding him with more urgency.

“This was a great idea, Sal,” Lenny panted.

“I know!” she replied. “It’s so much different than in the shower!” 

“It’s like you’re weightless,” Lenny said, and began lifting and pulling her ass up and down faster and faster. 

“I love how hot your cock feels inside me, but the water is so cool… my nipples are so hard!”

“Feed them to me, baby,” Lenny said, hunching down slightly as she straightened her back to guide her impossibly stiff nipple to his waiting lips. 

They moved together with practiced precision that belied their relative inexperience, Sally humping her hips to drive his glorious prick even deeper inside her. She added a twist at the bottom of her stroke, to rub her clit against him harder and harder, as her lover fed on one stiff nipple and then the other. 

Their mutual climax built slowly and inexorably, but neither spoke, so totally engrossed as they both were in the perfect moment. Lenny stopped sucking her tits, and just pressed her chest close to his, marveling in the feeling of her rock-hard nipples moving against his chest. He gripped her ass cheeks tighter, and started moving her pussy on him faster and deeper.

They pressed their foreheads together, and just held each other, moving in unison, panting and moaning softly to one another as if to exult too loudly would break the spell.

When they came together, it was the culmination of a wave traveling miles to crash on a distant shore, the water splashing all about them. He bottomed out within her, feeling his dickhead press against her cervix, and exploded. He stood chest-deep in the cool water, her arms, and legs wrapped around him in a death-grip, their mouths agape, gasping in exquisite relief, shuddering with each shot of scalding semen being fired into her molten depths. 

They reveled in this perfect moment for what seemed like an eternity, knowing they would remember this moment for all eternity. 

Sally pulled back from her stranglehold on his neck and kissed his panting mouth gently.

“I love you so much, Lenny,” Sally confessed. “I love feeling you cum inside me… it’s like you’re claiming me as your own, for all time.” 

“I love you too, baby,” he panted back. “And you are. Mine, for all time.”


[to be continued] 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by dirty_dad_42
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments