Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"“I could NEVER talk to my mom about this stuff,” Heather said. “Why not?” the Mom asked, looking around at them. “You don’t think that your mother has been in the exact same situation as you, and not too long ago? What; penises didn’t exist until you came along?” She tossed the towels in the trash. <p> [ADVERT] </p>“How else do you think you even arrived on this Earth?”"

Larry and Sally walked to the refreshment stand in the middle of the theater together, in silence. Sally wanted desperately to hold his hand, to show the world that they were together, but held back from any outward show of affection until she knew her brother wasn’t stalking her. 

Sally walked into the ladies' room and took care of business, then joined the crowd of girls at the sinks, all trying to get a good look at themselves in the mirror for some final primping. Sally was suddenly struck with the funny thought that the girls were putting a lot of effort into looking good, just to sit in the dark with their date. 

She wound up standing beside a couple of older girls from school, that she only knew by reputation. Their EASY reputation.

“So, how’s the date going with Ricky?” asked the brunette. 

“Ugh! Same old story,” the blonde responded. “Starts drinking as soon as we’re parked, then as right as the lights go down, he’s all hands. Geez! Some guys have no sense of romance, y’know?”

“What did you expect from this crowd?”

“Ugh! So true!”

“So… did you get any?”

“Shut up, slut! You know I won’t put out for him. Besides, it’s only our second date.”

“So? What’s that matter? It was already all over school that he got to third base on your first date.”

“Which is SUCH a lie. I mean, I like him and all, and he’s got a nice car, but he needs to treat me a LOT better if he’s gonna get any of this.” She motioned to her crotch.

“So what did you do?”

“Same as last time; Jerked him off.”

“You slut!” The other girl laughed. “And then?”

 “Same as last time. He passed out right afterwards.”

“You do have your skills, girl.”

“You know it! Only took a few minutes, and he went off like a shot. Then, snores-ville.”

“So he didn’t return the favor?”

“Honey, after our first date, I know he wouldn’t know what to do with my…” she looked around, ”BODY… if I gave him a map.”

“Wow. What a shame.”

“I wouldn’t say that,” the blonde said, leaning forward to apply mascara. “I got to enjoy the movie for a change.”

Suddenly, the brunette caught Sally looking at her in the mirror. She whispered to her friend, “It appears we have an audience.”

The blonde turned around and glared at Sally. “Is that so? You like eavesdropping, you little perv?” She stepped right up to Sally, almost nose-to-nose.

Sally was trapped. “NO! Well, I mean, I DID overhear you, but…”

“But what, bitch? You gonna blab my story all over the place now, is that it?” The girl spat back, very upset.

“NO! Of course not! It’s… it’s none of my business.” Sally looked down, sheepishly.

“You’re damn right, it’s none of your business! Then why were you eavesdropping?” She shook Sally’s shoulder. “Look at me when I’m talking to you!”

Sally looked up and could feel the tears starting. No, she thought to herself, not now!

Just then, the other girl pulled the first girl’s hand from her. “Cool out, Barb. You made your point.” Sally hurriedly blinked the tears from her eyes, still not daring to look away. “Don’t mind my friend, girl. She get’s a little defensive sometimes.”

“I understand. I… I shouldn’t have listened in on your conversation. I… I…” Sally just left that sentence unfinished. How could she explain this? 

Barb pulled back, now suddenly feeling badly that she made her cry. “Jeez, girl, c’mon, don’t cry.”

“I am NOT crying,” Sally replied, with a catch in her voice.

“You know,” the other girl sidled up to Barb, putting an arm around her shoulder. “I think I know why she was listening to us.” Sally looked at her, and both girls laughed at the sudden look of terror on Sally’s face.

“Oh, you do, do you, Debby?” Barb asked.

“Uh-huh.” Debby replied, “It’s her first date.” 

Sally’s eyes went wide, and Barb and Debby both laughed. “I knew it!” Debby exclaimed.

Sally suddenly felt very embarrassed, and now that she knew she was no longer in danger, sought to escape from them as fast as she could. “I’m really sorry for overhearing you.” She tried pushing her way past the two girls toward the door.

“Not so fast, sister!” Barb grabbed her arm, but it wasn’t menacing this time. 

“Yeah!” Debby grabbed the other arm, and together they turned her back around to face them. “We want to help.”

Sally looked at them both suspiciously. “Really?”

Barb sighed. “We’ve all been there, girl.”

“Uh-huh!” Debby said, smiling. “You want the guy to like you, and you want him to know how much you like him.”

“But not TOO much,” Barb interjected. 

“You want to show him how grown-up you are,…” 

“How much you like being with him…”

“But not TOO much.” Deb winked. “Y’see? We’ve all been there. Let us help you.”

Sally shifted uncomfortably on her feet. “You guys are joking with me, right?”

“Sister, please!” Barb exclaimed. “Us chicks gotta stick together, right?”

“First of all, do you like this guy? I mean really?” Deb asked,

“‘Cause if not, it’s not the end of the world, okay?” Barb replied. “After all, you heard about MY date. Trust me, girl, they ain’t ALL winners.”

“Some of them are good for a meal or a movie, and that’s cool.” Deb smiled. “So? Which one is he?”

Sally sighed. “I do like him, like, may even too much.”

“Oh, baby, that’s the worst!” Deb exclaimed.

“So right!” Barb answered, “You can’t let him know that, or else he’ll walk all over you.”

“Yeah, when it comes right down to it, all guys are hounds.”

“No, he isn’t!” Sally shot back. “He’s… he’s…” She took a deep breath. “He’s terrific, okay? And I want him to like me.”

Debby gave her a quick hug. “Sounds like a winner to me, girl!”

“Right on!” Barb added. “So, what do you want to know?”

Sally didn’t know what to say, so she stayed silent. She needn’t have worried. Deb and Barb started talking her up like they were old friends.

“First of all, you ain’t got no worries. You’re so pretty, he’s probably more scared of you than you are of him.”

“Unless he’s a total dork, who’s so full of himself that he doesn’t even notice you.”

“All you gotta do is remind him you’re there. You know,” Deb sidled close, and Sal was shocked to find her rubbing her boob on her arm. “Just get close, like this.”

“Use your hands. Don’t grope him, but touch his arm, or leg, as often as you can. He’ll get the hint.”

“Or grope him. Some guys need a LOT of hints.”

Sally swallowed. “That’s not really the problem.”

“So what gives, girl?” Barb asked.

“Go on,” Deb said. “I promise you we can help.”

“Well,” Sally sighed, looking down. “He’s noticed me, that’s for sure.”

“Well, that’s good news!” Barb laughed. “And?”

“And… we were kissing, and… and…” Sally looked up at both of them in turn. They looked at each other and smiled.

“And?” Deb and Barb said in unison, along with another couple of girls who Sally hadn’t noticed, eavesdropping on the conversation. She was now officially mortified and tried desperately to get away. Deb and Barb corralled her easily.

“Whoa, there. girl. We’re all friends here, okay?” Deb said, hugging Sally by the shoulders. 

“I don’t know you,” Sally replied angrily.

Debbie stiffened, but held on. “You know what? You’re right.” She let her go. “I’m Debbie Morrison, and that’s Barbara Galway.”

“I’m Heather O’Brien,” said one of the onlookers. 

“Rhonda Feathers,” said the other. “Our moms work together at the supermarket, right?”

Sally nodded.

“And you’re name’s Sally, right?” Barb asked. “You’re Rob George’s little sister.”

Sal’s eyes went wide. “You know Robbie?”

“Yeah, I do,” Barb replied icily. “He dated my cousin, Margie McCann for a while.”

“I remember Margie,” Sally said. “I really liked her. Whatever happened to her?”

“You don’t know?” Deb said in disbelief, then to Barb, “Of course she wouldn’t. I mean, it’s not like her brother’s gonna tell her what he did to her.”

Barb looked at her coldly. “He cheated on her.” Sal gasped aloud at the news.

“That’s not the half of it.” Deb released her hold on Sal’s shoulder. “They went to this big party together a few weeks ago, at this barn on Shelby’s Farm, and he got REALLY drunk, and she got mad at him, and then he stormed off. After a while, she went to look for him, and found him in the hayloft screwing this older chick.” 

“WOW. Rob got arrested at that party.” Sally said. 

“I heard a bunch of people were,” Rhonda said. “But the big mystery is who called the cops in the first place.”

“Yeah, this was the annual Shelby family springtime bash. Who would DARE call the police on Reverend Shelby?” Heather asked.

Sally shook her head. “Still, I can’t believe Rob would do that to poor Margie. I mean, she was so nice!”

“I knew I liked this girl!” Barb smiled and gave Sally a quick hug. “All men are dogs, sister. Get used to that, and you may occasionally be pleasantly surprised.”

“Well, this one’s… surprising, that’s for sure,” Sally replied.

“So, now that we’re all good friends,” Heather said, sliding into the circle, arms linked with Rhonda, “Spill. The story was just getting good!”

Sally sighed, then recounted how the date was going so far, starting off with an admission of how it wasn’t even a real date at first, then how she wanted to show off, and finally, how her body betrayed her into doing things she would have NEVER considered, even recounting how expertly he had brought her off. The girls were all smiling at her when she finished.

coupletianos
Online Now!
Lush Cams
coupletianos

“Wow,” Barb said. “Wanna trade dates?” The girls all laughed.

“Yeah,” Rhonda added. “So what’s the problem?”

“He’s not pressuring you to go further, is he?” Heather asked.

“No, not that at all! If anything, he’s…” Sally sighed. “He’s afraid he took advantage of me or something.”

“That’s so sweet!” Debby replied. “A gentleman, finally!”

“So…” Barb leaned in, “The problem is you WANT him to take advantage?”

“NO!” Sal exclaimed. “Well, not exactly, I just… I just want to return the favor, y’know?” The girls all nodded. “But… I don’t think I’m doing it right.”

“What? Did he complain or something?” Heather asked.

“That would be a first,” Rhonda said.

“Oh no! I could tell he really liked it when… when I touched him, it’s just…” Sally couldn’t bring herself to finish the sentence.

“Just … what?” Debbie said, taking Sally’s hand. “Did he get rough?”

“No! I couldn’t… I mean, he didn’t…” Sally was close to tears again.

Heather and Rhonda laughed, and Debby grinned. “Well, now I know why she was eavesdropping on us, Barb!” She hugged Sally again. “You were just looking for pointers, weren’t you?” The girls all said “Aww…” in unison, then laughed. Sally knew she was being teased, but was in good company. 

“Well, Sally, you are in luck, ‘cause I’m an expert at handjobs!” Barbara proudly exclaimed, cracking her knuckles.

“Among other things,” Debbie winked.

“First, you gotta get the pants down a ways. Getting it caught in a zipper will kill the mood REAL fast.” Barb started.

“It helps if your hand is wet, so lick your palm first,” Debbie added. 

“Or spit on the top,” Heather added.

“I use an ice cube,” Rhonda interjected.

“Really?” Deb asked.

“Oh, yeah,” Barb added. “They love it!”

Debbie glared at her friend. “You knew this technique and never told me?”

“Hey, a girl has to have SOME secrets,” Barbara said, smiling.

Heather turned to Sally. “Make a circle with your thumb and fingers, and starting gently, just move your hand up and down.” She showed her visually. The rest of the girls started mimicking her movements.

“Squeeze hard, but not TOO hard,” Barbara advised.

“At first, anyway,” Debbie added. “Use both hands. Run your palm over the top…” 

“Don’t forget the balls,” Heather said, “But be REAL gentle with them.”

“Start slowly,” Rhonda said, “Kiss him while you’re doing it.”

“On the LIPS,” Deb emphasized.

“Not necessarily,” Barb added.

“You want her to BLOW him on the first date?” Deb exclaimed.

“A-HEM!” A loud voice behind the gaggle of girls forced them all to turn and look. A young mother was trying to shepherd her daughter, perhaps seven or eight, to the sink area. “Would you ladies mind giving way? She needs to wash her hands.” She patted the top of the girl’s braided head.

As one, the five girls all shifted to one side, allowing the little girl and her mom to access the sink. “Sorry, Ma’am,” Heather said.

“No problem, ladies,” the mom said, then to her daughter, “Here; let me turn on the water for you, Shelly.”

“I can do it myself!” the girl complained, then stood on her tiptoes to turn on the water. 

“I can see!” Mom turned to the gaggle of girls. “My, they do grow up fast, don’t they?” she added with a wink.

“What were those girls talking about, Mommy?” the little girl asked, dutifully washing her hands. 

"I have no idea, little one," Mom replied. "Can you reach the soap?"

"I can do it, Mommy!" It took every ounce of resourcefulness in the little girl to reach the soap dispenser; she had to jump up partially on the counter, in the end, to be able to not only activate the dispenser, but to also catch the soap once it was dispensed. 

"Well done, little one!"

"I told you I could do it, Mommy!" The little girl rinsed and turned off the water.

"Yes, you did!" answered the Mom, handing her several paper towels, and ushering her away from the sink. "Now, go find your father, sweetie. He’s right outside, and he’ll take you to the swing set.”

“Okay, Mommy.” Shelly darted toward the door. 

Once she was outside, Mom turned to the other girls. “Okay, first of all, let’s not rule out a blowjob; first date or not. Sometimes a girl’s gotta do what she’s gotta do.” The other girls burst into laughter, except for Sally, who smiled embarrassedly, looking down at her feet.

Mom singled her out. “Hey, sweetheart,” she said softly, lifting her chin. “Tonight’s going to be FUN; a night you will NEVER forget, y’hear me?”

Sally nodded. “But, ma’am, I… I don’t know if I’m ready to… to…”

Barbara interjected, “She was just looking for tips on how to get him off.”

Mom looked over at the other girls, who were nodding. “Really? I would think it would be obvious.”

“Obvious, yeah,” Debbie added, “but not… effective. She’s afraid she was doing it wrong.”

“I told her to use ice,” Rhonda tossed in.

“Not bad advice,” Mom smiled and raised her thumb. “Ladies, ladies, it’s all in the thumb.” She started rotating the thumb in a circle and looked right at Sally. “First, prepare yourself. Get down on your knees in front of him. You don’t have to blow him, but you can kiss his tummy or his hips. Whisper encouraging words to him, like you love how big and hard he is.”

“Oh, yeah, they ALL love hearing that!” Barb said.

“Stroke him up and down with one hand, and use the THUMB on the other hand to press down on that spot where the crown starts. You can feel the tube underneath.” Mom demonstrated visually. 

“Pay attention to his breathing. They start panting when they’re close,” Heather added. 

“Make sure he can see your tits,” Barbara said. “Guys love watching our tits bounce as we’re jerking them off.”

“You can rub your boobs against his dick, too.” The Mom smiled. “All guys love that.”

“Yes, they do,” Debbie said. She had the largest boobs of all of them there. 

“Remember that spot; Press and rotate with your thumb. Of course, that spot works better with your tongue, but let’s not rush things. Talk sexy to him. Use your boobs.” Mom slid closer, and the girls all huddled together. “You’ll feel the tube start to pulsate. And be prepared; when he goes off, it’ll be like a fire hose. Point it away from you so you don’t get any cum on you.”

“That’s right! ’Cause it will stain your favorite clothes.” Rhonda added. The other girls nodded.

“And that’s it!” Mom said. She hugged Sally by the shoulders. “He’s happy, and he’s grateful, so use that to your advantage.” She pushed her away, with her hands on her shoulders, and looked her up and down. “Pretty girl like you? You ain’t got NO worries. You’re gonna be terrific, y’hear me?”

“WOW,” Heather said. “I wish my Mom was as cool as you, ma’am.”

“We’ve all been there, ladies.” Mom washed her hands quickly. “I’m sure if you ASKED your mothers for advice, you would get PLENTY.” She pulled a couple of paper towels from the dispenser and wiped her hands. 

“I could NEVER talk to my mom about this stuff,” Heather said.

“Why not?” the Mom asked, looking around at them. “You don’t think that your mother has been in the exact same situation as you, and not too long ago? What; penises didn’t exist until you came along?” She tossed the towels in the trash. “How else do you think you even arrived on this Earth?”

“She’s got a point,” Debbie nodded.

“Women have been figuring out how to work… the clay… since the dawn of time,” she said. “In the end, we all have to know how to mold them, don’t we? How else would we convert these boys into the shape of men that we want?” She winked and headed out the door. “Good luck!”

The gaggle of new friends slowly followed her outside. “That was weird,” Debbie said. 

“But AWESOME,” Heather added. 

They watched as Mom walked up to a handsome man standing by the playground, as little Shelly ran around with the other kids. Mom hugged him from behind, then he took her in his arms. She leaned up for a gentle kiss. 

Rhonda nudged her friend in the ribs. “Heather, isn’t that Dr. Sorenson?” 

“You’re right!” Heather said. “Guys; That’s one of our pediatricians.”

“I’ll be damned. Her technique bagged her a doctor.” Barbara sound truly impressed. 

“Yeah,” Heather mused. “Joey’s going to have FUN with me when I get back!”

“And Rodney!” Debbie added.

“But I have to go back to Ricky,” Barb said. “Go on; rub it in.”

“You heard the lady,” Sally said. “Maybe we have to turn them into what we need them to be.” 

“So… which one is yours?” Rhonda asked. 

“Um…” Sally looked around, and finally spotted Lenny standing by the playground, just as her brother Robbie came out of nowhere and jumped on his back. Lenny deftly spun around, ducked, then flipped Robbie off of him, and Rob spilled to the ground, obviously inebriated. “There he is.”

“Yep…” Debbie sighed. “And I see your brother’s drunk again.”

“Wait a minute…” Barbara spun Sally around to face her. “You’re here with LENNY THOMPSON?”

Sally nodded. “Uh-huh.” All the other girls exchanged looks with each other, then stared at her. 

Barbara shook her head, and said, “Figures.” 

“You lucky bitch!” Heather said with a grin. Debbie and Rhonda laughed. 

Sally was totally confused. Barbara took her in her arms in a big hug. “Girl, you ain’t got NO problems. Lenny’s one of the good ones.”

“How… how do YOU know?” she asked, suddenly jealous.

“He dated Pastor Shelby’s daughter, Stephanie, for, like, over a year,” Rhonda said. 

“And she was famously ‘saving herself’ or some bullshit,” Debbie added. “Until… Jared came along.”

“Her cousin,” Rhonda said, with obvious disdain. 

“She and Jared snuck around for weeks, but before she broke up with Lenny, she was bragging for months about how good Lenny was…” Barbara started, then leaned close, “…with his TONGUE.”

Sally's eyes went wide. “Really?” she asked breathlessly. “His tongue? You mean… down…” All of the girls nodded as one. “WOW.”

“So…” Barb said, “THAT’s what you have in store for yourself tonight, sister.” She spun Sally around to face the Ladies' room entrance once more. “All you have to do is take care of business. Now… Get in there and lose the bra.”

“And the panties,” Debbie added.

“You’ll be glad you did.” Barb pushed her back inside. 

Sally ducked into the first open stall and did as her new friends advised. She felt amazingly sexy, and quite grown up, with no underwear on. Her nipples immediately stiffened as they rubbed against her blouse, which caused some wetness down below. 

As she stuffed her bra and panties into her purse, a scary thought crossed her mind. “How am I going to get rid of my brother?” she mumbled.


[to be continued]

Published 
Written by dirty_dad_42
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments