Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"“It’s just after midnight, and I don’t have to be home until one.” She pulled the sweater off and placed it behind her, then started undoing the blouse. <p> [ADVERT] </p>“Now, get naked. This date is NOT over, y’hear?”"

They drove out of the darkened drive-in, and once back on the main road, Sally slid across the bench to be next to her date. Lenny placed an arm around her shoulders, pulling her tightly to him. Sally turned the radio back on, and they listened quietly, the wipers trying and failing to keep time with the rock music. Occasional static crackles growing shorter and in decreasing intensity gave proof to the fact that the storm was moving away.

The street lights were all off, and the flashing yellow and red lights at the Main Street intersection indicated how far the power outage had gone. The colored lights reflected eerily on the darkened, empty streets, wet with rain. Lenny passed through the intersection but didn’t turn toward Sally’s house, instead heading further away out of town.

“Where are we going?” Sally asked. 

“We have to pick up your brother at Zimmer’s farm.”

“Do we really?” Sally whined. 

“I have to make sure he gets home, don’t I?” 

They turned onto Zimmer’s Farm Road, and drove down the empty street for only a mile or so, when Lenny could see flashing blue lights come up fast behind him. “Shit. What now?” He slowed and pulled over to the side of the road as the Police car sped past him, closely followed by an olive-green sedan with a big white star painted on the hood and both doors.

Lenny pulled back out onto the road, and as he crested the hill ahead, he could see the cruiser and the car they were escorting turn onto the long driveway to Zimmer’s farm. 

“Shit,” Sally said. “We’re too late, aren’t we?”

“It appears so.” Lenny slowed as he passed the driveway, long enough to see two cops and two men in Army uniforms exit the vehicles and approach an old man holding a rifle, standing in the rain in the driveway in front of the big farmhouse. The blue Mustang stood out in their headlights, parked in front of the barn in the back, along with a few other cars.

“What do we do now?” Sally asked, concern evident in her voice. 

Lenny sped up and left the scene quickly. “Nothing.” 

“Nothing?” 

“Well, I take you home, and we tell your mother your brother ditched us and is now in custody.” 

“Who were those other guys in the green car?”

“MP’s.” He looked over at her. “Military Police. How much you want to bet that Danny Zimmer’s not supposed to be on leave?”

“Or maybe that he didn’t actually buy all that beer?” Sally added with a snort. It was common knowledge around town that Danny liked to appropriate things that didn’t belong to him. In fact, his Army stint was arranged by the local DA, in lieu of a trial, for that very same character flaw.

“Either way, he’s having a worse night than Robbie, I’ll bet.”

They drove in silence for a bit, then Sally said, “Turn right up here.”

“Here?” it was a dirt driveway that led into a copse of trees. 

“Yes, HERE.” Sally sat up attentively. 

Lenny did as he was told, and turned onto the hard dirt road. They drove through the grove of trees, over a hill, and came out into a wide meadow, with a barn just ahead. A farmhouse was off in the distance, completely dark. This dirt road was the back way onto the property, as the official driveway was on the cross street ahead, in front of the house.

“Turn left,” Sally said, as they approached the barn.

“I know this place…” Lenny mused. 

“It’s the McGee’s farm. I babysit the kids every now and then, and they’re all camping out at his Grandfather’s for a couple weeks,” Sally explained. “It's right on this lake, and the whole extended family goes, so the boys love it!”

Lenny pulled up to the barn and noticed an open bay on the side; a perfect parking space to get out of the rain. He pulled in and killed the engine. “Wow, Sally. Nice spot.”

“I know! Hidden from both roads, far away from the house.” She started undressing quickly. “Nice and private.”

“What are you doing?” Lenny asked, smiling. He knew exactly what she was doing.

“It’s just after midnight, and I don’t have to be home until one.” She pulled the sweater off and placed it behind her, then started undoing the blouse. “Now, get naked. This date is NOT over, y’hear?” 

Lenny smiled, and whipped off his shirt. “I do declare, Sally, that you do get bossy when you get horny.” He unbuckled his belt and kicked off his sneakers.

Sally took off her blouse, then reached behind her to undo the bra. “I guess so.” She removed the bra, and rubbed her breasts, almost subconsciously pinching her nipples to hardness. “I… I can’t help it, I guess,” she said, almost apologetically. Then she turned on him. “This is all your fault, you know. You did something to me to make me lose control of myself.”

“Hey, Sal… It’s okay,” Lenny said, pulling his jeans and socks off. His penis was half-hard already from seeing Sally’s bouncing naked boobs. “I kinda like a woman who knows what she wants.”

“Damned straight.” Sally knelt on the bench seat and unzipped the skirt, slipping it down her legs, then sat down and wriggled it off completely. Lenny just watched her as she lifted her hips and removed the panties quickly. The two of them were now both totally naked.

Lenny turned toward her and started stroking his now full-blown hard-on. Sally stared at it and licked her lips. “See what you do to me, little Sally?”

She was overcome with the need to touch herself, and spread her legs wide, placing her feet up on the dashboard, snaking a hand down to her moistened cleft, and rubbing herself slowly. “See what you did to me, my great big bear?”

Lenny chuckled. “In my wildest dreams, I never thought this night would wind up with both of us naked, jerking off to each other.”

“I dreamt about… well, not exactly this, but… but…,” she closed her eyes and reached over with her left hand to grasp his erect phallus. 

“But what, Sal?” Lenny took her hand in his and guided her to stroke him slowly. 

“I dreamt about touching you like this… about you touching my breasts…,” Sally breathed, eyes still closed as she rubbed her pussy faster and harder. 

The cab now smelt of hot teenage pussy, and Lenny reached over to cup and squeeze each of her boobs in turn, pinching and twisting the nipple before switching to the other breast and giving it the same treatment. 

“Like this?” he whispered.

“Ooooh, yessss,” Sally answered. “What it actually feels like is better than I ever possibly dreamed, especially when you suck on my nipples, …”

“You liked that, huh?” 

“Oh, Lenny, you made me so wet… so horny… I couldn’t control myself.”

“Did you dream about me touching your pussy?” Lenny slid his hand down her tummy, and Sally flinched there, suddenly quite ticklish. He poked a finger in her belly button, then danced his fingertips over her groin, playing with the fur atop her slit.

“Oh, yeah,” Sally said, taking his hand in hers and guiding it to her sopping gash, then moving his fingers to where she wanted the most attention. “Oh! Yes! I love it when you play with my pussy!”

“Tell me about your dreams, Sal; describe what you imagined I would do to you, alone in your bed at night.” The two of them were each using one hand to help the other masturbate each other, and it was heavenly. 

 “I… I dreamt about what it would feel like,” she said, breathlessly, “… to make love to you.”

“You mean this penis…,” he squeezed her hand on his prick. “…inside this pussy?” He poked his finger into her tiny vagina. 

coupletianos
Online Now!
Lush Cams
coupletianos

“Oh, yes!” Sally arched her back, and Lenny moved his fingers in and out of her hungry hole. “I… I would touch myself… here…,” she poked his finger into her tight hole, “… and especially here…,” she moved his thumb to her clit. “YES! Just like that!” She moaned as he pressed down hard on her tender nubbin.

“Would I make you cum, in your dreams?” 

“OH YES! I would cum so hard!” Sally let go of his hand, grabbing his arm as she felt her orgasm approaching. “But the real thing… the real thing… the way you really touch me… play with my clit… finger my pussy…,” Lenny poked her deep and she groaned. “OH GOD! The real thing is so much better than I could ever imagine! Don’t stop! Please!” 

Lenny crawled closer to her, to improve the angle of his fingering her hot snatch. “Let it come, Sally, baby,” he breathed. “I love watching you cum.” 

Sally was still stroking him, and when he moved closer, she felt his thigh press against her side. She opened her eyes, and there was his prick, tall, stiff, and angry. She licked her lips, and pulled the stalk, guiding Lenny to his knees, leaning down to meet him halfway, feeding his swollen prick-head to her mouth, extending her tongue, and swabbing it all over. She could taste the tangy pre-cum, and it flipped a switch in her. She pulled his cock to her mouth and sucked hard on the head. 

Lenny moved his right hand to the back of her head, guiding her to take him deep. “Oh, yeah, Sally, suck my dick, baby. Nice and hard… yeah… that’s it… Tongue me, baby… Oh, you’re such a good little cocksucker, aren’t you?” She moaned deeply at the compliment. Her own orgasm was approaching fast, like a freight train.

“Let me make you cum, baby, while you suck my cock… You love my dick in your mouth, don’t you?” Lenny redoubled his efforts, fingering her faster and harder, making sure to hit her G-spot with every poke of his fingers inside her vagina. “You’re so good at this, baby… You’re making me feel so good… Cum for me, sweet Sally…” 

Sally moaned and drooled over his cock, amazed at how good he tasted to her. She took him deep, but moved slowly, savoring the moment. She moved her tongue from side to side along his shaft as it moved in and out of her mouth, then swabbed all around the head and sucked hard with only the crown inside her mouth.

Suddenly, Lenny pulled his dick from her mouth and laid down over her body, diving into her snatch with his tongue. He latched his lips onto her clit and sucked, whipping the little bud with his tongue, and plunged two fingers in and out of her hot pussy hole faster and harder. 

Sally went off like a shot at the sudden onslaught, holding his head in place as she came hard. “OH! OH GOD! YES! Don’t stop! Oh, Lenny! Your tongue is so hot! Suck my pussy, you great big bear! YES! Fuck me DEEP! Oh God! I’m cumming! Cumming all over your tongue! OH! YES! YES! YESSSSS!!!” She arched her back, and drove her pussy upward to his sucking mouth and plunging fingers. She could feel herself squirt her cum all over his hand, and rode the wave as it crested again and again.

Lenny held onto her legs for dear life, suckling gently on her clit, then probing her slit with his tongue, until she stopped shaking, then pulled away and sat back on the seat. He noticed that the rain had stopped, and the clouds had begun to break up. He looked out the back window upon the meadow, and could see the shadow of the clouds as they moved across the fields of grain, breaking apart to make way for the full moon above.

Still in her post-orgasmic haze, and with her eyes still closed, Sally reached over, found his thigh, then crept upward to his rampant penis, still rock-hard. She palmed the head, then resumed stroking him slowly. “Oh, God, Lenny, You have no idea how good that feels to cum on your tongue!”

“Oh, I think I do, Sal,” Lenny chuckled. He found the towel behind the headrest and wiped his face, then dropped the towel into Sally’s lap. She used her other hand to gently wipe her tender nether region of her spend. “It’s pretty amazing to cum on your tongue, too,” he said, as he gently ran his hand over both of her tits.

“What have you done to me?” she asked with a giggle, sitting up onto her haunches on the bench and turning toward him for a kiss. Lenny used both hands to palm her boobs, then took her in his arms and hugged her tight as they tongued each other’s mouths. Her little hand never left his rampant prick. 

She pulled away after a minute, and just stared into his eyes, resting her forehead on his as he tenderly massaged her back, all the way from her shoulders down to her ass. After a minute or so, she cracked a crooked smile, and giggled, adding the other hand to stroke his dick, looking down at the swollen monster in her hands.

“What’s so funny?” Lenny asked. 

“A few hours ago, I was prepared to slap you for grabbing my boob,” she said. “Now,…” she kissed the tip of his nose. “I can’t wait to suck your cock again.” She stuck out her tongue and flicked his lips with the tip. 

“Yeah, what brought that on? Did those girls talk you into that?” 

“NO! Well, not really.”

“Not really?”

“The ice was their idea, but…” Sally wavered, and looked back down at her stroking his prick. “Once I started rubbing you with the ice, and I just saw you in the flash of lightning, and… and you looked delicious, okay?” 

“Really?” Lenny grinned from ear to ear. 

Sally added, “Shut up. You said the same thing to me, too.” She squeezed him hard. “So when the lights went out…, I don’t know…, something came over me, okay? I just HAD to taste you.” She licked her lips, still staring at his cock. “And once I started sucking on it, I didn’t want to stop! I was like a mad woman; you felt so good in my mouth, and I loved the way you tasted, and…” she shifted on her haunches. “I really loved the way you were talking to me. It made me CRAZY.”

“Sally, no lie; that was the best orgasm I ever had, okay?” Lenny brought a hand to her chin, and lifted her face to look him in the eye. “You are the best little cocksucker EVER, okay?”

Sally blushed at the lewd compliment, then owned it. “You better believe it!” 

“I get it, Sal, I had to taste you too, remember?”

“Yeah, but I was covered in chocolate.” 

“No,” he grinned, pinching her nipples in turn with one hand. “I said that BEFORE I got the idea to dip you in chocolate.”

“That was a good idea, I’ll admit.” She let go of his dick, and gathered the clothes they had discarded around the cab. She rolled up his jeans, then wrapped them in her cardigan, making a pillow that she placed against the passenger door. 

“Lay down here,” she patted the bench, and moved to kneel on the floor on the passenger side of the cab.

“Yes, ma’am,” Lenny said, laying down on his back, with his hands behind his head, and his prick standing tall from his groin. 

“Is it suddenly bright in here?” Sally asked, looking around apprehensively, covering her boobs with one arm.

“The moon just came out. Look.” He motioned out the back window, where Sally could see the bright moonlight popping in and out from the clouds.

“I was hoping it would stay dark for a while longer, but since that’s not the case…,” Sally took her blouse and wrapped it around his head. “No peeking,” she said teasingly. 

“I wouldn’t dream of it.” Lenny replied. 

Sally leaned down and kissed his lips quickly. “Good boy,” she whispered, running her hand over his chest, down to his tummy, making circles on his skin. “I love how soft your hair is here,” she said.

“No way I’m as soft as you are there.”

She used both hands to rub his body in ever-widening circles, then up and down his thighs, bumping into his dick from time to time, but otherwise ignoring the throbbing stalk.

“Please, Sal…, touch my prick,” Lenny begged.

“Shhhh…,” she chastised. “Don’t rush me.” He felt her remove her hands from his body altogether.

“Aw, Sal…,” he complained.

“Shhhh…,” she chastised. “I’m saving the best for last.” 


[to be continued]

 

 

Published 
Written by dirty_dad_42
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments