Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"She knew from whispered tales in the girls' locker room how much it hurt the first time, but strangely, that didn’t deter a single one of them. It was the wilderness one must travel to get to paradise, and if the older girls were to be believed, paradise was exactly what was waiting at the end of the journey. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Sally longed to experience that hidden place."

When Sally opened her eyes again, she noticed that the sunbeam that had been streaming in her window was now nowhere to be seen, meaning the sun was now directly overhead, filling the whole room with a red-yellow glow. She was laying on her side, with her back to Lenny, who was still snoring. She reached behind her to caress his firm butt, and he coughed, then rolled over onto his back. 

Sally rolled over back into his arms, and he hugged her, then fell right back into sleep. Sally played with his chest hair, then followed the treasure trail downward to his crotch, and started rubbing his groin and upper thigh muscles, purposely avoiding actual contact with his prick. 

His penis responded anyway, twitching upward as it grew. Sally watched, amazed as it rose from his groin. She slid down his body, and blew warm air on it, giggling as it twitched in response. 

Lenny still slept, breathing deeply. His body responded, even unconscious. He spread his legs wider, and twisted his body slightly, maneuvering his growing dick toward the source of stimulation. 

Sally slid down further and started rubbing his thigh more aggressively, causing him to spread his legs even further apart. She blew even harder, bringing her face closer and closer to his prick-head, delighting in the way it twitched and grew. 

She could resist no longer, and used her left hand to stroke the phallus fully, from root to stem. Lenny groaned in his sleep and rubbed her back gently. She realized touching him was a mistake because now she had to taste him again. 

She started slowly, gently tickling the crown with the tip of her tongue, then swiping the whole thing once she tasted his precum. Lenny moaned loudly and gently pressed her head down on him.

Sally would not be rushed, however, and got up on her hands and knees, moving away from his reach. She still focused on tonguing the swollen cock-head, both amazed and ashamed at how much she was enjoying molesting him while he slept. 

Lenny thrashed about, in semi-dream state, then mumbled, “You don’t have to… Baby, please… Oh, my sweet Sally, I love being in your mouth…” 

Sally was now spurred on, and took him deep, slowly sucking and twisting her face all around as she pulled off, only to dive down hard and repeat the motion. She could feel herself getting wetter and wetter as she sucked his cock, and decided to take this to another level.

Unbelievably, Lenny was still sleeping, albeit moaning softly. When Sally let his dick fall from her mouth with a slurp, he took a deep breath and fell right back into dreamland. 

Sally straddled his hips, using one hand to hold his dick against her sopping wet gash, and slid her hips back and forth, masturbating with a live erect penis. She loved the way his spongy tip felt pressed against her clit, and probing her hot hole. 

She spent several long minutes this way, eyes screwed shut, alternating rubbing her clit harder each time, and pushing down a bit more every time his dick-head was at her heavenly entrance. 

On every pass, while she grew hornier each time, she was trying to build up the courage to do what needed to happen next. She knew from whispered tales in the girls' locker room how much it hurt the first time, but strangely, that didn’t deter a single one of them. It was simply a rite of passage to womanhood and had to be done. It was the wilderness one must travel to get to paradise, and if the older girls were to be believed, paradise was exactly what was waiting at the end of the journey. Sally longed to experience that hidden place, and the next time she placed his prick at her hot hole, she held it there. 

She was soaking wet, and he was hard as a rock. She took a deep breath and sat down hard. After only a couple of seconds of pressure, the head popped into her channel, making her gasp. She placed both hands on his chest and balanced herself on his stick. 

Rather than move up and down, she wriggled back and forth, then moved her hips in a small circle, widening out the circle as the pressure eased inside her untried channel. It didn’t hurt exactly, but she was definitely being stretched, so she took it slow. 

Almost imperceptibly, she found she was pushing down on him as she moved about on him, and bit her lip, preparing to take the plunge. Suddenly she felt Lenny’s hands on her hips, and she opened her eyes to see Lenny staring up at her. 

“Watcha doin’, Sal?” he asked, guiding her hips to just lift up and down a couple of centimeters only. The head of his prick never left the hot confines of her vagina, and slowly; excruciatingly so, more of his shaft followed the head into her snatch.

“Nothin’,” Sally replied, embarrassed.

“Well, if you’re going to take me against my will, I was hoping to get a kiss first.”

Sally literally plopped her chest down on his, almost bumping faces at the same time. She swooned at how the change in angle felt inside of her, then pushed down and twisted up a couple more times to get used to this new vector.

Lenny's hands ran up her back to her shoulders then down to her perfect ass, and back to her neck. “Hey, where’s that kiss?” he asked.

Sally just panted into his neck, “Give me a second…”

Lenny placed a hand on either side of her face and pulled her lips to his. Sally opened her mouth and tongued his mouth wantonly, moaning loudly. His hands slid back down her ribs to her hips, where he drove his hips upward as he pushed hers down, sliding another inch inside her impossibly tight tunnel. 

Sally broke the kiss to moan loudly. “OH! Oh, God! I don’t believe it!” She looked him in the eyes and swiveled her hips, sinking another half-inch in the process. “You’re really inside me!”

Lenny ran his fingertips up her spine, causing her to shiver. “You’re so tight, baby. Does it hurt?”

Sally shook her head quickly. “No, but I feel so… so full, I guess.”

“It’s not even all the way in,” Lenny smiled. “You got a ways to go before it’s all inside you.”

“Am I doing this right?”

“How should I know?” Lenny gripped her ass cheeks and squeezed. “This is my first time, too.”

Sally stopped moving completely. “You’re kidding me.”

“Nope. You just took my virginity, little girl. While I was unconscious, I might add.”

Sally suddenly felt horrible, and said, “I… I’m sorry, Lenny, I had no idea.” She tried to extricate his penis from her vaginal clutches, but Lenny held her hips firm.

“Don’t you DARE,” he warned her. “You think I want to remain a virgin?”

Sally grinned. “Me, neither.” She leaned down to kiss him gently. “I am sorry I just fucked you, though.”

“I’ll punish you later.” Lenny smacked her ass with his right hand. 

“Ow!” she exclaimed.

“I’m so glad you’re my first, Sweet Sally, I can’t think of a better way to lose it than here, in your bed, with you.”

“Oh, Lenny, I’m so happy!” She kissed him again until he pushed her back up on her hands to paw her breasts. 

“Fuck me, baby,” Lenny pinched both nipples at once. “Let’s do this right.”

“Okay… But I don’t really know what I’m doing.”

“Up and down… It all feels wonderful to me. Use my stick to make yourself feel good.” He leaned down and pulled her left nipple to his mouth, suckling gently, then scraping the bud with his teeth. 

“Oh, yeah, Lenny, suck my tits… Bite my nipples me while I fuck you.” Sally held his head to her chest and could feel herself getting wetter by the second. She lifted up an inch, then pushed back down an inch and a half. Every millimeter of depth threatened to overwhelm her with new sensations.

Lenny switched the nipple he was sucking on, and humped up and down in opposition to her moves. They quickly synced their movements, and with every pass, he pushed in deeper and deeper. Sally gasped at every thrust and moaned with every withdrawal of his manhood, and humped him faster and harder with every stroke.

Soon, their groins met as Lenny bottomed out inside of her, and he let her tortured nipple drop from his lips. He held her still by the waist and kissed her deeply. “How do you feel?” he asked her softly.

“FULL,” she breathed. “Stretched full of your cock. How do YOU feel?”

“Indescribable.” He flexed his hips upward, trying to push more of himself into her. Sally’s eyes went wide. “You’re so hot, and SO tight… and so wet.”

“So… can I move?” Sally asked.

“As long as it doesn’t hurt, knock yourself out.” Lenny reached back up to palm her dangling breasts again. “I’m having loads of fun right here.”

Sally smiled, then closed her eyes as she started slowly rising and falling on his rock-hard dick. Only an inch at first, then two, then three… faster, now, and slamming down harder each time, grunting with every impact of her hips against his.

Her lover pawed her bouncing boobs, pushing her upright to be sitting astride him. Sally gasped, feeling him deeper inside of her than she thought possible. “Oh my God! You’re so big this way!” 

She continued rocking on his boner, balancing herself by leaning into his hands on her tits, her fingertips barely touching his stomach. “Ride me, Sally… Ride my big dick… It feels so good to be inside you…”

“It feels even better having you inside me, baby,” she panted. 

“You think so?”

“I never imagined fucking would feel like this…” Sally held his hands to her tits, encouraging him to squeeze her harder. “You feel so amazing… I love you so much…”

“I love you, too, Sweet Sally,” Lenny moaned. “Faster, baby… move your ass faster…”

Sally swooned at his words, then did as her lover asked, rising and falling faster and faster on his swollen member. She found she could swivel her hips front to back and take him even deeper than before. “Oh, God! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me good and hard!”

LusyNarvaez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LusyNarvaez

Lenny thrust his dick up inside her with greater and greater force with every stroke, moaning loudly. “Mmm… Mmm… Oh, yeah, Sal… Your pussy is heaven, baby… I love you riding on me like that…”

“Oh, baby, I’m gonna cum… Cum so good with your big dick inside me… Fuck me! Don’t stop!”

Lenny tore his hands from her tits and placed them on her ass, squeezing her cheeks and forcing his dick up into her harder and faster. Sally collapsed back onto his chest and humped back the best she could. “Oh! Lenny! I’m cumming! OH GOD! Cumming all over your beautiful cock! Oh, baby! Keep fucking me! OH! OH, YESSS!!!”

She crested that wave with every fiber of her body tingling, reveling in the overwhelming sensations she felt all over. Her nipples felt so good pressed against his chest, the hair on his tummy tickled her own belly, as did the hair on his thighs against her bare legs. Her cheek chafed against his stubble, the few days growth of his beard reddening her skin.

But most of all was that magnificent prick, buried to the hilt inside her untried little kitty, throbbing with a life all its own. It owned her at that moment, and for the rest of her life, she knew. If that cock could ask her to rob a bank right now, she would find a way to do it, to make that stiff shaft of meat happy.

To Lenny, all he knew was that his dick was indeed happier than it had ever been before, firmly ensconced in her hot, tight tunnel. He could feel her pussy gripping him hard, rippling all along his flesh. He felt her moisture soak his groin, dripping down to coat his balls. 

He rubbed her back fully, massaging her shoulders, pressing down on her spine, then squeezing her perfect ass cheeks, and finally tickling up her ribcage with only his fingertips, before starting the process all over again. Sally squirmed and moaned atop of him, delighting in the way he adored her body.

Sally lifted her head and kissed him deeply, then brought both hands to his face and pulled away, resting her nose on his. “Thank you,” she whispered. “Thank you for making my first time so wonderful.”

“No, no… Thank you, sweet Sally,” Lenny said. “Never, ever, thank me for fucking that wonderful little pussy of yours. y’hear?”

“Was I really that good?” she asked shyly. 

“Best I ever had, promise.” He squeezed her ass. “But we ain’t done yet, little girl.” 

He deftly rolled her over onto her back, and Sally shrieked in laughter. Lenny set his legs and spread hers apart, lifting them up to her chest, then lunged forward, burying his prick to the root in her soaked cauldron.

Sally’s eyes almost bugged out of her head, and she instinctively reached down to grab his hips. “Oooh! You’re so… so deep… this way…” Lenny started sawing his dick in and out of her, making Sally moan and screw her eyes shut. 

“Ungh… Ungh… Ungh… Oh, yeah, baby, fuck me back.” Lenny leaned forward even further, bending her almost in half, and really started driving his prick into her, fast and deep. “You’re so perfect, baby… your pussy is heaven… I can tell you like my dick in you, baby… Tell me you like me fucking you…” 

“OH! Lenny! You’re fucking me so good!” Sally reached back as far as she could to grab his ass and force him deeper inside of her. “Fuck! Fuck! Oh, God! It's so good! Oh, baby! I’m gonna cum again!”

“Cum for me, baby,” Lenny said, breathlessly. “I can’t wait to see you cum all over my cock… You’re so beautiful when you cum… Fuck! You feel so good around me…”

“Your cock! I love your cock! Fuck me, baby, FUCK ME!!!” Sally’s orgasm was suddenly upon her. “OH! OH! YES! YESSS! I’m cumming! Cumming all over you!” She arched her back and let it wash over her.

Lenny drove in deep, and then held still. When she arched her back and neck, it looked as if she was presenting her breasts to him; her nipples impossibly erect. He slid his arms underneath her back and pulled her chest to his mouth, latching onto her left nipple and sucking hard, whipping his tongue over the stiff bud.

“YES! YES! Suck me, baby!” Sally held his head to her boob and collapsed on the bed again. “Suck my tits, baby… I don’t believe it… That it feels even better to have my tits sucked with your big hard cock inside me…” She wrapped her legs around his waist to hold him there. Lenny switched nipples, and they rocked together on the bed. “You must like the way they taste… You love sucking on them so much.”

“I do love sucking on your tits, baby. They taste wonderful…” Lenny said, lifting up and pulling her legs from his waist, pushing them back to her chest. “Plus, it makes you CRAZY horny, which I love even more.”

“You are SO right!” Sally giggled. “As soon as your lips touch my nipples, all my clothes just FLY off me!” 

Lenny laughed. “Yeah, you’re right. I wonder how that happens?” He leaned back even further to kneel on the bed, picking her ass up to meet his thrusts.  

“I have NO idea,” Sally smiled. “Except that I LOVE being naked with you. Sucking you… FUCKING you.” 

Lenny started lifting and dropping her ass on his prick, and Sally wrapped her legs around his ass, pulling her pussy up to meet his plunges. “I love everything about your tits, baby. I love how they shake every time I push my prick into you.”

“You do, do you?” she said, cupping her boobs for him.

“Which is completely different from the way they bounce when you’re riding me.”

“Okay, now you’re embarrassing me.” She covered her breasts with her hands. 

“Too bad,” Lenny said. He took her hands and held each of them aside her head, leaning down to get closer to her tits, and started thrusting into her with more urgency. “I like the way they look, I like the way they taste… they feel in my palm…,” He groped and squeezed one bouncing boob and then the other. “The way that my fingertips make you shake…” He teased the nipples with his fingertips, pulling them upward in a gentle pinch, one at a time.

“Oh, God, Lenny… the things you do to me…”

“I love how they just sprout from your chest like they’re begging for attention.” He let go of her tits and reset himself for some serious fucking. “So don’t you dare cover them up, especially while I’m fucking you, ‘cause I want to watch your perfect tits bounce when you cum all over my big stiff dick.” 

“Just fuck me, baby. My tits are yours to do whatever you like. I love everything about the way you play with them. they way you suck on ‘em.”

Lenny started lengthening his strokes, and once he was comfortable with the new distance, started really giving it to her. 

Sal just moaned and writhed beneath him, head back, eyes closed, her hands on his tummy as he buffeted her pussy relentlessly. She lifted her legs higher, wrapping them around him as best she could. “Oh… Oh…Oh… Yes, baby… Just like that. Fuck me, baby. Fuck that big cock into my little pussy. That pussy is all yours, too. My whole body, is yours. just keep fucking me. Keep making me cum. Oh, God! You’re making me cum again!” 

“Oh, God, Sweet Sally… Your pussy is amazing. I can’t believe I’m actually fucking you. Fucking your tight… wet… hot… little… pussy…” Lenny was moving faster and faster now.

“Harder, baby! Fuck me harder! Oh, YES! I wanna cum with you! Cum for me baby! Cum inside my little kitty! PLEASE CUM FOR ME!” Sally shouted, as her orgasm took over her body. 

Lenny was right behind her. “You’re gonna make… me… CUM! Unngghh! YES! Cumming, baby! I’m creaming your sweet little pussy! Oh, baby, take my cum! Take it all, baby! I love you so much! UNGGGH!” Lenny gave one last final thrust, burying his prick as deep as possible inside her, as he unloaded blast after blast of his hot semen deep inside her formerly virgin channel. 

Both of them arched their backs and drove their groins together in one last joyous merge, as their mutual orgasms wracked their bodies. Lenny collapsed into her arms, both of them panting heavily. Sally ran her hands all up and down his sweaty back, and now that he was no longer pounding his dick into her, she wrapped her legs around his hips, digging her heels into his ass, pulling him even deeper inside her.

“I can feel you throbbing inside me,” Sally whispered. “I can feel your hot cum inside me, too, I think.”

“I feel everything,” Lenny panted. “I feel you squeezing my dick all around.”

“You mean, MY dick.” Sally giggled. “Your cock belongs to me now, y’hear?”

“Oh, yeah?”

“Hey, you get my pussy AND my tits. I’m taking your cock. ‘Nuf said.”

Lenny sighed, “Deal.” He lifted his head and turned to face her. “I know you’ll keep him happy, for sure.”

Sally laughed. “I promise.” She pulled his face to hers for a deep kiss. Eventually, Lenny felt himself shrink, and fall out of Sally’s tortured little snatch. He rolled to the side, but maintained the kiss.

Sally could feel his spend oozing out of her, and pulled away from the kiss, searching for something to wipe up with. She rolled over, and found a t-shirt on the floor, picking it up and shoving it between her legs. “Wow, Lenny, you must have cum a gallon inside me!”

“You got all I had, kiddo.” Lenny lay on his back, hands over his head, taking deep breaths to catch his wind.

Sally laid back down and sighed. “So… this is what it feels like to not be a virgin anymore.” 

“I guess,” Lenny chuckled. “Are you hurt?”

Sally shook her head. “Not at all. Well, stretched, sure. It’s actually funny. I heard from all my friends who gave it up that it hurt the first time, but really, it didn’t hurt at all.”

“That’s cool,” he said. “You got lucky. That certainly had nothing to do with my skill.”

“Oh, pooh. You were GREAT. I came a BUNCH of times.” She rolled over to lay her head on his chest. “The best was when you came inside me. We were cumming together, and I felt… connected to you, in more ways than one, y’know? So when I felt you cumming, it just made my orgasm the best one ever.”

“Yeah, that was sweet, alright.” Lenny gently ran his fingertips up and down her back. “I was surprised to hear you tell me to let go inside you. I was worried that I didn’t have any rubbers on me.”

“I don’t know what came over me, I just had to know what it would feel like.”

Lenny stiffened. “Wait a minute… when was your last period?”

“I honestly don’t remember.” 


[to be continued]

Published 
Written by dirty_dad_42
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments