Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"“Hey, save some for me,” Lenny said, breathlessly. “I want another taste of that cherry, dripping in chocolate.” Sally paused, considering this. <p> [ADVERT] </p>She put the bowl back on the floor, held his dick upright, and smiled. “Not a chance.”"

He heard her shuffle around next to him, but kept his word, and left the blindfold on. 

“I meant it, y’know,” Sally said. “When I said you looked delicious.”

“I believe you,” he replied. 

“And when I was rubbing you with the ice, I had an idea, but the lights went out first, so I just pounced, y’know?” Sally reasoned. “But now…” she held his dick upright. “Now I want to do it right.”

Lenny felt something cold and thick being poured on his dick, slowly trickling down the sides. 

“What…” he began.

“Shhh…” she said. He could hear her moving around. “You can take off the blindfold if you want.”

Lenny whipped the shirt off his head and looked down. His cock was covered in chocolate syrup and what was once ice cream, dripping down from the head. Sally was staring in his eyes and waggled her tongue, barely an inch away from the crown, smiling broadly. “Ready?”

He never got a chance to answer, before Sally started licking up the chocolate from the side of his prick which twitched uncontrollably with every swipe of her tongue. She licked him multiple times, all around his cock, from bottom to the top, careful to avoid the crown which was still dripping fudge. “Y’see?” she said between licks. “Delicious.” 

She opened her mouth wide, and looking up at him to make sure he was watching, dropped her mouth over his prick-head, and slurped up the fudge covering. She moaned, loudly, and moved her tongue all around the crown, suckling to get at every morsel of chocolate she could find. 

Lenny thrashed about beneath her, trying to drive more of his prick into her sweet mouth. “OH YES! Oh, baby, your mouth feels so good on my dick! Oh, God! Your tongue is driving me crazy! Suck me deep, sweetheart!”

Sally would have none of it; instead, maintained a firm grasp of the crown of his cock in her mouth. She moaned and twisted her face from side to side, then released him with a smack.

“How was that?” she asked, breathing heavily. 

“Oh my God, Sally, that was amazing!!” Lenny reached down to touch her gently on the cheek, as she continually licked his prick up and down.

“I’m getting good, aren’t I?” 

“So good…,” he replied. 

She nuzzled the place where his stalk sprouted from his groin, finding more morsels of fudge there. 

“Did you get it all, sweetheart?” 

“I think so,” Sally stopped licking and sat up slightly, “but I want more.” She picked up the bowl of ice cream from the floor where she knelt and used her finger to scoop up the hot fudge sauce. She liberally applied the fudge to his cock, standing it up to make sure the whole crown was covered. 

“Hey, save some for me,” Lenny said, breathlessly. “I want another taste of that cherry, dripping in chocolate.”

Sally paused, considering this. She put the bowl back on the floor, held his dick upright, and smiled. “Not a chance.” She then pounced back onto him, sucking his cock deep in her mouth, bobbing up and down a few times, moaning wantonly. The idea that she was licking chocolate off of his cock was driving her crazy.

Lenny entwined both hands into her hair, and gently guided her face up and down on his dick. “Oh, god, Sally, my sweet little cocksucker… I’m glad I can see you this time, ‘cause you look so sexy with my dick in your mouth… Oh, yeah, baby, take me deep.”

Sally allowed him to fuck her face for a while, then pulled off in a slow, twisting motion. She panted openly once her mouth was empty. “You are such a naughty boy,” she said.

“What did I do?” Lenny asked. Sally started licking him up and down again.

“From now on, all I’m gonna think about is licking chocolate off of your dick, whenever I have a hot fudge sundae.” She smiled and kissed his shaft. “Or a banana split.”

“And from now on, whenever I see fudge all I’m gonna think of is licking it off your titties.” 

“Like I said… so naughty for even thinking of that,” Sarah replied, then tickled his crown with the tip of her tongue. His penis lurched in response. 

“Oh, god, baby… that’s so good… Why do you think they call it a banana split?” Lenny said.

“Really?” Sally paused to consider this and sat up.

“You get the banana and I get the split,” Lenny added. “They may have invented ice cream for this very purpose.”

“Did you do that with Stephanie?” She stopped to apply more fudge to his crown. 

“Seriously? The Pastor’s daughter? Not a chance. Talk about vanilla.” Lenny sat up further. “No imagination.”

Sally put down the bowl, still stroking his stalk gently. “I thought she… she was more adventurous, I guess.”

“For fucking her cousin? Nah; she was only willing to suck me off to prevent me from even trying to fuck her,” Lenny said. “And only if I licked her first. Hell, more often than not, she might start with her mouth, but she’d finish me off with her hand.”

“That don’t seem fair.” The fudge was dripping down all around his crown. 

“Don’t I know it. And believe me, you are WAY better at this than she EVER was.” He pulled her lips to the top of his cock. “Take me back in your mouth, sweetheart.” 

“Mmmmm,” she moaned, using her pursed lips to smear the chocolate all over his cock. “In good time.” 

Sally licked all around his stalk, bottom to top, then turned her head sideways as she tongued the shaft. Lenny went wild beneath her, groaning loudly, until Sally finally did as he asked, and took him back deep in her mouth. She set up a nice rhythm, bobbing up and down, taking him deep every time, moaning every time his spongy crown hit the back of her throat, twisting her face as she fellated him. 

Lenny took one hand from her head and caressed her left boob, as it bounced delectably from her position on the floor of the cab. “Yeah, baby, you sweet thing… Your mouth feels amazing on me… I can feel your tongue all over my dick… You gorgeous little cocksucker… Get ready for my cream, baby, ‘cause you’re gonna make me cum soon…”

His words turned her on to no end. Sally sat up on her haunches and redoubled her efforts. She stroked the base of his cock more earnestly, sucking harder and bobbing faster. She snaked her right hand down to her soaking wet vagina and rubbed her clit furiously. Lenny was pinching and twisting her nipple and panting louder and louder, gripping her hair tighter and encouraging her to blow him faster. 

“Oh yeah, baby, just like that… Oh, God! Sally! you’re sucking my dick so good! Oh! OH! Oh, baby, I’m gonna blow… I’m gonna cum… Cum in your sweet mouth… Your hot sweet mouth… You beautiful cocksucker… Faster, baby… Yeah, just like that… Oh, I’m so close! Keep sucking me! Oh! OH! YES! YES! Here it comes, baby! Suck my cum! YES!!! YES!!! CUMMING!!!!”

Sally could feel his cock-head swell impossibly large inside her mouth, and then she felt the pulses through his tube. She pulled back to keep just the head in her mouth, and sucked hard, just as he blew off inside her mouth. She came as soon as she felt the first blast of his semen to the back of her mouth, and moaned loudly, even though her mouth was more full than she could fathom.

Lenny held her head in place with both hands as pulse after pulse of hot cum exploded from his dick into her sucking mouth. “OH! OH! OH! YES! Oh, Sweet Sally! My beautiful cocksucker! Take it all, baby! Suck me down! All for you, sweetheart! Oh god! I love you! Keep sucking me, baby!” 

Even though she knew what to expect, she still was frightened by the deluge of hot sperm that fired out of his prick-head and swallowed instinctively so that she wouldn’t drown. Shot after shot, he fired into her mouth, and Sally kept stroking his dick, like she was pumping it direct from his testicles, swallowing as fast as she could. She moaned and tongued the pulsing cum-hole, coaxing more of the heady man-sauce from him. 

In the back of her mind, she was amazed at how much she loved sucking him off. She realized she was totally dedicated to making this man happy, knowing that from now on, whenever they were alone, she would worship this prick, as she knew he would dedicate himself to her pleasure as well. She knew at that moment that she would give her virginity to this man, and the thought made her cum again.

Eventually, the shots of heady semen slowed and then stopped, and Sally once more took him deep, moaning and tonguing his shrinking member. Again, she found that if she swallowed just as the cock-head hit the back of her mouth, she could take him right into her throat, and she held him there, swallowing whatever saliva and sperm was left in her mouth until Lenny pulled her off his tortured penis.

“OH! God god, Sal, what are you doing to him? I can’t take too much of that!” 

Sally panted and licked her lips, laughing. “You liked that, huh?” She kissed the tip of his shrunken prick, giggling as it twitched. “I like driving you wild like that.” She crawled up his body, kissing his belly button and each of his nipples, then plopped down in his arms. 

She rested her head on his chest, listening to him getting his breathing under control. “Wow; your heart is beating so fast!”

“You gave him a workout there, that’s for sure,” Lenny said, breathing heavily, with his eyes closed. He gently rubbed her back and ass.

They enjoyed a few glorious minutes of naked cuddling, until the sound of a police siren off in the distance broke their reverie. The siren faded away slowly.

“Sally,” Lenny said, palming one of her perfect ass cheeks. 

“Yeah?” she answered, almost sleepily. She was toying with his chest hair with one finger.

“It’s time, baby.”

SinFullTitsDD
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SinFullTitsDD

She sighed. “No… five more minutes.”

He pushed her up to sit on the driver’s side of the bench, where she stretched languidly, then yawned. Lenny sat up and picked up the hand towel from the bench. He looked outside, then opened the door and exited the vehicle, fully nude.

“Lenny!” Sally couldn’t believe her eyes. 

“Join me, won’t you?” He stretched himself in the moonlight, then walked up to a rain barrel, and lifted the lid.

“But you’re naked!” 

“I know,” he dipped the towel into the cool rainwater, then wiped his face and chest down with it. “Ain’t nobody around for miles; you said so yourself. Come on. You need to wash up before I take you home. Your mom will definitely notice if you walk in smelling like sex.”

Sally sighed, then opened the door, and timidly climbed outside. She covered her boobs with one arm, and her pubic mound with the other, looking around apprehensively.

“We really are all alone here, Sal.” Lenny smiled at her shyness and handed her the wet towel. “Do my back, please.” 

She sighed, and realizing he was correct, dropped her arms, and took the towel from him. She dipped it in the cool water of the rain barrel, wrung it out, and wiped down his back. 

“Mmm… that feels nice, Sal.”

“Not too cold?” She ran the towel over his ass, squeezing each cheek in turn. 

“Just right; I need to cool down after all that.” Lenny turned around to face her. His dick was starting to show signs of life again. He took the towel from her and dipped it in the barrel again, wrung it out, and handed it back to her. “Continue.” 

Sally smiled and immediately toweled down his penis, feeling it get stiffer in her hands. She pulled on it to encourage its growth. Lenny pulled her to him and kissed her deeply. “Can’t get enough, can you?”

“It seems like he’s the one who can’t get enough, mister.” Sally kissed him quickly, then dropped to her knees. “I’m just cleaning him off.” Sally removed the towel from his dick, and it bobbed up right in front of her face. She coyly ignored the boner, now about two-thirds hard, and toweled down both of Lenny’s legs. 

She looked up at his face, and Lenny gently touched her cheek, then placed his hand at the back of her head. Sally needed no further encouragement to suck his phallus in her mouth again, this time without using her hands. “Oh, yeah, Sal… That’s so good, baby. Be gentle with him, baby. He’s been through a lot tonight.” 

His dick grew to full size inside her mouth instantly. Sally bobbed up and down on him slowly, tonguing him all over for a couple of minutes, then Lenny pulled her mouth off of his cock, now standing proud and tall. He took her hand and helped her stand. “Oh, man you are so good at that!” He took the towel from her, and said, “Your turn.”

Lenny took great care in washing her whole body down, starting with her face and chest, loving how the cool water made her nipples stand up firm and proud. He gave each one a quick suck, then rinsed the towel and wrung it out. He gently washed her arms and tummy, and spun her around to do her back, then knelt down to wash her tight little ass. He couldn’t help himself, and rained several gentle kisses on her perfect cheeks, while she giggled. 

Another rinse, then he did each of her legs. Sally leaned against the wall, as Lenny lifted her leg to wash her all the way from her toes to her crotch, then did the other leg, but while it was up in the air, he leaned in and planted his face firmly in her snatch, giving her a few quick licks. Sally held his face in place, and exclaimed, “Oh, Lenny, I love your tongue, baby…” 

Lenny tongued her slit for a couple of minutes, then pulled back, let the foot drop, and turned her around again, suckling on each nipple once more as he stood up. He tossed the towel onto the hood of the truck and took her in his arms. They just held each other, naked, in the moonlight, his hard-on pressed against her tummy, and kissed deeply and tenderly, swaying to unheard music. 

Sally snaked both hands between them, and firmly grasped his stiff penis. “Lenny? Would you do something for me?” She stroked him from root to stem using only her fingertips.

“Anything, sweet Sally.” Lenny dropped his hands to cup her cool, naked buns.

“Make love to me.”

“What?”

Sally squeezed him hard. “I want you to fuck me.”

Lenny gently pushed her away. “I can’t do that, baby.” 

“Why not?”

“Be serious, Sal.”

“I am serious. I don’t want to be a virgin anymore. The first time I held you like this, I wondered what it would feel like inside me. And when I had you in my mouth, I really wanted to know what it would feel like in my pussy.”

He pried her hands from his dick and turned away. “You’re just making this harder, Sally.”

“I was trying to!” she continued, emphasizing the double entendre, following him to the truck as he extracted his jeans. “After tonight, I want to be a real woman, right now, and I know that making love to you would be the best ever.”

Lenny had already begun pulling on his jeans. “Sally, c’mon, we can’t do that.”

“Well, why not?”

He stuffed his semi-erect dick into his jeans, grimacing as he zipped up, then buckled up his belt. “First of all, I have to have you home in a few minutes.”

“Psssh!” Sally exclaimed. “Ma’s probably asleep already.”

“Really? Didn’t you hear the siren a couple of minutes ago? I’m betting that your brother’s in the back of that cruiser, and they’re on their way back to the station right now. How long do you reckon before they give Robbie his one phone call, and he wakes her up?” Lenny reasoned with her. “You had BETTER be home when that phone rings.”

Sally stared at him defiantly, arms crossed beneath her breasts, looking completely bewitching standing naked, her skin glistening with moisture in the light of the full moon. “I don’t care.”

“Wow. You are SO beautiful like that, in the moonlight.” Lenny almost caved to that perfect vision, then shook the thought from his head. “Sally, you’re killing me! And your brother will LITERALLY kill me if he even had the slightest idea that you were standing naked in front of me, let alone if he had an inkling of what we’ve done together tonight.”

“He’ll never know,” she said, sidling up to him and rubbing his chest.

“I trust you, but…,” Lenny sighed. “I gave my word, okay? I gave your mother my word that I would return you home a virgin.” He pulled his shirt on over his head.

“Seriously?” Sally put her hands on her hips, trying to look severe, but standing naked in the moonlight only made her look adorable.

Lenny took her in his arms again. “I take my word very seriously, Sal.” He kissed her tenderly. “I mean, honestly, at the time I made the promise, I had no idea that losing your virginity would even be a remote possibility, but I did give her my word.”

Sally looked truly dejected. “I don’t believe it. I’m standing here naked, asking you to make love to me, and you are actually saying ‘no’.” She turned her back on him.

“No to TONIGHT, you little horn-toad.” He smacked her naked ass with his open hand, then came up behind her, his hands wrapped around her waist. “I would LOVE to make love to you, sweet Sally, but I want to be able to take my time, and do you right.” He kissed her neck sensuously. “Plus, we need to make absolutely sure Robbie would NEVER know about it. What do you say?” He palmed both of her tits in a gentle embrace.

Sally sighed. “FINE,” she said, disappointed. 

“Now, get dressed.” Lenny squeezed her boobs one last time, then let her go. 

Sally got dressed dejectedly, but quickly. It was almost 1AM. Lenny started up the truck, and she climbed in. He slowly backed the truck out of their hidden spot, then went back down the dirt road. The full moon gave off so much light that he didn’t bother putting on the headlights, on the off chance there were still Police on Zimmer’s Farm Road.

Once they made it to the pavement, Lenny turned on the lights and took Sally home. The TV was on, but showing only snow. Amanda was asleep on the couch, with a wine glass and an empty bottle sitting on the coffee table.

They woke her up and told her about Robbie. Sally decided that telling the truth was the best course, and while Amanda was upset, she wasn’t mad at either of them. Robbie was going to do what he was going to do, and if he hadn’t escaped the drive-in, things would have been fine. 

Just then, the phone rang. It was the desk sergeant at the local PD, who Amanda had known for years. He told her that Mr. Zimmer had called the cops on his grandsons, coincidentally while the MP’s were at the station looking for one of them. Robbie was caught in the round-up, quite drunk, but he had not yet been booked. At present, they were letting him sleep it off in one of the cells. Amanda decided to let him stay the night there. 

“Well, that’s that, I guess,” she said, hanging up the phone. 

“Are you okay, Mommy?” Sally asked. 

Amanda sighed, then reached for her to hug her. “At least, I don’t have to worry about you, sweetheart. Did you have a nice night?”

Sally nodded vigorously. “Um-hmm. It was a lot of fun.” She yawned animatedly. “But it’s been a late night, so I’m going to go to bed.”

“Well, then, I suppose I’ll see you all later,” Lenny said, turning toward the door, then turning back. “Mrs. George, I’m really sorry I couldn’t talk Robbie out of this. I really did try.”

She nodded. “I know. Thank you for getting my baby home safe.” She gave her daughter a quick hug of her shoulders. “Sally, walk Lenny to the door while I clean up, okay?”

“Sure, mom.”

Sally led Lenny to the door and opened it wide. “Thank you for tonight,” she said, loudly enough for her mother to hear. “I had a really good time.” She heard her mom place the wine glass and bottle in the sink in the kitchen, and knowing she was out of sight, Sally leaned up and kissed Lenny quickly, squeezing his package with one hand. “I can’t wait until next time,” she whispered.

Lenny reached out under her sweater and blouse at her waist and deftly slipped his hand under her bra, groping her left breast. “Sweet dreams, sweet Sally.”


[to be continued]

Published 
Written by dirty_dad_42
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments