Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Sally just stared at it for a minute, mouth agape. She had the same thought that women throughout history had the first time they ever beheld an erect penis, live and in the flesh. <p> [ADVERT] </p>“There is no way that would ever fit inside of me.”"

“What’s wrong?” Lenny asked. “I didn’t hurt you, did I?” His genuine concern was evident in his voice. Still, he gently rubbed her soaking cleft over her silken panties, and Sally could feel herself quickly lose control of her passions.

“No, no…,” Sally slid off his hips and back to her side of the bench seat, closing her shirt and squeezing her legs closed, trying to will the tingling in her nether regions to subside. She failed in that regard. 

“Sal? What’s wrong? Tell me if I hurt you, please?” Lenny was genuinely worried, and she instantly felt better at his chivalry.

“Everything feels wonderful,” she had to admit quietly. 

“I see,” Lenny said, smiling. He turned toward her, slowly sliding to the floor of the cab. He placed a hand on each of her knees, spreading her legs apart as he knelt between them. “And you don’t like that feeling?” He leaned up over her and kissed her, tenderly at first, then insistently.

Sally gave herself completely to that kiss, opening her mouth wide to accept his tongue, and giving hers back in earnest. Throwing her arms around his neck and pulling his face hard against hers. Wrapping her legs around his hips, hunching hers upward in a primal urge to rub her loins against his. It was the most intense kiss of her young life.

Lenny pulled away, staring down at her, laying submissively below him. “Wow,” he intoned. “That was some kiss.”

Sally smiled. “You said it.” She tried pulling him back for another kiss, but he leaned up and away from her.

“Did it make you feel good inside?” Lenny peeled her shirt open on both sides, exposing her heaving chest to his adoring gaze. He lifted her bra until it rested uselessly above her tender bulges.

“So good.”

“I like making you feel good.” He ran his palms lightly over her breasts, running small circles over her erect nipples.

Sally grinned. “I can’t believe how good it feels when you do that.”
 
“So why’d you make me stop?” He took a boob firmly in each hand, pinching the nipples gently.

“I… I don’t know…,” Sal replied. She could feel herself starting to blush. “It was all coming too fast, I guess.”

“I see,” he nodded, pulling his hands from her breasts. “And you want me to slow down.”

The abrupt loss of contact between his fingers and her nubile flesh created a sudden moment of clarity for little Sally. She would NOT be afraid of what might happen tonight with this man. “NO!” Sally grabbed his wrists and pulled his hands back to her tits. “I was just a little scared there, and only for a second.”

Lenny looked down at her quizzically. “So… not scared anymore?”

Sally shook her head emphatically. 

“Good.” He maneuvered her so that she was lying sideways on the bench, then grabbed her hands and placed them over her head. “Then let me make you feel good, baby.” 

Lenny took his time teasing her with his fingertips, down her tummy, then up her ribcage, pausing only briefly to pinch both her nipples at the same time. 

Sally moaned and twisted under the spell his fingers were weaving on her skin, feeling herself get wetter and wetter by the second. She let her legs drift open, hoping to alleviate the pressure there and dueled with herself internally over the opposing wishes that he wouldn’t notice how shamelessly horny he was making her, and that he wouldn’t stop until the orgasm that was slowly approaching would engulf her. 

She was therefore thrilled and horrified when he moved a hand to her tender thigh, helping her spread her legs further apart, running his fingertips up and down that tender part of her anatomy, careful to avoid contact with her panty-clad honey pot. 

Closer and closer his fingers strayed, until they danced over her mound, causing her hips to lurch upward. Over and over, every time his hand would approach her pussy, she would lunge up, hoping her meaning was clear. Still, he resisted; teasing her slowly, over and over again. Sally could take no more. 

“Lenny?” she whispered. 

“Yeah?” he panted. 

“I… I need you to… Oh, God! Please…” 

“Please… what, baby?” He palmed one tender tit and squeezed it hard. 

Sally took her hands from above her head and held the hand tightly to her breast while grabbing his hand between her legs and pressing it firmly to her soaked cleft. “Oh, God, Lenny… Touch me here… Make me cum, please…”

Lenny immediately pressed his fingers into her panty-clad pussy, rubbing up and down insistently. Sally groaned loudly, lifting her cunny to press even harder against his fingers. “Good God, girl, you’re soaked!” 

“I… I know… and it’s all your fault, so you better…” Sally lost her train of thought at that moment because Lenny pushed her panties aside and assaulted her virginal cleft with his bare fingers. Suddenly, the small cab of the pickup was filled with the aroma of hot teenage pussy. “Oh, God! YES! Ohmigod, Lenny! Touch me! Finger my…”

He slid his fingers up to toy with her sparse pubic hair. “Here?” he asked, and she knew he was teasing her to tell him what she wanted, like a shameless whore. 

She pushed his hand back down, and whispered, “Please… touch my kitty. Make me cum… Yes!” 

She spread her legs wide and pulled them up to give him more access. Lenny was gentle at first, tickling her clit and probing her tight hole, and he could feel her getting wetter and wetter. Sally was panting like she was running a marathon, mouthing nonsensical words in the passionate fog that was about to overwhelm her. 

“Feel good, baby?” Lenny asked.

“Sooo goood…” she panted back. 

“Still want me to make you cum?”

“Sooo baaad,” she answered.

“Tell me.” 

“Please, baby, make me cum… I need it so bad…” Just saying the words brought her closer to that elusive orgasm, and when Lenny latched his mouth to her nipple and sucked hard, she lost it. “Oh, God! Yes! Yes! Suck me, baby! Oh, God! I’m gonna cum!”

His fingers whipped back and forth over her clit, and Sally exploded in orgasm. “OH! OH! OH! YES! Oh, God! YES!!!” She held his head to her breast, and his hand to her crotch, and rode out the best orgasm she had ever experienced in her young life. 

Lenny stopped rubbing her clit, and instead poked one finger deep into her pulsating vagina, feeling it grip and release his finger as the orgasm subsided. “Oh, Sally, your pussy is so tight!”

“Oh my God, Lenny,” she panted. “That was the best ever!” 

He moved up to suckle on the other nipple, still gently fucking his finger in and out of her hungry hole. Sally could feel another orgasm building quickly. “Oh, my! Your finger feels so good in there! God! I never knew! Yes! Keep fucking me! Yes! YES! YES! YES!”

He added another finger to his assault on her defenseless vagina, and Sally lifted her hips off the bench, trying to drive his fingers even deeper inside her while the next orgasm overtook her. “OH! OH! OH! YES! Lenny!”

Lenny just kept driving his fingers in and out of her hot, wet vagina, sucking one erect nipple and then the other, until Sally pushed his head away, saying “No more, I can’t take anymore!” She curled her legs up in a ball and shivered involuntarily. “Oh my God!” she said in a shaky voice. “I never knew… I never even dreamed it could feel that good!”

kandyummy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kandyummy

Lenny rose from his knees and sat down on the bench seat, moving Sally’s legs to make room. “Glad to be of service, m’lady.” He gently rubbed her thigh. 

Once Sally felt her breathing get back under control, she sat up and attacked her date, straddling him where he sat. She pressed her open mouth to his, tonguing his mouth wantonly, pulling his hands back to her breasts. After a couple of minutes of passionate kissing, she pulled back and rested her forehead on his. “Thank you,” she whispered. 

“My pleasure. I loved making you cum like that!”

Sally was suddenly shy again, embarrassed that she had allowed herself to lose control like that. But that feeling only lasted a moment, when she remembered that the person she was sitting on was responsible for the best experience of her young life. Even now, she could feel his hard-on beneath her, and ground her hips down on it, eliciting a groan from her date, as he held her hips and guided her to ride him back and forth. 

Sally snaked a hand down between them and sat up to grasp his penis in her small hand. “I… I want to make you cum, too, Lenny.”

“Okay, Sally,” Lenny moaned, then pushed her off his lap. He hurriedly unbuckled his belt and undid the top button of his jeans, while Sally looked down expectantly. She couldn’t wait to see the thing she had been sitting on, in all its splendor. She bit her lip, as she was a little apprehensive about what to do with his prick once it was out in the open. 

Lenny unzipped his fly, then took her face in both of his hands. “Sal…” he lifted her face to look him in the eye. “You don’t have to do this, babe.” He kissed her lips gently. “I really liked making you cum, but you don’t owe me anything, y’hear?”

Sally nodded quickly, and replied, “I know,” she placed both hands on his crotch and squeezed. “But I really want to, okay?” She kissed him quickly as if that was the last word on the subject.

“Then take him out,” Lenny breathed.

Sally reached inside his open fly and was shocked to feel his bare penis; hot and throbbing. “What happened to your underwear?”

“I never wear any, baby,” Lenny kissed her forehead. “Let it all hang out, is what I say.”

This emboldened Sally, for some reason, and she pulled the love muscle from its denim confinement. Lenny sighed as his prick tasted fresh air, and lifted his hips, wriggling his jeans down his hips a bit, to give his manhood all the freedom it would need.

Sally just stared at it for a minute, mouth agape. She had the same thought that women throughout history had the first time they ever beheld an erect penis, live and in the flesh. “There is no way that would ever fit inside of me.” 

Lenny chuckled, and Sally realized she had said that out loud. He took her hand and brought it to his dick. “First things first, baby. Stroke me for a while.” He nuzzled her neck and fondled her tits while she tentatively ran her fingertips over the throbbing shaft.

Sally sat back on his thighs, marveling in the tool she was touching. It was maybe eight inches tall, curved slightly, alive with his blood, and she could feel it pulsing and twitching as she touched sensitive spots. She was taken aback by the different textures of the skin; the crown was spongy soft, and the shaft was iron hard. The tiny hole at the top pulsed slightly, like the mouth of a goldfish, and some clear liquid was emanating from that hole. 

She looked away from it for a second, to find that Lenny was staring at her face as she manipulated him, smiling widely. “What’s so funny?”

“Nothing, Sal,” he said palming her nipples. “You have this look of absolute concentration, that’s all.”

“I just want… I want… to…,” she sighed. “Am I doing it right?” she asked, her face scrunched quizzically.

“It feels fabulous, baby.”

“Will it… will you… cum… if I keep doing this?”

“Maybe. It just feels good, Sal. Don’t worry about whether I cum or not.” He pinched both her nipples at once, and Sally swooned. She closed her eyes and marveled at how expertly Lenny manipulated her body. 

When she recovered, she realized that she had stopped moving her hands on him. No, she silently resolved. “I’m going to do this right.”

“As you wish,” he replied. 

Once again Sally was embarrassed to realize she was thinking out loud. She moved off of his lap and took up position sitting next to him, leaning back in the crook of his arm. “Show me,” she said. “Show me what to do.” She looked up at his smiling face, with a determined look on hers. 

He pulled her face to his and kissed her deeply. Sally pushed his pants further down his legs. When they got below his knees, he spread his legs apart. Lenny took her hand in his and showed her how to rub him, up and down, palming the spongy tip and gently squeezing his balls from time to time.

Meanwhile, he kissed her wantonly, one arm around her back, cupping her left breast as she jerked him off. He tried moving his hand back to her pussy, so that they could do each other at the same time, but Sally would have none of it. “Stop it,” she said, pulling his hand away from her crotch. “I need to concentrate.”

Sally rested her head on his chest, listening to his quickening heartbeat, staring in disbelief at her hands stroking his erect penis. For several blissful minutes, she worked his flesh, until the movie screen exploded in light and loud bangs began emanating from the speaker. The big finish was coming; onscreen, at least. In the cab of the pickup truck, the big moment had slipped away.

Sally was suddenly frightened that her brother would return in moments, and she lifted her head from Lenny’s chest, her panic showing plainly on her face. She slowed her strokes of his rigid penis just as the music swirled and the final credits rolled. “Wow, it seems that the movie just started!”

Lenny kissed her gently, laughing. “And once again, I missed the ending.”

“Ooops; Sorry,” Sally said. She was still reluctant to give up her prize. 

“I definitely don’t mind, this time,” Lenny reassured her. “What we were doing beats the hell out of stopping your brother from getting his ass kicked any day of the week.”

Her brother. Both of them knew he could not see them like this. Sally reluctantly let go of his dick, still standing tall. “Damn,” she muttered. “I suppose we better collect ourselves, shouldn’t we?”

Lenny nodded. “Yeah, you’re right. We need to open the windows to air the cab out, too.” He pulled his pants back up and rezipped them closed, wincing. 

“Lenny; I’m sorry,” Sally said, refastening her brassiere. “I really wanted you to make you cum.”

He just leaned over and kissed her quickly. “No problem, kiddo,” he said giving each of her boobs a friendly squeeze, now that they were safely hidden inside her bra. “There’s another movie, after all.”

Not if her brother comes back, she thought. Sally smiled ruefully and buttoned her blouse, while Lenny buttoned up his shirt as well. The floodlights came on suddenly, and there was a flurry of activity outside as people rushed to the bathrooms. Several cars started their engines. 

Sally found her sweater and slipped it on, as Lenny opened the passenger door, and rolled down the window. The fog on the windshield was already dissipating.

Sally rolled down the other window, placing the speaker back on its stand. Lenny opened the door for her. 

“I don’t know about you, but I could use another drink.” He held out his hand and helped her out of the truck. Sally felt wobbly on her feet, still tingling between her legs.

“Yeah, and I need to use the Ladies room,” Sally said.

Lenny looked around. “Plus, we should probably look for your brother while we’re at it.”


[to be continued]

Published 
Written by dirty_dad_42
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments