Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Contract Part 3

"My brother and I continue to define the terms of the contract. Friends join us."

53
13 Comments 13
4.1k Views 4.1k
8.5k words 8.5k words

“What do we need from here?” I said.

“I thought you wanted to pick out new underwear for me,” Kyle said.

Leaning close, I gave Kyle a kiss on the cheek.  He parked the car, and I waited for him to open my door.  I made sure to flash my brother as I got out.  He laughed and told me to behave.

In the store, we headed to the men’s department.  I looked over the selection of underwear, showing Kyle a package of men’s bikini briefs.  He took it, checked the size, and nodded.  I grabbed several,  making sure to get different colors.  Kyle took the things to the register and paid for them while I stood near him.

“I can’t wait to see you in your sexy undies,” I said as I got into the car.

Kyle closed the door, went to the driver’s side, and got in.  He leaned over and gave me a searing kiss while sliding his hand under my dress.  I spread my legs, moaning when he rubbed my crotch.

Sitting back, Kyle smiled at me and said, “I love you, Ashley.  The longer we have our arrangement, the better I like it.”

“That makes me so horny!  I love you too,” I said as I reached over and rubbed his cock through his pants.

“Why don’t I take you home and fuck you?”

Giggling, I squeezed his cock and said, “I don’t know, why don’t you?”

Laughing, Kyle started the car.  I kept my hand on his cock, feeling it swell.  We shared glances and smiles while thinking about the things to come.

At the house, Kyle and I went to the living room.  He opened the packages of new underwear and held a pair to his body.  I smiled and told him I couldn’t wait to see him wearing them.

I grabbed the briefs from Kyle and took them to the laundry room.  He followed me, wrapping his arms around me as I began the load.  I rubbed the nylon between my fingers and smiled.  His new underwear felt like mine rather than the cotton garments he usually wore.

I closed the lid on the washing machine, turned around, and kissed Kyle.  He hiked my dress up, gripped my ass, and pulled me tight.  We opened our mouths, flicking our tongues together.

Kyle pulled my dress over my head and tossed it on top of the dryer.  He unfastened my bra, removing it and putting it with my dress.  I giggled when he opened his pants and put my hand on his cock.

“Mmmm, your cock feels so good,” I said as I nibbled his earlobe.

Kyle didn’t answer me.  He placed his hands on my shoulders, pushing me down until I knelt on the floor.  I took his cock in my mouth, sucking him and bobbing my head.  He removed his slacks, kicking them away, and pushed his briefs off.  After a few moments, he pulled me up and gave me a kiss.

I moaned into his mouth.  Kyle turned me around, bending me at the waist.  I held onto the washing machine as he pulled my thong aside and worked his cock into my pussy.  I pushed back, feeling his hips press against my butt.

Kyle rubbed my breasts for a moment and then moved them down to my hips.  I bent further, moaning when he began pounding his cock in and out of me.  Sometimes Kyle seemed as if he could go on forever before he ejaculated.  This was going to be one of those times.  After fucking me from behind for a while, Kyle moved me.  He removed my panties and lifted my leg.  He put my leg on his shoulder, slid his cock back into my pussy, and started thrusting again.

“This is new,” I said while supporting myself on the washing machine.

“I saw it on the internet and wanted to try it.  Is it okay?”

“Baby, I don’t care how you fuck me as long as you do it.”

Kyle and I continued for a few minutes.  He stopped again, turned me toward him, and put his hands on my ass.  As he lifted me, I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist.  He shifted around until his cock was in me again and began bouncing me up and down.  I held his neck and let out grunts each time his cock went deep inside me.

While he continued fucking me, Kyle walked out to the kitchen.  He put my butt on the table, grabbed my legs, and put them on his shoulders.  Holding my breasts, he began thrusting again.  He pinched my nipples and squeezed my boobs while he screwed me.  When he came, it set me off, and I joined him.

“You were wild,” I said after we recovered.

“I didn’t hurt you, did I?” Kyle said.

Giggling, I said, “You pounded my pussy pretty hard.  Maybe if you kissed it better…”

Chuckling, Kyle leaned over and kissed my mons.  He flicked his tongue against my clit, driving me wild.  Unlike the first time he ate me after we fucked, Kyle didn’t go lower than my clit.  It didn’t matter to me though, I loved the feeling of his tongue against my over-sensitive nub.  It didn’t take long for me to reach an orgasm.  Kyle held my hips as I squirmed on the kitchen table.  I finally pushed him away and got off the table.  Leaning over, I used my mouth and tongue to clean his cock.

Kyle and I held each other and kissed.  I loved the fact he was willing to kiss me after I sucked his cock.  I don’t know how many boys would do it, but I didn’t care.  Kyle wasn’t any boy, he was my lover and brother.

“I have to move your new undies to the dryer,” I said while hugging Kyle.

Kyle released me and followed me to the laundry room.  I put his underwear into the dryer and turned it on.  Grabbing my dress and bra, I went to my room to change.  I put on a tight tank top and a clean pair of panties.  Kyle stood against the doorframe, watching me as I pulled the shirt down to my waist.  It was short, exposing part of my tummy.

“I love watching you,” Kyle said. “You look so sexy.”

I giggled and turned toward Kyle. “You see me naked all the time, and you think I’m sexy when I’m dressed?”

“I think you’re sexy naked, but something is alluring when you’re dressed, or partly dressed.  I couldn’t take my eyes off you tonight.”

“You make me feel so wanted, Kyle.  Is it why you wanted to sit next to me at the restaurant? Aren’t you afraid Dave and Kim might get suspicious?  We have to be careful, you know.  If anyone finds out we’re lovers, there could be hell to play.”

“I don’t care about Dave and Kim.  I know we have to be careful, but it’s so hard.  I want the world to know you’re mine,” Kyle said.

“So do I, but it doesn’t mean we can be careless.  I can’t think about losing you.”

“Does it mean you won’t be upset if I decide to go to school close to home? I’ve been thinking of changing to the local university,” Kyle said.

I sprang at Kyle and threw my arms around his neck.  We kissed for a moment and then I said, “That’s the best thing I can think of.  When did you decide to stay?”

“I started thinking about it after the first time we made love.  The more I thought about it, the more I felt it was the best thing to do.” Kyle chuckled and gave me a kiss. “You know, I have to make sure you live up to your end of the contract, don’t you?”

“Oh, baby, you better believe it!  I would never renege on my contract, not for all the money in the world.” I smiled and pressed my braless breasts against Kyle’s chest. “I’ll bet I’ll be the only girl in my class who’s her brother’s personal slut.”

“You’re not a slut!” Kyle said, almost shouting.

“I’m your slut, like it or not.  You may disagree with me, but that’s what I want and how I feel.  Kyle, you make me crazy when you touch me, and when we have sex, it’s beyond comparison. I’ve never felt as loved or as sexy in my life.  So, if you don’t want to think of me as your slut, don’t, but it won’t change the way I feel or what I want.”

“There isn’t anything I can do or say that will change your mind, is there?” I shook my head and smiled. “So if I told you to have sex with someone else, you’d do it?”

“Yes, I would as long as it made you happy.”

“Another girl?”

I thought for a moment before answering.  While I’d never harbored any desire to have sex with another girl, I probably would do it to please my brother.

“If you told me to, I’d do it.  As I said, I’ll do anything to make you happy.” I giggled and said, “I draw the line at animals.  Well, at least the kind with four legs.”

Kyle hugged me for a moment and then looked into my eyes. “Ashley, why do you want to do this? Don’t get me wrong, I’m having a blast, and the sex is wonderful, but you’re cute and can have any boy you want.”

“You remember how this started, don’t you?” Kyle nodded. “You saved my ass, and now my ass is yours.  Not only did you lie for me, but you also made me look good in front of Mom and Dad.  I didn’t know what I was doing when I signed the contract because I’d been drinking, but after you did what you did, I know it’s what I want.”

“What did I do?  Shit, Ash, I made you think I was going to have you fuck my friends, and  I was going to tape it.  If you’d have done the same thing to me, I’d be so pissed!”

I moved Kyle to the bed, and he sat down.  I sat on his lap, wrapped my arms around his neck, and gave him a kiss.  Giggling, I said, “Sweetie, you’ve made it possible for me to explore and live out my dreams.  I don’t know about boys, but girls talk about the things they want to try.  I get to do anything and everything without worrying about being hurt.”

“I guess I understand.  You don’t want to be known as the school tramp, and if you fool around with kids at school, they might talk.”

“I couldn’t care less what the kids think I am, Kyle. I’m going to be a college freshman.  Once I graduate, I won’t see most of the kids I go to school with any longer. I’m talking about the fact I don’t have to worry about some guy not understanding the word no.  I don’t have to worry about someone trying to pressure me to do things I may not want to do with them.

“If I had sex with a boy, and he talked about it, I wouldn’t care as long as he didn’t lie.  I don’t want someone saying I did things I didn’t do.”

Kyle and I continued talking.  I told him how much I loved our arrangement, and he agreed to try to fulfill my dreams and fantasies.  I promised to fulfill his fantasies and desires.

I hugged Kyle and then stood up.  We went downstairs to watch television for a little while before going to bed.  I sat on the couch, and my brother sat next to me.  He put his arm around my shoulders, and I wiggled against his side.  Resting my head against his shoulder, I sighed as Kyle began playing with my hair.

As we sat there, I thought about how perfect it felt to snuggle with Kyle.  My feelings continued to shift from being siblings to lovers.  When I dated Doug, my ex-boyfriend, we never just cuddled.  He wanted to make out and feel me up.  I liked it when he played with my breasts, but he was never as tender as Kyle was.  It was the difference between grouping and caressing.

“I wonder when Mom and Dad are going away again,” Kyle said.

“Why?”

“I want to sleep with you again.  It was nice when we got to spend the entire night in bed together,” Kyle said as he stroked my hair.

“Yeah, I loved it too.  It was so nice waking up next to you.” I turned to Kyle and gave him a quick kiss. “It was great having sex in the morning too.  We get to fuck after Mom and Dad leave, but it’s better waking up together and doing it.”

Kyle chuckled and said, “I think you have a one-track mind. Don’t you think of anything except sex?”

“I think about other things too, Kyle.  I think about golf, school, our friends, our relationship, and many other things. It’s just I love you and sex, so much sex seems to be on my mind most of the time.  Does it bother you?”

Kyle slipped his hand into the arm opening of my tank top and cupped my breast.  I pulled my legs onto the couch and turned toward him.  He kissed my nose, grinned, and then said, “No, it doesn’t bother me because you think about sex.  Hell, so do I!  How can I help it with a hot slut like you around all the time.”

I squealed and hugged Kyle. “I love being your hot slut, baby!”

When we heard the garage door opening, Kyle and I moved apart.  We sat near each other, watching television and trying to act natural.  Mom and Dad came into the living room and said, “Hello.” Mom glanced at me, raising her eyebrows when she saw what I wore.

In the past, I would never sit downstairs in anything less than my pajamas and seldom went without a bra.  If I wore shorty pajamas, I wore a robe with them.  I was sitting on the couch with my brother in a pair of bikini panties and a tight tank top.  A quick glance confirmed my nipples tented the tight top.

“Did you have a nice time tonight?” I said.

“Yes, we did.  Mr. Mancini said you two are playing golf with Dave and Kim tomorrow,” Mom said.

“Yes, then we plan to hit the beach,” Kyle said.

“It sounds like fun.  I wish Mom, and I could play too, but we have a large case we’re working on,” Dad said.

“Maybe all of us can play this weekend?” I offered.

“We’ll have to see.  Dad and I may have to work.  Have you thought about what you’d like to do for your birthday, Ashley? You’re going to be nineteen in a week,” Mom said.

“I don’t know what I want, Mom.  I haven’t thought about it yet.” I grinned and looked at my dad. “Maybe I could get a new set of golf clubs.  Mine clubs are two years old, and the shafts aren’t stiff enough anymore. I’ve gotten stronger.”

“If that’s what you want, I’ll buy you new clubs, Ashley,” Dad said.

“A new set would be great.  How about a golf weekend at one of the resorts?” I said, knowing I was pushing my luck.

Dad laughed and said, “Where would you like to go?”

“I don’t know where to go, Dad.  Could you suggest someplace?”

“I’ll think about it and let you know.”

“Ken, you spoil these two!” Mom said.

“I don’t care, Joan.  After what they did when Ashley had her problem, I think we can trust them to do most anything,” Dad said.

Kyle glanced at me, and we both smiled.  Getting up, I gave my dad a hug and then hugged mom.  She gave me a swat on my butt and chuckled.

“Is this your new look?” Mom said.

“Um, I don’t know.  This is okay, isn’t it?” I replied.

“I don’t care if you want to run around in your undies.  If you’re okay with it, so am I.”

I giggled and nodded. “I’m going to bed.  Kyle and I have to get up early so we can workout and play golf with Dave and Kim.”

“Whatever happened to Hank and Larry?  I haven’t seen them around or heard you talk about them for a couple of weeks,” Mom said to Kyle.

“Larry is visiting his aunt and uncle.  Hank is on vacation with his parents. They’ll be home this weekend,” Kyle said.

We visited for a few minutes and then went upstairs.  Mom and Dad went to their room, closing the door.  In my bedroom, I removed my tank top and panties.  I thought about putting on a pair of pajamas but decided not to.  Stark naked, I walked to the bathroom.  As I walked past Kyle’s room, I glanced in and saw him sitting on the bed.  He looked up, smiling when he saw me.

“I’m going to sleep naked tonight.  If you want to, you can come to my room and fuck me,” I said.

“We shouldn’t push our luck, Ash.  As much as I’d love to, I’m afraid we might get caught.  I don’t want to get you in trouble.”

“What about you, you’d get into trouble too,” I said.  Kyle shrugged his shoulders. “You don’t care?”

“Sure, but I care more about you.”

I walked into Kyle’s room, leaned over, and gave him a hug.  He rubbed my back and kissed me.  I had to blink away the tears as I thought about what Kyle said and want it meant.  He cared more about me than himself.

“Goodnight, Kyle.  I love you so much!”

“Goodnight, Ash. I’ll wake you up in the morning,” Kyle said.

I went to the bathroom, cleaned up, and went back to my room.  Crawling into bed, I wished my brother was there so I could cuddle with him.

Kyle woke me up with tender kisses the next morning.  He ran his hand over my chest, gently massaging my breasts.  I opened my eyes and smiled at him.

“Get dressed and meet me downstairs.  We have time for a quick workout and a swim before breakfast,” Kyle said.

Grinning, I said, “Do we have time for a quick fuck or...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Darkvision29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments