Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The trip home from Chicago seems longer every time Jill drives it. Even though it was a very fun and successful trip, Jill and Rosy don't want to make a return trip any time soon. In many ways, the return trip to Des Moines symbolizes more major changes to their ever and always-changing lives.

The most significant change for Jill, of course, is that her full-sleeved arm tattoo is finally complete. This third session was much easier to endure than the first two times she was under Rita's tattoo needle. Thanks to Rita's magnificent design and expert needle skills, Jill's once ugly, burn-scarred arm has been transformed into a beautiful work of art. No longer will she wish she could hide her arm from the view of others, or feel pity from those who've felt sorry for her.

One thing they didn't expect was when Rita wore hip-hugger jeans and a halter top yesterday, revealing a beautifully jeweled body ornament, seemingly attached to her navel. She told them it was a belly ring, and that she also does body piercings along with her tattoo business.

Jill and Rosy were both instantly attracted to the beauty of it, and decided to have their own bellies pierced and fitted with a jewel of their own. Rosy, of course, chose a rosy-red ruby gemstone to go along with her name. And for Jill, she chose a dark-blue sapphire stone that will go so well with her raven-black hair; and the lavender, purple, and black lingerie colors that make Jill look so damn sexy.

As they get closer to Des Moines, the realization of another major change dominates their attention. With the remodeling of their new house finally complete, they were in the middle of moving everything from the apartment to the new house last week when they left for Chicago. With Allie busy getting ready to do a gang bang with Dani at the Club tonight, and with Carla working, they're not expecting much progress to have been made.

To their surprise, however, when they get home to the apartment, they immediately notice everything's gone, except for the furniture that belongs to the landlord. Their bedroom is completely empty, as are all the closets. Everything's missing from the kitchen as well.

"Wow," Jill exclaims, "they must have worked their asses off while we were gone."

"No way they moved all this themselves," Rosy observes. "Look... there's a note on the kitchen table.

"It's from Carla," she reads. "She wants me to call her at work."

She picks up the phone and calls the Melody Grill.

"Hey Carla, it's me. The apartment's empty. How did you get everything moved so fast?"

"Surprise, baby doll...! We found a couple handymen in the want ads to move everything for us. Allie thought of it. They finished everything this morning before lunch, and it only cost us $75."

"What about all our shit in the storage locker?"

"All moved, lover-girl. Everything we own is at our new house!

"Anyways, the reason I wanted you to call me, was to tell you I'm spending the night with Becky."

"Are you that horny...? You couldn't wait for me?"

"No, my little Rosebud. I'll always wait for you. It's just that Becky's all freaked out about what she's gonna do next month, when she'll have to start paying rent again. The reality that Sandy's never coming back is finally sinking in."

"And sleeping with you is gonna help her?"

"Well, since Dani is here this weekend, I thought if I could get her all sexed-up in bed tonight, I could get inside her head. You know how submissive she gets."

"Submissive as a rag doll," Rosy giggles. "Almost as bad as me."

"Exactly," Carla goes on to say, "so once I get her all worked up, I should be able to convince her that she really needs to consider hooking up with Dani. I'll bring her with me when we have brunch tomorrow, and make her sit next to Dani. We'll see how it goes from there."

"Carla, you're a goddess!" Rosy giggles. "We were just talking to Dani about it Thursday night, about how she needs to start acting if she wants to impress Becky. It's finally sinking into her head, cuz she's not wearing those shitty clothes anymore. Maybe they're ready to be with each other now."

"I hope so. They both need to be with someone the same way you and I are with Jill and Allie. Anyways, gotta run. See-ya in the morning, lover-girl. Keep your pussy wet for me, I'm hungry for you."

"Always, big sister, my pussy always belongs to you whenever Jill's not using it."

They end the call.

~~~~~

"Guess what, baby?" Rosy turns to Jill. "They hired some guys to move the rest of our shit over to the new house. We're done!"

"Whoa... that is good news! We should have hired someone from the start."

"Carla said Allie thought of it."

"That figures," Jill lets out a playful laugh, "Allie's always trying to get out of work, unless she's working to make her date cum, so she can come home to Carla."

"It's gonna feel weird not being here," Rosy sits on the couch. "We learned so much about ourselves in this apartment.

"Just think, Jill, right here, in this very spot, is where I laid eyes on my very first cock, your cock. It sure didn't take me long to fall in love with it."

"I fell in love with you that night," Jill reminisces, "even if I didn't realize it until months later."

"So did I," Rosy remembers, "the moment my tongue touched you, I knew it was the only cock I'd ever want. Of course, I came to love Allie's cock, too, but yours will always be my favorite."

"Come here, baby," she beckons with her finger, "let me suck you one last time in this hallowed spot."

Jill eagerly shuffles across the carpet to where Rosy's waiting to lean over and kiss the head of her flaccid cock. She grimaces with pleasure as Rosy easily engulfs her. Her sweet lips soon lock around the base with her lower lip touching her balls as her throat grips Jill's rapidly hardening shaft.

Breathing heavily through her nose, Rosy looks up at Jill with a distorted smile and twinkling eyes mischievously. She loves showing off the oral skills Jill and Allie have taught her since she first started sucking cock almost a year ago, in this very spot.

Jill keenly watches her lips moving up her cock, revealing more and more of it until she kisses its head, then swallows it whole once more. It's fascinating how she's learned to speed up or slow down to find a rhythm that suits them both.

Holding both hands-on Rosy's bobbing head, Jill closes her eyes and thrusts herself in and out of her wife's loving mouth. Rosy goes down on it one more time, holding Jill in her throat before backing off and standing up to kiss her husband.

"Let's get something to eat and finish this in our new bedroom, in our new house," she tells Jill.

"Mmmm, yeah," Jill swoons, "I'd like that a lot."

They take a quick walk through the apartment to see if anything was left behind. In what was once Allie's bedroom, Jill notices the full-length mirror still attached to the door.

"We're taking this with us," she tells Rosy.

"Is it yours...? or the landlord's?"

"This is a magic mirror, and I'm claiming it as mine. Roger won't say anything about it if he ever wants to fuck me again."

"Why is it such a magic mirror?"

"Because... I first saw myself as a girl in this mirror. Sarah saw the woman she could be in this mirror. So did Dani, the first time you dressed her up to go to the Club. When girls look into this mirror, they see all the potential inside of them, just waiting to bust out."

"As long as you won't get in trouble," Rosy cautiously approves.

"I'll tell Roger I took it the next time we're in bed."

~~~~

After a nice, relaxing dinner, they walk up to the front door of their new house, with Jill's magic mirror tucked under one arm, and Rosy's hand holding on to the other. Fresh, wonderful smells of newly-painted walls excite them the moment they walk through the door.

Taking off their shoes, their feet feel the luxury of soft foam padding under newly-laid shag carpeting. The living room is full of packed boxes, virtually everything they own. The boxes from Carla and Rosy's old apartment, mixed together with all of Jill and Allie's belongings, represent four separate lives, blending together as one.

They turn towards each other and immerse themselves in deep, heavy kisses as they realize it's finally happened. This is home now. This is where they'll likely live out the rest of their days as two couples, joined together in one marriage.

"Oh God," Rosy hugs Jill so tight, "it feels like home already! When you first brought us out here before we were married, I just knew I'd be living here one day."

"Your intuition is strong," Jill smiles, "I've learned to trust it."

"I wonder if our beds are put together yet?"

"Let's go see."

"Oh, look what Carla did," Rosy giggles. "She's already claimed her bedroom."

They both laugh when they see sheets of paper taped to all three bedroom doors. Carla wrote in magic marker, 'Jill and Rosy's bedroom' on the first bedroom door. The one next to it she wrote, 'Allie and Carla's bedroom', and on the door to the big bedroom across the hall she simply wrote, 'Sex Room', which makes them both laugh out loud.

"I just love everything Carla does," Rosy says to Jill. "The day I fell in love with her was the second-best day of my life. The best day was when I fell in love with you!"

"That's how I feel too," Jill agrees, "I love Allie and Carla with all my heart and soul, but you're my legal wife, and I'll always have deeper love for you than them."

"I'm sure that's also how they feel about us," Rosy adds, "and that's just the way it should perfectly be."

~~~~~

Later that evening, Becky's nervously excited about Carla following her home from work. She's been a bundle of frayed nerves the past two weeks, waiting in vain for Sandy, her lover, to come back to her.

She's finally realizing the futility of that shattered hope. Most relationships eventually come to an end, and she's just now coming to terms with the fact that her relationship with Sandy has met that fate.

"Thanks for coming home with me," she tells Carla as they lie naked, kissing in bed.

"Oh... it's my pleasure, little one. I've known how horny you've been lately. I was hoping we could do something about that."

"I've been more lonely, than horny. I just don't do well by myself," Becky's holding back tears, "I just knew Sandy was coming back to me, and now, it's not looking good for that to happen."

She breaks down in Carla's embrace. "Go ahead and cry it out," Carla comforts. "You've been holding on to her far too long. It's time to let Sandy go, and move on."

"But I don't know what I'm gonna do," Becky buries her face between Carla's bare breasts as torrents of tears flow from her eyes.

"Ya know, Becky...?" Carla hugs her tight, like a mother comforting a child. "Sometimes we get so narrowly focused, we blind ourselves to what we can be."

"You think I'm blinded?"

"Well, all you've been focused on since Sandy left, is having her come back. She's never coming back, Becky. It's time for you to move on and find someone new, because like you said, you just don't do well by yourself."

"I've thought about it, Carla, I really have. But finding another lesbian girl is hard to do. The three other lesbians at work already have girlfriends."

"Nothing against our lesbian sisters at the diner," Carla says as she presses her palm into Becky's mound, "but you need to set your sights higher than that."

"What do you mean...? I love those girls."

"I love them too," Carla agrees, "Especially Linda. Fuck... I'd love to get my tongue into her, but I'm not talking about just sex. I'm talking about finding someone who can provide for you, who can take care of you."

"That's what I had with Sandy. She's a supervisor at her job, and she makes good money."

"Yeah, you had that with Sandy, but Sandy's gone. Get Sandy out of your mind, Becky, forget about that bitch, once and for all!"

"But how do you just forget about someone you've been in love with for so long?"

"You can start by opening up those legs for me, and becoming my bitch!"

"Oh... fuck...!" Becky pants, "I need to be someone's bitch."

"You're my bitch tonight," Carla takes charge. "Tomorrow, we'll work on your longer-term problems."

She sixty-nine's Becky, putting a pillow under her ass as she pushes her pussy into Becky's face. Spreading Becky's legs wide apart, she buries her tongue between her moistening lips.

"Do as I do, bitch!" Carla orders.

"This bitch already knows how to do this!" Becky eagerly pushes her tongue into Carla's wet hole.

Like mirror images, they run their tongues and fingers all over each other's private places. Carla's natural dominance is just what the submissive Becky needs in this moment. Feeling Carla's wet finger pressing her into her asshole makes her shudder at the sudden, unexpected penetration.

It doesn't take long for them both to screech that a mutual orgasm is on the way. They lick and suck at each other's swollen sex-buds, enjoying the flow of emotions and tingling sensations meandering through them both.

Awash in the effects of orgasmic afterglow, Becky remembers having orgasms like this every night with Sandy, and wonders what's going to happen to her if she doesn't find another lover, and fast. Her rent will be due in three weeks, and she barely makes enough money as a waitress to pay the utilities and buy food.

She realizes she wants and needs another lover so badly, but right now, all she really wants is another orgasm. She wraps herself around Carla, who's giving her all the pleasures she needs, and more. Even if Carla's someone else's lover, she's her lover right now.

Light kisses between Carla's thighs turn into lingering smooches on her clit. Carla reciprocates Becky's advances with gentle caresses, like butterfly wings tickling her thighs and lips. She relaxes herself to let Becky just enjoy the erotic sensations of sexing with another girl.

After a short while though, she can't lie still and pulls Becky's crotch to her lips. As Becky's doing to her, she teases her wet pussy, then buries her face in the heady mixture of scent and musk.

They lick, caress, bite, scratch, and finger each other for an hour, then they do it some more. Many orgasms soak them like a bubbling brook. Quiet and constant, little shudders of pleasure shimmy their way through tummies pressing tightly together. Their bodies shake in unison, as if they share the same nervous system.

Afterward, they lie cuddling in sweat and happiness.

"I think you needed that," Carla runs her fingers between Becky's still-engorged lips, gently teasing her emerged clit.

"Phew...!" Becky says breathlessly, "I haven't had sex since the last time you and Rosy were over."

"You know, you're the kind of girl who isn't happy unless she gets her sex, like all the time."

"You're right about that. And you're right about me needing to forget about Sandy. It's just hard to give her up, because I don't know where to find someone else."

"Well, if you'd just forget about that bitch and open your damn eyes, there's someone out there right now who wants you."

"Who...? A girl at the diner?"

"No Becky... I'm talking about someone who'll love you and provide for you. And quit acting like a dumb bimbo, you know who I'm talking about."

"Not Dani."

"Yes, Dani, I think you'd like her once you got to know her."

"She/He isn't a real girl. I'm a pure lesbian, you know that."

"Me and Rosy are lesbians too, in case you haven't noticed, and look who we married. Do we look happy...? Damn right we are! After being with two t-girls for over a year now, I can honestly tell you that t-girls are the best lovers for lesbians like us.

"Yeah, maybe Jill and Allie are, but Dani acts so gay all the time. She doesn't act like a girl at all."

"I told you to quit acting like a stupid bimbo. The reason Dani acted gay was because she lived with an older gay guy, and he trained her that way. Rosy's been working with her, and she's getting a lot better. T-girls are like little sponges around girls like us. They're eager to soak up everything we tell them.

"Jill and Allie have turned into the sweetest girls, because me and Rosy trained them that way. You can train Dani the same way. Learn how to show her what to do, and she'll obey everything you say. And she's starting to make a lot of money, so she'll be able to provide for you better than if you hooked up with a lesbian girl who's as poor as you are."

"I'm sick and tired of being poor, that's for sure. Sandy spoiled me that way."

"Dani's going to be making enough money to spoil you like Sandy did. She might seem a bit clumsy, because she still needs female guidance in her manners, but she's not a bitch like Sandy was. Dani's really a sweetheart, and I promise... she'll absolutely spoil you in bed."

"Spoil me with a cock...? Ewwww..."

"Ha...! Her little cock is more like a big clit. Me and Rosy just love it."

"What...? You've had sex with her?"

"Almost every time we see her. If you hooked up with her, you'd still be able to have girl-sex with me and Rosy. She'll probably even be okay with you having sex with any girl you want. I'm telling you, Becky, having a t-girl lover is the absolute best of both worlds."

"Well, she wouldn't be quite so bad, if she'd just change her gay ways."

"She not gay, you bimbo-brain! She used to think she was gay, because she didn't know she was actually a girl, born in a male body. She's very eager to learn.

"If she was with you, she'd be watching you and listening to you. Pretty soon, she'll be acting like you and thinking like you. It's like training a dog to be your perfect pet. You can train a t-girl to be your perfect companion and your perfect lover.

AnnaRuth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaRuth

"Look, I'm taking you to brunch in the morning. Dani will be there, so just take another look at her, is all I'm saying. Your future will be much brighter if you do."

~~~~~

When they wake up the next morning, Carla keeps talking to Becky about it as they take a shower together. She offers her body for Becky to wash and caress; all the while, further convincing her that she needs to get moving on Dani, or else she and Rosy will find another girl to hook Dani up with.

On the way to brunch, Carla tells her how much she loves having a new truck to drive, and how sweet it is to be moving into a beautiful house in the country. She tells Becky that she and Rosy could never have done this on their own.

The life they now enjoy so much is only possible because they married Jill and Allie, Carla tells her, and that Dani can give Becky a comfortable life like they now have, if she'll only give her a chance.

When they get to the hotel, Jill and Rosy have already arrived and have joined Allie and Dani in the lobby. As soon as she sees Dani, Becky notices that her appearance has really changed since the first time they briefly met a month or so ago.

"What took you so long?" Rosy says to Carla.

"We couldn't get out of bed."

"I can imagine," Rosy giggles. "Looks like you put a smile on Becky's face."

"It was mutual pleasure," Carla laughs.

"Hi, Becky," Dani makes the first move.

"Hi, I thought we'd meet again," she nervously replies.

"I was hoping so," Dani responds.

"Anyone hungry...?" Allie says, "I'm starved."

"Did they work you girls hard last night?" Jill ribs her.

"Of course, but we loved every minute of it."

As they pair up and head towards the buffet, Becky and Dani feel like holding hands, but are still too shy to grasp each other.

"You're hair's gotten a little longer since the first time we met," Becky makes an attempt to be friendly.

"Rosy said I should grow out, and the guys upstairs told me they like it better long."

"I think it looks better long," Becky approves. "You'd look good if it were halfway down your back."

"I think you're right."

"Is it as fun upstairs as they say...?" Becky timidly asks. "You know, doing what you do? I mean, I know what goes on up there."

"Yeah, the first couple times, it blew my mind, it was so much fun. Last night I still had fun, but it wasn't as exciting as the first two times. It was more like just getting paid to do a job. It's pretty easy work, if you like sex a lot."

"Everyone likes sex a lot," Becky giggles.

"Are you speaking from experience?" Dani jokes.

"Maybe," Becky teases.

~~~~~

They chat a little as they go through the buffet line, simple talk mostly, about what food dishes look good, which ones they don't like. They both notice the other is making an attempt, at least, to find out more about each other.

"Dani, what time does your flight leave today?" Carla asks.

"Not until six, I booked too late to catch an earlier flight."

"That means we have some time this afternoon," Rosy says. "You wanna go to the mall and shop for clothes?"

"I'd love that!" Dani jumps at the offer.

"Dani doesn't know anything about shopping for women's clothing." Rosy says to Becky. "I promised her we'd take her shopping so she could learn her way around the women's department. Wanna go with us?"

"Sure," Becky accepts, "I'm riding with Carla anyways, I'd like to go."

Jill's been reading the want ads ever since they sat down. She overhears the conversation and suggests, "Why don't you four girls go to the mall and me and Allie can look for firewood. I found four ads for firewood, so we'll take the truck and you girls can take the cars."

"Sounds like a plan," says Allie. "The Jacuzzi room is gonna be colder than shit until we get the stove going in there. We should look at getting a chain saw, too, so we can start cutting a trail through our woods."

"Geez, you guys," Becky says with a touch of jealously, "you have so many neat things to do."

"Yup," Carla throws a hint at her, "when you're hooked up with a good provider, opportunities you never thought possible open up for you."

"Ain't that the truth," Rosy reinforces the hint, "we love our t-girls. They're the best."

Becky blushes a teeny-bit when she notices Dani gazing at her out of the corner of her eye. She doesn't say anything, but under the table she subtly touches her knee against Dani's.

The slight physical contact sends an electric thrill up Dani's spine, paralyzing her with a fear of doing or saying the wrong thing. Becky's female intuition instantly picks up on Dani's reaction, and she gives her a reassuring smile to let her know their knees did not touch by accident.

~~~~~

"So..." Carla asks Becky as she drives Allie's car to the mall, "did Dani seem different than she did the first time you met? I noticed you seemed more comfortable around her."

"She seems more feminine, that's for sure. Her hair is the same color as Sandy's."

"Forget about that bitch Sandy!" Carla snaps.

"You're right," Becky realizes, "I know I have to get over her. It was easier to talk with Dani this time. Maybe you're right about her."

"I know I'm right. We've been working with her, but we can only go so far. She needs a girl of her own who can train her to her own liking."

"Well, I think maybe I might be interested. She is cute, I have to say. And if I can train her in bed… if she's as good as you say she is..."

"I know you'll love her in bed," Carla breaks in, "because I know how you like your sex. Remember though, Dani's never had a girlfriend. She doesn't have a clue about being alone with a girl, so you'll have to help her along.

"Like I was telling you last night, t-girls can be trained, and Dani's very submissive to female persuasion. Try giving her a few suggestions while we're shopping, and you'll see what I mean. She'll follow wherever you lead her.

"Make sure she has your phone number before she leaves today, cuz I doubt she'll know enough to ask you for it herself."

"But she lives in Chicago," Becky says, "and I live here. Kinda to start out like that."

"Minor details, Becky. Find out if you can like her first, and let the rest take care of itself."

~~~~~

"Did it feel easier being with Becky?" Rosy asks Dani in the other car.

"Damn, I can't believe how cute she is. I'm so worried about saying the wrong thing. I don't want to mess it up."

"That's normal, she's probably as nervous as you are. What's important is that you let her know you're interested in her.

"When we're shopping for clothes, make it a point to ask her what clothes she thinks will look good on you. Girls like it when you ask for their opinion. Was it easier talking with her this time?"

"Yeah, she seemed a little more interested. She touched her knee against mine under the table. I don't know if that means anything, but I liked it a lot."

"If she did that," Rosy giggles, "she did it on purpose. It means that she's definitely interested. You've made it to first base with her, so just be yourself and don't say any sissy stuff, OK?"

~~~~~

Once they get out of the cars, Rosy and Carla walk ahead of them towards the mall entrance so Becky and Dani have to walk together. Becky notices how nervous Dani is, and remembers what Carla told her about Dani being submissive to female persuasion.

"What kind of clothes do you like to wear?" she asks in an attempt to make Dani feel more comfortable.

"I'm not really sure," Dani timidly replies, "I really haven't worn girl clothes that much. I get lost in the women's department."

"It's not that complicated," Becky assures her, "once you know the basics."

"I don't even know the basics," Dani admits. "Clothes and makeup are so confusing when you've been taught to be male."

"I can imagine," Becky takes her hand, noticing how soft her skin feels, "maybe I can help you with that."

"I'd like that a lot," Dani smiles, "I need a lot of help."

Becky squeezes Dani's hand before letting go, since it's unacceptable for two girls to hold hands in public.

"I probably shouldn't buy too many clothes today," Dani says. "Anything I buy today might not fit when I get my breast implants."

"When are you going to do that?" Becky asks.

"I'm going in for a consultation this week. I want it done as soon as I can."

"Have you thought about what size you want your boobs to be?"

"I want nice ones, of course," Dani says, "since you already know what kind of work I'm getting into. I'll have to think about getting bigger ones than I'd like, so I can be my sexiest for the men I'll be dating."

"Bigger boobs won't make you more attractive or sexier," Becky tells her. "The way you dress and act is what makes you sexy."

"Do you think I act okay?"

Becky senses what Carla told her, Dani's very submissive to female persuasion, and she's intrigued at the possibilities.

"I'll be honest with you," she probes into Dani's mind. "We don't really know each other yet, but I've noticed you act okay with some things, and other things could be improved."

"Do you think we could maybe get to know each other better?"

"I think maybe we can," Becky opens the door. "Let's just take it slow at first, okay? I've never met a girl like you, so it's as weird for me as it is for you."

"It's weird for sure. I've never had a girlfriend, and I have to tell you, I'm kinda scared about it."

"So am I, Dani. I've only been with girls, but never a t-girl, like you. That's why we need to take it slow."

~~~~~

Once they get in the stores and start shopping, Dani's full of questions, asking Becky about what she'd look the best wearing. Becky's impressed with how easy Dani's following her suggestions and trying on everything she picks out. After a while, they're becoming quite friendly, and Carla tells Rosy they need to cut out and leave them alone for a while.

"We'll be right back," Carla tells Becky, "Me and Rosy have to look for a few things for our house. I'm sure you two will be fine while we're gone." She gives Becky a confident wink.

"Where were we?" she says to Dani. "Do you like wearing camisoles?"

"I've never heard of them," Dani says, "what are they?"

"They're kinda like tank tops for girls. Some have built-in bras, and some are like t-shirts with straps. There's some over here."

"I like the way they look. Do you think they'll fit me when my boobs are bigger?"

"Probably, but it's hard to tell, since I haven't seen your boobs."

"Yeah," Dani giggles, "kinda hard to show you my boobs right here."

"No kidding," Becky laughs, "we'd have to go into a dressing room for that."

"We could take a couple sizes into a room and you could tell me what you think."

"Hmmm…" Becky thinks, "Okay, if you won't get embarrassed."

"I won't get embarrassed. I'm not shy about showing my boobs at all."

Becky picks out four camis that Dani might like and they head off to the dressing rooms. Becky acts like it's no big deal, but actually, she's anxious to see Dani's tits. She looks away as Dani slips on the first cami, but can't take her eyes off her nipples pressing against the thin fabric as soon as she turns around.

"That looks really good on you," she admires, "see how your nipples pop out under a thin cami?"

"Yeah, kinda sexy, huh?"

"Very sexy," Becky agrees, "sexy enough to touch."

"You wanna touch 'em?"

"Would you mind? I have a weakness for perky nipples."

"Go ahead, I told you I'm not shy."

Becky lightly traces her fingertips around Dani's nipples at first. But then, like every other time she's touched another girl's breasts, she can't stop, and her light touches turn into soft caresses.

"Oooo…," she giggles, "they feel just like mine did when I started puberty."

"Since I've been on estrogen, " Dani giggles back, "I've been having a second puberty. I wish there was more growth, but considering I was born male, I guess I can't complain."

"Can I feel them under the cami?" Becky asks.

"Sure," Dani lifts the cami up over her boobs, "have a look. Do they look real?"

"Real cute is what they look like. Love your nipples."

"That's what Carla told me."

"Carla told me, too," Becky runs her hands over more than Dani's boobs.

"What did she tell you?"

"She said your nips are cute and kissable, and that your skin is soft like a girl."

"What do you think?"

"Well," Becky continues to caress them, "they are cute, I have to say. And definitely kissable, but not in here, of course."

"Oh… of course not, not in a dressing room," Dani concurs. "What about my skin?"

"Surprisingly soft," Becky smooths her palms across Dani's shoulders and around to her back in a loose embrace, "almost as soft as any other girl I've touched like this."

"The doctors say the longer we're on estrogen, the more feminine our skin becomes."

"Really…?"

"They say it takes five years, and I'm not even two years into it yet."

"So your body still has a long way to go then?"

"Yeah. Some of the girls who've been in the program over four years, you'd never know they weren't born women, until you felt between their legs. And, of course, we'll never have female plumbing to get pregnant."

"Pregnant…" Becky shrieks, "that's one thing I never want to be."

"We can't get a girl pregnant, because the testosterone blockers we take make us sterile."

"Good to know," Becky says with an unintentional tone of relief.

"Maybe we shouldn't stay in this dressing room too much longer?" Dani reluctantly says as Becky's hands continue to roam over her.

"You're probably right," Becky agrees, "I'm sorry I kinda got carried away."

"Don't worry about that, I love the way you're touching me. I'd like to touch you like this sometime in a more private place?"

"I think maybe I'd like to try it with you," Becky says. "No guarantees, of course. You know I'm lesbian, and have only done it with girls, right?"

"Of course, there's never guarantees. You know I'm trans, and I love doing it with guys, right?"

"Right."

Becky takes Dani's hands and pulls them up inside of her blouse.

"You let me feel your boobs, it's only fair I let you feel mine," she says as she cups Dani's hands around her b-cup breasts.

They give each other the sweetest smile, squeezing each other's tits.

"Oh man," Dani swoons, "they feel wonderful."

"You can feel 'em under my bra if you'd like."

Dani's hands are instantly under Becky's bra, lightly pinching and caressing her nipples the way Rosy told her girls like it, which turns Becky on in a way she never expected. They pick up on each other's desire as their lips draw close and meet for their first kiss.

The kiss is electrifying for both of them, as Dani backs up against the wall with Becky pressing into her. Dani becomes instantly submissive to her and parts her lips to allow Becky's tongue access to her mouth. All of a sudden Becky realizes what she's doing and pulls back.

"Oh wow," she shudders, "I'm sorry I got so carried away. We better get back in the store."

"Yeah," Dani mumbles, "I really liked that. But this really isn't the right place."

Dani throws her bra and blouse back on and they quickly leave the dressing room, both in sort of a daze.

"Well, there you two are!" Carla snickers loudly as they come giggling out of the dressing room.

"Yup," Becky blushes, "here we are. Did you find what you were looking for?"

"Naw, we were just browsing. Did you two get better acquainted?"

"Yeah, I guess you could say that," she smiles at Dani, who quietly smiles back.

"It's starting to get late," Rosy says, "we need to get Dani to the airport. Did you find anything you like?"

"Yeah," says Dani, "I'm gonna buy these cool camis that Becky picked out for me, but I'm gonna wait on buying any more clothes until I get my boobs done."

"Good idea," Carla says.

"Won't she look cute with a nice rack on her chest?" she says to Becky.

"She's gonna look fuckin' hot with nice boobs."

Rosy and Carla both grin as they see Becky blushing after realizing what she just said.

"Umm… I better go pay for these so we can get going," Dani says, "I don't want to miss my flight."

As they walk through the parking lot to their cars, Becky slows the pace way down to let Carla and Rosy get far ahead of them.

"I'm glad we got to know each other a little better," she tells Dani.

"Me too. I'll be back here in two weeks. Umm… if I flew in a day early… do you think… umm… maybe… could I take you out on a date?"

"Definitely, I'll go out with you. That was a nice kiss in the dressing room, but remember, I'm lesbian. I don't know how far I'll be able to go with you if we kiss again, which we probably will."

"That's fine with me. I'd rather be your friend first. I loved what you taught me about shopping for girls' clothes. I'd love to kiss you again, but it's not the most important thing. Being a good friend to you is."

"Awe, that's a sweet thing to say," Becky swoons.

She reaches into her purse and pulls out a small, tightly-folded piece of paper.

"Here's my phone number," she puts it in Dani's palm. "I'm home during the day until two, and I'm off Monday and Thursday nights. Call me and we'll talk more. I think I might really like you."

Dani gets her wallet from her purse and puts Becky's number where she won't lose it. "Can I call you tomorrow morning?"

"Yes, you may. Girls don't give their numbers out unless they want a prospective new lover to call them."

"New lovers…?"

"Yes, new lovers," Becky smiles, "I'd like to at least try it once. Call me and we'll see where it goes."

Published 
Written by Jilluvscox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments