Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"How much longer till we get to Dani's?" Rosy yawns towards the end of their six-hour drive to Chicago.

"Shouldn't be too long now. Skokie is the next town."

It's been a long day at the end of what seems like an even longer week, and it's only Thursday. The contractors finished the remodeling work on their new house last Friday, and they've been busy packing and moving ever since.

Even though she'd rather spend the weekend moving into the new house, Jill's excited about seeing Rita tomorrow to finish the last part of her tattoo. Fully recovered from her estrogen sickness now, she's anxious to get her tattoo work behind her so she can get back into the dating game.

She misses the money she earns for her services, but most of all, she misses her sex life. Sex with Rosy, Carla, and Allie is back to normal, but she needs the company of several men a week to satisfy what has become an addiction for male flesh.

She'll be missing her second Ladies' Night in a row this Saturday, and it makes her realize how much she loves being a once-a-month gang bang slut. It's like getting a triple shot of heroine that feeds her addiction for cock, and she doesn't intend to miss out again next month.

Luckily, Dani's been able to fill in for her during her absence. The Club loves having a third mare in their stable of whores, and the girls have a friend who loves the same lifestyle. Dani's every bit as promiscuous as they are; a perfect fit in their fantasy world of sex, money, and wealthy men.

"Here's Dani's exit," Jill announces as she turns off the freeway.

"Oooo... I'm getting excited about seeing her again."

"I bet you are. You and Carla sure do like Dani a lot."

"Yeah, we're even starting to love her. She'll be even more lovable when she starts acting more like a girl. That gay guy she lived with really messed up her brain, because she just wreaks of gayness sometimes."

"Not that there's anything wrong with gayness, if you're a gay man. Every time I tell Becky what a good girlfriend Dani could be for her, she always comes back with... 'Dani's more gay than a girl.'"

"Well, Becky's gay too, in a different way."

"No, not hardly," Rosy's quick to correct, "lesbian and gay are complete opposites. Gayness is a total turnoff to a lesbian girl. Becky's never gonna warm-up to Dani if she acts gay around her."

"She'll get better," Jill defends her, "she just needs to spend more time with us."

"Yeah, I guess I should take into account that we've only known her a short time, and Becky's only seen her once. But still, Dani has moments when she glows with feminine beauty. And then other times... well, it just doesn't feel like she has it in her. It's like her gay vibes go on and off. She needs to either get that gay shit trained out of her, or go back to sleeping with gay guys; cuz a lesbian girl just won't put up with it."

"I think you'll see a big change in her after she's dated Norm a couple of times. Norm will set her straight."

"Here's her street, only three blocks to go."

"I hope she's better dressed this time," Rosy hisses as they park in front of Dani's apartment.

They knock on Dani's door, and Rosy's very pleased to see her dressed in a nice skirt and blouse when she opens the door. "Hey... you made it," Dani greets them.

"Hello again," Rosy gives her a hug and a kiss, "I have to compliment you on the way you look. You look like a girl today instead of a tomboy."

"I've been dressing like this every day, thanks to the clothes Jill let me borrow," Dani proudly smiles. "I can't believe how different I feel dressing this way, especially with my new hairstyle."

"Didn't I tell you...? Dressing like a girl and acting like a girl... makes you feel like a girl."

"I'm starting to see what you mean," she says as they sit on the couch. "I went shopping for clothes the other day, but I didn't even know what I was shopping for. I did find some really cute sissy-panties, though. I just fell in love with them and bought six pairs."

"Don't call them sissy-panties," Rosy slaps her arm. "Sissy sounds so gay. You're not a sissy, you're a trans girl."

"Anyway, once we get settled into our new house, me and Carla will take you on a shopping trip when you visit us. We'll show you how to get around the women's department."

"So you've started moving into your new house?"

"Yeah, finally," Jill sighs, "it seems like we've been waiting forever, but actually, they got the work done pretty fast. They did a really good job."

"Wanna smoke a joint?" Dani gets her stash box. "You must be tired after that long drive."

"We'd love to smoke some," Rosy's quick to reply. "We've been working our butts off all week. Moving is a real pain in the ass, but it's gotta be done."

"I'm going to be moving," Dani says, "as soon as I can find me a new place."

"But you have such a cute apartment," says Rosy.

"It's comfy, but it's way too small. I went shopping for a vanity to do my makeup like you said, but then I realized I don't even have room to put it, not to mention the hassle it would be getting it up these stairs. I decided now that I'm going to be making more money, I can afford a nicer place to live."

"You can definitely afford it now," Jill says. "So you haven't had any second thoughts about your new... ummm... career?"

"Nope, not even one. All I can think about is getting banged like that again."

"Allie will be happy to hear that. She's looking forward to having you with her Saturday night."

"I can't wait to do to again. I already bought my plane ticket to fly in tomorrow. Flying is so much easier than driving," she says as she lights a joint and passes it to Rosy, sitting between them.

"We're thinking about flying in from now on for our transition appointments. That six-hour drive is becoming a pain. At least tomorrow's my last tattoo appointment with Rita, so we won't have to drive in for that anymore."

"Your tattoo is gonna look so cool when it's done. It looks pretty awesome right now."

"Rita says it'll look ten times better when she gets all the intricate details added. She's a really cool lady. Did you know she's trans like us?"

"I've heard some of the girls in the program mention her name."

"Gaawwd, this weed feels so good," Rosy passes the joint to Jill. "My damn back and shoulders are so stiff from moving all week."

"I can fix you that for you," Dani starts massaging the tops of her shoulders.

"Mmmm..." Rosy softly moans, "that does feel good. Keep doing it, baby."

"When we get back from dinner, you want me to give you a massage? Since you're spending the night, we'll have plenty of time."

"That would be sweet of you, Dani. I forgot that's what you do for a living."

"Hopefully not much longer. If this whore thing works out, I wanna quit doing cheap twenty-dollar massages."

"Maybe you can start doing expensive in-room massages when you get into escorting," Jill says. "I gave Norm your number. He's gonna call you when he gets back from Japan."

"That should be interesting. Is escorting about the same as what we do at the Club?"

"No, escorting is a totally different game. You'll like it better because you get to dress up and actually have time to enjoy being a girl. Your date takes you to dinner at the best restaurants, and when he gets you up to his room, you won't be quick-fucking him like we do at the Club.

"It'll be just you and him, and you'll love giving all your attention to just one man. It's way more fun and sensual than getting banged at the Club. Norm will teach you how to give him glorious sex, like escorts do."

"Like what you were teaching me when you came up to the hotel?"

"Yeah, kinda like that, except I can't even begin to teach you like Norm can. You'll probably fall in love with him before he's done with you. I know I sure did. I love that man to death."

"How can you be in love with him when you're in love with Rosy?"

"Remember when I told you about whores living two separate lives? Remember how I told you it's important to keep those two lives separate?"

"Yeah, I guess I didn't understand it quite like that."

"When we're not whoring, we're normal, everyday girls. We have normal lives like everyone else. Our whore life is our work life. It's a fantasy life, but it's only real when we're with our dates.

"When I'm with Norm, he owns me. He has complete control over me when we're together, because I trust him. I'm in love with him, but only when we're dating. When the date is over, he goes back to his world and I go back to mine. It's two separate lives.

"We can never let ourselves totally fall in love with our dates. They pay us to be in love with them during the date, but the love ends when he kisses us goodbye, if he even kisses us at all.

"If he ever thinks you're wanting him to be in love with you and only you, that's when he'll quickly remind you that all you are is his whore. He'll throw your ass on the curb in a second. Always remember that.

"You'll understand it more as you get more experienced. First you'll have to learn how to act like a sophisticated woman in public, and then how to make his sex with you last for hours, instead of like the quick fucks we do at the Club."

"Can we go eat?" Rosy breaks in. "I'm starved and I wanna get back so Dani can give me my massage."

~~~~~

Rosy could hardly wait to finish dinner and get back to Dani's apartment. The physical and mental strains of their busy week have caught up with her and her tired body desperately needs to relax.

"Thanks for dinner," Dani says as they get back to her apartment.

"It's the least we could do," says Jill. "After all, we're spending the night here instead of having to book a motel."

"I want you to stay with me every time you come in for your appointments," Dani says as she lights her candles and gets an incense stick going.

"What incense is that?" Rosy sniffs. "I like it."

"Lavender," Dani turns out the lights, "it's a relaxing fragrance."

Four scented candles dimly illuminate the room, releasing sweet fragrances into the air. How intimate the setting is as Dani pulls her massage table into the center of the room.

"Is that a special table?" Rosy remarks, "I've never seen one with a hole in it like that."

"The hole is for your face so you won't have to twist your neck. This is the first time I've used my table."

"Why did you buy it?"

"I wanted to do private massages, but I never followed through with it."

"Maybe you'll get to use it when you start dating men."

"That would be so cool. I'd love to give a guy a nice, slow blow job after giving him a massage."

"I think guys would love that," the thought appeals to Jill.

"You wanna smoke another joint before we get undressed? It'll be more relaxing for Rosy if we get her stoned first."

"I'm game," Rosy giggles. "Get me loaded and do what you like with me. We've got all night."

The intimacy couldn't feel better to Rosy as she lets them undress her and take to the massage table, with Jill and Dani still in their panties. The joint they just smoked put her in the perfect frame of mind to let her two lovers take care of her before they take her to bed.

"Lie on your tummy," Dani whispers. "Just let your face settle into the hole while I work some of these kinks out of your neck."

"Mmmm..." Dani's fingertips trace around her neck vertebrae, "that feels nice."

After a few relaxing minutes of applying gentle, soothing pressures along her spine, the air is filled with another exotic fragrance as Dani squirts massage oil in her hands and Jill's.

Rubbing her hands together to warm the fragrant oil, she moves her soft hands across her shoulders and then, along with Jill, they spread the warm oil across her entire back. Rosy lets out little moans because it just feels so damn good. Dani's hands push their way into every knot in her back and unlock a wash of release where she's been feeling tension.

"This feels amazing," Rosy moans as Dani keeps on pushing into her shoulders and into the small of her back. Her fingers feel like magic and Rosy can’t help but imagine what it's going to be like later on when she gets in bed with both of them.

As Jill continues to run her oily hands up and down the now glistening skin of her back, Dani presses her hands into her butt cheeks, running her fingers deep into the crevice of Rosy's firm ass. She's starting to get wet and lets out a quiet moan when Dani's fingertips touch close to her pussy lips before she moves on to massage the backs of her thighs.

She squirts more oil into her hands, warming it up in her palms before rubbing the fragrant oil into her legs. Working her fingers deep into her aching calf muscles, the soothing sensations tell Rosy that Dani loves her work.

Dani runs her hands up and down the length of her legs, each time moving her hands a little higher up until she's virtually at her pussy. Rosy really enjoys the sensation and reacts with soft moans. Dani keeps on massaging her legs, getting closer to her pussy until her fingers touch the edges every time she gets close.

It's thrilling for Rosy, the way Dani's teasing her pussy and getting it so dripping wet. Her clitoris is throbbing and aching to be touched. She opens her legs slightly and arches her back the next time Dani's fingers get close. She almost has an orgasm right there when Dani pushes a finger up inside.

feliziaGLAM
Online Now!
Lush Cams
feliziaGLAM

The penetration lasts only a few precious seconds before Dani whispers softly in her ear to roll over on her back. Rosy's so turned on and relaxed when she turns over, her firm nipples pointing towards the ceiling reveal the high state of her arousal.

Dani carries on massaging the tops of her legs and carries on teasing her pussy. Her pussy lips glisten from being so wet and her nipples are hard from the stimulation of being so turned on. Dani squirts more oil into her palms and runs them across her stomach and into her bush, always just missing her pussy with her fingers.

Jill focuses her attention on her breasts, letting the oil drip across her nipples like splattering cum and then moving it around and across her chest. Every touch feels amazing to Rosy as Jill pulls and twists her nipples and massages every inch of her tits.

Rosy's so wet and eye-height with Jill's cock, she can't help but notice how hard she is with her cock pushing hard against her thin panties. She can't resist moving her hand to grasp Jill's throbbing hard-on as her two lovers make her melt.

Dani tantalizingly concentrates her attention to her bushy mound and begins massaging around her pussy lips. The feeling is breathtaking for Rosy as she never touches her clit, but just about everything else with her magical fingers.

Overwhelmed with pleasure, Rosy's on the on the edge of an orgasm and can't hold her moans in any longer. Jill's cock throbs in her grasp, and Dani keeps up her pussy massage, constantly teasing, but not yet touching her clit.  

Her pussy is begging for it as she spreads her legs apart to give Dani a not-so-subtle hint. When Dani finally touches her clitoris, she feels like explosions are going off in her body. The sensation is earth-shattering, all of that teasing and build-up has made her clit so sensitive that Dani's touch pushes her over the edge.

"Oooohhh myyyyy Gooood...!" Rosy squeezes Jill's cock.

Her hips raise off the table as Dani pushes two fingers inside and circles her thumb around her clit. Jill's never seen Rosy cum so hard and she's loving every second of watching her wife writhing on the table in ecstasy.

Dani seems to have a sixth-sense, the way she's prolonging her orgasm by gently massaging Rosy's clit and pressing the heel of her palm into her mound. Her fingers fill Rosy's womb with just the right amount of penetration.

"You look so relaxed," Jill leans over to kiss her wife.

"Oh Jeeezus," Rosy can barely speak, "this is way beyond relaxed... this is absolute heaven, baby. We gotta get us one of these tables to put in our Jacuzzi room. God... can you imagine the fun we can have?"

"I don't have to imagine, I can see it all over you. I've never seen you this turned on."

"I've never been massaged before. Take me to bed, take me anywhere. I want both of you to fuck me.

"Christ..." she giggles after a pause, "I can't believe I just said that."

"Let's take this little nympho to bed," Jill says to Dani.

"Oh... so I'm a nympho now?" Rosy giggles as they help her sit up. "Is this a permanent condition?"

"I've heard it comes and goes," Jill jokes with her as they go into the bedroom, "and once you've had it, it just keeps coming back."

"You should know, sweetie," Rosy snaps back with a playfully evil tone in her voice, "is that why you're always whoring yourself out?"

"It's a little side-effect of my work, that's all," Jill replies with a playful laughter. "I guess this means we're both infected, but damn... it sure does feel good."

"How 'bout you?" Rosy turns to Dani. "Are you a nympho like us?"

"Yup... they turned me into a nympho at the Club. Looks like we've all got it."

"Come, take care of me then, Miss Dani-nympho," Rosy giggles as she crawls up on the bed.

Easing back on her elbows, she opens her legs to Dani. "I want your tongue to do what your fingers just did to me."

"Is it okay with you?" Dani turns to Jill, "If I have her first?"

Jill plants a big kiss on her lips. "Rosy's free to do anything she wants, and right now she wants your tongue. Have fun with her, sister, cuz I'm gonna have fun with you."

Dani's little prick hardens with desire as she eagerly crawls in between Rosy's legs. Her pussy still dripping wet from the orgasm in the other room, Dani licks between her folds, savoring the erotic, delicate tastes of a woman in heat.

"Oh, yeah, baby" Rosy presses her hands on the back her head. "Just like that, Dani-nympho," she grinds her puss into Dani's face.

If they had thought to turn the light on when they came in the bedroom, Dani would have been able to see her swollen clit extended and peeking out of its protective hood. But it doesn't take her long to find it in the dark. Rosy taught her how to recognize its slightly different taste, and Dani remembers well what she's been taught.

Rosy gasps at the electric-like sensations the moment Dani's tongue touches her little knob of sensitive nerves. Her moans become louder, chest rising and falling with each desperate breath, her lungs struggling to suck in air she does not need. The rush of extra oxygen makes her lightheaded, and no longer able to support herself as her wobbly elbows give way.

Falling back on the bed in a complete surrender, her legs offer no resistance to Dani spreading them wider apart and pushing them back. Dani's in an erotic world she wasn't even aware of before meeting Jill and Allie.

Spooning her tongue into Rosy's sweet, intoxicating nectar, she can barely react to Jill laying on top of her and planting little kisses all over shoulders and neck. Jill uses her legs to spread Dani's apart. Dani smiles to herself and spreads her legs more, involuntarily raising her ass slightly.

Rosy's giving her full access to her hot little hole and she's wanting it to be filled, but the thought of fucking her hasn't even entered Dani's mind. Jill's hard cock brushes against her ass until it finds what its looking for and pushes into her. She gasps and moans, lifting her ass more as Jill slides completely into her.

Holding her hips, Jill rises, pulling her ass up with her. Then, with the new angle, she starts slamming into her hard and fast, pushing her face into Rosy's wet cunt on every thrust.

"Fuck me, Dani," Rosy pants in front of her.

Dani can't move with Jill pounding her ass from behind, so Rosy shimmies herself down the bed until her ass rests against Dani's knees. She locks her ankles around Dani's waist to rub her pussy against Dani's hard little cocklet.

"Put it in me," Rosy begs, "I have to have you inside me."

"Fuck her," Jill says as she slows her strokes to let Dani find her way into Rosy's pussy.

With her little cock sliding up and down against Rosy's clit, and Jill's cock sliding in and out of her t-girl pussy, Dani loses herself in erotic bliss as the three of them roll around the bed sexually joined together. Sandwiched between a cock and a cunt, Dani feels the love from both of them filling her soul.

Rosy puts her arms around Dani's neck, pulling her head down to meet hers as they lock lips and wrestle each other with their tongues. Rosy is the first to feel orgasmic waves of pleasure take over her being, her body erupting into convulsions and flooding her juices over Dani's cock.

It sets off a chain reaction and Dani's moans can barely be heard with her mouth so tightly locked with Rosy's. Her cock pulses inside Rosy's pussy as it spews its load of liquid love. Her ass contracts tight around Jill's cock, which was already so close to cumming.

"Oh fuuuuck!" Dani cries as Jill's cum coats the inside of her ass.

"Oh yeah, baby," Rosy edges her orgasm on, "feel it, Dani, feel our love for you."

"Oh God... Oh God... Oh God," Dani pants as the three spent lovers separate and bask in the afterglow.

"Fuck," Jill catches her breath, their bodies still tightly entangled as they lie together. "That was fuckin' hot."

"No shit," Dani whispers, "I've never felt anything like that before."

"Neither have I," Rosy still pants, "it was wonderful, wasn't it?"

"If you two weren't married," Dani says, "I'd think I just fell in love with you."

"You don't think you can fall in love with a married couple?" Rosy asks.

"I feel like I'm in love with you," Dani says, "but you're married, so it's not supposed to be allowed."

"Maybe society says it's not allowed," Jill says, "but since when have we worried about what society thinks of our lifestyle? Look at us. None of us is what society thinks we should be. Two transgender girls in bed with a lesbian, and there's nothing wrong with it, because we all love each other."

"I'm not a pure lesbian anymore," Rosy says. "I'm bisexual, and so are you, Dani. I know I just fell in love with you, and I'm not afraid to admit it. We're polyamorous, Dani, and I think you are, too. Being polyamorous means we can be in love with other people at the same time. I know you're in love with me. I felt it when we fucked just now."

"I'm in love with you too, Dani," Jill whispers, "so if you feel like you're in love with us, you most definitely are. We don't give a fuck about what society thinks of us. We've been outcasts all our lives, but we can be in heaven when we're together if we admit to ourselves what we are."

"I've never felt close like this with anyone before," says Dani, "I know I need someone in my life to love."

"You need a special girl in your life," Rosy tells her. "I think you like girls more than you thought you did."

"I've never been attracted to girls before now, but after being with you and Carla, I see girls in a different way. It would be nice to have a girl to teach me things."

"Girls are so much fun to be around," Jill says, "and to think I used to be so scared of them. Now I think I'd be lost if I didn't have Rosy by my side."

"We gotta get you a girlfriend," Rosy says to Dani, "I think you need to live with a real girl in order to be all the girl you can be. Did you like Becky?"

"I kinda liked her, yeah. But she didn't seem to like me much."

"It's not so much that she didn't like you; it's more like she didn't like the way you were acting. When you start acting more feminine, she might take a liking to you."

"You think she likes me?"

"She thinks you're cute. She's said that. But she's just getting over breaking up with her girlfriend. She's a lesbian girl, the kind of who only wants to be with very feminine girls.

"I think you two could be good together, but you're gonna have to keep working on your girl image, and you've still got a long way to go. She's never known a trans girl like you, so you'll have to try extra hard to show her that a trans girl can be just as lovable as a real girl."

"You don't really think she could fall in love with me, do you?"

"I don't know. But my intuition tells me she can, and she just might, depending on how fast you get rid of your masculinity. I know you think you're feminine and all that, but there's a lot of male still in you that we have to work on."

"I can see that now. I'm trying to be more feminine. I'll look more feminine when I get my boob implants, but I know there's a lot more to it than that."

"Have you checked into getting your boobs done?" Jill inquires.

"Yeah, I got a list of clinics from Maggie, and she gave me phone numbers of other girls who've had it done. I've talked to a couple of them. I talked to this girl, Melanie. She got hers done at the cheapest clinic, and she still has incision scars a year later.

"Then I talked with Cassie. The clinic she went to is the most expensive, but her incisions are almost invisible after four months. Since the Club gave me plenty of money, I made an appointment for a consultation next week." 

"That's good. You're gonna be an escort, so you'll need to go first class on everything you do to your body. An escort uses her body to make her money, and you'll have a sexier body than a lot of girls with a nice set of boobs."

"I think Becky will fall in love with your body when she sees you naked with the beautiful tits you'll have," Rosy lets her know. "She loves female bodies like the one you'll have. She needs time to get over Sandy, so you'll have some time to get your body and your personal act together before she's ready to start thinking about finding another steady girlfriend."

"You'll have to get her to like your personality first before she'll ever think about getting naked with you. Girls like her won't fuck just to fuck. She has to like you first, then she'll warm up to your body."

"How am I gonna be able to do that when I live in Chicago?"

"You just let me and Carla take care of that. We'll figure out how to get you two together, but after that, you'll have to get close to her all on your own. I know you can do it if you just let all your girl come out.

"No more of this sissy shit you keep thinking about. Be all the girl you truly are, all the time. If you do that, you'll attract your perfect girlfriend to you, cuz you're such a beautiful person inside.

"If Becky sees that in you, you'll have your perfect girlfriend. If it's meant to be, all you'll have to do is to be yourself, and it'll happen all on its own."

Published 
Written by Jilluvscox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments