Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After doing these monthly gang bang parties almost a year now, you'd think they'd have gotten over being nervous about it. Standing in front of the mirror putting on their makeup, Allie's not nervous at all. Jill, on the other hand, isn't saying much. She's been rather quiet all day.

This might be their first party of 1975, but it's the last one they'll do before starting estrogen treatments next week. Jill feels big changes coming, much more so than Allie. She's also going to start getting her arm tattooed to cover up her burn scar, and it's been wearing on her mind.

She's hardly said anything since they arrived at the hotel and laid their whore outfits out on the bed. With an hour to go before they're supposed to go out and be with the guys, Jill's still not saying a word.

"Whatcha thinking about, babe?" Allie asks as she touches up her mascara. "You're kinda quiet over there."

"To be honest, Allie, I can't stop thinking about next week."

"You mean about getting your tattoo?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty scared about it."

"I can't really blame you. It's gonna be a big-ass tattoo. I remember how sore our titties were after we got those little nipple tattoos."

"I know.... that's what scares me. And with our first dose of estrogen on top of that...? The shit's gonna start getting real, Allie... real fast."

"Yeah, that's true, but it hasn't started yet. We're still the same little whores we've always been, so we might as well enjoy it while we can. I wish you wouldn't worry about next week, cuz it's not here yet. Whatever happens next week, I'll be there with you. And we've also got two lovely wives we can come home to. We'll all help you get through it."

"Shit!" Jill yells.

"What's the matter, babe...? Did I piss you off?"

"No, no.... sorry Allie." She's really irritated. "I just fucked up my eye shadow, that's all. I wasn't paying attention and I got too damn much on this side. Fuck, now it looks like I have a purple-black eye."

"Can you put more on the other side?"

"Not unless I wanna look like a fuckin' racoon. This purple shadow is a bitch to get on right. I'll just wash it off and start over... what a fuckin' drag!"

"Relax, babe. Quit thinking about stuff we can't control yet. Think about sucking cock and getting fucked, cuz that's what we're gonna be doing in about an hour."

"Yeah, you're right, Allie. I'm probably just thinking about it too much."

"Want a few tokes of weed? It might calm you down."

"OK, light one up. I need to do something to calm down if I'm gonna be a good whore tonight."

A couple of hits of pot was just what Jill needed. Her eye shadow turns out good on the second try, and the false eye lashes make her purplish-colored eyes look so seductive. With the hardest part of her makeup out of the way, it's easy brushing her blush colors out just right.

She gets her purple-ish lipstick on and turns to Allie. "How do I look?"

"You're a hot little vixen, Jill. You always look so good in purple. When you get those glittered purple nails glued on, you'll be hot to trot, and ready to go."

"Thanks, my sister, you always know how to get me in a good mood. I really needed a lift."

"That's what sisters are for. Do you think we should tell the guys about changing our names?"

"Yeah, I think before we start sucking cock, we should tell them about everything we're doing. After all, they're financing us. And who knows...? If we get sick from the estrogen, we might have to cancel next month. We need to warn them."

"Good idea. Let's get our whore outfits on and get ready to fuck."

Once they're dressed and zip up their slut boots, they look like the hot whores the guys have grown to know and love. They hear them talking and laughing in the other room as they stand behind the door. They start kissing and talking dirty to each other as they get themselves all psyched-up to be human sex toys again.  

Once they feel like they're ready, Allie opens the door to the sounds of loud cheering and clapping as the guys welcome them in.

"Hi guys!" Allie yells. "Happy New Year! Did you all have a nice Christmas?"

"We did!" Jill says, loud enough everyone can hear. "Some of you already know, but for you guys who don't, me and Allie got married!

"No... I know what you're thinking... we didn't marry each other. But we would have if we could have. We've been dating two very special girls for almost a year, and over Christmas, we married them!"

Cheers of congratulations come from the guys until Allie quiets them down. "OK, gather around guys... before we get this party started, me and Jill have a few announcements to make."

Once the room gets quiet, Allie tells them, "In case any of you are wondering if being married will affect the fun sex we have with you guys, the answer is no! Not one bit! We'll still be here at every meeting, every month.

"And for you greedy bastards who like to have us all to yourselves, we're still available for private dating, just like always. What else do we need to tell them, Jill?"

"A couple more things," Jill says. "First off, we've started the legal process to change our names. So probably, the next time you see us, my full name will officially be Jillian Marie Cox."

"And my full name," Allie breaks in, "will be Allison Leslie Cox. We're adopting each other as sisters. From now on, we'll be the Cox Sisters!"

"Cute names," someone in the crowd says.

"Love the last name, very clever," someone else says.

Someone asks, "How's that program in Chicago going?"

"I'm glad you asked," Allie says, "we were just getting to that. Since you guys are kinda sponsoring us on our journey, we want keep you up-to-date with how we're doing.

"So... we're going to Chicago again next Friday. The past few months, they've had us on drugs to block our male hormones, and we think they'll put us on female estrogen hormones next week.

"We haven't noticed any changes in our bodies yet, except we always have to pee and our cocks don't get as hard. The estrogen is supposed to really start changing our bodies, but we don't know how much or how fast yet. You'll all be able to see us changing when you come to our parties every month and see us naked, won't that be fun?"

Of course, the guys are happy to hear that. Then Jill tells them, "Some of the girls already in the program have told us the first month on estrogen can be a little rough. If we get sick at first, we might have to cancel some parties until our bodies get used to being on female hormones. But if that happens, it should only be temporary."

Norm is in the room and speaks up to say, "Listen girls, whatever you have to do, just let us know. The Club will accommodate any changes you have to make."

"Thanks Norm," Jill says, "that's really good to know.

"Since we don't know how we'll be feeling, we're not going to be taking private dates after next week. If anyone wants a private date, we'll each have three dates open this next week. After we take the plunge into female hormones, we're just not sure.

"Now... I've got one last announcement before we get this party going."

She holds her arm high above her head, showing them all her scar. "Everyone knows about this fucking scar on my arm. I've hated it since I was old enough to remember anything. Well, take a good look at it, cuz this is the last time you'll see it.

"Next Saturday, I'm going to start getting a tattoo put on to cover it up. It's gonna take a while to get it all done, and I don't want anyone seeing it before it's finished.

"So if I show up at a meeting wearing a long-sleeved blouse, please don't ask me to take it off. I'll be proud to show it off after it's done, but not before."

Jill has trouble saying the last few sentences as she's unexpectedly overcome with emotion. Allie gives her a hug for support, and she hugs Allie tight, struggling to hold back tears.

Their embrace leads to a kiss, and the room goes silent as the guys share in Jill's moment. After a minute or so, Jill realizes the attention's all on her, and she doesn't want it to be, not like this anyway. She wipes her eyes and sniffs her nose to compose herself.

"I'm sorry guys," she says, "I didn't expect to get so emotional. Who's ready to party..? Cuz I sure am. Let's get this show on the road."

They start mingling with the guys like always, but the guys around Jill are more interested giving her support than they are about having their cocks sucked right away. As she goes around the room, she comes to tears a couple of times when they tell her how beautiful she is. The scar, they tell her, has never affected the way they feel about her.

All of a sudden, she feels a pair of arms grabbing her from behind. "Hi, doll!" she hears him say. She turns around to find herself in Jim Butler's arms.

"Hey Jim! Good to see you again!"

"I wanted to get you early," Jim says. "Can I get one of those date slots next week?"

"You bet you can. What night do you want?"

"How's about Monday? We need to talk about escrow."

"Before or after I suck your cock?" she jokes.

"Before, of course. Probably nothing to worry about, but I ran into a little problem. We'll talk about it over dinner."

"Ok, baby. I'll be looking forward to Monday night."

Before she can say anything else, Norm comes up and says to Jim, "Can I break in here?"

"Of course," says Jim, "we're sharing her tonight."

"How-ya doing, sweet thing?" Norm hugs her.

"Doing just great, Norm. How have you been? I haven't seen you in a while."

"Oh, you know, same old shit. The cocksuckers at work have me traveling all over the fucking world. Got a little break for the holidays, but I'm off to Brazil the week after next. Do you think you can fit me in for a private fuck next week?"

"Sure, baby, you're my favorite date. Do you want Tuesday or Wednesday?"

"How about Tuesday? I'm so god-damned horny for you. You're twice as good as any female I've been with."

"Tuesday it is. Since you're so horny, how'd you like to be the first one in my mouth tonight?"

"Oh God, yes. I can still remember the first time you sucked me off."

"I remember it too. I've always loved your cock."

She looks around the room and sees Allie, already out of her dress and sucking cock. "Looks like Allie's way ahead of me," she tells Norm. "You wanna help me out of my dress?"

She turns around so he can unzip her, and he puts his arms around her tummy, pulling her close. He says to the guys nearby, "Come help me undress this beautiful lady."

"Yeah, c'mon guys," she says, "get me in the mood to suck."

Almost instantly, she's got four guys running their hands up and down her skinny body. Norm pulls her arms behind her and holds her wrists together as he kisses her neck. "You're such a beautiful girl, Jill," he whispers in her ear.

She lets her head fall back and enjoys what the guys in front of her are doing. One of the guys grabs her fake boobs, and she thinks about estrogen and growing her tits. Two sets of hands move up each of her legs, under her dress, and into her panties.

She's the center of attention again, and it's turning her on. "Gimme your cock," she says to Norm. "I can't wait any longer."

"Coming right up," Norm says as he releases her wrists. He unzips his pants and guides Jill's hand inside. "Is this what you want?"

"Oh fuck... you know that's what I want. Get me out of this dress. I need room to move."

Norm unzips her tight mini-dress and she raises her arms over her head so the guys can pull it off her. "That's much better," she says as she kneels in front of Norm.

She unbuckles his belt, pulls his pants to his knees, and puts both hands around his hard cock. She looks around at the other guys and says, "How come your cocks aren't out yet? You better have them ready for me when I'm done sucking Norm."

Looking up at Norm, she grins as she licks the tip of his cock. She makes him laugh by ticking his balls, then slides her mouth half-way down his cock, holding him inside and running her skilled tongue all over his shaft. She tugs on his balls and flutters her tongue up and down the underside of his cock, especially that very sensitive part, just below the head.

"Oh fuck, baby," Norm moans, "you get better at this every time you do me."

She takes her mouth off it long enough to say, "Practice makes perfect."

She goes down on him again, putting her arms out to invite the other guys to join in. In no time at all, she's jacking off two guys and deep throating Norm. She loves sucking Norm, he's taught her so much about herself and about life. She can't wait to be alone with him again Tuesday night.

As much as she loves pleasuring Norm, she remembers other guys are waiting to get what they paid for. She takes a deep breath and goes down on Norm's cock one last time. She holds her breath and holds Norm in her throat. Closing her eyes, she feels her chin touching Norm's balls and his pubic hairs tickling her lips.

She squeezes the cocks in each hand and goes into a trance. An erotic, self-induced trance she won't come out of until the night is over. She's now in the mindset that's made her famous amongst the members of the Club. When she can't hold her breath any longer, she backs off Norm and turns her attention to the other half dozen cocks surrounding her.

She works around the circle in an erotic daze, giving each guy a little suck before focusing in on her first target. She looks up at the guy and recognizes his face. She's sucked him off before and remembers how easy it is to make him cum. She licks around his shaft to get him at peak hardness, then puts her mouth around it and bobs her head up and down as fast as she can.

It only takes a minute before his cock begins to pulse, and she's earned her first taste of cum. She holds him until he goes soft, and cum drips down her chin when she opens her mouth and lets him go. "Who's next?" she says to the guys around her, and quickly fills her mouth with the next volunteer.

Norm watches as she indulges herself on cock, admiring how much she's changed since he first met her, when she was still a boy named Jerry. He pulls his pants up and goes over to the bar to get a beer. Gary sees him and comes over to chat.

"Jill's really got it going tonight," he tells Norm.

"Yeah, no shit. Can you imagine how hot that little bitch is going to be when she's doing it in a female body?"

"Are you kidding? Jill with tits...? I get hard every time I think about it.

indiancoco19
Online Now!
Lush Cams
indiancoco19

"I had her on a date with my wife the night before Thanksgiving. She taught Gina how to take it up the ass, right after she fucked the shit out of her," he chuckles. "Gina was floating on air for days after that."

"God-dammit, Gary," Norm laughs, "quit making me jealous. I can't remember the last time my old lady gave me pussy. Gina's such a hot chick, you're lucky to have her."

"I know. I really hit the jackpot when I married her. All I gotta do is let her have her girlfriend's pussy every month, and she's happy. She's been twice as hot since she's been letting me ass-fuck her, thanks to hot-girl Jill."

"We're standing here talking about Jill," Norm says, "but let's not forget about Allie. She's really turned into a hot little bitch since Roger first brought her here. I've been to a couple other cock clubs around the country, and all they have is young queers to fuck, nothing like we have here at our club."

"They're not calling them queers anymore," Gary says. "Have you heard the new term? They're saying 'gay' now. I think it's a better way to say it, actually. The word 'queer' has always sounded degrading to me. Maybe it's because I'm half-queer myself. I've just never liked that word."

"We're all half-queer, my friend, otherwise we wouldn't be here."

"That's a fact," he laughs. "Anyways, I really think our investment in these girls is gonna pay off big for us down the line."

"I think so. That's why we went along with them on Jill's house scam. I taught Jill how to be a little bullshitter, and she did a damn good job bullshitting the Club into buying that house."

"Yeah, she's a natural alright. I hope the other guys don't figure it out."

"They won't, or they'd have come to us by now. All we have to do now sit back and let our girls taste the good life the next few years. We don't want them worrying about anything besides taking those hormones, and preening their pretty little bitch-bodies all day.

"If they develop into world-class whores, like I think they can, we can make 'em rich. I know guys in Japan who'll pay thousands of dollars to fuck hybrid, one-of-kind bitches like Jill and Allie."

"Like raising these quality fillies to be our premium mares?" Gary laughs. "You're not looking to make money off them after they get fully developed, are you? That might be going a bit too far."

"Naw... I've already made more money than I can spend in three lifetimes. This is like a personal project for me. Call it an ego trip if you want.

"When Walt told me about that female transition project in Chicago, I thought about how cool it would be to turn our little whores into really hot bitches. Bitches so hot the richest guys in the world will pay thousands to spend a few hours in bed with them. They'd pay it just so they could tell their friends they fucked a girl with a cock.

"I'm not interested in making money for myself. I wanna teach them how to use those beautiful little bitch-bodies to make more money for themselves."

"Good, I was hoping you weren't wanting to exploit them for yourself. We can have fun talking about them being bitches and all that, but we can't forget that they're our girls. They're not science projects."

"Oh, absolutely. I love Jill like I love my own daughter. I'd never do anything to harm her or Allie. I just want to develop them so they can rule their own world, however they want their world to be. I'm hoping they'll want to be world-class whores. They can make themselves filthy-rich if they do."

"That would be something to see. Anyways... good talking to you, Norm, I'll catch you later. I'm gonna go stick my dick in Allie's mouth before they get on the bed."

"Sounds like a plan. I've already poked Jill's mouth. I'm saving what I have left for her tight ass. Have fun, buddy."

As Gary makes his way to the circle of guys standing around Allie, he stops to watch Jill's fellatio talents on full display. She's got cum all over her face and it's dripping down her chin as she deep throats the lucky guy in her mouth.

He's never known anyone who can suck as good as Jill. Even his own wife Gina, who he loves more than anything, can't hold a candle to Jill when it comes to sucking cock.

When he gets to Allie's circle, he has to wait until she sucks off the two guys ahead of him. As he watches her work, he remembers when Roger first brought her to the Club, when she was a guy named Allen.

She's blossomed into such a fine whore since Roger got Allen to dress up feminine and be their gang bang girl. Now that she and Jill have become inseparable, the only thing Gary wonders about now is how their new wives are going to go along with the plans Norm seems to have for their husbands.

He stops thinking about it when Allie says, "Who's next?" and he finally gets his turn in her mouth. After sucking cock for such a long time, her eyes are glassy as Gary's cock goes into her mouth. She doesn't know or care who's cock she's sucking, all she wants is more cock.

She sucks Gary until he's almost ready to cum. He wants to save himself for the grand finale, so he thanks Allie as he pulls his cock out of her mouth.

"Oh, hi Gary," Allie says when she realizes who's cock she's been sucking. "I thought I've sucked that cock before."

"I think you've sucked all these cocks before, you naughty little girl."

"Come to think of it," she giggles, "I guess I have. The only question now is, how many times?"

"Are you getting on the bed soon?" Gary asks.

"Yeah, I've been sucking cock long enough. Have you seen Jill?"

"Jill's over there, covered in cum, just like you."

Allie's been on her knees so long they buckle the moment she gets on her feet. A couple guys have to grab her so she doesn't fall back on the floor.

"Can a girl get overdosed on cum? she laughs. "Cuz I sure feel light-headed."

It takes a minute to get her bearings enough to be able to walk. She looks around for Jill and sees Norm taking her over to the bed. Jill's walking kinda slow herself, and Allie feels better knowing she's not the only one not totally in control of her body.

"Look guys," she says, "Jill's going to the bed. Shall we join her? Anyone ready to fuck me?"

"We've been ready all night," they say.

"Well then, follow me, boys. The wait is over. Time to fuck the Cox Sisters."

The bed seems far away as Allie makes her way to where Jill's already lying. Two guys are holding her legs high apart with Norm bending over and licking her girl-hole. Allie crawls on the bed to give her a kiss and licks some cum off her face.

"Hi sister," she says, "your face is a mess."

"I wouldn't talk," Jill giggles, "looks like you've been having as much fun as me."

"Oh, you know I have. Time for us to get fucked."

"Mmmm... my favorite part."

Allie gets up on her hands and knees, shaking her ass and inviting anyone to take off her panties.

Actually, she's surprised her panties are still on at this point. She suddenly realizes she hasn't thought about her cock all night, and when she feels it, it's limp as can be. She feels lube running down the crack of her ass and a finger probing her hole.

"Get me ready, guys... your girl wants it."

She has no idea who's behind her, but it sure feels nice when his cock slides up her butt. She moans right away as he starts fucking her, and she's not faking it. After sucking cock for hours, her focus is totally on her female side. Her ass is her pussy, and she's ready for it to be used like one.

She looks over to see Jill's legs wrapped around Norm as he gets his piece of ass. Jill's blowing kisses at him, but he's not kissing her. He's not about to get other guys' cum on him, but it turns him on to see her like this. In his mind, Jill's well on her way to becoming the world-class whore he envisions her to be. He'll kiss her plenty when he gets her alone, and he'll tell her proud he is of her.

Once he cums in her ass, he gets off so the next guy can take his turn. Allie's on her third guy already as she sucks the cock of a guy kneeling in front of her. She's starting get fatigued, and hopes this is the last cock she'll suck tonight. Jill's also starting to feel tired; a girl can only fuck for so long.

Luckily, the guys can't fuck too long after the girls already got most of them to cum in their mouths. One after another, each guy takes his turn in their ass, and they don't disappoint. As tired as they're getting, they're still able to work their ass muscles to milk their cocks and make 'em cum faster.

Norm's off to the side, getting his clothes back on and admiring how his two young fillies are performing. He imagines how they'll look in a few years with nice, firm, female hips and asses, shapely female legs, and a nice set of tits sitting on their chests.

He hopes the day will come when he can show them off to his rich and powerful friends in foreign countries, who'll pay a small fortune for the chance to get them in bed. Chances are he'll never realize his dream, but if it should come to pass, nothing would give him more satisfaction than seeing his two young trannies become very rich by doing what they do best.

The party is winding down as half the guys are already dressed and watching the girls fuck the few guys who still have hard-ons. Jill and Allie are nearly exhausted as they lie beside each other kissing. At this point, they're little more than cum depositories, barely able to move when the last guy finally cums in Jill's ass.

"Is that it?" Allie asks. "Anyone else want another fuck?"

"Thank you, girls," one of the guys says, "you two were fabulous tonight. I don't know how it could have been better."

"The pleasure was all ours," Jill says as she and Allie get up off the bed and head towards their dressing room.

"Thanks guys." Allie blows them all a kiss.

Half-way to the door, someone in the crowds yells, "We love you, Cox Sisters!"

A couple guys start chanting, "Cox Sisters, Cox Sisters!"

Pretty soon, every guy in the room starts chanting it, "Cox Sisters! Cox Sisters! Cox Sisters!"

They blow the guys one final kiss before they close the door. They hug each other as the chants of Cox Sisters die out and they finally get some quiet time. "How are you feeling?" Allie asks.

"I'm fuckin' worn out, but I feel really good. I don't remember being so tired last time."

"It seemed like I was sucking cock forever," Allie says.

"We did, I mean, look at our faces."

"I can see yours," says Allie, "but I'm afraid to look in the mirror and see mine. Some of this shit's already drying on my skin."

"We need a shower, like really bad."

"I know, but one of us has to wait for Tony to bring our envelope."

"We'll both wait. We're in this together, my adopted sister, Miss Allison Leslie Cox."

"I can't be a Miss when I'm married, you cuckoo-head."

"Well, your not a Mrs., that's for sure. I've seen where some girls are just saying Ms. these days. I think it's part of the Women's Lib movement."

"Whatever... all I know is we're two happy girls married to two beautiful, real women."

There's a knock on the door and Allie opens it for Tony.

"You girls were terrific tonight," he says, "I've never seen you better. All the guys were talking about as they were leaving was how great you were."

"Yeah, we might've been great, but damn, we're fuckin' tired."

"I bet you are, it's after midnight. These things usually shut down before eleven."

"Shit... no wonder we're so tired."

"Well, here's the money we collected," Tony says, "you girls certainly earned it tonight. And listen, if those new hormones make you sick and you don't feel up to it next time, just give me a call, I'll take care of it. I'll let you get cleaned up now.

"Good night, girls, we love you."

"Good night, Tony. Thanks for everything."

"Shit," Allie says to Jill, "it's after midnight already."

"That's why we're so tired," says Jill. "We sucked their cocks way too long. It's funny though, I'm tired as fuck, but my ass isn't sore at all."

"Neither is mine. Maybe we've been fucked so many times the nerve endings around our assholes are shot."

"And that's a bad thing?"

"No, it's a good thing. It means our asses have turned into pussies."

"Speaking of pussies," Jill says, "the girls should be getting home from work about now."

"Yeah, you're right. We should probably get cleaned up and get on home. That Jacuzzi sure looks inviting, but we need to go home to our wives."

"Why don't we call 'em up and see if they wanna come over here?"

"That would be nice if they wanna do it."

"Tell you what," Jill says, "you go in the bathroom and douche your ass out and I'll call home to see if the girls are there yet."

"Sounds like a plan."

Jill gets on the phone and Carla answers.

"Hi Carla, it's Jill."

"Jill...! What are you doing? Are you still getting screwed?"

"No, of course not, I'm on the phone, silly. We just got done a few minutes ago."

"Where's Allie?"

"She's in the bathroom, she can't talk right now."

"Why not?"

"Cuz she's busy with something."

"Busy with what?"

"Trust me, you don't wanna know."

"Try me. Tell me what she's doing."

"Well, if you really have to know... she's sitting on the toilet, flushing the cum out of her ass."

"Oh shit." Carla starts laughing hard. "I shoulda trusted you. I really didn't need to know that."

"It's not pretty, but it's part of the job, you could say. Anyways, the reason I called was, are you and Rosy in your night gowns yet?"

"No, we just got home. Why?"

"I know it's late, but how'd you like to come over to the hotel and spend the night over here with us? There's a Jacuzzi in the room and we've got it till eleven tomorrow morning.

"We could relax in the Jacuzzi and all sleep in the same bed. There's plenty of snacks here in case you're hungry. We'll have a nice brunch in the morning. You wanna?"

"Sounds like fun. Let me ask Rosy."

There's a short pause before Rosy gets on the phone. "Hi baby!"

"Hi sweet wife!"

"Me and Carla would love to come over. Where's it at?"

"It's suite #834. You get on the elevator and go to the top floor. Take a right and go down the hall and knock on the last door. Can't wait to see you!"

"OK baby, we're on our way. Love you! Bye."

"Good news, Allie! They're on their way."

"All right! I didn't feel like driving home. It's so fuckin' great to be married!"

Published 
Written by Jilluvscox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments