Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"So sorry I've been absent guys. Health reasons have kept me away. I hope you enjoy this continuation."

Dinner was welcome and delicious. It's too bad I wouldn't be ordering from them again. Just too dangerous. I liked the cum, and Joe had a very unusual cock, but...

Bobby was finishing his dinner and took some shrimp from my plate. I couldn't believe how hungry he was.  “You need me to order something else?” I laughed. 

He looked up at me with a smile. ”Another quart of that cum, and a pizza.”

”No way you are still hungry,” I said, ”I can probably get the cum for you,” I smirked. 

”I never thought I would have liked that so much, but to tell you the truth,” he admitted, ”I couldn't get enough.”

I raised an eyebrow and smiled with a shake of my head. Clearing the dishes, I told him not to worry about it. ”I've done things this weekend, I never thought I would do.”

”I know,” he said, ”And you have way more to lose than I do. The thing that I'm worried about is, am I going to have to start sucking dicks to get what think I'm going to want?”

”You gotta do,” I began the cliche, ”What you gotta do.”

”Well, I'm thinking maybe, you can, every once in a while,” he smirked, ”Get Coach Joe over here and fill me up a jar.”

“We’ll have to think about that,” I said, “There is something else we have to think of right now, though.”

“Yeah, I know. School tomorrow.”

“And,” I said, “My husband is going to be home Tuesday.”

“Oh yeah,” he remembered, “My dad too.”

“We are going to have to play it cool for a couple of weeks,” 

”I talked to Dad last night,” Bobby said, ”He thinks they are going back out in five days.”

Looking at Bobby with confusion in my expression, ”Why?”

”They are moving the rig,” he said, ”Going to be an all-hands evolution. They will be gone a month.”

”Oh,” I said, ”Home five days and gone a month. School will be out in a week.”

”We are going to get these tans dark.” Bobby said.

”I was thinking about wearing that dick out,” I said, ”It felt so good in my ass.”

He smiled and said, “It’s going to feel better when you get it in your pussy.” 

I looked at him, knowing he could and would do it again tonight if I let him. I wanted him. I wanted him badly. 

“I think you are right, ” I said with a wicked smile just as the phone rang.

I was surprised to see my husband's name on the display. “Hey, honey,” I answered.

We chatted for a while when he announced his bad news. I was surprised but these things happened in the oilfield from time to time. At least he wasn't going to be laid off. The conversation shifted to how much we missed each other and even to the naughty talk. 

I caught Bobby’s attention as I told my husband how much I missed the taste of his cum. I went on, as I pulled my bathrobe open, to tell him how bad I needed a big cock in my pussy. He returned the indelicate conversation as I put him on speaker and set the phone on the table.

Bobby moved between my knees as I leaned back listening to my husband's dirty banter. The sheen of my wetness glistened between my thighs. Bobby drove his young tongue deep into my sex. The musk of my arousal permeated the air. I softly moaned. 

“I can feel your tongue tickle my clit,” I said to the phone.

My husband told me that he was stroking his cock. I could hear the slap of his efforts.

“I want to feel it in me,” I said, looking straight into Bobby’s eyes.

I put a finger to my lips to make sure Bobby remained silent. He smiled as he stood and pushed his shorts to the floor. His massive cock stood hard and proud, bobbing with each heartbeat. He stepped forward and I took him into my mouth and moaned loudly.  My husband did the same, thinking I was masturbating along with him.

Bobby gently pulled my head to him, forcing his beautiful meat deeper into my throat. “Mmm, yeah,” I moaned softly, “Fuck my mouth.”

“Yes,” my husband hissed over the phone.

Bobby slowly pushed his hard cock in and out of my mouth. I sucked him for all I was worth. In a moment of pure lust, I pulled his hips. His eleven-inch dick slipped all the way in. I held him there as long as I could. I was losing control.

I heard my husband begin to stroke faster. He was getting close. I pushed Bobby back and whispered into the phone, “Slow down, baby. Let's make it last. Bobby stood silently, his cock bouncing to his pulse in my face. I leaned back and pinched my nipples, moaning as he watched. 

My legs were spread wide and my wet pussy on display. I watched Bobby kneel between my thighs, his cock pointed at my sex. I watched his cock as he took it in his hand and stroked me, his other hand on my knee. His eyes were fixed on my dripping pussy as he masturbated. 

Bobby surprised me by leaning in, rubbing his big cockhead up and down my slit. Slowly and teasingly he continued his ministrations. My body trembled at the naughtiness of this young high school student doing his best to make me cum while I was on the phone with my husband. 

I could tell he was growing harder, and more impatient. His motion stopped at the entrance of my soaking pussy. He just held it there for a few seconds then started to push forward, spreading my pussy lips with the huge head of his young cock. I held my breath. This was the moment of truth. His cockhead pushed into my pussy.

“Mmm, oh fuck yes,” I moaned, “Just like that, baby.”

“Mrs. Williams,” followed a loud knock on the front door. Startled, we jumped to our feet.

“Who was that?” my husband asked.

“It’s Mr. Bozeman,” I answered, “Perfect fucking timing.”

“Get rid of him,” hubby laughed.

“You know he won't just leave,” I responded, “He is so fucking nosey.”

“Answer the door naked,” he laughed, “He will run like a scalded cat.”

“Don't tempt me, hon,” I answered, “I'm in just the mood to do it.”

“I dare you,” he nudged.

Another knock on the door, ”Mrs. Williams.”

“Coming,” I yelled, “I'm in the shower.”

“Now he knows you are naked. Answer the door naked and let him fuck you,” Hubby teased, “I dare you.”

I picked the phone up as Bobby grinned, then walked to the door. “Just remember,” I told my husband, “You asked for it. If he wants to fuck, I'm going to fuck him.”

Bobby hid behind the door as I eased it open a bit, hiding behind it myself. “Hey, Mr. Bozeman,” I said, peeping around the door, “Is everything okay?”

He went on about seeing the restaurant delivery car earlier and wanted to know if it was good. I absently, but purposefully let my left tit slip from behind the door. I saw his eyes travel down to say hi as I told him about the food. “I have a menu from them if you want it,” I said.

“Uh, yeah, that would be great,” he answered, not bothering to look up.

“It's in the car,” I smiled, “Let me get my keys.” Bobby was hiding behind the door fingering my pussy from behind. I pushed his hand away stealthily then walked to the kitchen table.

Bobby slowly pulled the door open, giving old Bozeman clear access to watch me. Still ogling me, he smiled as I walked back to the door. “Sorry I flashed you, Mr. Bozeman,” I smiled as I walked past him and out the door, not bothering to hide my naked body,  “I was just about to get in the shower when you knocked.”

He smiled and said not to worry about the flash, “Just don't mention it to Mrs. Bozeman.”

“Of course,” I smiled as I unlocked the car door and said, “It'll be our little secret.”

I laughed as I leaned into the car searching for the menu. I lifted one knee onto the seat, spreading my legs as much as I could in the little Nissan. I knew he had a perfect view of my wet pussy. “It's in here somewhere. Give me a few minutes.”

“Take as long as you need, hon.”

“I bet you are getting a great view from back there,” I said with a laugh.

“It's not bad,” he agreed with a chuckle of his own.

I dug around, taking my time, acting as if I couldn't find the menu. Bending further into the car, my ass higher than my head, I put my right hand on the inside of my thigh, rubbing it slowly up and down. It was dark out but my house floodlights had my car lit up brightly. If anyone was out, they surely would see. I pushed my hand up, covering my pussy in fake modesty. My middle finger pressed onto my pink asshole. 

“You didn't have to cover that on my account, ” Bozeman laughed.

I smiled over my shoulder at him, his cock pushed at his zipper, “You like my pussy, Mr. Bozeman?”

“I think it's pretty, angel.”

“That's sweet. Thanks,” I smiled naughtily. I pulled my hand lower, exposing my little peach. Feeling a bit on the daring side, I pushed my middle finger deep into my sex. “Just don't tell Mrs. Bozeman. Right?”

He nodded in agreement, watching my finger slide into my depths. His eyes were fixed on my pussy. “Do you want to see me open it?”

“Yes.”

I turned around and sat, legs spread wide, facing him. I placed the fingers of both hands on either side of my pussy. My husband was still listening quietly on speaker. I pulled my pussy lips open, smiling sexily at him. “Do you like my pussy?”

“Yes.”

His cock pressed hard against the front of his trousers. “Are you going to fuck hour wife tonight?”

“She doesn't fuck.”

“You want to fuck me don't you?”

“Yes.”

“My husband would kill us, ” I frowned, “But, it would probably be fun.”

I smiled and held up the menu. He smiled and took it. “Don't tell Mrs. Bozeman.”

We parted and walked to our respective homes. 

“That was fucking hot,” hubby said when I closed the door, “You're fucking crazy.”

We talked for a while then said our goodbyes. 

Bobby seemed to want to continue our adventure but I was tired and school would be early tomorrow. “But I have some good news,” I announced, “They are not coming home tomorrow.”

TsQueenXSelfsuck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsQueenXSelfsuck

“Really,” he smiled, “Why?”

“Moving the rig,” I answered, “Four more weeks.”

“Another month?”

“Yes,” I answered, “A whole month. We are going to have to get you some sleepover clothes.”

“I’m not going to need any clothes, and neither are you.”

“That sounds good to me, young man,”  I smiled.

“Are you sure you don’t want me to fuck you tonight?” Bobby asked, “I was hoping to taste my cum in your pussy.”

“I know how you can get to do that,” I teased, “But I’m not fucking tonight.”

“How do we do that?”

I smiled then picked up my cell phone, and after a few rings on speaker, “Hello.”

“Mr. Bozeman,” I said, “If you don’t mind too much, I need your help.”

“I don’t mind at all, hon,” was his reply, “What can I do for you?”

I smiled at Bobby and said after muting the phone, “I didn’t figure he would mind.” Unmuting the phone I told him, “I was about to get that shower, and wouldn’t you know it? I don’t have any hot water.”

“Still trying to get that shower?” He chuckled, “I’ll be over in a minute.”

“I’ll put something on.”

“Don’t do that on my account,” he laughed.

“Ok, I’ll see you in a sec.” 

I hung up and told Bobby to hide. “I’m going to take him in the bathroom and suck his dick.”

There was a knock on the door. I shooed Bobby and took a deep breath. Still naked I opened the door.  “Hey,” I smiled, closing the door behind him, “Thanks for coming. Follow me.” I walked slowly, naked as a baby, to the bathroom. I could feel his eyes on me as he followed. 

Once in the bathroom, I turned around and faced him with my hands on my hips. “Mr. Bozeman,” I smiled, “Can you keep a secret?”

His eyes traveled over my body, his lips pursed and he nodded his acknowledgment, “I won’t tell a soul.”

“I’ve had a friend here with me for a few days,” I confessed.

“The young man?” He replied, “Yeah I saw him. Has he fucked you?”

I smiled naughtily, sitting down on the toilet, my legs spread wide, “No, but he wants to.”

“I can’t say I blame him,” he said, staring at my exposed pussy.

Staring at his face, I slid a finger between the folds of my soaked pussy, pushing it deeply into my depths. I saw the tip of his tongue slide over his top lip. Slowly, I pulled my finger from my pussy, pointing it at him, I asked, “Do you want to taste?”

Mr. Bozeman was nearly sixty years old but he was smooth. He knelt between my knees, one hand on each, pushing them further apart. He sucked my extended finger between his lips and cleaned it. Leaning back against the cool tile wall, I watched him drop his face between my legs. His tongue dredged across my buzzing clitoris sending a jolt of erotic sensations through my body. 

He was the third man that I had been naked with today. I honestly didn’t know what had come over me the last three days. Drinking a co-worker's cum. A student fucked my ass. I had sucked the same student’s dick more than a few times. I had swallowed what seemed a gallon of his piss. A week ago, I was just his eleventh-grade teacher. 

Back to reality, I felt Mr. Bozeman’s tongue deep in my pussy. His moans were vibrating my pussy’s nerve endings, dragging me close and quickly to the edge of an abyssal of pleasure. I felt my body begin to tremble, my pussy start to convulse. I saw Bobby peeping into the bathroom. He would get what he wanted, but it was my turn. 

I was close to another orgasm and I wanted to get all I could from it. My new lover pushed my legs as far apart as he could while I leaned back. His tongue thoroughly attacked every part of my pussy. I was about to explode. 

Looking up again, I saw Bobby was standing in the bathroom, just a step inside the door. His hand was slowly sliding up and down the long, thick shaft of his too young dick. He could see that I was close. He smiled and I closed my eyes, still wondering how in the hell I had decided to be such a cum slut. However it happened, here I was. 

The orgasm didn’t come slow. No, it exploded. I came all over his tongue, moaning and twisting my body. He never hesitated, swallowing the juices that flowed from my pussy. My body trembled through the climax of my lust. It seemed that he drove his tongue deeper into my pussy. In and out, he drove it fast and deep. His tongue was so deep that I felt like he was licking my asshole. I was raptured.

After several minutes of floating on the clouds of a bright blue sky, I returned to reality. Mr. Bozeman stood over me, a huge bulge tenting the front of his old man slacks. Jaymar Sansabelts, seemed like old men loved those. I smiled up at him and opened the clasp then his zipper. His slacks fell to the floor easily and he stepped out of them. 

His huge cock head drooped through the opening of his boxers. When I say huge, it was the size of a doorknob. I pulled the waistband of his undies and looked down into them. His shaft, although no more than four inches, was fat and veiny. Gray hairs sparsely bushed his pubis. I leaned in, pulling his boxers down, and took his head between my lips, and slid the tip of my tongue up his pee hole retrieving a large pearl of precum. Salty and satisfying, I pushed my lips further down the head, stretching them wide. I knew, even though his dick was short, that I wouldn’t be able to throat him. He was just too thick. 

Bobby stared, his huge cock in his hand. A long shiny rope of precum dangled from his own tip. His tongue pressed to his top lip, he stroked his manhood. “Can you keep a secret?” I looked up and whispered to Mr. Bozeman.

Through ragged breath and dim eyes, he croaked, “Yes Darling. I promise.”

I sucked his dick like a porn starlet, motioning Bobby closer. With a nervous look in his eyes, he shook his head. I urged him closer anyway. Mr. Bozeman was moaning something about how long it had been since he had fucked or even gotten a blowjob. I knew he wouldn’t last long. Taking as much of his fat cock into my mouth, I bobbed my head quickly.

Bobby eased closer, eventually close enough that I could grab his free hand. I pulled him to his knees next to me to the surprise of my naughty neighbor. I winked up at him to ease his trepidation. He smiled back down at me so I continued sucking his meat. Taking his cock from my mouth, I stroked his wet shaft with my hand and whispered to Bobby, “I want you to finish him.”

He gave me an alarmed look, “I’m not gay, angel.”

“I know. Just do it for me,” I pleaded, “You can get the cum fresh from the source.”

“I don’t know,” he stuttered while eyeing the big cock in my hand.

“I’ll do anything you want,” I bribed, “I’ll even get Coach back over and get gallons of his cum for you.”

“Will you let me fuck you too?”

“Absolutely.”

With...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by CrystalsVoyur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments