Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bobby knelt between my knees, his hard cock bouncing with each heartbeat. Cum was all over my body and on the floor. The camera still on and watching closely. I was so very turned on. 

“Bobby, no,” I said as he took his cock in hand, guiding it to my opening. I put my cummy foot on his chest to stop him. “You’re My slave now,” I told him, ”You have to do what I say.”

He was looking at my body, wide-eyed and amazed at all the cum. “What do you want me to do?” he asked, and with a bit of humor, continued, “Mistress Karen.”

I wanted to see how far he would go. I needed to feel in control of him. “Lick my body, Bobby,” I growled, “Clean his cum off me.”

I didn’t know if I had crossed a line or if I had scared him. My answer came quickly.

“Yes ma’am,” he complied, “Anything you wish.”

He started at my knees. There was a large thick circle of cum on one, a rope-like strand on the other. With his tongue, he quickly licked it from me, swallowing as he went, his eyes not leaving mine. Another string on my thigh, he sucked it with his pursed lips, opening his mouth to show me. He swallowed then opened again to prove it.

His hand rubbed a large amount on my belly down to my pussy, licking it as it trickled off. ”Bobby, I can't believe you're doing this,” I smiled.

”You kept your part of the bet,” he answered.

I pushed myself up onto my elbows for a better view. ”He must have come an entire quart, ” I remarked.

”I'll eat every drop if you want,” Bobby said. 

The really thick, sticky ropes were on my tits and face but he had a lot to drink where he was. He really started getting into it, swallowing mouthfuls. I opened the nearest cabinet and took a small bowl. Using it to retrieve as much as I could, I scraped the rim over my body. 

”Is that for me?” he asked.

The bowl was at least half full, cum dripping down the outside of it. Bobby was finishing up at my pussy then moving up, sucking the sticky portions from my tits. He smiled as he swallowed every drop. The bowl full was all that was left. He took it and facing the camera, started sipping it obscenely. He dipped his tongue into it and let it run down his chin, careful to make sure he didn't lose it. 

Finally, turning the bowl up, he showed the camera a mouth full of cum. It took him four gulps but he swallowed it. I put my hand on the back of his head and kissed him passionately. 

”You are a real trooper,” I said, ”That was all the slave work you are going to have to do.”

”Let's get a shower,” he said, ”I'm hungry.”

I shook my head with a smile and led him to the shower. This would be my third of the day. 

I barely noticed my burn anymore, but that's how my sunburns go. Bobby stood under the hot water, letting it take the film of cum from him. I took a rag and body wash and started to wash his shoulders and back. His hands were on the wall in front of him. Continuing to wash him I ran the rag over his chest as I stood behind him, my breasts pressed to his back. 

He was enjoying the treatment, I could tell. Further down I knelt, my hand on his right asscheek, my other washing his dick. I felt it begin to harden. I discarded the towel and from there wrapped my fingers around his shaft. He was rigid. 

”Karen,” he teased, ”I have to piss.”

KendraConnorr1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendraConnorr1

”But you're hard.”

”So, I can pee when I'm hard.”

I couldn't deny it, I was a piss whore now. Among other things that I've explored this weekend. I had an idea.

”You want to fuck me?” I smirked.

”Fuck yes.”

I turned and bent to the wall. ”In my ass.”

Bobby wasted no time but walked the step to me and took his cock in hand. I felt the large head of his cock on my asshole.

”Slowly, okay.”

His hand took hold of my hip. I gritted my teeth and felt him start to push. It felt as if my ass would explode but his head popped in past the muscle. My eyes were closed as I savored the new pain. His cock, every damned thick inch, continued to push in. The water from the shower didn't help. No lube, I didn't want any. I wanted to feel it.

He pulled out, accidentally, all the way. Another heavy push, he popped in again. It hurt so good. Come on, Bobby, make it hurt so damn good. 

His balls rested on my pussy lips. He was in all the way to the hilt. I leaned against the wall, bracing for the pain I knew would come. He withdrew slowly, so slowly, I felt the head begin to come out but he pushed back in. He was taking it slow, too fucking slow.

”Fuck me, Bobby,” I growled. ”Fuck my tight ass.”

”Does it hurt?”

”Yes,” I hissed, ”Fuck yes. Fucking, fuck me, Bobby. Don't hold back.”

Rubbing my fingers over the soft folds of my pussy, I let Bobby do his thing. It hurt but it hurt in a good way too. I pushed back against him as he pounded my ass with his big dick. I was losing it. Every sign pointed to it. The pain, the exhibitionism, flashing the delivery guys, all of it. Where was this taking me?

I could feel his cock begin to throb harder, his strokes were faster. He was getting close. 

”Don’t cum in my ass, Bobby, ” I said through clenched teeth. 

”Okay,” he grunted, ”I’ll pull out first.”

My ass felt torn and wrecked. Bobby did as I told him and did it well. He pulled out, ”I'm going to cum.”

I spun and knelt in front of him, his stained dick ready to explode.

I took it in my hand, it smelled and felt slimy. I took it into my mouth, tasting myself, cleaning me from his shaft. I felt his first spurt then took his cock all the way in. Grabbing his ass, I pulled hard, tasting acrid flavors. His cum shot straight into my throat. His body jerked and swayed, I pulled him back out licking his nasty shaft. 

”Piss, Bobby,” my hand stroking his hard dick. I watched his stream start then swallowed his shaft again. I held my breath and his ass. It felt so different. My throat was his urinal. My tongue tickling his heavy balls. I felt him starting to go soft as he filled my belly with his yellow stream. I shook my head from side to side, trying to coax his erection to stay alive.

I gave up and pulled him out. Letting his stream splash my face and body. I looked at him, spent and hungry. I continued licking myself from his shaft as he pissed. He finished with a few squirts at the end. We finished our shower. 

Bobby found a towel and dried as I went to the mirror. My face was smeared and my teeth needed brushing. I couldn't believe how I looked, and how good it made me feel. 

”Did you like it?” I asked. 

”It was so amazing.”

I could feel his fluids sloshing in my belly. ”I'm going to brush my teeth before I eat,” I said. He walked to the bedroom for something to put on.

 

Published 
Written by CrystalsVoyur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments