Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I smiled at Bobby as he gawked up from the pool. He had seen me naked, all of me, but not after I had stripped for him on a dare. He was speechless, temporarily I was sure. My hips swayed slightly from side to side. 

”Bobby, ” I called with a wave of my hand, ”Looks like the lights are on but no one's home,” I giggled

He just gawked as I squatted, knees apart, to get my bikini. I picked it up and stood again. With my bikini in my hand, I smiled down at him and turned away. 

”I'm going to get a shower, Bobby.”

I walked to the backdoor, never looking back. I couldn't believe what I had just done. But, at least he knew that I wouldn't back down. Dropping my bikini on the countertop, I turned the shower on and waited to see the steam. I stood naked in the bathroom thinking of Bobby and his huge cock. My pussy was so wet. 

The water was hot like the steam that filled my lungs. I let it run from the top of my head to the floor of the shower. My left hand on the shower wall as the fingers of my right hand played over my clitoris. I never heard the shower door open, never heard his step in behind me. 

I felt his hands on my hips and his hard cock pressing into my asscrack. ”Can I wash your back?”

I said nothing, I just reached for the sponge in the soap dish. I didn't turn around, I just held the sponge on my shoulder. After he took it, I then retrieved the body wash for him. I hung my head under the spray of water and put both hands on the wall.

He started at my neck, the soft sponge making circles. I felt the bubbles run down my back. His throbbing member pressed hard so I spread my legs. I felt it slip between my legs, rubbing under my pussy. I wanted to feel it stretching me, but it was too dangerous. I couldn't fuck my young student. 

He was thorough in washing my back all the way to my hips. His pelvis pressed tightly to my ass. I felt the sponge slide over my belly in his right hand, his left hand on my hip. His cock so hard and throbbing against my sex. He pushed the sponge up between my small breasts and his left hand between my legs. 

I closed my legs tightly, denying his fingers entrance and squeezing his cock between my thighs. He abandoned the sponge and moved both hands to my breasts, cupping them gently. My nipples burned with desire as his hands pressed my breasts to my chest. 

My head turned slowly back and forth. The need was becoming too great to resist. His fingers were now pinching my nipples softly, his cock was pressed against my pussy. I could feel him throbbing. I had to do something, or I was just going to let him fuck me. 

Bending down to retrieve the discarded sponge, I felt his cock slip from between my legs. Taking a few seconds to find the sponge, I felt him pressing the head of his cock into my pussy.  I grabbed the sponge and stood up quickly.  He tried to push forward, but I turned and slipped behind him. 

Pushing him forward and taking my husband's body wash, I traded roles with him. The suds ran down his strong back as I washed him. From shoulders to hips, I cleansed him. Squeezing the sponge, I watched the suds disappear between his asscheeks.

Not yet finished, I squatted behind him, my left hand on his hip. I washed his leg from hip to ankle, then the other. Running the sponge up his calf, I washed the inside. He moved his feet apart to give me better access. I could see his heavy balls hanging low, and his cock pointing at the shower wall.

It was my turn to drop the sponge. Reaching through his legs, I grasped his hard shaft in my right hand. His body tensed when I stroked him forward then back. My fingers slipped over his veiny shaft freely. I could hear a guttural moan. His hips jerked naturally. I watched his ball contract and felt his cock pump. Several thick jets of white cum splashed against the shower wall. His knees buckled but he kept his balance. I squeezed his cock and continued stroking. His cum spurted several smaller ropes. I pushed my hand forward and around his large head, smearing his cum all over his shaft. 

After his orgasm faded, he turned to face me. I stood in front of him and licked a bit of his cum from my finger. With a grin, I turned the water off and thanked him for washing my back. 

”I'll get some towels,” I said as I pushed the shower door open.

I watched him gawking at me in disbelief until I left the room. My heart pounded in my chest. What the fuck was I doing. I just gave my sixteen-year-old math student a handjob. I grabbed two towels from the dryer and tossed him one when he walked naked into the hall. His cock was still half-hard and a strand of cum dangled from the head. 

”You got a little something,” I joked, ”Down there.”

He looked down then wiped it off with a corner of his towel. I walked past him, drying my hair, still naked. He followed me to the kitchen. Opening the refrigerator, I pulled out a bottle of pinot grigio and a wedge of extra sharp cheddar. 

”You want some?” I asked as I set the cheese on the table. 

”Sure, Mrs. Williams.”

”You may as well call me Karen,” I suggested.

”Ok, Karen,” he stuttered,” That felt really good.”

I just smiled and cut him a slice of cheese, then one for myself. Next, I took two wine glasses from the cabinet. After I asked him to pull the cork from the bottle, I poured two glasses.  He took a big bite of his cheese then a long draw on his wine. I shook my head and suggested that he slow down. 

”Just a nibble of cheese,” I said. ”Then a sip of wine. You can appreciate the flavors better.”

He tried it as I suggested then shook his head in approval. I did the same and we enjoyed our naked lunch.  His eyes played over my tits and my face. I smiled when he looked up. 

”Bobby,” I said, ”We need to talk.”

”Ok,” he agreed, ”What do you want to talk about, Karen.”

”I think you know I shouldn't have done that. And I could lose my job, or even go to jail. So I need to know that you can keep what happened between us.”

”Yes ma'am,” he fairly blurted, ”I won't tell anyone.”

”I can take you home if you want,” I said, ”I just don't want you to feel uncomfortable.”

”If I were uncomfortable, Karen. Do you think I would be so hard?”

I looked around the corner of the bar and with a smile, I said, ”I see your point.” We both had a good laugh at the pun. ”I'm going to put something on,” I said as I stood up with a stretch. 

”I guess I need to also, but I don't have anything,” Bobby said. 

”Come on, ” I offered, ”We’ll find something for you.”

He followed me to my bedroom where I told him to look through my husband's dresser. I found a long tee shirt and pulled it over my head. I didn't feel any need for panties or a bra. Bobby continued to look through my hubby's stuff.

”None of this will fit,” he said, ” It's all too big.”

”Wait, I may have some joggers,” I said, ”That is if you don't mind wearing girl pants.”

”I don't mind,” he said, ” I may stretch them out though.”

”Don't worry,” I countered, ”They are old and stretchy. I can lend you a pair of panties too if you like.”

sarah_lanne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sarah_lanne

”Uh, that's ok,” he balked, ”I don't think they will do me much good.”

I tossed the joggers too him. They were old and worn, but he got them on. His cock created quite a nice bulge in them.  He looked up to see what I thought about the fit and caught me looking at his bulge.  His hand wrapped immediately around his cock through the thin material and squeezed.

”I'm going to get another glass of wine,” I announced, ”You want one?”

He laughed at my retreat then said, ” I don't think so. It's not really my taste. How about a coke?”

”Sure,” I said as I stopped in the doorway, ”Whatever you want.”

I walked down the hall in my long tee-shirt with Bobby in tow. The shirt was probably just long enough to cover my ass. Still, in a teasing mood, I shook my hips as we headed to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and took a coke. I leaned above the countertop, reaching for a glass. 

Bobby may have been feeling bold. He may have been feeling confident. Yes, I was teasing him, but I was called g the shots. I slapped his hand off my naked ass. ”What the fuck?”

”I'm sorry, ”Mrs. Williams, ” he stammered, ”I just thought.”

”I know what you thought,” I answered sternly, ”But you don't just do what you want.”

”Yes ma'am,” he pouted.

I took his coke and filled the glass with ice. With a smile, I handed him the drink. I turned to the table and retrieved my glass and the bottle. ”Come on, let's go see if there is a game on.”

I plopped on the couch, legs crossed Indian style. My pussy was on display, but I doubt he would do more than look now. He pointed the remote at the television and found a game. I sat the bottle on the coffee table after filling my glass. 

We settled I. And watched the first half in silence except for a few cheers and jeers. My bottle was half empty and I was toting a mild buzz. I turned my body toward him and put one foot on the floor. My legs were spread and my smile was naughty.  ”Do you want anything to eat?”

His eyes were square between my legs and I could see his cock, fully erect and strain at his girl pants.  I wanted to let him fuck me. I wanted his cock deep in my pussy.  I wanted to feel him pounding his sex into mine. There was plenty of time to play my game. 

”I have chips and pretzels, and I have some sweets. Can I get you anything?”

”I like pretzels,” he said, ” or whatever you have.”

I pushed myself up and took his glass. I bounced to the kitchen and refilled his coke, grabbed the pretzels, and another slice of the briery cheese.  After a nibble, I returned to the living room. Handing him the coke, I sat next to him. 

My legs against his, I opened the bag of pretzels for him. The wine sloshed into my glass as I nibbled the cheese. I sat back after setting the bottle on the table with my glass.  I pulled my feet up on the couch and let my knee fall on his lap. My leg pressed against his hard cock.

I sipped my wine as the halftime show played. His cock throbbed under the weight of my leg. I felt him flex it a few times. When he did I pressed my leg harder on him. 

The wine was going to my head quickly. My inhibitions of having sex with a student were cloudy at best. I threw back the last of the wine in my glass and refilled it. The bottle emptied before the glass was full. I sat back again, my left hand somehow landing on his bulging cock.

He just froze, looking at my index finger,  lightly tracing up and down an inch of his shaft. My right hand hung between my spread legs. The basketball game played on without our attention. My head was laying back on the sofa and my eyes closed. I wanted to fuck desperately. 

I pressed my palm tightly on his shaft and wrapped my fingers around it. “Take those pants off, Bobby,” I whispered. 

I watched him push his hips up off the couch, then push the joggers down. His cock sprung back up against his belly. 

I sat up straight and moved to the opposite end of the couch, facing him, legs spread wide. My pussy was soaking wet. My clitoris was engorged and buzzing.

Bobby stops and started toward me. “No, Bobby,” I admonished, “Just sit there and stroke it for me.”

He looked disappointed but did as I said. I watched him sit and stroke his long hard dick. My fingers rubbed over my clit and my juices flowed down the crack of my ass. His balls hung heavy between his thighs. I watched them sway as his hand glided up and down his veiny shaft. 

I needed a bit more freedom so I sat up and pulled my teeshirt over my head and dropped it on the floor. His eyes widened as I pinched my nipples. I pushed two fingers deep into my wet pussy. With a deep moan, I twisted my left nipple and watched Bobby tighten his grip on his long shaft. 

I saw his eyes tighten and his hind speed up. I knew his orgasm would come soon. My back arched and I had to balance myself with one hand. The wet sounds of my fingers pushing in and out of my pussy filled the room. It was like being hit by a freight train when my orgasm gripped my body. 

My legs trembled and my eyes rolled in my head. Obscenities escaped my mouth. I buried my fingers to the knuckle in my pussy.    I was experiencing spasms of pleasure throughout my body. This went on for several minutes. Finally, I was able to regain some control. My breath still ragged, and my heartbeat like a drum. My hands shook, but it was so good. 

I was so wrapped up in my own orgasm that I hadn’t noticed that Bobby had stopped stroking. He looked at me in apparent shock at what he had just witnessed. I smiled at him then rolled forward on my belly between his legs. Taking his throbbing cock in my hand and stroking it, I smiled up at him.

His eyes locked on mine as I gripped his dick.  I squeezed as my hand, wetted from my pussy, glided up and down his shaft. I could feel his heartbeat in the veins of his shaft. I could tell he was close by the way he breathed. He closed his eyes and dropped his head back. That was my signal.

I scooted closer and took the head of his dick in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. His eyes popped open wide and he breathed a warning, “I’m going to cum.”

I slid my hand to the base of his shaft and sucked his cock’s head. The first blast of cum surprised me. The second and third were just as strong. My tongue was bathed in his hot sticky cum.  A few smaller gushes of fluid and he was done.  My mouth was full to capacity with cum and dick.  

He slipped from my mouth, panting and still hard as granite.  I let a  drop or two if white fluid drip from the corner of my mouth. He watched as I swallowed the rest with a smile. I continued stroking him for a few minutes and licked the drop that appeared at his pee hole. 

“Mrs. Williams,” he gasped, “That was awesome.”

“It’s Karen, Bobby,” I corrected, “And thank you.”

Even after that amazing orgasm, I was still feeling naughty. I had been thinking about something for a day or so, and now was as good a time as any to ask him. 

”You're still hard, Bobby,” I began, ”Do you think you can do it again?”

”Hell yes, Mrs. Will, I mean Karen,” was his enthusiastic reply, ”I've come as many as six times a night.”

”Do you mind if someone watches?”

”You will get in trouble, won't you?” He asked.

I laughed and said, ”No, not like that. Come one, I'll show you.........

Published 
Written by CrystalsVoyur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments