Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I closed the car door and walked to the back of the vehicle, leaning my ass against the trunk. It was a cool clear night, crickets chirping in the darkness. I wanted a cigarette but that habit was hell to break. I found myself playing with his shirttails. I was still naked under his shirt. 

I pushed myself up onto the trunk of my car and laid back on the glass. Remembering the excitement of walking naked in front of the five men that were nearby, I unbuttoned Bobby’s shirt slowly and let it fall open. It was dark out, but the street lights were enough to cast a glow on my white, naked body.  My knees bent and my legs spread. 

I let my eyes roam the houses in the area. There were lights in every window. I was less than ten feet from the Bozeman’s house where I could see, between my knees, a darkened window. I was well and good enough lit that if someone was behind that window, I would have no secrets. My hand slid over my belly and between my thighs. I pressed my palm flat over my pussy. Feeling the wetness, I pulled my hand back, a finger dipping into my slit. I bent my knuckle pulling the tip of my finger softly but ever so firmly over my clit. I could hear the sharpness of my breathing and the heavy pounding of my heart. 

I wondered how it would feel to be discovered. I wondered how bold he would be once I was discovered. Would he fuck me until I begged him to stop? Would he simply shake his head in disgust and walk away? I pushed my finger into my hole. I was buzzing with the anticipation of being caught.

I jerked my head to the, left when Bozeman’s back porch light suddenly came on. I heard the twist of his doorknob and the creaking of an old aluminum storm door. Mr. Bozeman walked to the same chair he sat in earlier. Still talking on his cell phone. I made no move to hide.

It was clear that he hadn't noticed me. A little pissed I sat up on the edge of the trunk, over the back tire. Sliding my legs apart as I faced him.  He was no more than eight feet from me and oblivious.  I slid on Bobby’s shirt until my toes touched the ground. Silently, I stood and dropped the shirt on the pavement. He had to be deaf if he couldn't hear my heart pounding in my chest. I took a step closer. He wasn't exactly facing me, but he wasn't exactly looking away either. 

Another step and I was only two feet behind his left shoulder. All he needed to do was turn his head. I sat on the concrete as quietly as possible. Laying back I felt the rough concrete on my skin. I spread my legs wide and played a finger on my pussy. 

This went on for at least five minutes when he hung up his phone and put it in his shirt pocket. With both hands, Mr. Bozeman pushed himself up from his chair. Stretching his hands over his head, he looked around at my house. I laid, spread eagle at his feet. 

He turned to go inside without noticing me. The door slammed again and I smiled to myself for the chance I took. Still not satisfied, I stood and took the shirt in my hand.  What else could I do? I was becoming addicted to the rush. I wanted more. No cars pass in, unfortunately, so I just walked to the street, shirt in hand. 

EbonyBonnie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EbonyBonnie

I could hear the television at Mr. Lowery’s. He must be awake. I walked across the street and onto his driveway. I noticed his garage door open. That was very unusual. His garage lights we're on and I thought I noticed a shadow move. Was he working on some project?

Without a thought walked to the opening of his garage. He was standing with his back to me, working on what looked like apart from his car. I walked between his two vehicles, stopping four feet behind him. It was then that I thought of my job and my husband. I froze in my tracks.

Mr. Lowery put his wrench down and scratched his head.he turned then turned back for something he had forgotten. I had already reversed my tracks and was trying to sneak out before getting busted. I nearly panicked when he turned and walked to his door. 

As soon as the door closed I trotted outside and down the drive. Twenty feet from the road and I saw headlights approaching fast. I quickly wrapped the button-down shirt around my body and held it closed. As the car approached, I just casually walked to the curb.

The wind from the passing car buffeted me, blowing the shirttail up, exposing my ass. I quickly stepped into the street and hurried to my front door. Aside from the last few nights with Bobby, this was the most exciting thing I had done in years. 

After I closed the door, I fell back against it. Brushing my hair out of my face and smiling uncontrollably, I felt the wetness running down my thighs. All this excitement without release. I walked down the hall to my room and locked the door behind. I dropped the shirt and switched on Ogle me. Grabbing my favorite dildo, I laid on my bed, legs spread, and shoving my dildo in for whoever wanted to see.

Finally, I for d a decent looking guy to masturbate with. I wanted to tell him what I had just done but I was very focused on bringing myself to orgasm. I watched his hand sliding up and down the length of his hard cock. 

My pussy drooled for attention. I worked my pink dildo in and out slowly for him. I knew very well that eye contact was very important to the guys in this type of scenario, so I looked ain't into his eyes. 

”Cum for me, baby, ” I whispered. 

He waisted no time in giving me what I wanted. He held his cock tightly and his face contorted. I watched a white jet of fluid leap onto his chest from the head of his cock. Another followed then another. My orgasm gripped my body when his co k blasted its fifth rope of cum that fell back over his knuckles and onto his balls. 

I shook uncontrollably, waves of pleasure coursed through my being. I'm not a squirter, but my juices flowed from my pussy onto my hand and sheets. This was such an intense orgasm that it was hard to believe that it had little to do with the man on my screen.

Catching my breath after my body calmed, I waved to the man. He smiled and waved back as I ended the connection. I needed a shower.

Published 
Written by CrystalsVoyur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments