Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bobby had a surprised grin as I stood at the door, naked. My purse in hand as I twisted the knob. My nerves were buzzing, my nipples completely erect. Still daylight outside, there were several houses in the area that my front door was visible from. I was feeling daring since flashing the delivery guy. 

”Are you coming?” I asked as I pushed the door open.

A jolt of fear ran through my body as I heard a lawnmower and a weed eater growling across the street. It would be the yard service that Mr. Lowery uses. His house was directly across from mine. A look in that direction showed me two big mowers running over areas of the large yard. There were two men running weed eaters also. One of the guys was running his weedeater at the mailbox, no more than a hundred feet from my front door. My car was probably sixty feet away. I would be walking straight toward him.

Just to be careful I looked to my left where I saw Mr. Bozeman sitting on his back porch talking on his phone. He was facing the backyard but if he turned his head just a little, he would have a clear view. I decided to just walk out to the car, casual. If I ran, I would probably attract attention. 

“Here goes,” I said with a nervous grin.

The man was still doing the sidewalk by the mailbox, but he seemed to concentrate on his work. The two mowers moved at a fast pace so I’m sure that at some point, they would be facing me.

I stepped out, purse in hand. My eyes scanned each man in the yard across the street. I was unnoticed for the first few steps but there was a long way to go. My eyes caught some movement to my left. Me. Bozeman had stood up. He was only about twenty feet from me. I kept a steady pace. Bozeman turned to walk to his backdoor. 

Another forty feet to go. I heard a car speed past. I hoped they hadn't noticed. My pussy was wetting the insides of my thighs. I had never done anything like this. One of the mowers spun around, driving straight at me. The driver, so far, hadn't noticed.

My pace hadn't changed. I opened my purse about twenty-five feet from the car and dug for my keys. Still walking I realized that they weren't in my purse. Stopping dead in my tracks I turned and walked back to the house, my eyes cutting left trying to see if I had been noticed. Being caught would be so fucking hot. Bobby gave me a confused look, but I walked past him and picked the keys up and headed back out.

I looked straight at my car and walked. If they saw, they saw. Pressing the button at about ten feet from the car, the locks popped up. When I sat in the car, closing the door, I saw Bobby about twenty feet away. The motor turned over a time or two then fired up. My heart was beating like a drum when he slammed his door shut. 

”Did anyone see you?”

I grinned at Bobby and answered, ”I don't know, but that was amazing.”;

We backed out onto the street just five feet from the guy with the weed eater then sped toward my young student’s house, passing several cars on the way. The sky was darkening by the time we pulled into his driveway. 

After turning the car off, I looked around the area. There were many houses here. Cars were passing at a steady rate. There were people walking the sidewalks. Surely he didn't expect me to get out. 

”You coming?” Bobby asked with a grin. 

”You have to be kidding.”

”I dared you to come to my house naked,” he said, ”You don't want to chicken out now, do you?”

”We are at your house.” I retorted.

”We are in my driveway,” he teased, ”The house is over there.”

”Well let's go,” I said, opening my door.  I swung my left leg out, putting my barefoot on the cement drive. Bobby pulled his handle, opening the passenger door. I took a deep breath as if I were going to dive into a pool. Both feet on the ground, I pulled myself up and walked straight to the front door. 

As I waited for Bobby to unlock the door and let me inside, I looked around to see no one staring or causing a scene. I guess everyone just was busy with their own things. I leaned against the brick wall, my feet apart. Looking around at people walking by, cars passing, my fingers slid over my hip and to my pussy.

I was surrendering to the danger and excitement. Losing control of my lust. In the distance, a street light flickered to life. I heard Bobby slide the key into the lock and twist it. I felt so oversexed. Bobby swung the door open and took me by the elbow, leading me in.

The door clicked shut behind us and he walked to the hall, ”You can come in if you want.”

I let my finger trace down the wood-paneled hall. Looking around the living room and kitchen as I walked past, I could tell that it was a man's house. A roll of paper towels lay on the table, a pair of socks kicked off in front of an ugly recliner. It smelled like a man’s house.

I walked from the dim hall into Bobby's room. Football and baseball trophies crowded a dresser top. A few bats leaned in a corner. His bed was unmade and small. I sat on it, my naked ass finding comfort on his sheets. 

EbonyBonnie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EbonyBonnie

Watching him digging through a chest of drawers, I laid back on his pillow, taking in the scent of his blanket.  My pussy was still soaking wet. I watched his ceiling fan whir as my fingers found their way between my legs, one of the three lightbulbs was burned out. 

Bobby busied himself, gathering clothes as I spread my legs for better access. Moaning softly as I pushed two fingers deep into my sex. My juices ran out of my pussy and down the crack of my ass. I wanted him terribly and I wanted him now.

”Bobby,” I whispered.

He slid the drawer closed as he turned to see why I called. His eyes widened and he held his breath.  I motioned him to come to me with a curl of my finger. He pulled his t-shirt over his head and dropped it, taking a step forward. Stopping at the edge of the bed, where my leg hung, he pushed his shorts down. 

His cock was huge and hard. It stood at an angle above vertical, bouncing with each heartbeat. His testicles usually hanging low, we're drawn up taught. He put one knee on the bed, between my thighs. Leaning forward his left hand rested by my shoulder, his belly on my crotch. 

Teasing my erect nipples with soft kisses, he slid up my body. I felt his hardness slide over my wet pussy, pressing on my clitoris. I adjusted my hips to give him better access to my sex, feeling the bottom of his shaft between my lips. 

Bobby postured up, taking his manhood in his hand, the head up and down my wet slit, teasing my senses. I rocked my hips impatiently, but he drew back.

”Bobby, please,” I breathed.

He smiled and lined himself up with my pussy. 

”Bobby, ” yelled a young female voice from the living room just before the front door slammed.

Bobby jumped to his feet and pulled his shorts on. ”Fuck,” he muttered, ”Its Angela Bracey, from third period.” 

”Fuck,” I hissed, ”Don't let her in here. She can't see me. I have her at fourth period.”(

Bobby ran out of the room, slamming the door. I jumped up from the bed and opened his closet door. Finding one button-down shirt, I snatched it from the hangar. I put my ear to the door while I buttoned his too-big shirt. Hearing her worried questions about where he had been and who does that car belong to. His answers were believable. He told her about making money by working for a man close to my house. How I had lent my car to him because his bike chain had broken. 

All in all, Bobby was a good liar. He had asked her to wait in the living room while he got a shirt and some shoes. Then seconds later he pushed the door open.

”She wants a ride to her mom’s house,” he said, ” You have to let me borrow your car.”

”You must be crazy,” I returned, ”Do you even have a license?”

”Yes, ” he whispered, ”But it's at your house. Karen, it's the only way to get rid of her. You are lucky she's not horny.”

I laughed quietly and handed him the keys. ”Be careful, Bobby. Don't speed.”

”Its only ten minutes away,” he said, ”There is some whiskey in the cabinet and beer in the fridge. I'll be right back.”

I waited to hear the car pull away then walked down the hall to the living room. How the hell did I get myself into this? I plopped on the sofa and stared at the television, although it was turned off. I didn't want whiskey or beer. I had to drive later and I'm a wine girl. 

Twenty minutes went by than thirty. After an hour, I started to worry. I walked to the window and peeped through the curtain. People still milled around on the sidewalks and lawns. Not the best neighborhood to be sure. An hour and a half and he still weren't back.  

Sitting on the barstool now, I heard tires on gravel then the hum of an engine. I jumped to my feet and to the window. Bobby was back, finally. I opened the front door as he walked up. 

”I'm sorry, Karen,” he said.

”Its Mrs. Williams right now,” I snapped, ”Where have you kicking been?”

”She wanted me to come inside for a minute,” he explained, ”Her mom wasn't home so she wanted to, you know.”

”What, you fucked her?”

”I tried to say no,” Bobby stuttered, ”She was persistent.”

”Well, I guess I can understand. Let's get back to my house.”

On the road, about halfway to my house, Bobby was trying to play touchy-feely. I slapped his hand away at each attempt. His shirt was at least some defense from his playful assault. 

”I'm not in the mood, Bobby.”

”You were an hour ago,” he argued.

I looked at the clock and said, It was an hour and forty-five minutes ago. You left me to worry about you and my car.”

”I know, ” he admitted, ”And I'm sorry. I tried to drop her off and get straight back to you, but she wouldn't let me.”

I looked at his face, dimly illuminated by the dashboard light, as I turned my car off outside my house. Shaking my head and giving him a look of disappointment, You probably didn't even wash her nasty off your dick.”

His head dropped and his eyes cut to the right. He couldn't even look at me. I would have to teach him a lesson. My pussy needed attention, but he would have to wait. 

”Go get a shower, Bobby,” I said, I'll see you at breakfast.”

Published 
Written by CrystalsVoyur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments