Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I stood slowly, with Bobby’s help. My body was sunburned from my forehead to my feet. I had fallen asleep as I tanned. It hurt but I’d had worse. Bobby walked me to my bedroom and helped me to lie down. 

“Can I get you anything?” Bobby asked.

“I have a bottle of aloe vera in the bathroom,” I answered, lying spread eagle on the bed, “It’s in the second drawer.”

Bobby rattled through the drawer, finally returning with the aloe. He looked at me lying there naked and red, grimaced, then shook his head. “Do you want me to put it on you?” he asked.

“Please,” I nearly begged, “I don’t want to move.”

He popped the cap open then splooged a gob of it on his hand. Putting the bottle on the bed, he asked, “Where do I start?”

“My shoulders, I guess, then everywhere,” I told him, ”Don't be shy.”

He rubbed his hands together, spreading the lotion on them. The aloe was cold when he started to massage it in. I had been sleeping in the sun for almost an hour with no sunblock. It looked worse than it was. My skin was naturally light so it reddened  easily. I guess I was just a big baby. 

Bobby’s large, young hands slid over my shoulders, applying the cold aloe. My pussy was already responding to the attention he placed at my shoulders. I looked down to see my nipples, erect and pointing at the ceiling. I could still feel the pain of the burn under his strong hands. 

What the fuck was wrong with me? The pain was attenuating my pleasure. I needed to gain some control over my desires. Giving oral sex to my sixteen-year-old student on a dirty website. Walking around my neighborhood naked. Having him piss on me, and drinking his urine. Now I wanted to feel the pain that he was causing through his attempts to help. 

I moaned under his ministrations. My body buzzed with anticipation of the painful pleasure to come. He picked up the bottle of aloe to replenish his palms. Without hesitation, I took it from his hands. “Just your hands, Bobby,” I breathed.

“Really?” he asked.

“Really,” I affirmed, “Be slow, but do it. You can put the aloe on when I tell you. Don’t be gentle, Bobby.”

“I don’t want to hurt you, Karen,” he worried.

“Bobby, I need you to do it,” I all but begged,” I will let you know if you’re hurting me.”

He leaned over me tentatively, his hands over my shoulders, already covered in aloe. I shook my head, biting my lip. My eyes cut to my tits, signaling what I wanted. My nipples ached from the burn and the anticipation. I watched his hands as they hovered over my breasts.  My tongue teased my top lip. 

Bobby gave in and dropped his hands, gently cupping my tits. I could feel my nipples pressing his palms. I arched my back, pushing my chest up. The sting and the burn triggered my lust. My fingers trailed over my hips to my hairless pussy. Dry skin on dry burnt skin.

Bobby squeezed, still too gently. I moaned urgently, edging him on. “Bobby,” I whispered, “Hurt me.”

He looked at me with doubt then squeezed a little harder. “Mm, harder, Bobby,” I moaned. Shaking his head, he smiled. His grip tightened. The pain was so good.  My back arched further and my fingers pressed deep into my soaking pussy. My body trembled from the agony and the bliss. I closed my eyes and just gave myself to the feelings. 

Bobby was getting bolder and more into the moment. He pulled at my nipples with his thumbs and fingers, twisting them.

I searched with my left hand for his crotch, finding him hard and trapped inside his shorts. I hooked my fingers in his waistband and pulled.

“Wait,” he said, “Do you want to go online?”

I grinned and shook my head, “Yes.”

After showing him how to work the computer, I got him on the right website. I could see my face and my naked body in the small picture. The first person on the live chat was an old man. He was good looking and had a big, hard cock. He was stroking as I smiled at him.

“Where are you from?” I asked. 

“I am Frode, from Norway,” he said, “And you, my dear?”

“I’m Karen, from the United States,” I answered, spreading my legs for him, ”Frode is an interesting name.”

“My name means wise, or clever,” he announced, “It is pronounced Frod.”

“I am sorry that I mispronounced it,” I smiled, trailing my finger up and down my glistening slit. “Please forgive my ignorance.”

“Ah, nothing to forgive, my sweet,” he smiled, hand gripping his shaft.

“Your cock is very nice,” I said, “I wish you were here to fuck me.”

“In Norway, we call it en pikk,” he said, “I wish, also, that I could be there. You are very beautiful.”

“Thank you, Frode,” I smiled, pushing a finger into my pussy. I leaned back on my pillow, spreading my legs. 

Bobby, off-screen, stripped his clothes, his huge cock bouncing up. I was pushing my fingers in and out of my pussy as I watched Frode stroking his en pikk

“I can tell by the shadows that you are not alone,” said Frode, “Who is your companion?”

I smiled and motioned for Bobby to come to me. The man was from Norway, so I was not worried that he saw the two of us.

“He looks young and strong,” said Frode.

“Bobby is a friend that keeps me company,” I answered, “He is sixteen. He also saved me from a worse sunburn today.”

His hand slid slowly up and down his long, thick shaft. “I thought you looked a little pink,” he said, “Have you put anything on it?”

“Not yet,” I answered, my fingers wrapped around Bobby’s dick, “I’m enjoying the pain, kind of a new experience.”

“Pain can bring immense pleasure,” Frode smiled, “I would love to help you with it.”

Bobby sat on the bed next to me, his hard cock extending from his groin. Frode watched as I took it in my hand. His own cock stood proud and mighty as a Viking.

JessiRoses
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessiRoses

“Let him run his fingernails over your body,” Frode said, “You will love the intensity of the torture.”

I lay back, fingers slowly driving in and out of my pussy, waiting for Bobby to drag his nails over my sunburned nakedness. My skin arched but I wanted the hurt. I cheated a little by dragging my pinky nail on my hip. I felt the needles of a sharp ache course through my being. I couldn’t imagine what all eight of his fingernails at once would feel like.

My pussy soaked the comforter between my legs as Frode watched Bobby begin his torture. “Slowly, Bobby,” Frode instructed, “Dig in hard and deep.”

Bobby did as instructed, his nails cutting a fiery path over my breasts.  My nipples rolled under his fingers and popped out the other side. It hurt, bad, but it hurt so fucking good. “Harder, Bobby,” I hissed.

He pulled again, this time digging hard. Welts began to rise on my burned skin. I writhed under the torturous offense. I needed more. I wanted him to make me cry, to scar me. “Bite my nipples, Bobby,”

I begged, “Bite me.”

He bent down with no hesitation. I felt his teeth clamping down on my bosom. “Harder,” I whispered to him, “Bite me, Bobby, bite harder.”

He responded, biting down and pulling them up with his teeth, his fingernails still digging over my skin. I was so wet. My eyes were on Frode’s cock as he stroked it. I wanted him and I wanted Bobby. I looked right at the camera as Bobby chewed my nipples. Pulling my pussy lips open, I gave Frode a very intimate view. I mouthed, “Fuck me,” at the camera.

Frode pointed his penis at the camera, offering it to me. I could feel him stretching me with that beautiful monster. My knees bent and parted. I longed to be fucked. I forced four fingers into my wanting pussy. Still, I needed more. My thumb joined my fingers. Frode’s eyes widened as I pushed my fist into my womb.

Bobby continued to chew. Still, I wanted more. I pushed my hand all the way into my pussy. "Am I bleeding, Bobby?”

He took his mouth from my tits and surveyed nervously, ”No, you aren't.”

”You’re not biting hard enough then,” I growled.

He gave me a wicked grin and went back to work, biting hard, harder than before. I felt his teeth cutting into my skin, breaking inhibitions. I burned from his scratchy beard stubble and his hands on my skin. My tits hurt so fucking bad as he pulled my nipple with his teeth. 

I shoved my fist as deep as anatomically possible. My body would be wrecked, but I wanted the worst. My orgasm hit so fucking hard. My pussy clamped down on my fist. I saw Frode grip his cock as his cum leaped from the head. My own body trembled in the orgasmic pleasure that washed over me. 

Lights flashed and thunder boomed in my ears, though the sky was clear. The earth shook under my body. This was my strongest orgasm yet.

I felt a warm wetness on my forehead and then again on my chin and tits. Opening my eyes, I saw a thick white rope of cum shoot from Bobby’s cock. He was furiously stroking it over my face. Reaching up with my wet hand, I pulled his cock to my lips. 

I took his head in my mouth and sucked the cum that was still gushing from his sex. 

Reality was a bitch. My orgasm had faded; Bobby had sent Frode back into the cyber Netherlands. My body ached and burned, but I felt so satisfied. ”Aloe, Bobby,” I softly requested. He gently spread it generously over my body.

Finishing up, he put the bottle to the side and smiled at me. ”That was amazing,” he said.

”You better go study,” I reminded him, ”I'm going to get a nap.”

”I'm going to ace that test,” he teased, ”And fuck you on the principal's desk.”

”He might not like that, Bobby,” I smiled, ”Then again, he has been a little flirty this semester.”

”He is married,” Bobby said, ”Cheating fuck.”

“Woah, don’t be so judgmental, Bobby,” I reminded him, “Don’t forget, I'm married also. It doesn’t seem to bother you.”

”Yeah, but he better keep his ass away from you,” Bobby grumped, ”You're mine now.”

”Oh, really,” I laughed, ”Well, if I belong to you, then you need to remember that the next time that little girl comes looking for your dick.”

Bobby ducked his head. He knew that I was right. If he wanted to claim me, put his brand on my hip, he would have to step up. He would have to learn how to treat a lady. He would because he wanted his math teacher’s pussy. I wanted his big dick just as badly. 

”How would you feel,” I asked, ”If I left you, holding your dick, to fuck Mr. Walton?”

Mr. Walton was our shop teacher. He was younger than me by three years. Good looking and a very nice body. I had to admit I had fantasized about him. 

”I guess I can understand what you mean,” he sulked, ”I guess I was being selfish.”

”It's okay,” I reassured him, ”You were trying to protect me. You should go study. I might call you to re-apply my aloe in a while.”

”Anything you need, Karen,” he said, ”Aloe, wine, dick, just say the word.”

”Would you be sweet and bring me that bottle of white?” I asked, ”It's in the wine rack above the microwave. Oh, and a glass.”

”I’ll be right back,” he said as he stood up, ”And I can fill the glass with piss first if you want. I've had three Cokes since we did that this morning. Thought you may want some more.”

My mind spun. His piss was as intoxicating as the wine. The thought of him emptying his full bladder in my face was so tempting. How could I say no?”

”I will meet you in the shower,” I smiled, ”Forget the glass. Just bring your cock.”

His erection was beginning to build again. The magic of youth, I guess. I slid painfully to the edge of the bed then stood. He followed me down the hall to the bathroom, where I squatted, naked in the same corner of the shower. My knees spread wide as I sat on my ankles. 

Bobby stood close, squared off in front of me, cock hard and pointing at my face. I opened my mouth and made ready. My mouth was open and my pussy almost dripping. ”Do it, Bobby.”

 

Published 
Written by CrystalsVoyur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments