Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Diary of a High Price Escort Book 25

"Ken takes Angel shopping."

40
12 Comments 12
1.7k Views 1.7k
10.0k words 10.0k words

Author's Notes

"As usual, Angel is prepared to do whatever it takes to improve her client's life. This time she's willing to take on Ken and his estranged son, Junior in a lustful Sunday threesome."

I showered as quickly as I could, removing the pool chemicals from my body and hair. Ken walked in when I was sitting at the makeup mirror with a towel wrapped around my body, blow-drying my hair.

He wore blue jeans and a checkered flannel shirt and asked, "How are we doing?"

"I'll be done shortly, but I don't have anything as casual as you to wear," I said.

Ken smiled and replied, "Check the closet; I'm sure you can find something there."

He sat down on the edge of the bed and watched as I finished my hair. I had already plugged my curling iron in and was about to add some body to my hair when Ken remarked, "I like your hair long and straight."

I turned to him and smiled, then said, "You do, well then I won't need this," as I unplugged the curling iron but left it on the desk to cool.

I stood up and started walking toward him as I removed the towel. His eyes roamed over my form, once again taking in the image of my big breasts, flat stomach, flaring hips, and long, sleek, sexy legs.

I stopped directly in front of him and shook my shoulders a little causing my tits to sway from side to side.

Ken smiled and stood up. "If I stay here any longer, we'll never get anything done today," he said as I tried to entice him to start an afternoon of sexual delight.

"I'll be downstairs," he said just before he left the room.

Oh well, I'll have to make tonight extra special, I thought as I walked toward the closet. I pulled the double doors open and was amazed to find a complete woman's wardrobe. I assumed this was his wife's closet, and he hadn't emptied it of her clothing.

The closet was arranged neatly from left to right; I concentrated on the casual clothing on the right. The late Mrs. Sacks must have been about my height but a size or so smaller than me. I tried on three pairs of jeans before finding something to get over my hips and button in front. Fortunately, she liked oversized baggy sweaters, so finding something that didn't make my tits stand out too much wasn't a significant problem.

Her shoe size was smaller than mine, so I had to settle for the heels I'd worn for our trip, which looked excellent with the jeans.

I found a couple of ball caps and settled on a cute pink one. I could pull my hair through the back opening.

I again sat at the makeup table to apply eye shadow and lipstick. I was relieved the jeans didn't rip open at the seams, but I knew sitting for too long would be uncomfortable.

Making my way downstairs, I found Ken sitting in the kitchen. He looked at me and said, "Outstanding!"

I smiled and said, "The jeans are a little tight."

He giggled and replied, "Yea, Emma had a tiny ass."

I turned and gave myself a playful slap on the ass and asked, "So you think I have a fat ass?"

Ken smiled widely at me and replied, "Absolutely not; your ass is perfect."

I expected him to add for ass-fuckin', but he let that comment go.

"So, where are we going this afternoon?" I asked.

"We need to get some groceries; I also want to stop at a wine and spirits store, and there is someone I'd like you to meet," Ken said.

I smiled at him and said, "Let's get going."

Ken stood up and started toward the garage door; I followed him.

Three cars were parked in the garage: his Porsche GT 3, a Jeep that looked like it would require a step ladder to get into, and a jet-black Mercedes Benz 600 AMG.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked, adding, "You have a Benz 600 AMG just sitting here in the garage."

Ken laughed and explained, "Need something to haul the groceries."

"That's a pretty expensive grocery hauler," I said, knowing the car cost as much as or more than his Porsche.

"Can't take it with you," Ken replied.

This Benz made mine look like a VW Beetle, and as I slipped into the tan leather seat, I was glad for the extra room. Sliding down into his GT 3 in these jeans could have been a little embarrassing.

Twenty minutes later, Ken pulled into a small mom-and-pop grocery store in a one-traffic-light town that probably isn't even on the maps. "It isn't Wegmans, but the service is great, and they have the freshest produce in the area," Ken said as he turned the ignition switch off on the Benz.

We walked inside and were greeted by the mom part, a sixties-year-old woman working the register. "Ken, how the heck are you?" she said, instantly recognizing him.

"I'm good, Dolly," he replied.

Behind the combination meat and deli counter, the pop half was ready to help any customer who approached. He looked older than Dolly and wore a blood-stained apron around his waist.

Ken stopped to chat briefly with Dolly while I looked around the store. I could tell Pop was checking me out, but I assumed he'd check out any young lady who came in.

Ken caught up with me and, as he slipped his arm around my waist, said, "This place hasn't changed since the fifties; Sam and Dolly took over for his dad in the early seventies.

"It's certainly a unique grocery store," I remarked.

"Hey Sam, how have you been," Ken asked as we approached the counter.

Sam grinned and replied, "Doing much better, thanks."

"I'm going to need a dozen eggs," Ken paused, looked toward me, and asked. Would you like bacon, sausage, or ham steak for breakfast?"

I looked at Sam and asked, "Do you have any scrapple?"

He smiled at me and answered, "I've got the best scrapple in the county."

"Then we'll have scrapple," I answered.

Sam leaned on the counter and looked directly at my face. "I like to be on a first-name basis with all my customers."

I gave him my sexiest smile and said, "I'm Angel. It's my pleasure to meet you, Sam."

"Scrapple it is, Angel," he replied.

Ken seemed to enjoy Sam and my banter, and he let me flirt a little with his old friend.

"What else can I get ya?" Sam asked.

"I'm going to make Western omelets, so I'll need a green pepper, an onion, and a few tomatoes. If your spinach is fresh, I'll also need a bunch of that," Ken said.

"The spinach came in earlier this morning and still had the morning dew on it," Sam said as he held up a bunch of leafy spinach.

"I'd like bagels and cream cheese, too," I said.

Sam called over to Dolly, "Grab a half dozen bagels and a block of cream cheese for Ken."

Dolly moved slowly to the cooler on the opposite side of the store, and I met her there as she reached inside. Unlike Wegmans, where you can choose several different cream cheese makers, Dolly could only offer one. "You'll love the taste of this," she said.

I grabbed a quart of orange juice before closing the cooler door.

As she and I returned to the register, I told Ken, "We should get some fruit too."

Sam offered, "The fruit is all trucked in this time of year, and I don't think it holds a candle to our locally grown in-season fruit; how about a can of sliced pineapple?"

"Throw in a can of sliced peaches, too, Sam," Ken added.

Sam and Ken joined Dolly and me at the counter, and our purchases were piled evenly in front of the old lady. There was no bar scanner unless you considered Dolly's memory as a scanner. She looked at Ken and said, "I guess twenty-five will cover it."

Dolly had every item in the store, and its price committed to memory. She didn't need any fancy technology; she and Sam did business the old-fashioned way and, from the looks of things, in a profitable way.

Ken handed Dolly three ten-dollar bills and said, "Keep the change, Dolly."

She smiled at him and said, "You sure Kenny?"

I wanted to tell her that Ken had somewhere near a half million dollars in cars parked in his garage and that he was sure about a five-dollar tip for providing us with an enjoyable half-hour shopping experience.

Dolly bagged our food in brown paper bags; no plastic was seen anywhere. We thanked them again for the excellent service.

As he placed the bags in the back seat of the Benz, Ken said, "Sam asked me where I found such a lovely lady."

"What did you tell him?" I asked.

Ken smiled and answered, "The internet."

I giggled, knowing that Sam probably had no idea what that was.

Our stop at the local wine and spirits store wasn't nearly as entertaining as our grocery shopping. Within twenty minutes, we left with two bottles of expensive wine and a fifth of Wild Turkey Diamond Anniversary. Ken's total bill was a little over three hundred dollars.

That left us with one more stop this afternoon; I wondered who Ken wanted me to meet but knew that if I asked, he'd most likely tell me it was a surprise.

We drove back to Lake of the Pines, and I was about to ask him if he'd changed his mind when he turned into the driveway of a house on the lakeside.

It was a nice-looking house, but it didn't compare to Ken's place on the hilltop. He parked in front of the garage door, and after helping me out of the Benz, we walked to the front door.

A scripted "S" was engraved on the large brass knocker. Ken lifted it and banged on the door twice.

A few minutes passed before the door slowly opened. The young man who answered was a younger version of Ken. He was wearing a pair of cut-off jeans but was naked from the waist up. His naked torso featured defined chest and abdomen muscles, and his arms confirmed he had spent time in the gym.

"Dad, what the fuck!" he said, greeting his father.

"What's up, Junior?" Ken asked.

Junior shot back, "How many times have I asked you to call before you come here?"

Ken grinned and replied, "What, and give you time to put on your best face?"

Junior looked toward me and kinda smiled. I could smell the distinct aroma of burning marijuana wafting through the open door.

Ken asked, "Aren't you going to invite us in?"

"I shouldn't; the place is a mess," Junior answered.

Ken didn't wait and stepped inside, "Yep, it's a pigsty."

I didn't immediately go inside, but as Junior stepped aside, I entered his place. Pigsty is putting it mildly. There were empty beer cans strewn everywhere, a stack of old pizza boxes rested on the coffee table, and it appeared the place hadn't seen a dust rag or vacuum for weeks.

A female voice from upstairs said, "Kenny, are you coming back to bed?"

I felt a little awkward; Ken and I had dropped by while his son was in the middle of fucking the woman upstairs.

The body that went with the voice appeared on the landing at the top of the stairs. "Come on, Kenny, get back up here and fuck my ass with that big hard cock," she said before she realized Ken and I were standing below her.

Her long, red hair was everywhere, she sported a pair of huge floppy tits, and it appeared from my vantage point that her waist and hips had the same measurement. Ken's son was apparently into big women because she qualified as a BBW.

She finally realized that we were there and made a veiled attempt to cover her huge tits with her arms. She quickly turned and disappeared into the bedroom from which she'd appeared.

Junior walked over to the couch, sat down, grabbed a bag of weed, and began rolling himself a joint.

I stood back, watching them, hoping I wouldn't have to intervene between them.

Ken sternly said, "How often have I asked you to quit that stuff?"

Junior finished rolling his joint and lit the end, taking a deep drag; after holding the smoke in his lungs as long as possible, he exhaled and said, "About the same number of times I've asked you to stop parading your expensive whores in here."

"Shut the fuck up!" Ken shot back.

Junior replied, "Get the fuck out!"

I walked over to Ken and grabbed his wrist, "Maybe we should go," I suggested.

But Junior wasn't done; he looked at me and asked, "What does it cost to throw a good fuck into that sweet body?"

I flipped him my middle finger on my free hand, which aggravated him more.

He was stoned and most likely drunk. "Hey, Dad, how about you pay her to let me fuck that tight ass, and you can go upstairs and throw a good one into that fat slut in my bedroom," he said.

"That's enough!" Ken exclaimed.

Junior responded, "What, you don't wanna share your expensive hooker?"

"You're done; I'm cutting you off! I want you outta here by the end of the week," Ken shot back at his son.

"And you better find a job, too," Ken added.

I wrapped my other hand around his arm and said, "Ken, let's go now."

Ken looked angry as he turned, and together, we walked as quickly as possible to the door.

"Stop by anytime, Daddy," Junior said as we left.

Once we were safely inside his car, I tried to console him, "It's the booze and drugs that made him talk that way."

Ken glanced toward me and said, "I don't know what to do with him, Angel."

"He's got some serious issues with you," I offered.

"Emma coddled him so much as he grew up; I think he feels entitled to do whatever he wants despite my objections. I don't think he's completely over losing his mother," Ken said.

Ken was quiet as he drove the rest of the way to his place. I was sure he regretted just dropping in on his son, but he'd have to deal with that later.

I suggested, "Maybe you should give Junior a call tomorrow morning and go see him yourself to try and hash things out."

After Ken and I carried the groceries into the house and stored them, I said, "I think I'd like to go out by the pool and enjoy the warm sunlight."

"I'll join you in a little while," Ken said.

I went upstairs and stripped or, I should say, peeled the jeans off my hips. They had left a welt around my waist, and it felt good to be out of their confinement.

I went from those tight jeans to an equally tight black string bikini. The tiny patches of fabric hid little more than my nipples, and since the bottom was more like a thong than bikini bottoms, the suit only covered my loins and nipples. I giggled, thinking about how Junior would react to seeing me in this little number.

When I left my room, the door to Ken's bedroom was closed. I assumed he was pondering what he would do about his son.

As I relaxed by the pool, I thought about our remaining time together; Ken hadn't purchased any food to make dinner tonight, so I assumed he was planning on going out, and I'd be wearing my lovely cocktail dress. Depending on how late we arrived back here, I wasn't sure I'd have time to surprise him with my nylon bodysuit and red latex outfit that I'd hoped would entice him entirely. I wondered if Ken would follow through on my suggestion that he try to patch things up with his son and when he'd visit Junior tomorrow.

"Wake up, Angel," Ken softly said, bringing me back from a sun-induced nap.

I opened my eyes and looked at him; he sat on the lounge chair beside me. "I must have dozed off," I said.

Ken smiled at me and said, "I've been sitting here for half an hour watching you sleep and enjoying your suit."

I glanced down over my body to see if all three triangles were still in place, then said, "There's not much to it, is there?"

He laughed and replied, "Just enough to give me a raging hard-on," his hand slid to the bulge in his slacks.

"Want me to take care of that for you," I asked, letting him know that I'd be happy to suck his cock if he was so inclined.

"I wish we had time, but I made dinner reservations for 6:00 PM," Ken answered.

"What time is it now?" I asked.

"It's a little after four," he said.

"Oh, shit; I better get my ass in gear," I said, knowing I'd need at least an hour to do my hair, makeup, and dress before we could leave for dinner.

As I sat up and turned toward him, one black triangle slipped sideways, exposing a nipple; Ken noticed my exposed tit and said, "We could cancel the reservation and just stay here and fuck all night."

I adjusted my suit to cover my nipple and said, "No way; I've got the sexiest cocktail dress I'm dying to wear for you."

As I stood up and started moving from between the chairs, "In that case, get this sweet ass in gear then, darlin'," he said as he reached up and gave me a playful slap on the ass.

I hurried off toward the house, knowing that Ken was watching my sweet ass the entire time.

I had stripped off my bikini and stuffed it in a side pouch of my suitcase. I then slipped a black satin thong over my legs and hips and sat down to start my hair.

From behind, Ken said, "That's a pretty sexy image."

I had my hands above my shoulders, curling my hair; the position lifted my tits somewhat. "You mean this image?" I asked as I twisted my hips, letting him see both big, soft mounds.

Ken walked toward me as I turned back to the mirror and continued curling my hair. He stopped beside me, and I glanced at him. The bulge in his slacks hadn't diminished one bit.

"You sure I can't take care of that for you? I could make it a quickie," I remarked.

He smiled at me as he spoke, "Naw, save it for later."

I finished curling my hair and brushed it out, giving it a wavy, come-hither look.

"Outstanding," Ken remarked again, letting me know he approved the look.

I again glanced toward him, but instead of offering a quick blow job, I said, "I'd be able to finish quicker without you hovering over me."

"Okay, okay; I know when I'm not wanted. I'll go get dressed while you finish up," Ken said as he turned and started for the door.

Alone, I could concentrate on my makeup: darker eyeshadow with a hint of silver flake to match my dress, black eyeliner to accentuate my lighter-colored eyes, and flashy red lipstick to match my fingernails. I finished with a couple of light squirts of perfume to entice his sense of smell as well.

As I viewed my reflection in the mirror, I thought, now that's a sexy image.

My silvery dress was still in the garment bag, so I pulled it off the hanger and lay it on the bed. I carefully slipped my feet into a pair of seamed stockings, ensuring the thin line ran straight and true up the back of my legs; the elastic top hem held them perfectly in place on my legs. I thought about going braless but decided the deeper cleavage from wearing a bra would look far more enticing when viewed through the translucent fabric that spans the front of my dress; it would also ensure that the chilly evening air wouldn't give me a case of raised nipples. I wanted to look elegant, not slutty.

Ken reappeared in the doorway as my cocktail dress slid over my body.

"Out fuckin’ standing!" he exclaimed as I smoothed the slippery fabric along my shapely thighs.

I stepped into my black leather stilettoes and pirouetted toward him.

He wore a gray pinstripe suit, a white long-sleeve dress shirt, and a bright red tie. "Very handsome indeed," I commented as he strolled toward me.

"I guess I'll have to deal with a rock-hard cock during dinner," he said.

I smiled widely at him, then said, "I offered."

He moved his eyes up and down my form several times as I shifted my weight from one foot to another.

"Something is missing," Ken said.

I couldn't imagine what I'd missed. My makeup was perfect, and my dress fit like it had been custom-made for my body. I waited for him to tell me what was missing.

He walked across the room, pulled the dresser's top drawer open, reached inside, and withdrew his closed fist. As he approached me, he said, "Turn around, Angel."

I turned as he asked, then felt him close behind me. A moment later, he lowered a brilliant diamond pendant in front of my face. Instinctively, I reached up and gathered my hair so he could close the clasp behind my neck.

I was flabbergasted; I turned to him and looked down at the beautiful stone dangling an inch above the translucent fabric front of my dress.

"Ken, it's stunning, but I can't possibly wear Emma's jewelry," I said, knowing it had belonged to his deceased wife.

He took my hand and dropped a matching pair of diamond earrings into my palm. "She didn't take them with her, Angel, and they complete you tonight."

I hugged him, holding the earrings in my hand, then turned and carefully placed them on my ears.

"They are so lovely," I said as I turned back to him.

"I'm glad you like them because I want you to have them," Ken said.

His words stunned me: "I couldn't..." Ken's finger touched my lips, cutting me off mid-sentence. You can, and you will," he said.

I just smiled at him, knowing that later tonight, I'd have an opportunity to show him my appreciation for such an elegant gift.

"You hungry darlin'?" he asked.

"I'm am, how about you?" I asked.

"Famished," Ken replied.

We walked hand in hand down the stairs, through the foyer and kitchen. "We'll take the Benz," Ken said as we entered the garage.

I was glad he decided on the Benz; it was more comfortable than the GT 3 and allowed me to cross my legs once I'd slipped into the leather seat.

Ken got behind the wheel and glanced at my legs. "You've got the best-looking legs I've seen in years," he commented.

I just smiled at him.

"I suppose where you're taking me for dinner is a surprise?" I asked.

He glanced toward me and said, "Not really, we're having dinner at the Speckled Hen."

I understood why it didn't have to be a secret; I'd never heard of the place.

"Is the food good?" I asked.

"I'd give it an eight, but the ambiance is above a ten," Ken remarked.

A few minutes later, Ken turned into a small parking lot. Behind the lot, there was a small log cabin. A sign, which appeared to be hand-painted, next to the door read Speckled Hen Cottage & Pub and was illuminated by a single spotlight mounted above.

"This is the Speckled Hen?" I asked.

"Sure is; I hope you like it," he answered.

Knowing Ken's penchant for log cabins, I could understand why he chose the Speckled Hen.

Ken parked and then rounded the car to help me step out. "Angel, you look incredible," he said.

I squeezed his hand, acknowledging the compliment.

Ken pulled the solid wood door open, and I stepped inside the Speckled Hen; it looked even smaller inside; the low ceilings, along with the wood beams that ran across, made it seem like you could reach up and touch them. Each beam hid indirect lighting, giving the entire place a warm glow that I thought was pleasing. The wide wood plank flooring appeared to have been refinished and stained a light color. Each small table was lit by a single pendant light centered above but extending within a few feet of the tabletop.

Ken moved beside me, placed his arm around my waist, and asked, "What do you think?"

I smiled at him and said, "It's very cozy."

"Mr. Sacks!" the maître d' exclaimed when he noticed Ken.

"What's up, Carson," Ken replied as he stepped toward him.

Carson let his eyes linger for a moment on my form, then quickly returned his attention to the more important person. "I have your regular table prepared, Mr. Sacks. Please follow me," he said.

"Very good, my friend," Ken replied, motioning for me to follow Carson.

We were led almost to the rear of the little cottage, where even smaller tables for two were situated. Carson helped me with my chair and stole a glance at my legs as I sat down.

"Peter will be your server tonight; I'll check back in a while to ensure everything is satisfactory," Carson said as Peter arrived.

"Good evening, folks; can I offer you a cocktail?" Peter asked.

"Angel, would you like a drink?" Ken asked.

"I think I'd like a Manhattan," I replied.

"Very good, and you, sir?" Peter said

"Wild Turkey neat," Ken said.

Peter smiled at Ken, handed him a menu, and said, "I'll bring your cocktails in a moment; take your time looking over the menu."

A tradition at the Speckled Hen called for the gentleman to review the offerings and order the entrée. Some women might consider this tradition sexist, but I found it quite romantic.

Ken studied the menu for only a second or two, then looked at me and asked, "Do you like salmon?"

"I do," I replied.

Peter returned with our drinks, placing mine in front of me before Ken's sipping bourbon. He also placed a basket of warm dinner rolls on the table; noticing Ken was finished with the menu, he said, "Are you ready to order, Sir?"

"I think so; we'll start with the stuffed portobello mushrooms," Ken said.

"Okay, that's with the bruschetta topping," Peter remarked.

"Yes, and for the entrée, we'll have the blackened salmon steak and grilled asparagus for the side. Ask the chef to go light on the garlic," Ken said.

"Very good. Let me place your order. I'll bring the appetizer and your salads," Peter said before turning and leaving Ken and me alone.

Ken leaned back in his chair and sipped his bourbon; his eyes were fixed on mine over the top of his glass, and he said, "It's been a while since I shared dinner with such a lovely lady."

I leaned forward, stretched my arm across the small table, and said, "I have to admit you were right about the ambiance of this place; it's very romantic."

Ken turned his hand over and took mine in his. "Even in the dim lighting here, everything about you sparkles, from your dress to your eyes," he complimented.

I smiled and said, "Don't forget these," my free hand slid up to lift the diamond pendant from my skin.

"They only accent your eyes," Ken replied.

I smiled and lifted my cocktail to my lips. "Whew, I won't want to have more than one of these, or I'll be passing out on you later," I said after tasting my drink.

He grinned and said, "That's happened to me in the past."

His remark reminded me of something Junior had said earlier about Ken parading his whores into Junior's home. Still, I decided to wait for an appropriate time to question him.

Peter arrived with our appetizer, placing a small dish in front of each of us and a larger dish holding a half dozen delicious-looking stuffed mushrooms. He placed one mushroom on each plate and, glancing toward me, said, "Enjoy."

Ken picked up his and popped the bite-sized appetizer into his mouth. I cut mine in half and used a fork to lift it to my mouth. The taste was delightful: a combination of spinach, mozzarella, breadcrumbs, tomatoes, basil, and savory mushrooms.

"Delicious," I said after swallowing my first bite. As I ate the second half, Peter returned with our salads.

"Would you like grated cheese on your salad?" He asked.

"Yes, please," I replied, lifting a second mushroom to my appetizer plate.

Ken just shook his head yes as he munched on another mushroom.

Peter left again, and I decided to forgo the ladylike approach of eating the mushrooms and popped the entire thing in my mouth.

"You like those?" Ken asked.

I smiled and replied, "Yes, they are delicious."

While we finished the appetizer, I asked him about his son's comment earlier.

"Can I ask you a question, Ken?"

"Sure," he replied.

NancyLovely
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NancyLovely

"Earlier today, when we were at Junior's place, he made a comment about you parading your whores into his house," I asked.

He smiled and replied, "I was hoping you didn't catch that."

"Have there been many before me?"

Ken laughed, then said, "Hundreds."

"Come on, I'm being serious," I replied.

"Does it matter?" he asked with a more serious look.

I looked him straight in the eyes and said, "I guess it does to me and apparently to Junior also."

"I've brought several girls from Elegant Escorts here and a few from other services, too," Ken admitted.

"Okay, and did you take them all to meet your son?" I asked.

Ken seemed a little uncomfortable talking about this, but I wanted to try and figure out why he would show off his women to Junior.

"I probably took four or five to his place," Ken replied.

"Don't you think that would make him jealous?" I asked.

"I suppose it might," he answered.

I thought for a moment, then said, "I think it does make him jealous, considering that he called the girl that was there a fat slut."

"Where are you going with this, Angel," he asked.

I leaned forward and smiled before I continued, "I think you should give him what he asked for; get him to your place tomorrow and let him fuck my ass."

"You're kidding."

"No, I'm serious, it might help patch things up between you and him, and I don't mind whose cock is buried in my ass as long as it's rock hard," I said.

Ken looked flabbergasted.

"After all, I am just another one of your whores."

"And what do I do while he's fucking you?"

Before I could reply, Peter showed up with our entrée; he placed my salmon steak before me, then Ken's. "Enjoy," he said.

I tasted my fish, savoring the wonderful crust on the outside and the sweet meat in the middle.

"You could watch, and after I've gotten him off, I think you should join us. I'm sure at his age, his cock will remain erect after he's cum once." I said.

Ken hadn't touched his meal and was dumbfounded that I had suggested this.

"While I'm fucking him, I'll explain that you and I talked and that you're sorry for making him jealous. I'll tell him that in the future, if you show up at his place with another whore it'll be a sign that you want him to fuck her, also. But only if his place is clean and orderly."

Ken tasted his food and, looking me in the eyes, said, "You're serious about this."

"Very, think of it as you sharing the wealth," I said.

In response, Ken asked. "What about his drug use and the fact that he hasn't had a decent job since he finished school?"

I smiled, then said, "Marijuana is legal in many states. I've heard it enhances sex, and I'm sure you could find him a job in your company, maybe even working here at Lake of the Pines."

"I could, and maybe that would incentivize him to clean up his act," Ken replied.

Ken sat back in his chair; I could tell he was contemplating something, "I kind of like the idea of watching you fuck Junior," he said.

"Me too," I answered, then added, "I've had my share of threesomes, but this will be the first time I've fucked a father and son duo.

"I like being your first," Ken remarked.

I leaned back in my chair, slipped one heel off, and lifted my foot between his legs. My toes found a rock-hard cock, and I slowly moved my foot up and down along the length of his shaft.

"I guess you can tell you've got me turned on," Ken said.

"Good, because I have a special surprise for you tonight," I said.

"What would that be?" Ken asked.

Knowing I'd finally turned the tables on him, I smiled and said, "If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise."

Carson returned and noticed that we'd only eaten about half of our entrée and asked, "Is everything okay?"

Ken smiled at me, then looked up at Carson and said, "Yes, as usual, the food is excellent, but I just remembered we had someplace to be shortly."

I reached toward Carson, placed my hand on his arm, and asked, "Would you be a dear and have Peter box the rest of our meal to go?"

"I'd be happy to," he answered as he took our half-full plates from the table.

"You seem a little anxious, Ken," I commented with a shit-eating grin.

He laughed and replied, "I'm like a kid on Christmas morning when I know I have a surprise waiting for me."

I slipped my foot between his thighs again and started stroking his rock-hard cock with the sole of my foot. "I wish I could get under the table and suck your big hard cock," I said to heighten his anxiousness.

Peter returned with our boxed meals and the check; Ken handed him his gold card. "I'll be back shortly," He said as he left to run the card.

While we waited, I continued stroking Ken's cock with my foot. "I can't wait to feel that hard cock slide into my throat," I said.

"I can't wait to watch you deep throat my cock," he replied.

With a quick pen stroke, Ken signed for our meal and said, "Thanks for the great service, Peter."

"My pleasure," Peter replied.

Ken waited for a moment and then stood up. "Shall we?" he asked.

The thick bulge in his slacks was very noticeable; there was no hiding the fact that my foot had gotten the desired effect. Ken stepped beside me, and after checking to make sure no one would notice, I lifted one soft hand to the bulge, "It's so hard and long," I said as I moved my palm along the entire length of his erection.

I kept my hand in place while I stood up; grasping it firmly and squeezing the shaft, I whispered to Ken, "I want you inside me."

He just smiled.

I released his cock and picked up our boxed leftovers.

"Let me carry those," Ken said.

I figured he offered so that he could try to hide his rock-hard erection.

"Thanks," I said, handing the Styrofoam boxes to him.

As we left, there was hardly anyone else in the place, so Ken's bulge went unnoticed by everyone except me.

Ken opened the passenger door for me, and after I slid in, he handed me the leftovers, which I placed on the floor between my feet.

"Did you enjoy the meal?" Ken asked as he started the car.

"I did, and I enjoyed getting you hard, too," I said as I turned a little in my seat.

I reached across and touched his thigh once he had safely driven off the parking lot. "Still hard?" I asked as my hand moved to cover the bulge in his slacks.

Ken glanced at me and replied, "You're such a tease."

I slowly stroked his rock-hard cock through the material of his slacks, but I wanted more.

Ken wanted more, too, so he lifted one thigh to hold the steering wheel in place and quickly unzipped his slacks. "Take it out," he said.

My delicate hand slipped inside his pants, then through the overlapping fabric of his jockeys, and circled his cock.

"I love the feel of a nice hard cock in my hand," I said as I withdrew it from his pants. My hand moved up to the head and then off his cock; it stood straight up from his loins.

I lifted my hand to my mouth and licked my fingers, moistening them a little, then grasped his cock again.

"Stroke it nice and slow," Ken said.

My hand moved up and down on his shaft and twisted a little when the head was in my palm. I stroked his cock like that for a mile or two and then lifted my hand again. "Have you ever gotten a blow job while driving?" I asked.

"Once a very long time ago," Ken replied.

As I pulled my legs up and knelt on the seat facing him, I asked, "Did you cum in her mouth?"

"Almost instantly, it was my first blow job," Ken answered.

My hands rested on the center console, and my face was beside his. "I'm just gonna tease you a little," I said.

I lowered my mouth toward his rock-hard cock and took just the head, closing my lips around the shaft just below. Ken moaned as my tongue swirled around his sensitive corona.

"Your cock tastes so good," I said after I let him slip from my gentle oral grasp.

I felt his hand on the back of my head, and as he pressed down, I opened my mouth wide, letting him control how deep I took his cock. He didn't stop until my face was pressed against the fabric of his slacks.

"Suck it!" Ken demanded.

As I began sucking, his fingers closed in my hair, pulling me up until I was sucking just the head. My tongue again swirled around his corona, teasing the smooth flesh.

I have to admit giving head like this was somewhat uncomfortable, but I dealt with the cramped quarters and continued pleasuring him with my mouth.

He moaned, then quickly pulled my mouth from his raging cock and said, "You better stop, or I'll waste a good cum load."

I straightened up, shifted my hips to slide my feet off the seat, and sat down. Coated with my saliva, his rock-hard cock glistened in the dim dashboard lights. "Wouldn't want you to cum just yet," I said as I smoothed my dress in front.

He drove the rest of the way to his place with his cock standing straight up. I resisted the urge to wrap my soft fingers around it. Once we stopped in the garage, Ken tucked his erection back inside his slacks.

He raced around the car to open my door, then captured me in his arms as I stood up. His open mouth covered mine, and I gladly accepted his probing tongue. I felt his hands on my ass and was instantly pulled against his loins, his erect cock pressed between our bodies.

I was almost sure that he would bend me over the hood of his Benz and take me right there in the garage, but I had plans and broke our kiss to say, "I need some time to prepare your surprise."

"I got your surprise right here," Ken said as he moved my hand to his hard cock.

I giggled and replied, "It'll be worth it, I promise."

"Okay, okay, I guess I can wait for a little while," he said as he moved back from me.

I took his hand in mine and led him through the kitchen. As we climbed the stairs, I said, "Give me ten minutes, then come to my room."

"Want me to knock before I come in?" Ken asked.

I smiled and said, "Yes, please." I wanted to give him a first impression he'd not soon forget.

Ken headed toward his room, and I closed the door to mine. I'd have to be quick to change into my seductive black and red outfit, so I stripped out of my dress, bra, and thong as fast as I could.

The see-through bodysuit was the most challenging part. I had to be careful not to cause a run in the fabric as I pulled it up my legs and body. It snapped behind, closing it tightly around my neck. The red latex bodysuit was easier, and in no time, I was closing the Velcro around my neck. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and knew this little number would likely get an outstanding remark from Ken when he first stepped into the room. I quickly slipped on the red stiletto boots, dark nylon gloves, and the choker collar. The final piece was the red leather leash.

I pulled the comforter off the bed and tossed it aside. I wanted Ken's first look to be one that screamed take me, so I lay on the bed, propping myself up on one arm. My hair flipped so it cascaded over that shoulder. After looping the leash in front of me, I pulled one leg up and placed one hand on my upper thigh.

I knew he was standing at the door, waiting for the seconds to pass before he would knock. "Come in, lover," I said.

He pushed the door open slowly but did not enter. He was utterly naked; his cut body beckoned me, and his rock-hard cock stood straight out from his loins.

"Outstanding," I said.

His eyes were as wide as saucers as he took in the vision of lust I'd prepared for him. "Oh, my God," he finally said as he entered the room.

Neither of us spoke a word as he slowly walked toward me. Once he was close enough, I moved my hand from my hip and lifted the loop end of the leash, offering it to him.

Ken smiled as he took it, then ran his other hand along the leash until it was halfway to my neck. As he stepped back, he said, "Crawl to me."

I got up on all fours, and as he stretched the leather taut, I began crawling to the edge of the bed. He moved again, drawing the leash between his hand and my choker. I carefully crawled off the bed, resting my hands on the soft carpet as my knees dropped to the floor one at a time.

Ken kept the leash taut as he backed away from me, and I matched his movements with sensual movements toward him. He didn't stop until his legs touched the overstuffed chair in the corner of the room. As he sat down, I continued crawling toward him, and he collected the leather leash in his hands until I was between his legs on all fours.

Neither of us needed to speak; I knew exactly what he wanted, and as he pulled up on the leash, I rose to kneel between his thighs. My nylon-covered hands spread out evenly across both thighs as I slowly moved forward.

Ken moved his hands between his legs, and he opened them wide until my slow crawl pressed my tits into his palms. I moaned as he gently squeezed my big tits through the flimsy fabric of my bodysuit.

I smiled at him as my hands reached the top of his legs and then slowly moved inward; one hand captured his balls while the other circled his raging hard-on. I gently rolled both balls in my hand as the other stroked slowly up and down on his rock-hard shaft.

I wet my lips with my tongue as Ken released my tits and moved his hands up to my neck. He ran his fingers behind my ears and into my hair, then slowly drew my mouth toward his pulsing cock. Once it was within inches of my lips, I opened them and exhaled hot breath over his cock.

He finally spoke, "Swallow it."

Those two words said it all; he wanted me to take him deep, engulf his cock in my throat.

My lips slipped over the head, and I exhaled again, his hands drawing me down until the bulbous head pressed into the back of my mouth.

"Yes," he said as I relaxed my muscles and let him impale me orally.

His hips lifted as his hands pulled my head down until his cock was embedded in my soft, moist throat. I love when a man forces his cock deep into my throat, and I clenched my muscles to massage his cock head.

"God fuckin' damn," Ken exclaimed as my face ground against his loins.

He held my head firmly for the longest time as I pleasured him with my throat, but my lungs began to burn, lacking the oxygen needed, and I finally had to push on his thighs to signal that I needed to breathe.

He pulled my head up, and as his cock slipped from my mouth, I gasped, air filling my lungs again. "Fuck my throat," I said, wanting him to push my head down again. In an instant, his cock was buried in the soft flesh, but he released his grip on my head, allowing me to throat fuck him at my pace.

I started slowly, taking him deep, holding his cock down my throat, then lifting until he slipped from between my lips. My saliva glands began producing thick spit, which stretched from my lips to the head each time I lifted off his throbbing cock.

I pulled him toward me and tilted my head back a little so Ken could watch as his bulbous cock head slipped between my shimmering wet lips, and the shaft disappeared inside my mouth.

"That's so fuckin' sexy," Ken said when I'd swallowed him totally for the fourth or fifth time.

Each time I lifted off his cock, thick strands of saliva stretched from my mouth to his cock; then broke and splashed down over my lower lip and chin. The thick spit dribbled off my chin and ran down the red latex between my tits.

I straightened up between his thighs, my salvia-covered gloves still touching his loins as I began crawling on my knees away from him. The red leather leash stretched from his hand to my choker but slipped through his fingers as I backed away.

"Watch me," I said.

Ken's eyes were fixed on my form as I slowly twisted my hips and sat on the floor before him, my knees tight together, and the leash stretched to its limit. As I reclined on the carpet, Ken released the loop end of the leash, which fell to the floor, and I started gathering the leather strap with my hands.

"Fuckin' A," Ken remarked as I slowly began spreading my knees apart until they touched the carpet.

I lifted the loop end of the leash and slapped it against my crotch, wanting to draw his attention to my loins.

He watched intently as I smeared my spit evenly over the red latex covering my cunt. As I played with the Velcro, holding it tightly between my legs, I used one finger to motion for him to come to me.

Ken slid off the chair and began crawling toward me. I spread my legs so he could crawl between them, his eyes fixed on my crotch.

I raised my hips off the floor and pulled the Velcro apart; the latex instantly snapped up my body, exposing my moist nylon-covered loins.

Ken smiled, knowing that beneath the thin layer of nylon, my pussy was soaking wet. I used one long fingernail to poke a hole through the flimsy material and slipped my finger inside my wet slit, instantly coating my digit with the moisture. I withdrew my finger and lifted it to his lips. Ken instantly sucked my finger inside his mouth to savor the taste of my loins for the first time.

"Eat me," I pleaded.

He leaned forward and lavished my nylon-covered loins with his tongue, licking at my wet cunt, nibbling on my swollen clit, and blowing his hot breath at my quivering flesh beneath my bodysuit.

I lifted my hips to meet his mouth. I wanted more, "Please don't stop!" I exclaimed.

Ken's tongue flicked at my throbbing clit, heightening my excitement for what I knew was next. As he continued licking me through the nylon bodysuit, his middle finger found the tiny hole in the fabric and slipped in, probing inside my sopping wet cunt. I gasped at the depth his finger reached. "Oh god, yes, finger fuck me," I pleaded.

He lifted his face from my loins and straightened up but kept his probing finger embedded inside my tight, wet gash; a smile came to his face as his free hand moved to my crotch, and he grabbed the flimsy nylon mesh covering my loins. In an instant, he ripped the material wide open, tearing a gaping hole around my cunt.

"You're so fuckin' hot," Ken said as he surveyed the damage he'd done to my bodysuit.

"Gimme more," I begged.

A second digit joined his first, and together, they began probing even deeper inside me. The sensation of having two fingers moving independently inside me sent my loins into a frenzy and caused my brain to release sexual endorphins, heightening my arousal even more.

"Oh god, Ken, you're driving me insane," I exclaimed.

He added a third digit, and his free hand moved to my shaved pubic mound and flattened there, but his thumb extended down toward my quivering clit and began massaging the hard nub in a slow circular motion.

I bent my legs at the knee and reached down to grasp the heels of my red leather boots so I could leverage my ass up from the carpet and give him better access to probe deeper inside me.

His fingers pressed in, and his thumb continued its circular pattern. Ken's talented hands were lifting me toward what I knew would be an inspired climax.

"YES, OH MY FUCKIN' GOD, YES," I screamed as my orgasm approached.

Ken sensed my approaching climax and said, "Cum for me, Angel, cum all over my fingers."

"Yes! I'm coming!" I squealed as my cunt went into spasm, and my hips convulsed against his hands.

I rode his fingers to the peak of pleasure and beyond, rewarding him with a flood of climatic juices. His fingers continued until my pleasure waned, and I finally had to beg him to stop. I was coated in sweat, and my loins were dripping with my flow.

My hands were still holding onto the heels of my boots as Ken lifted his hands and placed them on my knees, the shit-eating grin on his face confirming that he'd enjoyed bringing me to an incredible climax.

I glanced between my open legs to view his rock-hard cock standing at full attention, proudly from his loins. The bulbous head was a deep purple color, and the veins along the shaft were throbbing with blood.

I reached between my legs with one hand and touched the tip with the end of my index finger; it lurched upwards, then back down again, settling into my waiting palm. My fingers circled the head, and I slowly twisted them around his sensitive engorged cock head.

"I want you to fuck me," I said.

Ken didn't respond but reached down and grasped the heels of my sexy red boots. He lifted my feet, straightening my legs, then slowly spread them, forming a nylon-covered "V" to guide his body toward me.

"I need your beautiful hard cock inside me," I said, urging him on.

His hands slowly slid from my boots to my knees, spreading me open. I felt my labia spread, the swollen lips parting to expose the moist flesh beyond.

"Fuck me, NOW!" I pleaded.

Ken leaned forward, and I reached for his throbbing erection, drawing it down so the bulbous cock head was poised just outside my quivering cunt.

I needed him inside me; I craved the sensation of his rock-hard cock buried in my hot wet cunt. He moved forward, and the head touched me, sending spiraling shards of anticipation throughout my loins.

I pulled my hips toward him, and his cock head slipped inside. "Deeper, Ken, bury that big, hard cock inside me," I pleaded.

Feeling my hot, wet flesh surrounding his sensitive cock head set him off because he moved his hands out, capturing my legs behind the knee in the bend of his arms, lifting my loins from the floor.

He rocked forward and began a slow, sensual slide to the heart of my loins. Inch after glorious inch of his pulsing cock slipped beyond my swollen lips into the watery depths of my cunt.

I groaned deeply as he reached maximum penetration, and his nut sack came to rest against my ass. His cock twitched and rubbed against my cervix, fulfilling my craving to be filled by his beautiful cock.

As I stared up into his eyes, I saw a look of lust, his dark pools of passion affirming that he wanted me as much as I wanted him. Ken slowly withdrew until only his cock head remained surrounded by my wet flesh.

He dipped his head and captured one taut nipple with his lips as his hips moved forward, slowly filling me again. I moved my fingers to his head and combed my nails through his hair as he nibbled and sucked my sensitive hard nipple.

"Suck my nipples," I said as I guided his mouth to the other tit.

His muscles flexed, and again, his cock head massaged my cervix, then slowly pulled out again. His slow sensual thrusts into my hot wet cunt were driving me insane, but I knew that as he fucked me, the pace of his thrusts would increase.

"I love how your cock fills me," I said.

Ken lifted his mouth from my tit and replied, "It feels so good when your cunt squeezes my cock as I slowly thrust inside." I pulled his mouth back to my tit as he plunged again to the deepest part of my loins.

He released my legs and moved his hands to the floor just beside my chest; I wrapped my legs around him and locked my heels so I could pull him toward me as we fucked.

Beads of sweat appeared on his face as his thrusts increased.

"That's it, fuck me faster," I exclaimed as his balls began slapping against my ass.

Ken lifted his face from my tits and bent his arms, bringing his chest down to crush my big sweaty tits and rock-hard nipples.

His cock filled me, stimulating my G-spot and slamming into my cervix with every thrust.

"Hard, Ken, fuck me harder," I begged.

That familiar tingling began in my loins and spread every time he pounded his rock-hard cock into me.

I wrapped my arms around him, clinging to his sweaty body as together we both felt the onset of a mutual orgasm.

"FUCK ME, MAKE ME CUM," I screamed.

His chin dug into my shoulder as he said, "I'm gonna cum."

"Yes, oh, my fuckin' God, yes cum inside me fill my pussy; make me cum with your hot load," I urged.

He growled as his cock swelled, and an instant later, he exploded inside me, shooting hot cum to the depths of my cunt. Each time I felt his big cock jerk and expel another thick stream of fluid into me, I screamed, "YES!"

The searing heat of his cum sent me over the edge, and my orgasm slammed into me. "OH, BABY. I'MMM CUUMMINGGG. OH, SWEET JESUS!" Wave after wave of climactic ecstasy washed over me, and my cunt flooded with juices mingling with Ken's hot thick load.

I could feel our combined juices flowing out of me and running down toward my ass and the nylon mesh covering it.

Together, we gasped for air as our orgasms began to wane. Ken collapsed on my body, and I released the death grip I had on his hips with my legs.

He was the first to speak, "Damn, Angel, that was inspiring."

"I love climaxing together," I answered as I ran my nails through his hair.

He finally lifted his head and captured my mouth with his; our tongues engaged in a dance of passion and pure lust.

Ken slid sideways and reclined flat on his back next to me. I lifted on one elbow and moved my hand to his wet sticky cock, slowly stroking it with my fingers. It twitched some, but I knew he was sexually spent for now, so I moved over him and slipped his softening cock between my lips, sucking the moisture coating it into my mouth.

Our combined juices tasted incredible, almost wine-like, and the aroma was just as pleasing. He watched intently as I cleansed his loins with my lips and tongue.

"You are so frickin' sexy," Ken said as I finished.

I sat up and undid the Velcro behind my neck, slipping out of my red latex suit, then removed my boots and the tattered remains of the see-through nylon bodysuit. Ken reached up and gently caressed my tits and said, "Sorry about ripping the crotch open."

I giggled and replied, "That was exactly what I wanted."

Ken sat up beside me and crossed his legs, his now limp cock resting on his scrotum. "Let's shower together," he suggested.

I smiled at him and answered, "Love to."

He helped me up, took my hand, and led me to the bathroom. Our shower took longer than necessary, mainly because we playfully washed each other thoroughly. He even shampooed my hair, which felt terrific.

We dried each other's bodies, and I wrapped my wet hair in a towel.

Once we finished, he walked me to his massive bed. He pulled the comforter down with one hand and reclined on the bright white sheets. I removed the towel from my head and slipped next to him, cuddling against his side.

I could tell he had something on his mind, and I prompted him by asking, "What are you thinking about?"

"I was thinking about what you suggested at dinner; you were serious about fucking Junior?" He asked.

"Absolutely," I answered.

Ken just smiled.

"I think it would be a good first step to patching up your differences with him," I continued.

"As long as you're okay with it, I'll call him in the morning. You do realize that the only way I'll have any chance of getting him here is to tell him that I want him to fuck you," Ken said.

I smiled and then replied, "Not only am I okay with it, but I'm looking forward to having your cock buried in my ass while Junior's is buried in my throat. Don't tell him I know about it when you call him."

"Gotcha," Ken answered.

He pulled me closer to him, then reached down and pulled the comforter up over us both. I snuggled into his body and closed my eyes, thinking about fucking this father-and-son tag team, until I drifted off to sleep.

Published 
Written by JdRobbins
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments